You Ought to be in Pictures Pt. 02

Story Info
Frank and Belle find love.
3.1k words
4.57
8.9k
20

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eviltwin52
eviltwin52
1,702 Followers

It was a glorious LA afternoon. I walked my Fifi down Hollywood Boulevard enjoying the people and the weather. Fif is my new little miniature toy poodle that was a present from Frank. She's a spoiled little bitch, a trait that Frank says she and I share.

I was nodding politely to those tourists who recognized me and pointed. Some even stopped to say hello and pet Fifi. She was a hit. Frank, while I was recovering from my breast augmentation thought it a good idea to have her white fur dyed pink. Her pink collar and leash worked wonderfully with her new color. He surprised me with her the day I got home from my surgery.

"A bitch for my bitch," Frank joked handing me the little bundle of barking pink curls.

Frank had me move in with him in the hills just above the Hollywood strip. We became a couple after I made several flicks and soon after his divorce, he asked me to live with him. I gladly accepted his invitation and relinquished the lease I had on my one-bedroom apartment and took what little belongings I had and moved in with my man. Those belongings were my wardrobe and my heart. But my heart now belonged to Frank, my savior, my teacher, my love.

Frank hadn't said those three little words yet, but I could tell from his actions, the tender way he treats me that he did love me. Was he IN love with me? Time would tell. But for now, I was content to be his Belle.

Life is funny. Once, not so long ago I was on the verge of desperation when Frank pulled up alongside of me as I walked home from my dishwashing gig. Since then, I have made over a dozen movies and starred in more than half. Frank and the director, Vincent said my rise was nearly meteoric. It wasn't lost on me that Frank had fought for me from the beginning, finally getting Vincent to see what I could be.

After my first flick Vincent said I was new, fresh, and unspoiled. Me being a sissy being seduced by men and those in their late teens was a sensation. "It beats two faggots blowing each other on the beach or fucking by a pool," Vince explained. "It's a new genre and men are gonna want to have you, Billie."

I admit the movies I made were fuck flicks. I'd suck a couple cocks, or dicks, depending on who was starring with me. There is a difference you know; I mean between a dick and a cock. And always there were the money shots of dicks and cock painting my face and filling my mouth with sperm.

I'd been fucked on film by which I mean literally fucked. I lost my virginity on film and those who watched that video and realized what was happening absolutely loved seeing the pain in my face change from agony to ecstasy and how the cock in my bottom made me have my first sissy orgasm. It is out there forever on the internet as are the numerous photos of my face covered in cum, cum in my hair, my eyes, my mouth. And always and I mean every time, Vincent made sure my face was in a close-up smiling at the gentlemen who were anointing me with their precious seed, seemingly loving it.

In truth, the sex was wonderful. It filled a void in me that for so long had been empty. As much as I loved the attention I got while being filmed tending to dicks and cocks, those episodes were nothing like the joy I felt when I was with my dear Frankie, making love to his cock.

According to Frank, the loss of my virginity scene made me the most famous sissy in popular culture. If the fan mail I receive is any indication, then Frank is right.

It was time for me to up my game and Frank said he meant it was time for me to grow a pair.

What Frank was telling me was that it was time for me to get my breasts.

This would be a huge step in my career and I spent tons of time with the doctor while he and Frank decided what size boobs I should have implanted.

Frank told the doctor that he didn't want them huge. "I'm gonna have her dancing and do not want big tits flapping around. It might ruin the effect when she pulls her panties down and out flops her dick.

Yes, he was concerned about how I would be accepted by my fans. Frank was always thinking about pleasing my fan base. He and I discussed me making live appearances whereupon I do a strip tease for those who paid top dollar to see me live and in action.

Frank had a Hollywood script writer come up with a few scenarios around which a story would be played out live on stage. He said we may even take this show to Europe one day.

But I digress.

I love my new breasts. The surgeon was expensive, but he was the best. My new titties are 34 C cup which fit my body shape perfectly. My shaved down Adam's apple gave my neck a slender, feminine look which was what I wanted.

My transformation from a guy seduced by three 18-year-old young men to a crossdressing sissy and finally a shemale was complete. I found an appreciation for wearing women's undergarments when I wore them for that movie where I sucked two cocks and gave up my boy-pussy.

That movie, that moment, well, what is a girl to say? It brought almost everything home. I am not bragging when I say I look positively divine in panties. My bottom and hips are more female than male and I embraced wearing women's clothing full time at Frank's direction.

Life as a woman was good. Life as Frank's woman is wonderful.

When Fifi and I returned from our stroll Frank was waiting for me and he was excited. "Baby girl, I have some great news. I've got you booked to do a live performance in a mansion. The ticket prices are $1,000. per person and from what I've heard, they've sold nearly 400 already."

"Frankie my darling, I don't know if I can act in front of that many people."

"You can, Belle, I'm sure. But the best thing is you won't have to. You'll do 8 shows with only 50 men in attendance each show. I know you're nervous baby, but your Frankie will be there to make sure you're safe."

The plot is for me to enter a living room on the stage, the set, or whatever they have set up for me to perform on. I'll be dressed as a stern, matronly teacher, glasses and tight bun included. One of my students' parents drop by to ask about their child's grades.

While we sit and chat about how the lad can improve his grades, my skirt rides up. The tops of my hose show with a flash of garter. Crossing my legs, the concerned gentleman will see my panties under my skirt and begin to become excited. Shortly thereafter, he seduces me.

I ask if he would like something to drink and I remove my glasses, shake out my bun and mix him a cocktail off stage. Returning, he rises from his chair, takes the drink, and after taking a sip he places it on the table and grabs me.

In this scene, although it looks like a forced situation I'm in, it really isn't. After a prolonged kiss, I respond like a woman would. I push him back and begin to undress him. I lead him to a chair that provides the audience with a profile of me sucking his cock while I'm still completely dressed.

Before he cums, he gets up and begins to remove my clothes. I fight him off and tell him to watch. Music starts and I do a slow, sexy strip tease until I'm wearing only the garter belt, hose and panties. Frank suggested my panties should be black so as to give the greatest contrast of my pale skin.

I pull my co-star visitor from his chair to his knees. Again, providing a profile to the men watching, my gentleman caller looks up in surprise and lust when he pulls down my panty and frees my erection. In this play, it is me who cums in and on a face for those who paid to see me.

"It's gonna be great baby Belle. They're going to love you just the way I......"

He didn't finish but I knew what he wanted to tell me.

The night of the performance came and it was a success. After I painted my visitor's face to the applause and cheering of the audience, I was told to go down from the make-shift stage and mingle. Frank kept a close watch as I greeted my fans. We shook hands, I kisses cheeks, and although I was touched, fondled, and caressed, there wasn't too much tawdry activity.

By the time I returned to the stage, I was sporting another erection. When the shouts of encore rose to a crescendo, Frank nodded that I should masturbate for my adoring gentlemen.

I knelt on a cushion from one of the set chairs and leaned back with my knees spread apart. The room grew quite as they looked at me smiling at them while I stroked my dick. My boobs rose and fell as I got into performing and my breathing became labored.

Having had an orgasm from the initial blow job my co-star had given me, it took more than a few minutes before I was ready to climax for the men. When I did moan that I was cumming, I squeaked, wailed, and shook as my dick spewed forth my appreciation to boisterous applause, whistling, and catcalls.

It was like a dream seeing all those horny, happy faces, all those grins and smiles because of me, lusting for me.

"Thank you, you sexy boys," I said taking my bow. "You're such handsome men. I better leave before I do something to get myself in trouble," I teased. Frank had gathered my clothing and placed a dressing gown over my shoulders. I waved good night and we made our way to the door.

"Baby, you were fantastic," Frank whispered in my ear when we got into the limo provided by the mansion's owner.

Even with the driver watching through the mirror, Frank opened my gown and nibbled on my titties. I held his head, running my fingers through his hair.

When we were finally at home, Frank ushered me to one of the love seats and went to get me a drink. This was a first, him tending to me. He handed me a Cosmo then did something for the first time. He knelt in front of me.

"Baby Belle, it's time for me to love you the way you love me." He parted my gown, spread my legs apart and caressed my soft dick.

"Oh Frankie," I sighed taking his head in my hands. "I love you."

"I love you too, Belle," he said and then he took me into his mouth.

For a first-time cock sucker, Frank displayed the skills of a seasoned pro.

I don't know if it was because it was Frank or because the show made me horny, but Frank soon coaxed my third orgasm of the night from my balls and held my softening dick between his lips until he had thoroughly cleaned me down there.

I took a swallow of my drink, pulled my man up and led him tour bed. I stripped him, knelt before him, told him I loved him and swallowed his cock.

When my lover was fully erect, I lay on the bed, arms out, my bottom on a pillow, and told Frank to come make love to me.

We lazed around the pool the next day enjoying the LA weather and each other. The question that had once been at the fore front of my concerns when I began making films popped up in my head once again.

"Frankie, my love, am I gay?"

"Why would you ask me that, Belle?"

I lifted my sun glasses so he could see my eyes. "Um, because all those cocks I've sucked and fucked. You told me that making gay porn didn't mean I was gay."

"And," Frank asked not fully understanding where I was going.

"I liked it, Frankie. I didn't mean to, but I did."

He came to me, taking my hand very softly in his and with a soft voice assured me everything was okay. "Of course, you liked it. Belle, look at you. You're a woman, all woman with a little added extra something. I wouldn't care if you had 5 dicks, you're a woman, you've always been a woman, and a beautiful woman at that. What makes you so special is that men see the woman you are even when you couldn't. That's why it was natural for you to enjoy what was happening to you and what you were doing with those guys on your films, baby."

I was relieved to say the least. If I was gay, that mean that Frankie was too. For some reason that really bothered me. "Frankie my love, you always know what to say to me when I get wrapped up in my fears."

"You gave me a great idea for our next project, Belle. Chicks with dicks."

"How would that go?"

"I would have to round up at least one more woman like you baby girl. Then we could write the plot as you two being out for the evening and being picked up by two men."

"That's not really original, Frank."

"You have a better idea?"

I thought about it for a few minutes, Frankie allowing me my space.

"I think I have it. How about either me or us two chicks with dicks are caught in bed with a married woman and when the husband catches us, he joins in? That would have the lesbian and gay aspects covered along with a chick with a dick."

Frank considered my suggestion for a bit. Then I saw his eyes light up. "Belle, you're a genius. A fucking God damned genius. That's a great idea. I have another idea myself. Let me run it past you. What if, I mean just suppose, for the beginning of a story you're a married man. We could do something about those pretty titties at first. Then you come home and catch your make-believe wife with a man, a black man."

I was beginning to see where this was going. "I get it. I become the cuckold sissy husband for them both and eventually get boobs."

"Exactly," Frank almost shouted with excitement. "How many genres would that cover in one movie?"

"Well, let's count. One, the making of a sissy, two, interracial sex, three, cuckolding, though not in that order. Did I miss any?"

"Baby Belle, you have them. We could toss in a scene where you find a gay guy to fuck you but that might be too much. Just a thought."

"It could be two movies Frank."

"Damn right, girly girl. Two with spin-offs."

I watched my sweet man come to my chaise. He lowered it so I was flat on my back. Straddling me, Frank placed his growing cock between my breasts and squeezed them together and began to fuck my titties." Just breaking these beauties in, Belle."

"By all means, lover." I used my hands to hod my boobs tight against his cock and licked and kissed his cock when it was near my mouth.

"You ready for another money shot, Belle?," Frank grunted and painted my face with his love.

Just as my man was painting my face, I heard him yelp. "Damn it Fifi. Your dog just cold nosed my butt."

Our neighbors probably heard our laughter.

The movies were a huge success and money was pouring in from DVD sales, posters, coffee mugs. Frank had a way of marketing me that I never did understand but it worked.

After our movies I was in demand. Frank lined up several more live performances for me and suggested that, if I wanted, I could include a willing member of the audience. "Look, Belle, I'm not trying to pimp you out, but auctioning the opportunity to join you on stage, maybe he wants to blow you or you he, either way, it's not like you haven't done this sort of thing in front of cameras.

I rejected his idea on the spot. "I thought you loved me, Frankie," I cried. "I won't do that. I'd rather give it away than sell myself."

Frank was crushed by my refusal but for all the right reasons. "Belle, honey, forgive me. I wasn't thinking. I do love you baby girl, with all my heart."

The live performances went on as before, only now, the price of admission doubled and still there were more request than we could handle.

My dear Frankie had invested the money we made from DVD sales and live performances. Eventually there was enough that he said that I could stop working. We had enough to purchase a bungalow near Big Sur and retired.

Our married life wasn't typical. Far from it. Both Frank and I missed the action and would entertain like-minded people several times a year. My sweet husband's favorite thing was to see me in a little string bikini lounging with my dick prominently on display under the tight thong bottoms.

I loved it when men would kiss my dick through the material until they could stand it no longer. My top would be pulled up, my thong pulled aside, and they'd grope my breasts as they sucked my dick. More than once it was a surprise to the wife seeing that I had a dick and her husband sucking it.

Like in the old days making movies, Frank loved watching me with other guys. The sex with him afterwards was always electric, almost frantic as he reclaimed me as his.

Our wedding was a small affair. Only those who knew us back when we were in the business were invited. It couldn't have been more lovely. Cliff-side as the sun set over the Pacific Ocean, we said our vows. It was informal with Frank in cargo shorts and polo shirt. I wore a granny dress and a floppy hat adorned with Shasta daisies from my own garden.

Being somewhat old fashioned, after our wedding Frank and I vowed to never have sex with anyone else again.

Three years later, on our anniversary Frank proposed an idea. "Belle, I've been thinking. What if we made a movie of your life, a biography of sorts? You'd be the starlet, of course, because, well, you ought to be in pictures."

Comments and email are welcomed.

eviltwin52
eviltwin52
1,702 Followers