All Comments on 'You Owe Me'

by eroslit

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
very nice

Good story, well written and well edited. Believable and exciting. Well done.

Scotsman69Scotsman69over 14 years ago
realistic and exciting

Slow believable bantering buildup, delicious realistic dialogue. You drew me right in. And hot bantering sex which followed naturally from the flirting. A fine and arousing piece. Thank you.

don87654don87654over 14 years ago
Well written. We need more of this one.....

The romance and the dating were gradually culminated by their first fucking, and of course without birth control mentioned. Perhaps you can take this story from here and work it more into a steady relationship affair where her belly starts to grow along with the other symptoms such as morning sickness, etc.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
SUPERB!!

SUPERB!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Well Done


Well-written and accomplished. Your practice has fared you well.

SPEN STERLINGSPEN STERLINGover 14 years ago
wow

That's one of the best stories I've ever read. I enjoyed the dialogue as much as anything. Great build up to a wonderful sexual encounter. You rock.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

well paced and very nicely written

AGreyFoxxxAGreyFoxxxabout 14 years ago
My kind of I.O.U.

Deliciously written! Tender and rough! slow and fast! Cozy and explosive! Will they meet again?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Chapter 2?

Is that it?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

very sexy and erotic

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
you owe me

Beautiful. I will read it over and over.

altpers05altpers05over 13 years ago

Excellent, very evocative, romantic and sexy!

GizmorGizmorover 13 years ago
I Owe You

Hope there is more To Cum!

the_apocalypsethe_apocalypseover 13 years ago
Brilliant

I enjoyed that immensely

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Wow!

Very sexy without being raunchy. I loved it. Now I think I'll go take care of myself! Thanks!

ErositeErositealmost 12 years ago
Nice contrasts

Author controls pacing well with restrained, polite dialog, then allows female character to blossom in most arousing ways. Bravo. Pass the lotion.

William smythWilliam smythover 11 years ago
Sorry

Sorry that it has taken me so long to discover this writer and her extensive list of stories. I have many hours of good reading ahead.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
awesome

This author is truly a pleasure to read.

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
THAT OLD E...I....O.....U.....O

ME......US......tk u mlj lv nv

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
The Best!

One of the best stories I have read on Literotica. So well written! keep up the good work.

MaczMurfinMaczMurfinabout 6 years ago
Wow!!!

Wow is almost all I can think to say. If this isn't the best author on Literotica, then I'm scared to find any better. This story, like the others, is SO well written that I'm there living it with these so very real characters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
My favourite

Beautifully written in a timely and sensitive way. Nothing slutty here; just a slow erotic build up to their powerful orgasms and mine too - 73 years old and gone midnight

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Kind of a letdown after all...

Don't get me wrong; cute, sexy story, very well-written. But there's something terribly implausible about it.

Emily is obviously sexy and seriously good-looking, as well as bright, funny, educated, with a respectable career. She obviously knows what she's doing, sexually and otherwise. Why does she keep getting involved with assholes? It doesn't pass the smell test. Brian was very lucky here, and from his comments, he knows it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I quit reading. I couldn't get through the description of the woman showering and preparing for dinner. Tedious.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Well constructed story, slowly building romance and sexual tension. Well written with the reader wanting more, will search for more of your stories. When's the sequel.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous