All Comments on 'You. Owe. Me. Ch. 02'

by rj228212

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
cnjr47cnjr47over 19 years ago
Great!

You are doing a great job. I find it hard to believe this is only your second try. The flow and story line is good with enough build up to keep it from being just sex. I know many do not like build up but to me that is what makes it a story and not just physical sex. I look forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
getting better

you have got a lot to live up to now, you've set a very high standard

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Great story line

Your Gender - Female!

Enjoyable read. Like the buildup and the direction of the story. Waiting for chapter 3.

MasterTigerMasterTigerover 19 years ago
Better than chaper 1!

Can't wait for chapter 3 if this is any indication of things to come...great job on your works. Look forward to reading other stories you may post.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
WOW !!!!

Wish my sister & I would have had the opportunity to experience what you presented to us here.Looking forward to ch. 3

StarSpeckledStarSpeckledover 19 years ago
Love your style

I love the style of your writing... you work well with words. Can't wait for ch. 3!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
WOW

That was great, and rightly deserves the HOT indicator from the lit staffers!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
HOT

Great story , a slowly builing love story going on to a great climax , i hope wish I was him.....keep up the good work. waiting for chapter 3

tinman69stinman69sover 19 years ago
What a fantastic story!

I haven't read a better love story on here in a long time!! You are doing a really great job! So come on with the next chapter! This is the most erotic story posted in months!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Incredibly hot

awesome story telling ,very sexy

Rainbow SkinRainbow Skinover 19 years ago
Sensational and gripping

This is a fantastic depiction, and exceeds even the promise of the first part. I usually just skim the details of sex scenes because they become too much the same, but I was gripped by every single word of this, visualizing it precisely. And wanting some of it! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Ummmm............better luck next time

Chapter 1 was excellent. Chap 2, not so much I fear. There is too much romance/tears/lumps in throats stuff going on in this one. Also, U2? R u serious?

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Best Oral Scene

Best story of Oral Sex I have ever read. Keep it coming! More!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Tender story

This is a very good story, very tender and with a really nice slow build-up. Don't you let anybody try to speed you up. And I'm looking forward to the next sequels.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Better

Even better than the first!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Good stuff

Awesome work I just had to say that this is one of the very best stories that I have ever read. Lots of interesting detail that you put into the story. Not a U2 fan at all but the music aspect was another great addition to the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Niceness son.

Great work. Very erotic. The only thing I found wrong with it was the U2. I hate U2. But still a very good piece of work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
girl and him virigins?

at the end they said they were both virgins but they just fucked

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Amazing

That story was amazing i can't wait to read the rest, and i must say i loved the music aspect in it i'm a huge u2 fan so it was even better!

jdbakejdbakeover 14 years ago
Even better than the first one.

I am really impressed. I could feel the warm breath and the squeeze of her hand on his. It is the little things like that you are putting in to really paint the whole picture. I can't wait to check out the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Yes,Yes, Yes

what a great sensuous sexy read

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
great story

very good stories.... kept me so captivated in it.... the details were sufficient, but not too overwhelming to make it boring like some other stories i've read.... good job.... keep writing more of these....

CapewideCapewideover 12 years ago
Great story

Please continue to the point when they get married and have two beautiful Daughters and all the details in between.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

loved the story i hope there is more to come in tale good work chapter 7 is when?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
A Great story

You sir, are a genius. You make the work flow naturally and tell a great story. I love your work. Keep it up.

dbrainsdbrainsalmost 10 years ago
just discovering your story

very nice read. i'll read the rest soon. i like the way you handle the two of them together. it definitely feels like two people discovering each other.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
So turned on

Think I'm gonna go get my Sis early. Thanks for the turn on.

friedcheesefriedcheeseabout 8 years ago
some inconsistancy

so in the first story she was so excited to be seeing and touching her first penis. but she has given so many blowjobs she is an expert?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
wow

More please this was very good

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Nice

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

great reading....at 82 it got me hard and i stayed hard all way to end

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASabout 2 years ago

Okay....you said IT, the word that means so much to me when I am reading a story, or stories....TRUST...Laura TRUSTS Chris with her feelings, her virginity, her life, her soul...AND HE RECIPROCATES. BY BEING TENDER, KIND, AND ❤ CARING...instead of followi,g his instincts to throw her over and ravish her...VERY, VERY NICE INCLUSION to this tale.

These two are going a long way, I have a feeling; and, to the other readers who are unbelieving that a couple of 20-22-year-olds could be so 'innocent', undefined, and still virgins...I say...you reflect the world we live IN.

Not everybody has the sexual experiences a lot of us have; I personally know 3-4 20-+-year-old virgins GIRLS who have a very mature outlook on the world they live in, where they know what they want, and IT DOES NOT INCLUDE BOYS IN THEIR PANTIES...

Our expectations are our own...should we necessarily overlay them onto the characters in the stories we read?? Uuummm, probably not...just read for the enjoyment...

**5**Stars...well-deserved, for the quality of the story, and the emotional investment!!

GentlyIntenseGentlyIntense5 months ago

Delightful! Well described affectionate passion.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous