All Comments on 'You. Owe. Me. Ch. 03'

by rj228212

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
MasterTigerMasterTigerover 19 years ago
Another Great read!

The third chapter better not be the last on this story..This is by far the best line of storys I have ever read..and your work just keeps getting better and better. Please keep it coming. I look forward to chapter 4, and hopfully the 2 going all the way..and maybe even a threesome with Rebecca..who knows, lets find out. I am willing to wait for the next one..but please don't make your public wait to long.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
good job!

the story keeps getting better and better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
still wonderful

I could read this series all day. I want to see more and more of these people and what they do to each other... and is that a hint of others in the mix I see? Yum yum.

wjthermanwjthermanover 19 years ago
Keep it coming!

I'm really enjoying this story, so, please continue!

dirtybear42dirtybear42over 19 years ago
TOO BAD THAT 100 IS AS HIGH AS YOU CAN SCORE

You have a real winner going here, good story, great sex, and a fast pace thats well written. Can't wait for more

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
leave politics out of your stories!!!

you had a great story going until your Bush comments, everyone has there opinions...just keep it to yourself and not in your storys....

rj228212rj228212over 19 years agoAuthor
stories are opinions

I disagree; I think what we write should be indicative of who we are. If that bothers you, then avoid creative writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
excellent

Truly excellent, you've managed to give this story a feeling of playful sexuality that really enhances it and makes their encounters more emotional than most.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Nice Job

Honestly, I think I would be upset if a third party comes into play. I want to see (read) the emotion when they finally go all the way. LEAVE REBECCA OUT!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Waiting

I can't wait for the next installment.

Where are they going to FUCK!!!

I ned it as much as they do!

Great story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
AWESOME

That was AWESOME! That is one of the best series i have read. Please write more chapters with them fucking soon please. I think that you should bring Rebecca in only after they fuck. I look forward to reading the rest of the chapters.

lprogjoelprogjoeover 19 years ago
Hot as HELL!!!!!!!!

Damn that was hot, sure makes me wish that I had locker room experiences like that back in college....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Nice.

Its a really good story, I read it to my boyfriend and well... anyways please continue, I wouldnt want to make any suggestions that would change the outcome of the next chapter other than please write one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
politics aside

Seriously, who cares what you put about Bush? It was one sentence, and your opinion is just that. While I happen to totally agree with you on it, that doesn't mean I'd stop reading if I didn't. Anyway, excellent story. I look forward to seeing a new chapter soon.

David48David48almost 19 years ago
What a bunch of dweebs!

Just had to comment. Here is one hell of a great fuck story, and a couple anal retentive republicans can't stand to see their guy dissed. You gotta laugh! They'd rather fuck each other in the ass than actually try to get off on this potentially classic fuck and suck story. Just how fucking sad is that? You 50 percenters can all fuck off and let the rest of us enjoy a really great story! And have a good day...if you can!

SPEN STERLINGSPEN STERLINGalmost 15 years ago
Great BJ descriptions

I've enjoyed this whole series, its a good read, very erotic, well written. The best part is the phenomenol descriptions of the blow jobs that this awesome girl gives.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
dip ass writer

another dip ass writer that puts his story in the wrong area if you put a story in the illustrated area it has to have pictures stupid go back to school and learn before you write anymore

Sabre82Sabre82about 14 years ago
tit-fucking great!!!

Really liked your story. You definitly went straight for the money on this one. The guys locker room, how many other guys have wanted to do this in real life. Again great job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
easy reading

picture perfect keep on writing keep it in easy reading style,so far enjoyed all your stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
YOUR wrighting are amazing screw what all the other fuck ups think

your imagination and the context in how u word whats happening is amazing yeah u have screw ups but ur human so fuck what everyone thinks u did a good job

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Love the titty-fucking scene. Amazing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

If you are writing a novel great but I don't think this is the avenue.

Appreciate the interpersonal story construct but GET down two it, quicker.

Good luck.

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASabout 2 years ago

Okay...another FIVE-🌟STAR submission to this series...

I see the last comments are so long ago, I reckon no other readers besides me have commented lately...too bad, this is a story that pulls me in/keeps my interest...like the story-line said..."interested in soccer??"...

Wow, just WOW!! I love this story, gonna 'favorite' it!d

AnonymousAnonymous12 days ago

I have really enjoyed the 3 stories . Reallllllly good. ;)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous