All Comments on '"You’re a Girl Now?" Ch. 01-03'

by R_Violette

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

One of the best stories i ever read. Please continue this series.

SissySeanette55SissySeanette55over 1 year ago

OHH It was sooo LOVELY OHH I had a hardon the entire time while reading it. I am a closeted crossdresser, very feminine fully shaved and lotioned daily. I am sean carey but I prefer to be Sissy Seanette, I am more female than male these days... I am however married and I do love my wife, I could never leave her.. and she doesn't know I Crossdress and LOVE THE COCK...But I soo do I LOVE COCK I LOVE BEING A PRETTY SEXY GURL TOO. I am in BUFFALO, NY

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hoping to read the next chapters

vickiebonnevickiebonneover 1 year ago

Off to a good start!

xDarkAngel0xDarkAngel0over 1 year ago

Violette, wow for your first work this was amazing. You have a nice style and there was no rush to the sex. I loved it. It ticked all the boxes for me- acceptance, gentleness, romance and some hot sex. I want to know what happens next. Please continue to write. Merry Christmas from Chloe x

keleighwkeleighwover 1 year ago

Wonderful! Would love to see more from you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Can’t wait til he pounds her little fuckhole for the first time.

Lighter66Lighter66over 1 year ago

Very nice, it felt very real and natural. I hope there will be more.

LT_BookwormLT_Bookwormover 1 year ago

You know what? Challenge completed successfully!

I'm not generally a Hallmark movie fan, but this was just sweet enough. Warm, tender, loving, and sexy to boot. Brava!

adeleduboisadeleduboisover 1 year ago

I really enjoyed this story. I'm a bit pedantic about spelling and grammar but both were faultless. Well done, and I cannot wait for more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a Beautiful story!! Would absolutely LOVE to see it continue.

Thank You!

john22307john22307over 1 year ago

Very nice hope they can get together again when he comes home

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I loved the story and the way you stopped it. But one question, did you ever go all the way with

the sex reassignment surgery? If there was any chance of marriage may be you would want to have children with him. just asking. But you should continue with the story and what happened when he returned from Japan. I just loved that country when I was there in the Navy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I hope this isn't it? Thus is a great beginning but there is plenty of story left. Thanks for a great beginning.

Less_IsbetterLess_Isbetterover 1 year ago

I'd like to hear more about these two. Maybe, in time, she goes back to Japan with him as his dependent? That's mil-speak for spouse.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved this story thank you

njlaurennjlaurenover 1 year ago

Great story, I loved it! You may want to think of continuing this, it is a cute story that could be quite touching and hot.

Kary_MKary_Mover 1 year ago

Very nice....hope there's more to come and a Merry Christmas to you.

colrbtddscolrbtddsover 1 year ago

Well done. An easy read. 5*'s

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very cute and wholesome. Hopefully next chapter is just as cute.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I would hope sexy Flint could have a dusting of sexy chest hair for his broad, muscular man chest. Keep the loving each other! Great story!

Danielle_CD58Danielle_CD58over 1 year ago

I loved your story. I too would like to see you continue. I can't help but like sweet stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story, get writing the next parts! Looking forward to seeing how this develops!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

@R_Violette what a wonderful story please turn it it into a series. Let your imagination run wild. We must have more of Sam and Flint. Congratulations Loved it. xx

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You created something seriously beautiful and even thought provoking. You usually hear or read about best friends who feel angry or betrayed as if the person transitioning did it to purposely hurt them or strangely enough they act as though you were dating before the transition and you lied to them. It was such a rare and nice change to find a story where someone’s best friend is thoughtful, caring, insightful and of course has some questions but more importantly, they take the other persons feelings more into account than their own so nobody becomes uncomfortable. Even the questions Flint asked were not disturbing or what some might consider out of bounds. There are so many levels to this story that it does deserve so much more written about it which it appears that many others agree. I am both impressed and appreciative that you put so much into this so that it wasn’t the typical storyline that so many others just toss out there.

I hope to read more of this story or anything else you create and post since I can’t believe you just got lucky on accident with this story but there has to be some serious talent there which is always a pleasure to read. Thank you for posting this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This site needs more stories like this. I enjoy stories with romance and buildup. So often the people having sex are doing it by the second paragraph, but you fleshed the characters out first and I appreciate that. I also enjoyed that no one was tricked or forced into anything. The story felt organic. Excellent job!

R_VioletteR_Violetteover 1 year agoAuthor

Good evening!

I really appreciate your reviews and feedback. Also, I am humbled by your requests for me to continue. As of the time of writing this comment, the next instalment is currently awaiting mod approval and should be up soon!

How does this 6000 +/- 500 word range work for you guys? In the future, would you prefer single chapters at a time or does the grouping of 3 seem like enough?

I’m planning on writing a third instalment.

Once again, thank you for your support and encouragement!

DianeRedfernDianeRedfernover 1 year ago

Beautifully lovely holiday story. Very visual also. Just loved the characters, the natural exchanges and the story's evolution. The much awaited sex was hot, wet and just clumsy enough. made me wet. I'd love to read more. xoxo, Di

SabrinaGLangtonSabrinaGLangtonover 1 year ago

Very nice, I really loved it. The intimacy was so romantic and it has put me in the holiday mood already...ha... Can't wait to read more of your stories...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sequel in Japan?

AimeeTisonAimeeTisonover 1 year ago

Great story. Who doesn’t love a Hallmark script? I hope there are more adventures.

z_janez_janeover 1 year ago

God, I love this. It's sweet, sexy, intimate, wholesome, and so fucking trans.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It is good. It needs to be longer and much more detailed..

LisaBrooksLisaBrooks7 months ago

It was a memorable moment in both your lives! Friendship can lead to more including love! I'm not stopping to see what the next chapters tell me!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Fantastic writing! Will keep my eyes peeled for more of your work!

MasterMarcoPhillipsMasterMarcoPhillips2 months ago

An amazing tale well written. I will most definitely be watching for further tales from you! You have talent and am looking forward for what comes next for Samantha. Excellent work!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userR_Violette@R_Violette
Hey! I like to write smut and I like people to get off reading what I write. I gravitate toward science fiction and fantasy. But I am more than happy to explore all sorts of subjects! I am into a wide variety of subjects and I am always trying to perfect my craft. If you ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES