"You’re a Girl Now?" Ch. 01-03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You."

"I mean like that," I said in disbelief.

"I mean like that," he repeated and his arm fell down the small of my back to my waist and turned to lean against the rail of the bridge and blocked the wind completely. Both of his large hands gripped my waist and he pulled me directly up against him. "Like this," he whispered.

Is this really happening? Does he know what he's doing? What if he is just confused? Will he regret this tomorrow and resent me forever for it?

"I'm still not sure what you mean," I said, looking up at him. He was at least several inches taller than me. I could feel his breath on my skin and his hands squeezed me more tightly.

Those hands then traveled up my sides, then my shoulders, then my neck, until they cradled my face. He leaned in and brought his lips to mine. I had to stand up on my toes to reach him. His stubble scratched my face.

I rested my hands on his chest and leaned into him, returning the favor. I can't believe it. I know this is a bad idea but I don't want it to end. Please, Flint, don't hate me for this. My heart was beating so hard I was sure he could feel it. My whole body tingled and I felt something stir inside me and a part of me begin to swell. Oh no... does he... feel it?

I pushed my hips out and away from him, just to be safe. I thought it might be too much for him all at once. But his hands found their way to my butt and pulled me back in. My penis very rarely got all the way hard any more but I was sure he felt it against his thigh.

But this didn't seem to bother him in the slightest. He started to kiss my neck and his hand squeezed my thigh. "Let's go," he said. With that, he pulled me by my hand back to his truck.

Chapter III:

This gave me time to gather my thoughts. I was in my own head about it all. I was afraid of what he would think the day before and now I was afraid of what he would think the next day. He was a man and men do silly things when they're horny. How could I know that once he was satisfied, that the following clarity of thought wouldn't fill him with shame? Certainly he must have felt as confused as I did in that moment.

I've met chasers before. Guys who go specifically for girls like me. Others want to satisfy their curiosity. Try something new or exotic and then breathe a word of it to nobody. There were fetishists and others who saw me as a novelty. Of course I never went all the way with them but I still dated around some.

But none of them kissed me like he did. He wanted me. This realization reassured me at first but I was once again filled with dread. "Wait," I said and pulled him to a stop. "Do you really want this?"

"I wouldn't lead you on," he said and resumed the course to his truck again. He opened the passenger door for me before excitedly stepping in the driver's seat.

"I just... don't want to lose you as a friend," my voice was shaking again. "I don't want you to decide that you don't like this. Or you're ashamed of yourself. Or-"

He interrupted me with another kiss. This time, his hand expertly unbuttoned the top two buttons of my coat and rested on my collarbone. "You keep saying that. That you don't want to lose me," he said "but I've already made up my mind. I like you, Sam. Like this." He sat back up and turned the key in his ignition.

We arrived back to our home street. He parked the truck in front of his house but we hurried to mine. My parents were out of town visiting relatives that have since disowned me but justified the visit with the fact that my grandmother was very old and this might be her last Christmas.

Never would I have guessed that I would ever be thankful of those circumstances. Because I had the house all to myself. Though it did feel a little weird.

We made out in the same room we used to play video games in as kids. All the way into the early hours of the morning. And my mom would put blankets on us and then the TV off while we slept on the couch.

Now, his tongue danced with mine on that same couch. He was even more forward in private and his hands explored me more freely. I didn't protest as he touched me more and more intimately.

He pulled back to remove his flannel and sweater. When he did, he briefly exposed his abs and I gave in to the temptation to feel them. His undershirt was tight against his chest and shoulders and my hands were beginning to explore him similarly.

I was getting hot in my knitted sweater, so when I leaned back and took it off, I nearly died of embarrassment. As he was running his hands up my legs and beneath my skirt, the tips of his fingers grazed my semi-hard penis. I hid my face in my bunched up sweater, hot with shame.

But he grabbed my hand and said "don't feel bad, I'm turned on also." Then he pulled my hand between his legs, through his undone zipper. And I felt it.

He was too big to fit in one hand. I had an idea from some of his thirst traps he posted on social media. But it was another thing to feel it in my hand. It was hot and thick. He was uncircumcised and the tip was already wet. It twitched in my hand and I pulled it out of his briefs to look at it.

His foreskin covered half the head and his shaft was thickest in the upper half. He was shaved and the base of his cock had a freckle. "Oh my God, Flint... you're so fucking huge," I purred and began to position myself. He held my hair while I leaned down to kiss the head.

It was warm and already soaked from precum. I swirled my tongue around the tip of his cock while I reached under my skirt to slip my leggings around my knees and play with my own. As I took the head in my mouth, I glided my tongue beneath his foreskin.

He leaned his head back on the sofa and let a reluctant moan escape him. I kept him in my mouth and slowly rolled off the couch and onto my knees in front of him. When I tugged at the waist of his jeans, he thrust his hips upward, pushing him further into my mouth. This gave me room to pull his pants and briefs off of his legs.

I also slipped out of my leggings and was completely bare under my skirt. When I bent down to kiss his massive balls, I could feel the cold air against the my most vulnerable spots. He was fully hard and I couldn't help but marvel at him.

I held my skinny forearm next to his massive cock. Never before did I feel such an intense combination of intimidation and arousal. There was no way I could take him all the way in my mouth. At least not without practice...

But he didn't give me a chance to think it over. "Come here," he told me and pulled me up into his lap. "You're so fucking hot," he growled and his fingers gripped my ass and he pulled me forward so that I was straddling him.

I could feel my heart racing in my ears and I felt the thick, thick, and wet skin of his cock pressed against mine beneath my skirt. He completely eclipsed me and the look of desire in his eyes melted away any uncertainty.

His dick twitched against mine and I started to grind my hips against him. He lifted up my skirt and I looked so tiny compared to him. Mine was so soft and smooth as it brushed up against his that was bulging and veiny. I rubbed our heads together and mine was quickly wet from all of his precum.

When we kissed, I could feel it ooze out from his head even more. Soon, even my fingers were slippery as I frotted myself against him. Both of us together couldn't fit in one of my hands and so I had to use them both.

The he thrust his hips beneath me and pushed me forward so I fell on top of him. "Sorry," he told me between kisses. "If you kept going, I might have cum."

"Would that be such a bad thing? I want you to cum," I cooed and sat back up and took our cocks together again. He turned leaned all the way back on the sofa with his hands behind his head. I stroked us together and he writhed underneath me. When I did, he panted and sighed and closed his eyes as though he was straining.

When he opened his eyes again, he could hold it no further. He let out a moan and brought his arms out from behind his head to hold my thighs. I felt it move inside his massive cock like water in a hose. "Oh fuck Sam!" He said and his dick pumped out streams of cum all over his abs and chest. But he didn't stop and he groaned harder and his shooting lasted longer than I had ever seen. His orgasm seemed to last for thirty seconds at least and it covered his belly and chest with his seed.

This was too much for me and my penis twitched and oozed onto his, but with less force and volume. I let out a cry and I felt too weak to sit up. But I wasn't done.

I sank down and licked my cum from his cock. He buckled underneath me and moaned "Sam it's too much." I laughed and let him off easy but not before I could lick his abs and chest clean. "I've never cum that much before," he sighed.

I savored the sweet and salty taste of him on my tongue. I thought back to the day before. I never thought that this would happen. It was like he was a different person. Different but the same. I had thought of him this way in the past but I never thought the feeling would be mutual.

But now... after he came. How does he feel? How long before he gets up and leaves without saying a thing? He's going to act like this never happened and he will move on and find some other woman. But things will be awkward and our friendship is ruined.

"Come here," he said and pulled me from my thoughts. I crawled on top of him and he held a fistful of hair on the back of my head and pulled me in for a long open mouthed kiss. Our tongue lapped at each other and there was no reservation from him whatsoever. We made out for some time after that but I was positive that any minute, he would get up and leave and I would never see him again.

I laid my head on his chest. He kissed the top of my head and smelled my hair. We cuddled as the TV room grew dark and afternoon became evening. I could have fallen asleep listening to his breathing and feeling his chest rise and fall in steady waves. "I want this feeling to last forever," he was the first to break the silence. "I am a little sad, though."

"How come?"

"Because I have to go back to Japan in two weeks. I don't want this to end," he lamented and squeezed me. I felt so small in his arms.

[*Author's note: If you made it this far, thank you! I am very flattered. This story was written by request with the prompt featuring a wholesome best friends to lovers romance between a trans woman and her life long best friend around Christmas with some spiciness that isn't abrupt. I was getting Hallmark vibes from the request, so I took it and ran with it! I hope you had as much fun reading it as I did writing it! Thank you and Merry Christmas!*]

12