You’re In Charge Pt. 01

Story Info
A forgotten birthday gift leads to an inspired offer.
5.7k words
4.68
6.3k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fuck! He couldn't believe what an idiot he was. How could he have forgotten something so important? Derek just remembered what that nagging feeling was trying to tell him all day. Today was his girlfriend Jill's 25th birthday and he had forgotten to order the special necklace he had wanted to give her at dinner. The jeweler had told him that it could be specially made, set with their birthstones among the diamonds as was popular with the "Couples Necklace" style that had been featured in all of Jill's favorite fashion magazines, but he needed to order it at least two weeks in advance. "Perfection can't be rushed," the jeweler had said because the gemstones must be carefully selected, matched and set properly.

Derek was just stepping out of the gym after a particularly grueling upper body workout. He wanted to make sure the muscles of his chest, shoulders and arms had a "pump" when he met Jill to take her out for a special dinner. He remembered the dinner, he remembered to work out so he could make her hot for him during that dinner and he was already dreaming of the amazing sex that would undoubtedly follow that dinner, but he had forgotten the whole reason for the dinner and the gift he had hoped to present.

There was no way to fix this now. He had been dropping hints for weeks that her gift would "bring them together in a whole new way," referring to the birthstones or that she would be able to "switch things up however she chose," referring to the necklace's characteristic reversible design. Now, with no necklace to fulfill those hints he needed to think of something fast or prepare to let her down by apologizing for his mistake. Sure, he could always order it now and give it to her in two weeks, but that wasn't the same.

He quickly ran to the jeweler and explained the situation. The old gentleman was sympathetic but explained that there was nothing he could do tonight. He would do his best to get the necklace made as quickly as possible, but it would probably not be ready until next week. Derek ordered it anyway and paid the man the outrageous sum these specialty pieces cost but walked away empty handed for the moment and in a bit of a panic.

Next door to the jewelry shop was a wine store that had several of Jill's favorite wines. He went straight to the section of Cabernet Sauvignon bottles and selected the one she had wanted to try with him. It was a $50 bottle, so significantly more than they usually bought, but it wasn't going to break the bank. Hopefully it would help his situation.

As Derek left the wine shop, he noticed that the florist across the plaza was still open. Deciding that he might as well do everything he could to lessen the blow, he stopped by and picked up a dozen yellow roses, her favorites. While paying for them, he noticed that the florist's counter included a selection of small, but very elegant-looking boxes meant for presenting gift cards. Each was covered with a satin fabric exterior and topped with an intricate velvet bow. Suddenly, he had an idea that completely captivated him. It was personal, sexy, thoughtful, unique and terrifying all at once. This might just be the ticket to redeem himself from his earlier mistake and set him up to fulfill his hints from the last few weeks.

He selected one of the special gift card boxes without purchasing a gift card. Instead, he asked the florist for one of the embossed and gilded note cards that could be added to a floral arrangement. After paying for the flowers, box and note card, Derek stood there a moment longer and, with fingers trembling with excitement, he wrote two lines on the note card. Looking over the special note card one more time and feeling his heart beating harder in his chest now than during his strenuous workout earlier, he placed the card in the pretty box, took his wine, flowers and box with him and headed out to pick up Jill for her birthday dinner.

- - - - - - - - - -

"They're beautiful," Jill gushed at the flowers. They were standing in the entryway of her townhouse apartment, having just closed the door behind themselves to keep out the summer heat and bugs. "And they're my favorite too. The yellow are always so much prettier than the red. Thank you for remembering." Derek smiled broadly, enjoying the praise. He handed her the bottle of wine and heard her gasp. "I can't believe you sprung for this. I can't wait to enjoy it with you after dinner tonight!"

"You're worth it, beautiful. I'm happy to see you so excited about it. But I have one more gift for you," he said bringing the small box from behind his back.

Jill's eyes, sparkling with their stunning green color, took in the small box in Derek's hand. From the size, it was small enough to contain a piece of expensive jewelry, but it was clearly not a jeweler's box. It was elegant, with its satiny exterior, green to match her eyes, and its rich velvet bow. She gently accepted the gift and, with evident curiosity, lifted the top off to find a small, elegant note card within. Her eyes flashed with excitement as she removed the card.

"What's this?" Jill asked. She opened the card and, with a curious smile, read it aloud. "You're in charge. One weekend of anything you want to do together." She looked up at Derek with surprise and a hint of mischief reflected on her features. "Anything?"

"Yes," he replied without hesitation. "Anything you want."

"So, we could go climbing or camping together for the weekend? Or I could ask you to help me clean out my storage unit? Or I could take you as my sexy captive?" Derek could see Jill's creative side starting to ramp up as she thought about the possibilities. His interest level jumped up a bit higher at that last suggestion, bringing with it a brief moment of apprehension. Despite this, he kept his eyes level and nodded.

"We can do anything you want. I'm yours for a weekend of your choosing."

"This is the most creative gift I've ever received. I hope you're not going to regret giving it. Actually, with some of the ideas I already have in mind, I know you're not going to regret it."

Jill stepped into her athletic boyfriend and ran her hands slowly up to his neck, enjoying the feel of Derek's powerful chest along the way. He wrapped his arms around her for a deep kiss. Her hands moved to his back and squeezed the muscles of his shoulders and upper arms, engorged as they were from his workout. She ran her hands over his body as they kissed and then moved one hand down in front of him to find his hardness.

"I love that you get hard just from kissing me but that's going to have to wait a bit. Let's talk more about this gift over dinner. I'm famished."

- - - - - - - - - -

The hostess at the dimly lit Italian restaurant quickly found their reservation and guided them to one of the dining rooms farther back. It was a small room with only four tables, but at the moment only one other table was occupied, a small family of four eating dinner. Derek and Jill were seated at the table farthest away from the family. As usual, Derek held the chair for Jill to sit down and then went around the table to seat himself opposite her, with his back to the wall so he could scan the restaurant around them. The table was rather close to the wall, and he had a bit of difficulty fitting his 6'1" tall and very muscular body into the seat. After a few seconds, he was able to settle himself into the chair with his back practically touching the wall and the table up against his flat stomach. The tablecloth was hanging over his belt more than his lap, but he was more than willing to make do. Tonight was about Jill, and he could deal with a little discomfort for her sake.

As he perused the wine menu, Derek looked up to see Jill admiring him. He smiled and asked if she had any preference for the wine. She looked radiant as she told him that she trusted him to order something for them both. That was still a surprise to Derek. Until he had started dating Jill a little over a year ago, wine was something that he only drank if he ran out of beer. And he hadn't been particular about it. A merlot had been just as good as a white zinfandel to his novice palate. Now, thanks to Jill's tutelage, he could confidently look at the wine menu and ask the waitress to bring them a nice bottle of valpolicella to share. Jill mockingly applauded his choice as the server stepped away from the table, but Derek flushed a little with pride at pleasing his girl.

They turned their attention to the menu to choose their dinners. About halfway through reading the selections, Derek felt Jill's foot stroking his calves gently. She had removed her shoe and was temptingly running her foot up and down the lower part of his left leg under the tablecloth. He smiled at her and she gave him a knowing wink in reply. Ignoring the sensual distraction, Derek continued reading the rest of the menu as he felt Jill's foot move up to his inner thigh, seated under the table. He again looked up, but this time she continued staring at her menu, evidently considering her culinary options. They both looked up enough to thank the waitress as she delivered and poured the wine for them. They toasted each other and each took a large sip. Delicious.

A few moments later, Jill looked up and asked, "Do you know what you want?" As Derek was about to answer, he suddenly felt her mischievous toes starting to rub his crotch, still covered by the tablecloth.

The words caught in his mouth and he struggled to reply in a steady voice, "I'm stuck between the veal milanese and the chicken scarpariello. Unfortunately at the moment, I'm having trouble focusing enough to decide." He looked at her meaningfully as she giggled.

"Well, I already know I want the eggplant...rollatini."

"I'll bet you do," he replied with an increasingly strained voice.

The waitress returned to take their order. As expected, Jill ordered the eggplant rollatini. As the waitress turned to Derek and he opened his mouth to order the scarpariello, Jill moved her toes to position the head of his straining dick between them through his pants and started rubbing. His words caught embarrassingly in his throat, but he successfully placed his order. The waitress thanked them and left the table, returning momentarily with a glass of ice water for what she assumed was a tickle in Derek's throat.

"What are you doing?" Derek asked in a low voice.

"Just considering my options," Jill responded with a twinkle in her eye. "I'm playing with a number of ideas for my birthday gift, and I want to see how far you'll let me go."

"So, what are you thinking?" he inquired.

"I'm thinking I want to surprise you with the particulars. I might even make them up as I go along, but I think I want you as my sexy captive for the weekend."

A slow smile spread across Derek's face as his fertile imagination began conjuring up all the awesomeness that weekend could contain. "I'm down for whatever you want to do," he replied confident that it would be an exciting experience for both of them.

As Jill's toes continued teasing his hardness through his dress slacks, she began probing for things that would be acceptable or not. "I might want to keep you naked all weekend. I already know I'll want you bound for some of it. I might need to prepare a bit for that." They had played a few very mild bondage games in the past, usually consisting of one of the pair tying the other's hands or feet with a few bandanas and then administering a good teasing. Derek was particularly fond of the mind melting blowjobs Jill gave when his hands were tied, and she was living out the fantasy of being in control. He couldn't wait to see what she might choose to do when she was actually in charge for a whole weekend.

She continued shuffling through ideas aloud as her toes continued their inexorable journey up and down the length of Derek's cock, straining ever more urgently against the front of his slacks. She kept her voice down to avoid scandalizing the family at the other table because they had two young children with them. But even so, there was something a little naughty about voicing ideas for tying up and teasing your muscular boyfriend knowing that a young family was nearby.

"We could go for a naked hike in the woods or skinny dipping at the pond in the park. That would have to be at night, of course. Or I could tie you over the back of the sofa and spank your ass. Oh, you like that idea; I just saw your face flush a bit. Perhaps I should play with your asshole while you're tied there?"

Derek did his best to keep his best poker face in place as Jill teased him as much with her ideas as with her tantalizing toes, stroking out the promise of an amazing fuck when they got home. Although he tried his best to keep his hands flat on the table top, at one point he had to quickly reach under the table to stop her foot before he lost control and embarrassed himself. "What's the matter?" Jill asked. "Getting too close to the edge?"

"Wait till I get you back home," he growled softly. You're getting it all back and then some.

"Challenge accepted," she answered smugly.

The waitress returned with their meals, and they started relaxing again and enjoying the food. Within a few minutes, Jill's toes were back at it, getting Derek painfully hard again in his pants, his erection having nowhere to go.

"Please stop..." he started to beg. Just then the young family finished paying for their dinner, collected their things and, taking their children by the hand, left the dining room. "You're driving me crazy with that teasing, but it's getting pretty tight in my pants right now, if you know what I mean. Please back off a bit or I swear I'm going to rip a hole in my slacks."

"No problem," she answered calmly, sipping her wine. "Take it out."

Derek almost choked on a forkful of chicken and peppers. "Come again?" he asked incredulously.

"That will be later," she replied coolly. "For now, unzip and take it out. I want to feel cock and balls under the table right now."

He hesitated a moment, calculating the risk of discovery, but then he looked at his beautiful girlfriend's determined face and gave in. Again, tonight was really not about him; it was about her. As discretely as possible, he reached under the table, unzipped his fly and carefully worked his extremely hard cock and balls out of his pants, letting them stand proudly under the tablecloth where nobody would know they were exposed. When finished he put his hands back on the tabletop and within seconds felt the soft caress of Jill's toes up and down his length. She smiled triumphantly. And continued eating her dinner as if nothing were happening.

"Now, as for ideas," Jill continued, "I want to know how far I can push you. What do you think of the ideas I already suggested? Naked hiking, skinny dipping, things like that. Remember, I can feel your lie detector right here," she said, nudging his hard member with her foot.

"No problem. Bring it," Derek said confidently.

"What about tying you over the sofa and spanking you or playing with your ass?" He shrugged, feigning indifference.

"What if I had Sherry's boyfriend play with your ass? She said he's pretty hung."

"That might be a little too far," he said with a little trepidation.

"Funny. Your dick throbbed when I mentioned it. I could tie you to the table and eat a meal off your hot body." No reaction.

"I could have you serve my girlfriends while wearing only a bowtie." Again, a throb, but no reaction.

"What if I asked you to be my naked footstool and paint my toenails?" Nothing.

"I know. I can make you suck off Sherry's boyfriend while she and I watch."

"Let's just say I would do almost anything for you. Sucking off some other guy is not on that list. Sorry." Jill felt Derek's dick actually start to wilt a little and knew he was expressing a real limit.

"That's ok," Jill continued. "I would rather suck you off than watch you suck some other guy off, even one with a horse cock like Sherry's boyfriend." She definitely felt him get harder again. She continued slowly stroking his cock with her toes while they continued eating their dinner and sipping their wine. Jill was trying very hard to keep Derek close to the edge without pushing him over. And Derek was trying very hard to act like nothing out of the ordinary was going on while enjoying some of the special dinner and wine on the table. Unfortunately for him, It was nearly impossible to think about anything other than his growing need as long as Jill was keeping him rock hard and only a few good strokes away from cumming right there under the table.

As the two lovers returned to their meal and their conversation, they were surprised by a familiar voice. "Jill? Is that you?"

Jill looked up and smiled at her friend as her toes continued working their magic under the tablecloth. "Denise? I didn't know you were here."

"I was here with a few coworkers for dinner," Denise explained. We just finished up and I heard your voice right before I was about to leave. I stopped by to see if it was you. And Derek, it's good to see you again too." Denise and her fiancé Mark were two of the people Derek and Jill enjoyed hanging out with.

"It's good to see you too, Denise." Mark spoke politely, trying to ignore the unceasing activity under the table.

"Derek!" Jill scolded. "Manners. Shouldn't you stand to greet a lady." Derek's eyes flashed his panic to Jill, who was delighted to see his reaction.

"Don't bust his balls, Jill," Denise said. "I'm perfectly capable of leaning down for a friendly kiss." She leaned over and gave both Jill and Derek a quick kiss on the cheek, sparing Derek the embarrassment of standing up with his dick visible.

Denise and Jill's conversation easily moved to the goings on in the lives of their mutual friends, discussing who was dating whom, who got engaged and who just got a new job. Jill maintained an active conversation while Derek nodded politely from time to time, trying to ignore the soft toes playing unabated over the sensitive skin of his tortured cock. Denise stood at the side of the table, completely unaware of the activity below it.

Suddenly, Jill's eyes lit up. "Denise, we're just finishing up dinner and were about to order dessert. Why don't you sit down and join us? It would be great to have you here to celebrate my birthday. Derek and I will have plenty of alone time later."

"Thanks for the invitation," Denise replied. "Normally, I don't eat dessert but since it's a special occasion, I'd love to join you."

Jill looked directly at her boyfriend. "Derek, would you please grab a chair for Denise?" Again, Derek's eyes showed a moment of panic.

"Don't worry about it," offered Denise. "I can just grab a chair from the next table."

"No, really," Jill interrupted. "Derek would be happy to get it for you. Wouldn't you?" looking meaningfully at him.

Derek knew two things. He clearly needed to get up to retrieve a chair for their friend. He also knew that he was not going to stand up with his dick hanging out. Since there now appeared to be no other options, he quickly put his hands under the table and tried to tuck his cock and balls back into his slacks as discretely as possible. Given that Jill had worked him up to a steel-hard erection and he had begun dripping pre-cum, this was no easy task. Denise watched the proceedings first with a brief look of confusion and then with a blush and a knowing smile directed at her friend. Jill confirmed her suspicions by winking back. Derek zipped up and stood awkwardly to get a chair for Denise from the next table. His face was flushed with embarrassment, and he was glad the restaurant had dim, romantic lighting.

Once the three were seated, the waitress returned to remove their plates and to take their dessert order. The three friends chatted much more comfortably with each other over dessert although Derek continued to feel the occasional brush of Jill's foot against his crotch from time to time to remind him she was still there. Just wait till I get her home, he thought. Two can play at that game.

12