You’re In Charge Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

- - - - - - - - - -

The door to Jill's townhouse closed behind them and Derek immediately pressed Jill against the nearest wall to kiss her hungrily. She had, after all cultivated this intense need throughout the evening and now he was finally able to do something about it. He pulled off his tie, spun Jill around and used the tie to bind her arms behind her body.

"Hey," she exclaimed as he spun her back to face him. "What are you-" Derek silenced her questions with another deep kiss. As they continued exploring each other's mouths with their tongues, Derek began exploring Jill's tight body with his hands, slowly building within her the same level of desire she had kindled in him over dinner.

Derek's hands travelled from Jill's hair to her neck, brushing lightly as one hand moved to her waist to hold her hips tightly against his. She could feel his unrequited hardness pressing against her as his other hand trailed slowly down to cup her left breast. The heat of their kisses increased steadily as his roaming hand returned to her back, found her zipper and drew it slowly downward. She moaned lightly into his mouth as his hand entered her open dress and caressed the bare skin of her back. Because her hands were currently tied behind her, he could not simply slide her dress off. She grinned with amusement at his momentary indecision before feeling herself lifted off her feet and carried over his shoulder to her bedroom. It was neither a graceful nor an elegant move, but one which conveyed raw need and the urgency it created.

Arriving in Jill's bedroom, Derek gently lowered his prize to stand again on the floor at the foot of the bed. With surprising speed, he spun her around again to face the bed and pressed her upper body down to the soft surface, trapping her legs in place with his own. A few seconds is all it took to release the tie holding her hands behind her, pull her up against his body and slide the dress off her shoulders. As it fell to her waist, Derek's fingers moved deftly to the catch securing her bra behind her. He distracted her with a line of soft kisses across her shoulders while his fingers set about their task and then lowered the offending garment off her shoulders and tossed it to the ground. He could hear her breathing accelerate as he reclaimed his tie and again secured her hands behind her.

Using his firm grasp on her upper arms to lead her, Derek guided Jill around to the side of the bed, helped her up and arranged her neatly in the center. He knelt over her upper legs, preventing her from rolling away and then lowered his hungry lips to claim her mouth once again. This time, his kisses were able to trail from her mouth to her neck and down to the soft skin of her breasts. He could hear her breathing becoming more ragged as, with a small growl, he caught her right nipple between his teeth and tugged gently, running his tongue across the tip trapped within his mouth. His fingers stroked her sides lower and lower until they rested against the fabric of her dress, still perched at her hips. As his kisses approached her center, his fingers coaxed the dress past her raised hips and down her legs. Derek admired the beautiful woman lying beneath him in just her black lace panties, her eyes glazed with lust. He took that moment, so full of her need, to step away.

Jill's throat made a single whine of disapproval before Derek started undressing for her. His tie already otherwise occupied, his fingers instead travelled directly to the buttons of his dress shirt, which he unfastened slowly, drawing out the moment and her visible frustration. He slid his shirt and sport coat from his broad shoulders, revealing his muscled chest and torso. It had been a few years since Derek had been a championship swimmer in college, but he had kept his body in excellent condition with little fat and plenty of well-developed muscle. As a former swimmer, his specialty had been swimming the Butterfly. His rounded shoulders, long and powerful pectorals and ripped abs showed the fruits of his craft. Jill's disappointment faded quickly back to urgent lust looking at her boyfriend's body.

Before returning to Jill's ravishment, Derek paused briefly to remove his shoes and socks before unbuttoning and unzipping his dress slacks and lowering them to the ground. Now as unclothed as the woman watching him attentively, he climbed back onto the bed to return to the task at hand. In Derek's case, his underwear did nothing to conceal his own excitement and need from his girlfriend's frenzied eyes, but he set about ignoring his own urgency long enough to return some of the teasing Jill had inflicted on him at the restaurant. He was an elite athlete, after all, and was accustomed to ignoring his own needs in pursuit of a higher goal. In this case, Jill's eventual cries of ecstasy were a highly motivating goal.

Derek turned his attentions first to kissing his way up Jill's legs from her knees to her outer thighs, circling back to lick, nibble and kiss her inner thighs before travelling past her panty-covered mound and kissing the surprisingly sensitive skin around her hips. As his mouth attended her left leg, his left hand mimicked his actions on her right leg. As he twisted his lean body to repeat the path of frustration up her right leg, his right hand traced a tantalizing reminder up her left leg. Each time his mouth crossed past her center, Jill's hips started bucking gently, calling urgently for his attention. He did not provide it, but instead continued to nibble and suck at her exposed skin until he reached the valley of sensitive cleavage between her breasts. With tongue and fingers, he explored this valley, exciting every inch along the way before moving up the adjacent mountains of womanly flesh in search of her nipples. Derek licked and sucked and stroked and nipped at her round areolae while his fingers strummed lightly at the hardened buds in their centers. Jill's body continued writhing gently on the bed, her hands helpless to guide him, her moans increasing as he continued.

Finally, Derek's fingers set off on their own pursuit, searching for and finding the waistband at the top of Jill's panties. As he continued kissing his way down her belly, his hands slid her silky undergarment out of the way to clear a path for his mouth. His kisses were met with her wetness as his senses were overwhelmed by her fragrance. His lust rose and his manhood hardened even more, but he controlled his reaction in favor of the payback he had planned for her. Gently, he started lapping at her slit with his tongue flat, not penetrating her lips but merely stimulating them, leaving them wanting more. His fingers started stroking the sides of her neatly trimmed pussy, gradually opening her more to the advances of his tongue. As his tongue passed her outer lips and began collecting the moisture from her inner lips, he pointed his tongue and began stroking it up and down along her opening, parting her swelling folds more with each pass. As his tongue travelled repeatedly from bottom to top, he briefly contacted her swelling nub at the top, exposing it more and causing it to seek out more attention.

Derek's fingers slid through Jill's exposed inner flesh, gathering her natural lubrication before slowly penetrating her. As Derek's tongue continued to play with Jill's clit, his fingers slid smoothly into her pussy, exploring the depths within. The pace of Jill's hip movements was clearly increasing, making it more challenging to keep sucking and licking her clit, but Derek had his eye on the prize and refused to let her writhe away from his attentions. His fingers turned upward within her, seeking her sensitive spot within and stroking it firmly. Jill's entire body began to react, expressing for him the intensity of the orgasm it was building. With pride and excitement, Derek continued his oral and manual assault on her body, bringing his girlfriend closer to her release. As Jill began uncontrollably moaning and bucking under his ministrations, he knew she was no more than a few seconds from exploding on his tongue. He flicked her once, then once more, then stopped, pulling his fingers and mouth away, denying her release.

"Nooo!" Jill moaned in frustration. "I was almost there."

"And you will be again," Derek promised. "Perhaps several times." He grinned in wicked satisfaction before returning to his task.

Derek continued stroking and kissing Jill's body, driving her back to her previous level of arousal. Her moans and writhing increased steadily until again, he stopped no more than a second or two before her orgasm could take hold. He did it a third time, enjoying the power he had over her body. With a few touches or licks, he could play her arousal and frustration like an instrument in an orchestra, and he was currently beginning the third movement of tonight's symphony. Gradually, Derek built up Jill's need into a palpable frenzy. Her body tensed up, her firm legs clenched. The sheen of perspiration covering her a testament to his success. His fingers continued playing across her sensitive inner spot while his tongue lashed against her clit, drawing her inexorably toward another attempted orgasm. Once again, just as waves of pleasure were about to crash over her body, he stopped and left her teetering at the brink.

"Bastard!" she cried, followed immediately by screams of ecstacy. Derek had paused his attentions only briefly, making Jill think he was denying her orgasm again. Instead, he immediately plowed ahead with fingers and tongue, driving her to the most intense release she had ever experienced. He continued driving her intensely through her orgasm and out the other side, keeping up the stimulation throughout until she was bucking against him again, this time begging him to stop.

Derek showed only a moment's mercy as he stopped the onslaught barely long enough to strip off his boxer briefs and plunge his turgid organ directly into Jill's juicy center. Having finally met her needs, it was time for his own satisfaction. The hours of frustration he had endured, first at Jill's hands--or rather her feet--and later by his own discipline were released in what can only be described as a fucking. There was no love being made, even though the young couple was clearly in love. This was good, hard fucking, each partner seeking pleasure from the other's body. As he felt himself getting close, Derek paused again to withdraw and flip Jill over. He quickly released her hands and flipped her onto her back again. This time when he entered her Derek was greeted by Jill's embrace. When he lowered his body to feel the press of her chest against his, he could hear her voice in his ear encouraging him, urging him to cum for her. With the last few thrusts, he gave in to her lustful command and erupted within her, spilling all the cum his balls had been storing throughout the evening.

Finally spent, Derek's and Jill's breathing beginning to slow, he rolled to his side, pulling her with him and kissed her deeply. Jill's fingers continued stroking his arms, his chest and his flagging cock, refusing to allow it to soften. She kissed him softly, whispering to him, maintaining his arousal. As Derek finally relaxed, he felt Jill slide down the bed to take his half-hard cock in her mouth, licking and sucking it back to life quickly. His fingers entwined in her hair, encouraging her efforts until, a few moments later she slid back up to straddle his hips. Jill gently pushed his back to the mattress and reached between their tangled bodies to slide him home. This time, they made love. It was slow, tender and languid. She frequently looked down into his eyes to see the love and trust reflected there. And as they each approached their next climax together, she silently made her decision.

As the two lovers drifted blissfully off to sleep in each other's arms, Derek thought he heard her whisper softly in his ear, "just wait till I'm in charge."

12