You Rich, Me Royal, Bitch Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OOOOOOOH Oh just like that, yes!"

Daphne's hands squeezed upon Jenna's breasts roughly, her eyes shut tight. Grinning at the reaction, Lady Collins pumped in and out rapidly, focusing on the spot that brought the largest response. "OOOOOOOOOOOOH YESSS~ Fuck Jenna don't stop, don't stop, don't-"

Throwing her head back, Daphne released a long, primal moan, her orgasm rocking through her. As she came upon her mistress' fingers, the redhead's body twitched, back arching and legs quaking. Fluid squirted violently out of her while she cried out, coating the probing fingers and splashing the posh woman's arm. Then, as the last of her juices leaked out, Daphne finally relaxed, collapsing backwards onto the fur blanket.

Jenna blinked, turned her gaze from the gasping form of her maid to her own hand. Breathing heavily, the rich woman slowly withdrew her fingers, examining them. Each one was coated in Daphne's juices, the aroma filling her with a primitive satisfaction. Then, giving into her curiosity, she stuck a finger into her mouth. The flavor was strong, a little fishy, a little tangy, and a bit of salt from the sweat. It wasn't the same as cum from a man, but to her surprise, it had its own merits. Closing her eyes, Lady Collins relished the taste, sucking on each of her digits. Perhaps there was, indeed, a wealth of pleasure to be gained from cherishing others.

Opening her eyes once more, Jenna found Gianna gazing at her. Her toned arms flexed lightly as she worked upon herself, not allowing her member to soften. Jenna's thighs rubbed together as she eyed the futa's thick length. While she'd shown respect to Daphne for sure... the second part of this test was still unaddressed. Swallowing hard, Jenna removed her fingers from her mouth, breathing shakily.

Gianna slowed her motions, looking towards Daphne, "Did she show you respect?"

The redhead, still basking in the afterglow, nodded, her cheeks flushed, "Y-yes, that was... mmmm, that was fantastic..."

Smiling, the queen looked over at Jenna, the posh woman's gaze still fixed upon the futa's shaft. Biting her lip, Jenna could see the wild futa's member throb in Gianna's hand, as if calling to her. The sight of her massive rod quickened her breath, the wealthy woman's legs spreading unconsciously.

"Good, then if she show respect to her partner, her equal, she ready to show respect to one above her." Walking over to the women, the raven-haired futa towered over them, Jenna's head positioned directly next to her cock. Swallowing hard, Jenna gazed up at the naked jungle queen, her heart pounding. "You show partner the respect she want. Now you show me."

Jenna stared at the futa's behemoth, watching it pulse in anticipation. This was the time, the moment she dreaded to repeat. The decision that would either send her towards home, or further into depravity. "Will you accept it?" Gianna asked.

Jenna paused trying to process things rationally. Yet her body refused to allow such pointless internal dialogue. Finding herself unable to refuse, she nodded, eyes fixed on its head.

"Say it."

Looking up into the jungle futa's eyes, Jenna breathed shakily, "Y-yes... please, your majesty~"

"Lick."

Jenna shivered at the command, nodding cautiously. Though her face burned with shame, the scent of the futa's arousal filled her nose, overpowering such higher calls to dignity. Despite her reservations, she found herself moving closer.

Slowly, the rich woman extended her tongue, tentatively touching the member. The futa's shaft was smooth and warm, with the familiar earthy and salty flavor spreading desire from every taste bud. Slowly, Jenna's tongue slid up the jungle queen's member, sparks running through her body with every vein and pulse. It felt longer than before, her tongue taking more time before reaching its tip. Flicking the head with a firm twist of the tongue, the queen grinned at the more subservient interloper. "Good... Good."

The praise was intoxicating. As the feeling of the wild futa's member filled Jenna's focus, her mind grew fuzzier as she continued to lick. Leaning closer, the rich woman opened her mouth, popping the tip inside. Bobbing back and forth, her tongue licked the slit on top of Gianna's rod, beckoning for a taste of the precum within.

"Mmmm, good outsider... start to show respect well"

The words sent another jolt down the rich woman's spine, Gianna's approval washing over her. Cheeks hollowing, Jenna started to suckle upon the futa, trying her best to return some pleasure to the wild queen. However, she still approached the member with caution, the size alone causing a pinch of uncertainty. Soon, the jungle queen grew impatient, casting a look at Daphne. "Join her, show her how to appreciate those who help her."

Nodding from upon the floor, the redhead rose from her stupor and crawled over to the futa's member like an animal called by her master. The maid's face was still flushed from the orgasm before, but she quickly refocused onto the large cock. Opening her mouth on instinct, the burgundy-haired woman sidled up to Jenna, lapping at the base of Gianna's member. Working her way up, the redhead licked and kissed along its flesh, eliciting some satisfied grunts before joining her mistress at the tip. "Ahhhh, yes, mmm two much better."

Jenna and Daphne moaned in agreement, the sound muffled by the task at hand. Their tongues danced upon the wild queen's rod, the pair sharing the jungle futa's shaft. The rich woman felt her pussy grow hotter, her body burning with desire. All the while Daphne worked even harder, trying to prove herself to her jungle lover.

Gianna opened her mouth wide in a groan of pleasure, eyes meeting the eager redhead's. Winking at the jungle futa, Daphne quickly nudged against Jenna, popping her mistress off the cock and taking it for herself. The hazel-haired woman glared daggers into her maid, yet the redhead cared not, instead bobbing her head far past the point Jenna dared, sucking with a force which exceeded the strongest vacuum. Holding back a gasp, Lady Collins watched the jungle queen clench her fists, her groans increasing in volume.

"Ugh yes, much better!" Saliva dripped out from Daphne's lips, coating the member as her breasts bobbed in sync with her head. Stroking along the inside of Gianna's thighs, the redhead showed a mastery of the craft, goosebumps rippling across the sensitive flesh. Then, the queen glanced at Jenna, seeing the lustful lady look left out. "Mmmm, that good, that very good, but me wonder who feels best"

Drawing out a dismayed moan from Daphne, the jungle futa quickly thrusted into Jenna's agape mouth. The hazel-haired woman would've cried out in surprise, but instead let loose only gurgles due to the member's size. While she was surprised her mouth could even hold such a monster, Jenna felt a resurgence of determination, sucking and bobbing into the cock, lips stretching with its entry.

"Ugh also good, so good, try again!"

Gianna began to alternate between the two women, thrusting in and out of their mouths. Daphne and Jenna struggled to keep up, moaning as the futa's shaft hit the back of their throats one after the other. Each tried their own twist, with Jenna bobbing her head and licking the tip with her teeth tucked away, and Daphne forming a vacuum seal whilst swiveling her head. While the exercise proved delightful, the hazel-haired woman was forced to catch her breath after a particularly long thrust. Panting lightly with tears in her eyes, she watched as the wild futa plunged herself into her maid's mouth, the redhead moaning around her shaft.

Her body ached at the sight of them, her folds dripping with arousal. Though her hand found its way down, rubbing her pussy yet again, it just wasn't enough. She needed more, so, so much more. Desperation reaching a fever pitch, Jenna leaned against the raven-haired futa, looking up with ravenous hunger, "Fuck, I need your cock... please!"

The plea drew a lustful giggle from the maid, yet Gianna merely smiled, looking down at her, "What was that?"

Jenna panted with desire, "P-please... fuck me... your majesty~"

The jungle futa grinned, pulling back from Daphne's mouth. The redhead let out a discontented whimper, not fully willing to let go of her new toy. Nodding at the posh woman, Gianna gave her another order. "Then beg for it."

Unable to resist the command, "Please... please fuck me. I need your cock, your majesty~"

"Louder."

Taking a deep breath, Jenna looked back at Daphne, the maid grinning at her deviously. "Come on mistress, louder."

Swallowing her pride, "P-please! Please fuck me! Fuck my slutty, whorish, greedy, selfish, cunt!"

"Mmm, what about your partner? What she want?"

Turning to the burgundy-haired woman, the maid grinned, "I think I could use some more respect from my mistress."

"Then, get on bed."

Nodding, the duo obliged, crawling to the animal furs with haste. Laying side by side, the pair's bodies were hot, hands roaming over one another. The rich woman's hands caressed the burgundy-haired woman's curves, feeling Daphne's perky breasts. In turn the maid's hand grasped the wealthy woman's ass, squeezing her as they riled one another up.

Approaching them, Gianna basked in the show, her member twitching with anticipation. "Now, Daphne, sit on face of Jenna."

The maid turned to Jenna, the hazel-haired woman staring back with wide eyes. While she'd had experience sucking cocks, oral on women remained a mystery. Kissing her mistress on the nose, "Just follow your instincts."

"O-Okay." Stroking Daphne's cheek, Jenna moved in, their lips connecting for a quick kiss. Yet her focus remained on the queen, the massive cock standing at attention as her toned body glistened in the low light. A touch of uncertainty within her, the rich woman laid back, her ass on the edge of the furs.

Slowly, she spread her legs, exposing her pussy to both her maid and her futa dominator. Licking her lips, Daphne trailed a line of kisses up her mistresses body from her toes to her nose before hovering her pussy above her. As the maid lowered herself, Jenna's heart beat faster, the redhead's slit mere inches away.

Daphne's thighs were pale and her bush matched her long locks, a few small hairs leading down to her mound in a strip. Her slit was wet, glistening with cum and arousal in slightly unequal measures. While before she'd balk at the sight, now Jenna salivated at its scent. As the burgundy-haired woman settled onto her, the rich woman felt the maid's thighs lightly squeeze her.

"Go ahead, Jenna. Kiss me."

Nodding, the hazel-haired woman lifted her head, her lips pressing against her servant's cunt. A delighted sigh egged Jenna on, another kiss blessing the posh woman with a familiar, tangy taste. As the tip of her tongue grazed her, the redhead continued to moan, her hands grabbing the furs beside them. In spite of her uncertainty, Jenna's tongue delved deeper, sliding along Daphne's opening.

The wealthy woman found herself entranced by the taste, her mouth working on autopilot. She experimented with her tongue, long flat laps and some with just the very tip. Finding that Daphne shuddered the most with long, flat licks, she began to tailor her style. Jenna savored every drop of nectar that came out, her body growing hotter as the taste and quantity intensified.

"O-ooh, fuck, you're getting so good at that..."

Eyes half-lidded, the maid clenched her fists and leaned back, her mistress's nose rubbing further back, nearly teasing her ass. While the rich woman's tongue probed her, Daphne slowly rocked back and forth, thrusting for even the slightest increase in pleasure. To her delight, the movement ushered in a new dynamic, every flick covering even more of the sensitive area.

As Jenna continued to lap at her servant, she failed to notice the jungle hunter approaching her. Gianna slid her hand over her member, thoroughly spreading the outsiders' saliva. She had surprised herself at her restraint, having expected to come by then. However, with the number of rounds Daphne and her had gone... perhaps she'd have to work harder to reach that euphoria. Eyeing the selfish woman's twat, a grin spread over her face. Speaking of the past... the rude outsider had felt tight before, maybe that would do the trick.

Like a lioness on the prowl, Gianna carefully crawled up, making sure to not brush against the rude outsider's legs. Then, adjusting herself with both hands, she gradually pressed the tip of her cock against the wealthy woman's folds. Jenna's eyes went wide, a low moan escaping her mouth. Body quaking in recognition, her legs shifted as the futa's tip pushed into her. The wild hunter smirked at the reaction, "Oh? You want this?" A quiet moan of affirmation came quickly after.

Daphne locked eyes with Gianna, a knowing gaze shared between them. The redhead nodded slowly, her lover returning the gesture. Applying pressure against the rich woman, the queen growled happily as her member was drawn into the slick, wet tightness.

Jenna let out a muffled cry, her body writhing as the rod started to slide inside her. Her breath hitched in her throat. It had to be bigger than before, it had to be! She could feel every bump and vein as it pressed against her walls, her walls barely stretching enough to let it in. The rich woman's fingers dug into Daphne's thighs, legs wrapping around the wild futa's waist in a futile attempt to control the pace.

"Ahhh, outsider... so tight..."

"Give her some time... and some practice." Daphne winked.

Gianna merely smirked back, shifting more of her cock inside under Daphne's watchful eye. As the jungle queen moved within her, Jenna's eyes rolled back slightly, a low groan escaping her mouth. The rich woman's body shook, a pressure within her building with every inch. Though the tension of trying to contain the beast brought a level of anxiety, the thrill was otherworldly. Yet, this pleasure was easily surpassed once the wild futa started rocking her shaft in and out of her pussy in quick, shallow movements. Each push sent waves of pleasure through the hazel-haired woman, her cries dampened by Daphne's cunt.

"Yes, that's it, fuck her!~"

Daphne's voice refocused the hazel-haired woman, her attention returning to her tongue. Forming circles in an attempt to stimulate Daphne's clit and entry at the same time, flurries of pleasurable tingles surged through the redhead. The volume of her cries increased at a rapid rate, desperate, low grunts eeking out in between. Grabbing her own breasts, the lusty maid kneaded and massaged them as she rode her mistress' face. All the while Daphne's eyes were fixed on the jungle futa, watching as Gianna's cock disappeared into her mistress with satisfying slaps.

Soon, shallow thrusts gave way to harsh slams, Jenna's smothered voice echoing throughout the hut. Her mind swirled with bliss, her body submitting to the raven-haired woman's cock. For certain, it had to be bigger, oh so much bigger. The lady pressed upon her with her walls, trying to show some resistance. But, no matter how hard she tried, the wild queen's rod continued to plunge deeper within her, prodding her womb.

"Yesssss, just like that~ You can go faster baby, come on!"

The jungle queen's rate quickened at Daphne's behest, the redhead crying out in ecstasy as Jenna's body moved back and forth beneath her servant, her head grinding up into her pussy. Daphne's fluids continued to pour down her mistress' throat, the rich woman eagerly drinking them up. At the same time, she felt her own juices leak out from her entrance, coating Gianna's member as it thrusted in and trickling down her ass when she pulled out.

Then, the plunging stopped.

Jenna groaned in confusion, the vibrations sending ripples of delight through Daphne. Opening her eyes and looking at Gianna, the redhead found a wicked grin on the futa's face. Slowly, she pulled out of the rich woman's cunt, leaving only the tip against the entrance. Its length glistened with the wealthy woman's cum, barely moving as the futa prepared herself.

Jenna squirmed slightly beneath Daphne, her tongue stopping with the pause. "What's going-" However, the maid quickly squatted down further, silencing her once more. As she continued to murmur in annoyance, the jungle queen winked at Daphne, the redhead purring in response. Grabbing onto the rich woman's hips, the wild queen gripped the soft flesh tightly.

"You ready?"

Leaning forward, Daphne captured the native's lips with her own. Stroking along her cheek, the lustful maid whispered, "Don't hold back~"

Having only heard the futa's words, Jenna tried to move her head from her maid's crotch to look, yet Daphne kept her in place. The rich woman's eyes widened, her body beginning to tremble in anticipation. What... what could they be planning next? Then, with a powerful thrust, Gianna plunged her full length back into the posh woman's pussy.

Lady Collins released a loud, primal scream into Daphne's twat, her body jolting upwards as the futa's rod penetrated deep inside her. Tears formed in her eyes, her legs desperately clinging around the jungle futa's waist. With each pullback, Jenna felt as if she'd lost a piece of herself, only for it to be quickly replaced with ecstasy when the futa thrusted back into her. The rich woman writhed in pleasure, Daphne swiveling her hips to keep her mouth where it belonged.

As her beloved mistress moaned into her pussy, Daphne's breathing became more erratic. "Oooooh, yes that's it~ Oh god fuck her! Fuck her hard!"

The trio fell into a rhythm, Gianna's rod pumping within the rich woman, Jenna's tongue licking Daphne's twat, and the maid egging them on whilst grinding upon her mistress' mouth. As the maid basked in her bliss, the futa focused her efforts on fucking Jenna senseless. The rich woman's screams continued to be muffled by Daphne's cunt, the wild queen's cock stretching her wider with each thrust.

"MMMMMmmmmh!"

"F-fuck, that feels soooo good! Jenna, yes just like that!"

Jenna's vision began to blur, her eyes rolling back slightly. At first she thought she was screaming for Gianna to slow down, but then she knew she was crying out to go faster. Every pump sent a wave of heat through her body, the wild futa's member heating her up from within. Her tongue slid along Daphne's slit absentmindedly, the redhead's entrance guiding itself along the path of greatest pleasure. Then, the maid leaned backwards, her fingers pinching her nipples as she cried out in ecstasy.

"F-fuck me, don't stop, don't you fucking stop!"

Daphne's hips ground harder upon Jenna's face, the redhead riding the rich woman's mouth as her orgasm built. The posh woman felt her body grow numb, the jungle futa's member heating her up more and more. Soon, Jenna felt her own climax approaching, her pussy aching for release.

"Mmmm, outsider so good..."

"Oh fuck, Gianna, please, please, harder! Fuck her harder!"

Wrenching Jenna's legs from around her and putting them against her shoulders, the jungle queen grabbed onto the rich woman's thighs, lifting her up slightly off the furs. Plunging into her at an angle, the jungle futa grunted with approval, Jenna's screams reaching a new volume as the numbness shattered. The pressure within her reached its breaking point, the jungle futa's member pushing her over the edge.

Tilting her head free of Daphne's entrance "F-FUCK ME! FUCK ME! OOOOOOH GOD!"

Body quivering, Jenna's vision turned white, her orgasm washing over her. The rich woman's pussy spasmed around the futa's member, clenching down on it tightly. Juices gushed out, coating Gianna's cock and running down her backside in a river of arousal. Yet the jungle queen continued to piston out of her, rocking the woman back and forth as Jenna's tongue lazily lapped at the redhead. Daphne's eyes went wide at the sight, biting her lip as her mistress came hard beneath her.