You Rich, Me Royal, Bitch Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you. And would you give us a little privacy, we have much to talk about."

"Of course, ma'am."

As the fellow turned around, Jenna stood up and walked past him, her bare buttocks brushing up against him. "Thank you."

The captain's eyes nearly popped out of his head as the near naked woman walked by. He'd never seen her act so... forward. Turning back, the wealthy lady caught his eye.

"Oh, and would you have someone send me a bottle of the finest wine and some cheese when you can? I think I would like to enjoy the scenery."

"Um, uh, y-yes ma'am, of course."

"Wonderful. Oh, and help my maid attend to me. It seems she is having trouble getting up."

The man's head snapped towards the redhead, her naked form still visible from under the cloth.

"Oh-of-of course!" The man scrambled over to the woman and grabbed hold of her hand to anchor her. "Come on, Miss Daphne, up and at em."

The redhead stood up, her head swimming.

"Th-thank you. Now, if you'll excuse us, my mistress and I need to freshen up." As Daphne slowly got up, however, she looked down to find something enclosed in her hand. A small, red fruit, one from Gianna's quarters. Puzzling at it, she quickly shook off the confusion and walked downstairs.

As the maid and her mistress disappeared into the ship's bowels, the captain was left standing there. Not wanting to intrude, he maintained a form of guard, not wanting to garner the lady's ire. Moments later, he heard the sound of surprised, hushed voices downstairs.

"...Hey, is that...?"

"... Something... hunter... temporary... blessing..."

"... should...try?"

A pause lingered, with the guard trying to stay focused. A short while later, gasps of excitement sounded.

"Something.... It's so hot..."

"Is that... oh my gosh a..."

"...huge!"

"Lady Collins..."

"Daphne, please..."

The guard jumped as he heard a moan from within.

"O-oh... yes, right there... that feels... that feels so good..."

"Please, Daphne... call me Jenna..."

The guard swallowed, his body shaking.

"Y-yes, Lady Jenna..."

"Just... Jenna... be... my mate... Ahh~"

Finding himself somewhat confused, the guard tried to imagine what they could be doing down there. "Huh..." Walking back towards newly-made-first-mate Lorth, the captain scratched his head. "I'm never gonna understand those aristocrats."

Mister Lorth shrugged. "At least we're getting paid."

While the ladies enjoyed their temporary gift, Gianna watched from amidst the jungles of Crown Island as the ship departed. While a part of her didn't want to let the two go, what was best for the jungle came first. Besides, Jagua would surely bring outsiders again, perhaps even the same.

Observing as the ship vanished over the horizon, Gianna grinned.

"Mmm, until we meet again."

______________________

That is the end of the arch with Daphne and Jenna, let me know if you want more of Gianna, or more of Daphne and Jenna in the future! Hope you enjoyed it!