You Should Have Just Looked...

Story Info
A wife takes a hard pounding in the garage.
1.8k words
3.6
67.4k
46
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**This story is purely fantasy/fiction. Any real sexual encounter should be between consenting adults and mutually enjoyable.**

I've been out in the garage working out for over an hour when you come through to get something from the outside fridge. I see you checking me out from the corner of your eyes. It pisses me off a little bit: I can't figure out why you wouldn't just look.

I call you on it, "You like what you see?"

You seem surprised, then you roll your eyes and turn to walk back in the house.

Now I AM pissed, "I said, do you like what you see, bitch?" I walk over and grab your waist band, stopping you. "I think you do. I think you want some dick, don't ya bitch?"

Now, you really are surprised and clearly don't know what to say. I don't give you time to say anything before I tell you to suck my cock. You hesitate, so I push you down by the shoulders. Your knees buckle and you fall trying to steady yourself, grabbing at my chest and arms but they're slick with sweat. You land on your knees in front of me, holding on to my hips.

"Yeah, look at that! All ready to suck."

I pull out my dick and shove it in your face. You turn away, starting to get over your surprise and getting angry.

I say, "No you don't. You wanted some dick, you're getting some dick. Suck this fuckin' cock."

I grab you by the sides of the head and pull your face toward my hardening dick. I can see in your eyes you can't decide if you're pissed off or turned on.

"Open your mouth, bitch. Be my little cock whore."

Finally you part your lips and I immediately shove my dick in. You grab my hips and push away from me, gagging, but I hold your mouth down on my dick.

"Balls deep, cunt. I want it balls god dammed deep. FUCK YEAH."

I pull your head off and let you catch your breath for a second before I put my dick back in your mouth. You're still gasping around my dick. You can taste and smell the salt from my sweat. I take your head and start to face fuck you.

"SUCK it, bitch. Suck my mother fuckin cock."

Your lips finally close around me as you start to suck. I groan softly while I face fuck you. Your spit is already running down your chin and down my balls.

"That's it, cunt. That's it. Suck it like a little cock whore. DAMN, you can suck cock. You like it don't ya? Yeah, you like this big damn dick in your throat. Oh yeah, balls deep. Fuckin' choke on it!"

I stop you long enough to pull your shirt and bra off. I pull them both roughly over your head, messing up your hair. Your nipples are hard: you're clearly getting turned on, despite how rough I'm being. Then I shove my cock back in your mouth.

"Feel your cunt, baby. Are you wet? My dick in your mouth making you wet?"

You groan a "yes;" I feel the vibration on my cock and I like it. I pull my shaft back out of your mouth, watching the string of spit glisten between your lips and the end of my dick.

I grab your shoulders, and stand you up roughly. I grab your leggings and panties and pull them both down to your ankles, jerking your clothes down hard. You almost lose your balance again. I hold on to you and turn you around, pressing my dick into your ass crack, grabbing a tit from behind with my left hand and wrapping my right hand around your throat.

"I'm gonna fuck the shit out of you and you're gonna take it. You got it?"

You give a small nod, scared to do anything else.

"I'm gonna fuck any hole I want, however I want, as hard as I want, and you're gonna take it. Still got it?"

You nod again. I push you toward the weight bench, you're shuffling with your pants around your ankles. I push you down over the bench.

I can see your ass and your sex. You're obviously wet. I straddle over you and you feel the head of my dick against the lips of your cunt. I slam it in your pussy with a grunt. I'm still wet from your mouth and your cunt is dripping. I'm in up to my balls immediately.

"FUCK YES! GOD DAMN you're a little whore. Wet fuckin cunt, YEAH! Take it, BITCH."

I start to thrust in and out of you, the lips of your tight cunt are wrapped around my cock. You make little grunts each time I force my dick into you and my balls are slapping your clit as I fuck. I grab your arms and pull them back, holding your forearms with one hand and pulling you back, forcing your back to arch and I slam my cock in and out of your cunt. I take your hair with my other hand and pull. You can't move, all you can do is kneel there and take my dick slamming into you. You hear me grunting in pleasure. Sweat is pouring off me, dripping all over your back, making you ass slick against my hips as I fuck you hard and deep.

I let go, panting, and pull my dick out of you.

"Fuck, you can take some dick you little bitch."

I swagger around to your head and thrust my hips at your face. My dick, slick with your cunt juice is right in your face.

"Suck that dick, whore. Taste your wet cunt on my shaft. SUCK IT WHORE!"

You take it in your mouth, licking and sucking my wet dick, tasting your pussy and my sweat. You're still bent over the weight bench, and I start to slide my cock in and out of your mouth again. I lean down and grab your ass as you suck, and push a finger into you asshole. I feel you jerk in surprise around my cock.

"Yeah, you feel that? I told you any hole I want, you god dammed whore. Keep sucking!"

I keep the finger shoved in your ass and hold your head with my other hand and shove my dick in deep.

"Stick your tongue out, fuckface. I wanna feel it on my balls. Oh yeah."

I hold your head down on my cock as you gag. I let go of your ass and use both hands behind your head to keep my dick down your throat. You push on my hips again and I release. My cock is slick with spit, another thick string runs from the end of my shaft to your lips. I wipe it on your cheek, then walk back around behind you.

You start to try to get up and I shove you back onto the weight bench.

"Oh no little whore. I aint done with your ass yet."

I press my thumb on your tight asshole. You tense, but I push it in anyway. I pull up a little so I can see your wet, swollen cunt. I slowly slide my dick back into your pussy, feeling your wet pussy wrap around my cock. I start to thrust into you again, hard. I still have my thumb in your asshole and feel you squeeze.

I pull my thumb out, reach up and grab your hair, pulling you toward me as I lean down and say, "Get ready, bitch. Get your goddammed ass ready." I give your pussy a few more hard thrusts, then pull out.

We're both panting, sweat is pouring off me, running down my chest and back, dripping off my balls. Your back is glistening and your gorgeous round ass is slick with sweat. I put one hand on your back to hold you down and take my dick in the other. I press my cock against your tight, puckered, asshole. You squirm but there's nowhere to go. I spit on my dick as I put more pressure on your hole. Finally, the head of my cock pops in.

You scream a little.

"That's it baby. Take that dick in your ass."

I put more pressure; my cock is wet from your pussy and slowly slides in. I hold you down and I press deeper in your asshole, filling you up.

"Fuckin take it, whore," I say as I start to slide in and out of you. "Take it in your ass, you nasty little bitch. You feel that thick cock spreading you open? You got a tight little asshole, cunt."

I'm slamming my dick in your ass, my balls are smacking your wet sloppy cunt each time I pound it in you. I put my hands on my knees, the only thing touching you is my cock and balls as I fuck the shit out of you, grunting and sweating over your tight body.

"Yeah bitch, that's MY goddammed ass."

I pull out of you just to slam my dick in you your pussy.

"And that's my fuckin pussy!"

I go back and forth from your pussy and ass, sliding my shaft all the way in and out of each hole. I push in and out of your asshole one last time, then smack your ass, HARD.

I walk around to you face again. This time you just open your mouth and take my cock, right out of your ass.

"Goddamn it bitch, that's hot. Suck that nasty dick. You taste that ass and pussy juice?"

I put my hand under your chin as you slurp my sloppy cock and lift your head up. My dick pops out of your mouth, I grab it and put one leg up on the weight bench. I set my balls on your mouth and you turn your head and start to lick.

"Lick those goddamn balls, cunt. Just like a god damn dog. Oh yeah, now suck em, suck my motherfuckin nuts. You taste that pussy, you nasty whore? Taste your nasty ass? KEEP SUCKIN' BITCH!"

I reach back and slide two fingers in your ass as you suck my balls.

After a while, I pull my cock out of your mouth and walk back behind you. My cock slides into your ass. I start fucking you hard and fast. I'm ready to cum. Pounding into you, my balls tighten and my dick swells. I bust my nut deep in your bowels, filling you with my cum. Panting, I stay still for a minute, letting every drop of cum drain out of my balls and into your ass. Finally, I pull out. You gasp as my dick slides out of your wrecked asshole. You start to try to stand up, but I push you back down on the bench. I watch as my cum starts to seep out of your ass and runs over your swollen pussy. Then I smack your ass again and walk inside to shower.