All Comments on 'You Should Leave'

by KingBandor

Sort by:
  • 81 Comments
icebreadicebreadover 5 years ago
Not bad

thank you for posting

KingBandorKingBandorover 5 years agoAuthor
Not for everyone

I know that posting a story about cuckolding in LW is like running into a convention of cops with a toy gun, a fake suicide vest and shouting anti-Trump slogans.

I liked the story as it came out of me... Hopefully, others will too.

Bandor

deadonedeadoneover 5 years ago
just a support system

that all he is now a support system

he can not 'fuck her like he owns her and take her back' because she has already given it away!

Big question we always hear the wife say "You want to make me happy, don't you?"

but there never is any consideration for the husband's mental state.

So I ask what the hell does he get out of this relationship?

Brandie78Brandie78over 5 years ago
Good story

Really like Bulls and cucks. Just wished that the cuck would be a bit more vocal. Still very well written.

HMX2465HMX2465over 5 years ago
What's good for the goose is good for the gander

Oh she can get some dick but he gets his balls cut off if he touched another pussy, life is a two-way street you have choices, if she wants this then I get my portion, you want me to eat some guys cum out of your cunt, then you're going to eat my cum out of some girls cunt. I wouldn't humiliate myself degrade myself for any woman, I don't love my mother that much. Just saying

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 5 years ago
Maybe sharing porn fantasies . . .

. . . doesn’t always work out quite the way you expect.

Men have fantasies and women have fantasies, but those fantasies aren’t always, or even just usually, the same. The way this was written, Janet and Dave should have cooled it with the very first failed episode, realizing that trying to make fantasy happen just couldn’t work for him.

But no, she didn’t cool it, and he enabled her. The way this was written leaves the impression that they never just made love, but went heavy on fantasy every time, like addicts. This can only end badly.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 5 years ago
Silent sound wrote that . . .

. . . the only thing that comes to his mind from reading this is violence. I think that comment needs to be fleshed out. Does he mean that he feels violent from reading a forewarned cuckold story? Does it mean that he believes that a woman who screws around on her husband deserves to be assaulted? Could it mean that he believes that a man who would fuck a married woman should be killed?

Is this his normal response to a cuck story? If so, given that readers were forewarned, why did he read it?

KingBandorKingBandorover 5 years agoAuthor
Sometimes I wonder...

...if some people even bother to read the description of this category. It says:

"Loving Wives - Married extra-marital fun: swinging, sharing & more."

ValintValintover 5 years ago
Horror story

I wonder how far off thematically I read this as compared to how it was intended. Cuckoldry isn't my kink, so this came across to me very much as a horror story, as opposed to masturbation fodder.

The husband's an addict whose life is increasingly more and more taken over by the urge to push his marriage right to the breaking point, until he finally pushes too far and destroys his marriage (and quite possibly his life as well). That it's sex is somewhat unimportant; I could easily imagine a different scene with death-defying activities, drugs, gambling or something like that, with the same impact, as the reader watches the couple go further and further in search of a rush.

The scene at the swinger's club and the "You're fooling yourself about this being a threesome in which anyone cares about your involvement; you're about to become a cuckold" conversation read almost like a "Don't go into the woods at night, son" kind of scene, with the husband frantically running around afterwards looking for his wife... and then ignoring the good advice and passing on his final chance to escape.

For me, most cuckold stories are better categorized as hardcore BDSM stories: It's about a submissive husband reveling in the emotional sadomasochism, and a dominant wife delighting in emotionally torturing him (and sometimes physically, and often alongside her new dominant lover).

In this case, however, this felt more like straight horror: It didn't feel like the husband was taking any enjoyment from the pain, and he came across not as submissive but just broken. (From the female perspective, maybe it's still BDSM? I mean, nonconsensual domination and torture is obviously a kink.)

I thought this was mechanically well-written, with the characters (even the secondary ones) being given enough depth to be believable. If I had one structural quibble, it would be that all we got of their life was their sex life; after drifting away from their friends, there was never a sense that these people had jobs or other people in their life or even a life outside of their increasingly-niche-obsessed sex life, and it would have perhaps added something for there to be a backdrop against which these events were happening.

(I mean, this being LW, I suppose I could also attack this as cuck shit, note that NTR is a trash fetish, and comment on how stupid the protagonist is and how fucked their relationship is... but, honestly, it felt like the story already made those arguments on its own, so that's kind of redundant.)

darien1971darien1971over 5 years ago
awesome read

2nd part I hope?

dragonmann72dragonmann72over 5 years ago
King...

Yes I read your lead in and knew what to expect. I followed your time line in the story and their troubles started just after the wedding. In three years they went from being husband and wife to wife, male friends and then husband.

Janet lead Dave straight to cuckolding from the get-go. I just wonder if that is what she did to Josh?

Is Dave's next step to find out he is really gay?

Is her BBC fetish been there all along?

Will Jared and friends move in so Dave can start sleeping on the floor at the end of the bed like a good pet?

For some reason you tend to write stories that create weak white males (Poor Osgood) that the wife just has to have a strong Black male to complete her life. The idea that Dave is going to have to win his wife back every Sunday after she has spent the weekend with her BBC only to repeat it again the next weekend shows how little she cares for him. What happened to if you change your mind I'll stop?

How about next story you either change it up and have a strong white male and good looking Black female cuck her black man? Or how about you just make it a cuck story and don't mention race at all?

I read your stories and get them even when you rush an ending just to finish it up Best Served Cold) which you still didn't answer the question, did she fuck the other teachers. I in good faith can't give any thing higher than a three for this only because of Janet's disrespect.

Justgr8Justgr8over 5 years ago
King

King king king, you had to know this would not go over well, yet you posted in LW anyway. You are a solid writer, no score for this cuck garbage.

KingBandorKingBandorover 5 years agoAuthor
Ok, so the answer is... YES

Yes, there will be a follow-up story.

I've received a ton of feedback and requests to continue the story. I hadn't planned to do so. My original sketch of this story was to have her tell the prospective lover "You should leave" twice, then get tired of the husband back-pedaling and flip it on him and tell him "You should leave"...

However, since I finished it... I kept going back to it wondering myself what happens next. So, I will add another story... the title is "And don't come back"

tazz317tazz317over 5 years ago
WHEN YOU OPEN THE DOOR FOR GUESTS AND VISITORS TO PLAY GAMES

even with rules, you lose, TK U MLJ LV NV

MajorRewriteMajorRewriteover 5 years ago
The expected

This is a pretty solid example of a cuck story. All of the usual elements are there: sexy wife, wimpy husband struggling with his urges to bring a real man into their sex life, and the obligatory black man with a 3 foot cock.

The humiliation and domination of the wimpy husband is another very typical element and was a bit rushed and poorly written here. I suppose he’ll gulp gallons of other mens’ cum and wear pink panties in the next chapter (I apologize if I gave away the plot).

The wife’s total obsession with big black cock is over the top, but is representative of the repressed gay’s true desires.

kiteareskitearesover 5 years ago
Just when you think it's different

It was going well and I thought it was interesting that the thoughts and emotions and misgivings of sharing were being explored.

I thought the cuck fantasy was explored well from both sides and thought they would have learnt from that, yet off they went to somewhere recommended by the dick that 1st try to cuck him.

It was going well and I wondered how it had scored so lowly, then they got to the club and as seems the case in your stories, your characters learn nothing and everything goes to shit.

Did they not learn that their fantasy's should remain that after a couple of disasters.

Did he not listen to the waitress and did her comment about him being a cuckold and his reaction to that not speak volumes?

Did he not learn to reclaim her? No I will not clean you! Have a shower and I will fuck you, no it is not a request!! And no he is not coming round on Friday!!!

Oh well best of luck, but there needs to be some reason to care (either wanting good or bad things to happen) about your characters and it seems there never is, they all seem like people that just get what they deserve but again not necessarily good or bad. When they get it, it seems it is with methodical planning, just in a shit happens type of way.

Sbrooks103ySbrooks103yover 5 years ago
Here we go again

Uh oh, someone dared to write a story with a white wife getting some black dick and our resident whine-baby 26th gets all bent out of shape again. He comes to a porn site, to a category specifically designed for wives who get some new dick, and then hides behind racism to when in reality he just can't stand any woman who is not bowing down to her husband's every whim. He dreams of June Cleaver, yet he lost his own woman to a black man appears toy because he wasn't man enough ( or big enough ) to keep her, so now he spends his days prowling these stories, whining and crying every time a wife gets fucked. Can we say major loser?

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 5 years ago
I noted that Silentsoundd’s comment had been deleted.

Too bad.

MbgdallasMbgdallasover 5 years ago
Going well until the end.

There was nothing god or erotic about the end. She was just a bitch of a wife who didn’t care about her husband. He became so weak so fast at the end I don’t understand. He should not have been there when she came home so she would realize what she lost.

Yes I get it. She broke him. He is now crippled emotionally. Some day... some day... he will wake up and take charge again and leave because he will not get anything from her emotionally. She is just using him which is obvious at the end. He never indicated he was excited to eat a cream pie. He never asked for that. She just took her fantasy and didn’t give a damn about him.

This story would have been so much better if she had realized the damage she did to her marriage and husband and come home contrite and full of remorse. Then do everything she can to make it up to him so that they can figure out how to make this lifestyle work. He made it clear that he had to be part of it and not left out and she assured him she wouldn’t leave him out. She did it right off the bat and then told him to leave. At what point does she wake up and realize what a mess she has made.

Impo_64Impo_64over 5 years ago
For me this is five pages too long...

For me this is five pages too long...1*

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarover 5 years ago
As Advertised

How odd, he wrote exactly what he said he would write and gets slammed for it. What's the agenda f those that do that? While I don't particularly like cuck stories in general I look for and enjoy well written stories that evoke emotion. This one is really well done. Thank you. 5*

silentsoundsilentsoundover 5 years ago
Reed

I'm just curious about the uselessness of doormat cucks?

I don't mind reading about different strokes and really appreciate a writer that can draw me in to something different.

There have been stories here that, while not my cup of tea, were well written and appreciated.

This protagonist is apparently only good to shit on no matter how much he whines.

This type of abusive, over the top loathsome treatment of the protagonist only inspires BDSM fantasies for his wife and outright violence towards the men aiding in his abuse. In me anyway.

This protagonist is less than dogshit. Doesn't seem a healthy or useful mindset.

Who but the deranged want to be a useless, abused waste of skin?

Could we have a cuck, who occasionally enjoys watching his wife with another man, and isn't a passive, whiny, shit on loser?

I've actually known a variety of people and their is a guy I know that shares his wife but she shares the experience with him, doesn't disrespect him and adores him throughout the encounter.

Anyhow. Just sharing my thoughts and reactions.

Apparently puff puff bandor is deleting my comments after they are posted so you might need to be quick about responding to this one. LOL!

silentsoundsilentsoundover 5 years ago
Typos

Sorry about the typos. Enjoying the beer 🍺 tonight!😁

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110over 5 years ago
A True Horror Story

A *4 rating. Cuckolding is not my thing, but I really liked the story. It was well written. The emotions are well presented giving the reader pause. As Valint put it, this came off more like a horror story. To me, that's because King made us feel the conflict within Dave. He wants it, but he doesn't want it. She wants it, but makes him feel like it is all his idea. He keeps pushing her into it? He is a cuck waiting to happen he just didn't realize it until the end. I think that ReedRichards first comment summed it up. They should have stopped after the first failed attempt. Not all fantasies should be acted upon. Commenters who knock the racial aspect, or the cuckold aspect are getting their guts way too involved and shouldn't knock other's kink. It's entertainment for crying out loud although it is thought provoking.

HMX2465HMX2465over 5 years ago
What is love

The author's words...Have you been sitting here, this whole time?" she asked.

"Are you leaving me?' I asked.

She came over to me and kissed me. "I'm never leaving you, Dave. I love you."

I started crying. Janet pulled my head against her breasts. She reeked of sex and cum. "I'm sorry I made you do that," I whined.

"You didn't make me do anything. I wanted to do it," Janet said, softly. "But, what am I going to do with you?"

"Divorce me?"

"Never."

"Leave me for Jared?"

"Not a chance."

I hugged her so hard it hurt.

"Do you want me to stay?" she asked as she stroked my hair and kissed the top of my head.

"Of course, I do," I exclaimed, "I can't live without you."

"Well," she said as she sat down on the couch next to me. "If that's so, then there are some things you're going to have to do to make me happy. You want to make me happy, don't you?"

I nodded. It was supposed to be a threesome. Twice she says maybe you should leave. Now you telling us chapter 2 she's going to say don't come back. I guess. She really didn't love Dave !!!what about Dave's happiness!!!. We will see.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 5 years ago
Harry in the Old Dominion wrote:

"And everyone these sad vile idiotically stupid stories ....the husband never reacts to this betrayal."

That's just it: the husband did react! He reacted to being told to clean her up by cleaning her up! He reacted to being cuckolded by accepting his status.

Yes, I know: that isn't what Harry meant, but those were reactions.

In a world this big, there really are going to be husbands who react as the protagonist in this story did; just be glad you aren't one of them.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 5 years ago
Sorry King, I like your off the wall stuff bro, but this is just garbage castrated cuck shit

And the ending was super rushed. Obviously a wife who loves hubby won't force slimepie on hubby, nor issue open marriage ultimatums.

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110over 5 years ago
Be careful what you wish for...

Dave had three chances to put an end to this catastrophe but didn't. She promised that he would be included in the action. She lied. AGAIN!!!!!

"You should leave". REEEJECTION!!!! That would be a hint that my marriage is over.

Then she didn't come home for two days? That would confirm it. Then to be told that Jared is coming back with friends and that I should leave if I can't handle it. That would put a lock on it. Then Janet tells Dave that she loves him and wants to keep him, but he will have to eat other men's cum from her pussy and reclaim her every week. WELL Bitch, just who in the hell do you think you are? Janet doesn't love him. She just likes toying with him like a cat toys with a mouse. Dave looks like he is going to hang in there though, but for how long. I see their marriage circling the drain.

BobNbobbiBobNbobbiover 5 years ago
Confused . . .

. . . but covered well with the angst of reality. It matters not that hubby had her first; his was the warm-up for the main event. Now it's Jared's turn with his King Dong. You can go now. Unsaid but obvious is the I don't need you now phrase.

Good job of storytelling KingBandor.

OGHMNWOGHMNWover 5 years ago
Excellent writing but didn’t care for Ending

King, Excellent writing as in all of your stories. However, I felt Dave needed to do a better job of RECLAIMING Janet. Dave’s trying to change his mind 3 times didn’t help his case. Thank You!

TomcattUKTomcattUKover 5 years ago
Interesting

Interesting story. Even more interesting comments...

I don’t really empathise with the main protagonist in any way, and certainly not at the very end of the story. If something like this happened to me I would be very clear about what I wanted and what wouldn’t be acceptable to me. But the story wasn’t about me, it was about other people. The fact that I couldn’t picture myself in the middle of the story doesn’t mean it isn’t a good story. Lots of literature is based on the flawed self-destructive character.

This story had some good erotic scenes and a lead character wrestling with what he did and didn’t want. Like all stories written from first person perspective we don’t get a clear insight into the thoughts and motivations of the other characters because they aren’t necessarily clear to the protagonist, but we do get to read some of his thoughts and reflections on what he thinks is going on.

The final scene was unpleasant rather than erotic to me (made me go “ewww”), but that doesn’t mean it isn’t a good story, nor does the fact that the lead character goes along with his wife’s instructions.

I probably would have given 4 stars, but decided on 5 to balance out some of the reactionary criticism.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyover 5 years ago
Finally

Great depiction of the reaction a man would have walking the line from fantasy to reality. Completely believable all the tension and regrets

Loved it

KingBandorKingBandorover 5 years agoAuthor
The sequel comes out tonight

Ok, so many of you had asked for a follow up... and I wrote one...

It is called:

And Don't Come Back

It will be published tonight.... So, does Dave embrace cuckoldry? Does he grow a pair? Who says "and don't come back" and to whom? Janet to Dave? Dave to Janet? Janet to Jared?

YouamiYouamiover 5 years ago
This was pure cuck wimp trash!

KingBandor,

Your tale was not about threesomes at all but was a poorly disguised attempt at the old tired cuck wimp hubby plot line. His tramp of a wife was never going to allow him to fully participate in a threesome....his participation was severely limited to watching! Then to confirm my sad diagnosis of your story, she persuades the deluded retard to eat out the sperm of her black lover. Ummmmmm what a charmer!

My earnest advice to you is "You should try being original!"

chaoddicchaoddicover 5 years ago
Divorce

The frst time with steve id have been done

norcal62norcal62about 5 years ago
The first thing you say is, "I'm getting ahead of myself."

That's a lousy way to start a story; used too often in Lit.

timrivtimrivalmost 5 years ago

As he fucked her wrapped his hands around her throat and told her she would never have another man. He then tighten his grip as he fucked her. He saw the panic in her eyes then realization as to what was happening and she tried to get away but slowly he watched her struggle less then stop struggling as she passed out and stopped breathing. He then wrapped the body in a plastic sheet and put her in the chest freezer in the basement.

He answered Jared text over the next few days as her and said, as her, that she was looking forward to the weekend. Friday night when the guys arrived he offered them a drink and said she was waiting in the den. When the walked she naked on the couch, (as he had unfrozen her the night before). At first they thought she was passed out then realized the awful truth and turned to her husband who was behind them at the door to the den. As the did smiled and unloaded three well placed shotgun blast with 12 gauge double aught shot. The shot removed each of the guys heads and made a hell of a mess. Next he did the same to his wife. He then took the bodies to his fire pit and burned the remains till there was nothing left. Finally a few days later there was a fire caused by faulty wired that destroyed the house and the remains scattered around the den.

A few months later he had the house rebuilt and the fire pit cemented over and turned into a patio next to the new pool where he entertained his new fiancée a year later.🖖

Johnny_CanuckJohnny_Canuckover 4 years ago
Well, TimRiv is a fucking psychopath

...and should be on an FBI watchlist.

graymangazergraymangazerover 4 years ago
Who's really to blame?

So yeah I like cuck stories, I like reading about slut wives and also cruel, dominant ones, so shoot me down for not being a real man... Like I give a fuck what anybody thinks!! The characters in these stories are not me, not by a million miles. But I still enjoy reading about them. Maybe all the BTB brigade should stick to that topic, seriously I do believe we'll all live better lives without the anger and bile.

That said, on to the point of my comment: reading a lot of the other feedback I wonder if I missed something, perhaps I read a different story? So many people tearing the wife to pieces, but was she really to blame?

It began as a fantasy, watching porn films. If I remember correctly Dave actually brought the idea of a threesome into the equation, he was the one constantly trying to push boundaries. Right from the start it was he that forced her into a public orgasm with a remote controlled vibrator. Even when she started to prefer watching MMF porn he was more than eager to go with it. It was inevitable she'd grow more into the idea, but then we wouldn't have a story if she didn't! Dave may have had doubts, which is understandable but at no time did he out and out tell her no! in fact he did the opposite by gradually pushing her toward acting out the fantasy.

So he realized he had a desire to be cuckolded, even though he justified his emotions by wanting to join in, it still makes him a cuck. But those emotions were superbly described I thought, especially when it became too real: the guy had trouble separating fantasy from reality, ie. When he basically set it up for Dan to fuck Janet, even persuading them to dance together naked and choosing slow music to bring them closer. He was the one that made it happen, and he was the one who chose to stand back and watch. It seemed to me that Janet did what she did because that's what he wanted. Then he lost it!

And so it happened again, and again. He pushes her to fuck another man, telling her it's ok as long as he's involved, but each time he chooses to become the passive spectator before realizing he really can't handle it.

Now you can't keep giving a person liquor and not run the risk of them becoming an alcoholic, and you can't keep giving an alcoholic liquor and think they'll be ok when you take it away, eventually something is going to give. And so it did with Janet: Dave kept pushing her to cheat, then backing out, blaming the fact he was being ignored. It's only human nature that sooner or later she would decide enough was enough.

So was she to blame? I don't think so.

My only gripe is with the BBC fixation. Maybe the author included it to make isn't somehow responsible, or perhaps just to reach a wider audience, maybe he just likes that in his stories, whatever? But I think it spoilt it somewhat: the obligatory black man with the monster cock is frankly a little boring nowadays, and if I might say so it makes the whole thing less believable. But that's just my opinion.

I also felt the ending was rushed. Overnight and one glimpse of a BBC changed Janet from a reasonably understanding and loving wife into a black cock hungry uncaring slut. Yeah you tried to portray it like Dave accepted it with open arms, and maybe he did, but I think it was all a little too easy and convenient.

overall well written and good characterisation, Dave was weak but tried to be strong, Janet was hot and tried to help him, I don't think her personality matched the couple of times she acted selfishly, at least until she felt she had to. All in all I enjoyed it and though it doesn't need another part I'll certainly read it you write it.

Five stars from me.

mustelamustelaabout 4 years ago

A classic, very well done, but a sloppy end.

It seems there is a sequel. To have.

For once, the comments are (almost) unanimous, coherent, sensible, interesting: Valint, graymangazer,…

This changes from Lushstories where the commentators rather constitute a fan club (except kiteares, mbgdallas,…). Your characters are well described, they take several years to understand that there is a difference between fantasies and realities, until the moment when they go to the club. Why not ? And there in three days, Janet became addicted to the BBC (Ah cliché!), Wants to humiliate her husband, and despite his departure from Jared, Dave became a willing cuckold.

Nul, especially that initially there was no follow-up planned

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Need negative stars for ratings

I was really disgusted with this story so skipped most of it as the ending explained it all. If they were available I would give it a negative rating.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Category says extra-marital FUN

Don't think hubby's having any fun here. It's not the cuckolding so much as the debasement/humiliation that's problematic. This kind of relationship is psycho/emotional BDSM. The sex is just a replacement for the whips etc. Hence all the comments that cuck tales belong in fetish. Just my 2 cents.

Not my thing, not going to score.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Is she thinking any of these guys are going to be around when she gets older to take of her? Maybe her long term goal is to end up under a bridge pushing a shopping cart.

MarkT63MarkT63almost 4 years ago
OMG!!! Cucks suck!!!

Why on earth would ANY MAN stay married to this gutter slut??!! Maybe he should just get Jarreds cum straight from the tap!!! Queer cucks!!!

sinfulwolfsinfulwolfalmost 4 years ago

This was well written, and well delivered on the humiliation aspect. It was a good slow descent into becoming a cuckold. Though it would have been more erotic had Dave been into it.

It felt a bit off putting to read his tempermental nature to a threesome and I actually felt bad for Janet. As well as poor Maggie. This could have more erotic from Janet's point of view.

Overall, for what you were aiming for, this was well delivered. Now Im curious about the sequel, though I do not expect a happy ending. And I actually put more fault in Dave.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Not no

But fuck no. Janet is right...Dave should take her advice and leave. Stupid cuck!! One star.

danoctoberdanoctoberover 3 years ago
It is what it is.

This is a cuckold story.

KingBandor writes these types of stories (imho) with the intent is to test the readers sensibilities.

That explains why many of the readers have such harsh response when reading the comments to this story. The disrespect the wives have for thier husbands are so far out there, you want to bitch slap the husband and tell the idiot to wake up and get the fuck out of the marriage.

But that's the whole point. To mess with the readers head. To take them out of their confort zone. So far out, the knee-jerk reaction is to immediately down vote the story.

This is why stories with low ratings writen by regular contributors has started to loose any significants for me in deciding to read a story or not. I'm not a fan of cuckold stories, but I have read enough to get where the author is coming from. And frankly, some are quite hilarious. And with this story KingBandor was out to pull the readers chains.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Bet cuckold story I’ve read in a while!

I’ve read my fair share of cuckold stories but this one was up there among the best I’ve read. It was so captivating and vivid. I connected with the husband’s gripes in coming to accept that this was something he wanted but couldn’t handle the reality of it. I’ve been down the same path and the boldness and cruelty of his wife is incredible! I loveeee it immensely I wish there were more humiliation and she forced him to stay and watch. I wanted her to break him completely

bigeightguybigeightguyover 3 years ago

I can sum it up.in one word: DIVORCE!!!

WargamerWargameralmost 3 years ago

He is a wimp cuck, she is a slut bitch. He needs to divorce her ASAP, she is fucking evil.

1/5

mrwondrefulmrwondrefulalmost 3 years ago

I really liked it up until the last two paragraphs.

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 3 years ago

THREESOMES are not cucks. That is the number one reason why the story got such Low scores from readers.

.

But beyond that the revelation that she goes to the bachelorette party she has this twisted fantasy about fucking black man..... whicjlh sone how becomes she will not allow her husband to fuck her.... IS NOT A THREESOME.

.

Yet when the wife is confronted with this reality she doesn't even realize that it's been weeks since her husband has actually fucked her.

.

She is REALLY mentally ill

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggartover 2 years ago

That was bad and just got progressively worse with the ending taking the cake of badness.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The only reason I read this to the end was I hoped he would grow a pair of balls. He didn’t grow them and I am completely disgusted with both the character and the author. Never in my life would I put up with his stupid antics and especially would never put up with her lying, cheating behavior. This story has no redeeming social value at all.

Buster2UBuster2Uover 2 years ago

I really liked this story until the end. What a shock, I thought she loved her husband. Nope she just wanted a Cuck to lick her pussy. Having Fantasys is fine, and acting them out is fine. But what this wife did was completely ruin her marriage. Telling her Hubby to leave while she banged the black guy would have been the last straw for me. I Probably would have turned into a Madman and gone nuts and it wouldn't have been pretty. She should have called her hubby over to give him a BJ while she was getting plowed. But Nope she wanted to be in total Control. Had she done that she might have saved her marriage. When she says that the Black Man and his friends are coming over next weekend and his choice is to leave if he didn't want to watch. The Marriage was over once again. He lost her. At least he is still young he can find another young hot wife. 10 stars for the writer except for the last part where she becomes a Cheating Lying Whore Bitch! Gosh It was well writing but Whoa what a sad ending. I really thought she loved her hubby until the end.

katibkatibover 2 years ago

The ending ruined it for me. Earlier the story moved well and was emotion-filled.

Rameriz4Rameriz4over 2 years ago

Terrible... For not wanting to be a cuckold he sure became one super easy!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story, and a great ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Obviously the strike 3 wasn’t on her, it was on him and he’s fucking out……of his fucking mind if he’s willing to put up with that. As someone else wrote, I was expecting him to man up, even just a little, but you, Kingbandor, threw that one by me too! Strike 3 for me to. Definitely in the wrong category 1 star.

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

Wow a completely worthless idiotic trash story that was so by the numbers its redefined exactly what "By the numbers means".

Sorry GayBandor, heres hoping you learn to accept your true self as we already do.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The hhusband stand is a COMPLETE FUCKING IDIOT, He deserves all the agony he's going the experience, DUMBASS!

alvinjfrazieralvinjfrazieralmost 2 years ago

⭐🌟⭐🌟⭐ Thank You! You are one of the few authors on this site to write an intelligent, well-spoken, prosperous Black Male character. In real life, that's a lot more threatening to white males. It's also more attractive to white women. Good writing.

That said .... cuck stories aren't for me. I can't think of a single one of my FRIENDS that I would treat that way. I can't think of a single friend that would ACCEPT that.

1st, why would ANY man give the remote control for his wife's teledildo to a stranger, without her prior knowlege nor consent, in public. Then, let said stranger control her orgasm at length? That was his first mistake. He gave his wife away, publicly, and she knew it.

2nd. "Let's do 3somes!" "Oookkaayyy ...", he said; waiting for more. "No girls though", she said, "That's gross". " !?HUH?!" "Yeah, just you and another guy", she said. " OH !!! SO NO 3SOMES !!! ", he screamed, putting his fist through a wall!

Everything else was just extra nails in his coffin?

And ... the Black Bull eats the white cuck's cum from the wife's pussy? NOPE!

Opinionated1Opinionated1over 1 year ago

A perfect expose of the mentality of the 'more typical than not' male in 2022??

I have a hard time believing real men would ever for a second allow this shit,

but there are so many stories about this kind of thing, one of two things is happening.

Either the assholes behind the scenes are trying to undermine the typical Married relationship

by demeaning normal men into believing they are worthless..after all we want less babies right?

or this crap is common place and 'Lit' needs to change its name to CUCKerotica...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I resented the outcome, the story was written so well that I believed. All of it. I ache for the protagonist and will read the next installment but I'm hoping for his sake that he lets her go.

CimenRunarCimenRunarover 1 year ago

You’re kidding, right? The wife gets fucked senseless for two straight days by a huge cock and then expects her dumb husband to ‘reclaim her’! She will be so stretched he would probably loose his wrist watch up there if he fisted her - because that’s the only way he will ever be able to ‘reclaim her’ now. Seriously bad ending (though I liked the use of ‘you should leave’). She loves him? I don’t think so, nor does she have any respect for him either.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Stupid cuck. He got what he deserved…a completely broken marriage. One star ⭐️ for content; five stars ⭐️ for writing.

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlennyover 1 year ago

What a manipulative Cunt. All that talk about how much she loved him. It means nothing to her, only that she can control him and get what she wants. He shoulda had all her clothes and possessions burned or sold by Sunday. She told him "you should go" so go he should have. Find a woman who's worth a shit instead of letting some half stepping skank make you into her cuck.

Hiram325Hiram325over 1 year ago

Absolutely gross story... cringe inducing.

mariverzmariverzover 1 year ago

Que mierda... nunca le he deseado cáncer a nadie...pero en esta ocasión haré una excepción para este autor

MormonJackMormonJackover 1 year ago

King Bandor - I love your stories but this one was just a step too far for me. I know - you warned me up front, but damn....

Buster2UBuster2Uover 1 year ago

This Story Breaks my heart. This is So Well written, so realistic, I feel like I'm the main character. Wanting the thrill of sharing your wife, and then feeliing insecure. Just wanting to please your wife, and getting scared. Giving your wife an inch or a little thrill and she cuts your nutts off by taking a mile of cock all weekend. What a cold blooded Bitch of a wife to spend all weekend fucking a black guy that hubby was silly enough to fall for the trap of taking his wife over to his house. One thing that when Hubby said "NO" and wife ignored him, he should of got dressed and kicked Jared in the nutts from behind him as hard as he could. Wife's excuse couldn't be good enough to keep me from kicking her ass to the curb. No matter how pretty, how good a fuck, she is a lying, conniving, cheating whore. Kinda reminds me a lot of many of my old girl friends. If I could go back in time, I should have kept the real whore streetwalker, she always was good to me, never lied LOL That is one thing about life, live and learn, if you are lucky. Great Writing King Bandor, Great Story, upset the hell out of me! LOL too real for me!

I see that I wasn't the only one that this "hit too close to home, to be comfortable" LOL I've got so much adrenaline going now. I am so pissed off at how that low life bitch did her husband. Total lack of heart, feelings, or love for her husband. She has been just trying to manipulate him into being a cuck so she can fuck every guys she can and get away with it. Once she came home on Monday and he didn't kill her, she knew she had control of him. Now the big party coming up to totally destroy him. LOL poor guy. That is why I like guns. Some one shits on you so bad, you just bring out the 44 mag and make it right. 240 grains of lead doing about 1450 f/s makes a big hole in the bad guy. 5 stars for you King Bandor, Great Story telling. You are one of the best. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

1000% with Buster2U,in that my insecurities would overwhelm me and I'd never be able to live with myself. The wife however showed her true colors in that she really wanted more dick than the husband could ever give her. I sure hope she likes being divorced, as he had asked her to stop, and she told him to leave. It's one thing to take an inch, and quite another to take a mile. On top of that, she's planning a gang bang with Jared and 2 of his friends, so he's lost her for sure now. What a cold blooded bitch she is.

I liked the story up until they went to the swingers club, after that I really lost interest in it, as I felt the wife manipulated the husband into a "take it or leave it" situation. She wanted more cock, and there was no stopping her. And doing it all weekend just rubbed his face into it. Then making him clean her up knowing Jared just dumped a load into her was the final straw, before he tried to "reclaim" her. It really broke my heart how easily she made him a cuckold and disrespected him. She had been wanting to do this for a couple of years, and now it happened. King Bandor did an excellent job of capturing the feelings of the hubby and the hurt he had thru out the story. Great story, and very well told. This one does hit too fucking close to home for, and is too realistic.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

a revolting story about grossly revolting people. of little interest.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Sry but what's the point. Might as well just get a prostitute at least then you're totally in control of what you want and when you want it. Nothing against swinging per se' but no way would I be able to accept being in a relationship that was clearly so one sided.

49ers6949ers698 months ago

I hate the humiliation thing and the total submission of the husband. Just don't understand it I guess. As far as the writing was concerned it was quite good. You have talent.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

If anybody else wrote this story, it would come off like a stupid cartoon. Not so for the King. No, it's so realistic, and Dave is so realistic, it hurts. Bad. Never thought I'd agree with Buster, but here it is.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

As has been discussed previously, it’s thoroughly gross in the character actions; however, it’s upsetting because it’s well written and plotted.

.

It’s interesting how our partner’s kinks become our own based off of a positive feedback loop. You have to beware of going too far down the road without considering your own personal interests.

olblueyesolblueyes3 months ago

i read it all, but hated it,,i stayed with it hoping he would grow a pair but he didn't,,,well written and well paced,, in the end janet won and she owns his ass now,,,,,i could not live that way,,no respect for myself or her,,

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKingBandor@KingBandor
Back after a long time. I've not posted since the pandemic. I was inspired to write a bit more, so keep an eye out for more. Much of what I write about comes from experiences I've had, places I've been and people I've known. Born in the 60's. Came of age in the 80's. Living l...