All Comments on 'You Shouldn't Kiss Me Ch. 01'

by honeywldcat

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
I like, I like!

I really enjoyed this. I hope you post the other chapter quickly!

AzPilotAzPilotalmost 14 years ago
Very good- you've got me.

As an old curmudgeon, I'm not too good in the patience catagory, but this was good enough to make me wait for the rest.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Can't wait to read chapter 2!

Please write the next one soon!

xtremeddxtremeddalmost 14 years ago
This Is definitly good.

Be looking forward to Chapter Two!

x

LarryandPaulaLarryandPaulaalmost 14 years ago
Excellent

Don't keep us waiting for more!

DaniellekittenDaniellekittenalmost 14 years ago
Excellent

Writing. I couldn't help but think that the first half of the story belonged in Loving Wives. I hate asshole men like the husband. They irritate me like chewing tinfoil or scratching on chalkboards. There are too many women out there that get that kind of treatment by their husbands. I'm glad she kicked him out and took care of her son. I'll be looking forward to the next chapter.

FireFox59FireFox59almost 14 years ago
Good Story

God wouldn't I love to give Joe a good ass whippin' or three!! "Men" like him deserve it.

HatsudaHatsudaalmost 14 years ago
You continue to surprise me...

I thought most of your stories were pretty soft-core; although extremely well written.

You DO have a little bit of 'hard-core' in you! Bravo! Keep the story coming! I'll be here, waiting for all the chapters!

Growl!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

Man like Joe does exist, unfortunately....... What a shock it must be for Denise to find out her husband is not just cheating SOB but the way he trashed her feelings and their relationship with hurtful words! Her best friend, huh ...........

Glad you write about single parent..... We need more of such story! Keep it up!

luv_romanceluv_romanceover 13 years ago
whoa!!!

this is good!!! BUT...where is the next chapter??? hmmmm

btw, i love the balls of Denise. Way to go girl!!! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
so far ....

So good. I really like this story. What there is so far its like real life and some stories don't have that factor. I'm no writer but enjoy a real romance. Keep it going.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Bullshit....finish what you started.

Eight years later and still not finished! Bullshit!

Bb4b55@gmail,com

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous