You Shouldn’t Trust Every New Crush

Story Info
Discovering your new crush is dangerous, and it's too late.
1.5k words
3.83
7.9k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: all of my stories are just imagined fantasies and have no basis in real events or real people. All characters in my stories are entirely fictional and are not based on any real people in any way.

We are meeting up at a small cafe and having a nice time talking and flirting. It would seem pretty harmless and friendly.

But then I think later on I would have something I need to go to in the later part of the day and so we would go our separate ways. I think we would separate feeling like we usually do, the tension thick between us and feeling that we really enjoyed each other's company.

Anyway, we go our separate ways. I go do my thing. You go and do your thing. And we're texting about how we've gotten home and checking in, all that. It's settling down to be a nice normal night where we get to text and hang out at the end of the night. Until something a little out of the ordinary happens.

You're laying in bed trying to go to sleep. And then you feel a presence in the room. You feel like you must be imagining things. Maybe even you turn around to look and make sure there's no one else there. And there isn't. You think yourself a little silly go back to trying to fall asleep.

At least that's what you would be doing, if there wasn't suddenly a hand clamped over your mouth, canceling any noises beyond a surprised squeak. Firm, but not violent, hands hold you down and gag you. You open your eyes to search for the threat doing this but your quickly flipped onto your front and pressed into the sheets.

You feel a blindfold over your eyes. Your hands aren't tied yet but you have a feeling that they might soon be. And you're not sure if you're dreading it or not. You think there might be a part of you that's excited by that. But right now the hands are just holding yours behind your back while you're trying to breathe through the sheets.

Then you hear the jingling and feel the handcuffs close around your wrists. You are trapped. That's when you start to feel your night clothes get tugged at. You feel them slowly stripped off and a hand gently starts caressing down your now naked body. It feels almost soothing. Then you get roughly turned over onto your back.

You feel hot breath on your chest and neck. Then a tongue to follow licking from your collarbone up to your chin.You hear a sensual moan right in your ear and you could swear it sound familiar. Then, a little nibble, right at the fleshy bit between your shoulder and neck.

What's strange about it is how much it tickles. You start to feel woozy. At the same time there's so much going through your mind. The anticipation of what's about to happen is starting to get to you. You've been restrained, blindfolded, gagged, stripped, and now this intruder is having their way with you. And worst of all you can't ignore the fact that you think you know them.

Something about their presence just feels familiar. Something about them feels right. Like this is the one way that this is supposed to go. That this is so right. You let out a stifled little moan through your gag. And you hear a hoarse chuckle.

You're feeling almost light headed now and your heart is pumping incredibly fast. You feel a body straddle you and lean over, arms on either side of you, and you hear a whisper in your ear.

"You taste amazing."

Even with the whisper trying to hide it, there's no mistaking it. That's my voice. You start to feel fuzzy. You could swear you feel some liquid trickle down your neck where I just bit you. The lightheadedness is getting to you. The anticipation, all of it, is just making your head pound and your heart beating a mile a minute isn't helping. It's like a beacon, drawing this maleficent force that you recognize as your close friend, me but also not me, towards you.

You hear The telltale sign of a blade being drawn from a sheath. Part of you starts to wonder what's really going on? Are you in some sort of danger or something? And then you feel a liquid drip onto your chest. Just a couple drops. And then more drops start falling up your neck, chin to your lips.

"Drink them. It'll make everything go so much easier."

You feel the gag removed. So many questions bubble to your lips, but you feel a firm finger hold them shut.

"Drink first."

You open your mouth obediently. In drops a couple drops, metallic and strong. You swallow.

"That's my good girl."

You feel the the eye mask removed and you look and you see me standing over you on the bed, wearing a button-up with the first couple buttons undone and the sleeves rolled back.

"You may feel a little bit weird for a couple minutes. But I think that'll make this more fun."

You realize something. Several realizations actually. The fact that you I've never actually seen me stand in front of a mirror. That that wasn't just a nibble. The strange lightheadedness after the bite. The trickle of liquid down your neck. The burning in your throat from the liquid dropped into your mouth. Your chest speckled with blood. And finally, That the last thing you said to me earlier today before we separated was that I was "always welcome to come over and hang out."

"I think I know what's happening to me but I'm not sure with how much my head is spinning right now." You slur out. My face swims in and out of your view. I smile and I lean close and say

"Don't worry. This is going to be disorienting but I did this for us. I can feel how your heartbeat picks up when you get close to me. I know you want túhis. And after everything you said about loving vampire lore and wishing you could be one, I thought you might welcome a little gift. Now, relax, and enjoy the ride. I know you'll enjoy it, I did."

You go to reach out a hand to touch my swimming face and find yourself handcuffed. When did those get there?

"Awww sweetie. Just lie back and let me make you feel good. You don't need to do anything"

I say. I lean forward and as I drag my tongue down from between your breasts to well past your navel, your sense explode. I get to watch as you take in a deep breath and shake with the experience of it.

"What was that?" You ask.

"That's the ride. Now lay back and let it happen. Just feel. Let me work my magic on you."

I crawl between your legs and get to work licking and sucking. Maybe sometimes the occasional nibble. Your head explodes with sensation and pleasure. I listen to your heart beat faster and faster, even as it struggles to keep beating altogether, since something sinister is starting to take hold on it.

Of course, you're not aware of that since you're deep in the bliss of my tongue and teeth. I come up to check on you, since I don't want you to overload. You take another breath that soon enough you won't need at all and you look at me.

"You're amazing."

I chuckle and say "if you think that was amazing, just wait for what's coming next."

I slowly creep up to you, watching your dilated eyes try to focus on me.

"You look so hot" you say and I roll my eyes.

"Alright this is going back on so you can focus." I strap the gag back over your mouth and lean over kiss your cheek.

"Here's what's coming next." I say as I slowly ease myself inside your folds. You don't know when I took my cock out but you don't have any way of holding that thought in your mind as you get lost in the feeling of me sliding into you.

I watch your face go slack and your mouth and eyes go wide. You sink into the bliss of the sensation and pleasure brought into being by the state you're currently in and my work. As I push in and out of you, you begin to fall deeper and deeper into that bliss.

I see your orgasm building and I feel my own coming too. I speed up so that we can come together. This is a special moment and it should be capstoned by delicious pleasure. I watch as your pleasure grows and you begin to convulse. I start coming too.

I let out a hiss and let my teeth show to you as I start to fill you up. I see you notice them and your eyes flare. You won't know it until I tell you tomorrow but as you let out the final cry of your orgasm, filled with ecstasy, I see your fangs grow in. The process is complete. You are now one of us. I smile at you as the intoxication starts to clear from your eyes and exhaustion starts to set in.

"Welcome to the court of the night darling. Welcome, little fledging."