You Spin Me Round - Redux

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Clearly proud of his my efforts, David started to fuck my ass deeper and quicker pushing his thumb into my pussy. Rian too seemed more confident. He pulled back a little, his tip was still in my throat, and then pushed in again. Short, but deep face-fucking, avoiding the problematic mouth / throat transition. The kink in his cock was still difficult to deal with, but the kink in me made me want to keep going.

David was fucking me hard now, pumping my ass with his full length. I felt him shift position and then his fingers on my ultra-tender nipples. I tried to squirm away but had to lie there helpless as he squeezed and twisted my already battered appendages. Fuck that hurt, but it was a better hurt than the clamps. I could deal with it. I got off on it. My useless attempts to evade David's cruel fingers seemed to stimulate Rian, who stated to face-fuck me much less tentatively. The delicious feeling of fullness in both my throat and ass blended with the intense pain in my nipples and I felt myself cumming again. A single squirt accompanied my spasming, but I didn't repeat the earlier fountain.

Again both men withdrew and again I was turned though 180 degrees. David's straighter cock slid much more easily down my throat, despite its extra length and girth. Swallowing a cock that had just come out of my ass was always a massive turn on for me and I sucked on David's shaft as he thrust into me and on his large head when he almost pulled out. David grabbed me under my armpits and used the leverage to really face-fuck me hard and fast, treating my throat like a pussy. Taking his cue from David, Rian now plunged into my ass as well. He grabbed my waist and set up a similar tempo to David, giving me his whole length. He didn't last long, groaning as he emptied an impressive amount of spunk deep in my anal cavity.

I was spun again. Now taking Rian's cum-covered cock in my mouth. He was getting flaccid but rallied a little as I licked and sucked him savoring the taste of his cum commingled with my ass. David was back in my anal cavity. He used Rian's cum as lube and fucked me at a frantic pace. As I sucked on his semi-erect cock, Rian leant forward and squeezed my poor nipples again. I writhed, but the restraints held me.

I felt Rian get hard again in my mouth, torturing young girls obviously turned him on. He pushed into my throat again, this time he slithered right in. Maybe I was more used to his shape, or he had got the hang of lining his body up better. Either way, he started to throat me hard, drawing back so that only his tip remained in my mouth and then plunging into my depths. I could still feel the upward pressure on my throat muscles, but I could deal with it now. It actually felt good. Different to David's length and thickness, but good. What was also good is that he now concentrated on fucking me and left my abused nipples alone.

David really wasn't holding back. His hands were wrapped around my hips and he was lunging his body forward and backwards at pace, driving his big cock deep into my rectum. With my head tilted back and being fucked by Rian, I could see nothing of David, but I could feel the tension rise in his body and imagined his eyes closing, lips getting tighter and brow furrowing as the physical and psychological pleasure of anally violating his young lover rose and rose in him. I could feel his cock throbbing deep in me with each inwards thrust. He and Rian became synchronized, Rian thrust into my throat as David pulled back. I always had a cock balls-deep in one part of my body.

Neither David nor Rian seemed too concerned about torturing their victim any more, they just wanted to use me, to fuck me hard and to cum. I lay, tightly restrained and accepted their increasingly urgent oral and anal invasions. My body was for them to take, to use to pleasure themselves. I found myself beginning to cum again, but I knew my pleasure was subservient to that of the two men fucking my brains out.

David reached his peak first, delivering a second deluge of warm spunk into my anal cavity as he squeezed every last bit of his cock into me. I was next, cumming hard as I was impaled anally by David's cock. This time liquid gushed from my pussy, soaking David. Rian pulled out and grabbed the root of his cock in his fist, pointing the tip at my inverted face. His cock twitched, twitched again and then erupted over my face. The quantity was considerable, given he had cum hard only minutes ago. I felt the sting of spunk in my eyes and the sticky liquid ran into my nose, making me splutter again.

Rian offered me his tip and I took it in my mouth, licking the cum off of him. David withdrew and joined Rian, I cleaned both of their cocks, sucking and licking on each of them in turn, tasting both my ass and my ejaculate on David, mixed with both his and Rian's cum. I felt a rivulet of warm cum escape from my asshole and trickle down. I hoped the leather was washable.

--

Having released me and had a mutual wiping down / mopping up session we sat together, still naked. David and Rian were on chairs, I perched on the edge of my platform. My legs were parted, not because I wanted to display my genitalia to Rian and David - well maybe a bit - but because it hurt to cross my legs after the harsh pussy spanking I had received. David had gently rubbed cream on me and done the same with my nipples and both areas felt marginally better.

"So tell me again. Saturday is 10 guys, right? You two, plus four other regulars and then four new people. You are sure someone has vouched for them?"

"Yes, baby girl, at least one regular says that each newbie is a good guy. I have spoken to them all in person or on the phone and explained it's not a free for all. I have checked their test results and they are all clean. Also, I'll be there to keep them in line and Rian and the other guys will help out."

Rian nodded.

"OK David. I trust you. But 10 is a lot of people. As you can imagine, half of me is scared witless, the other half can't wait for the session."

"So, I wanted to lay some ground rules. I'm a bit shaken up by how the two of you abused me today. Don't get me wrong, I mostly go off on it, but I'm also really sore and Saturday is the day after tomorrow. Can we have a no S&M rule please? Maybe another time, but I think I'd like it to just be fucking. Also I don't know four of them, yes that's a turn on as well, but I want to be safe. Is that OK?"

"Sure angel. No spanking, or face-slapping and definitely no nipple clamps. That's agreed, I'll make sure they all know in advance and police it on the day."

"Speaking of which, Rian, don't you know you never use nipple clamps, or anything spring-loaded, straight out of the box. You need to check them and maybe make adjustments; you seriously nearly gave me a nippledectomy."

"Sorry Em, really. It's hard to know when you are loving the pain and when not, but I screwed up. It won't happen again."

"Good, thanks."

"So I guess we are all good."

"Well sort of. I did get a request from a couple of the new guys and one regular."

"OK, what was it."

"They asked if it was permitted to piss on you, or in you, or both. What do you think Em?"

I pondered for a while, I had nothing against urine and enjoyed water-sports. But 10 guys? Hmm...

"OK, I'm not 100% certain, but OK. Can you maybe keep it in check. I don't want to drown. No pissing in my pussy or ass, OK? Also what about Rian's machine and the floor?"

"It's OK Em, I'll figure out some sort of plastic sheeting and I picked the leather for its resistance to spills and staining, though whether this was what the manufacturer had in mind, I don't know."

So it was settled. Two days until gang bang Em night!

--

WARM UP

I refrained from going out on Friday evening. I figured that harboring my strength and having an early night would be the best preparation. I also turned down David's offer of a relaxing massage, knowing that this would inevitably lead to an internal massage instead.

But I couldn't sleep, too much adrenaline was coursing through my veins with my old friends anticipation and trepidation fighting battle royale for the ascendency. I fell asleep late and woke early. Looking blearily at my phone, there were still thirteen hours to kill before the opening ceremony. I turned over and tried to sleep, but it was no use. I masturbated in a rather desultory fashion in an effort to release some tension and tire myself out, but to no avail. At 8 am I got out of bed and went to see if David was up. He was in the kitchen, fixing breakfast.

"Morning David. I'm a wreck, didn't sleep at all. Too worked up about later, I guess. How about you?"

"Me? Slept like a log."

"Are you OK about today? We can cancel if you are having second thoughts."

"I'm OK. Just stressed out and tired. Maybe I should have had that massage."

"Well you still can. Sit here and pull your hair out of the way."

I sat on the chair David proffered. I was wearing plaid pants and a gray tank-top with thin straps. David pulled the straps off of my shoulders and I gathered my hair together and pulled it to one side. He took the coconut oil from the refrigerator, spooned a little into one hand and closed the other over it, letting his body heat melt it before rubbing his hands together.

He stood behind me and ran his palms over my back and shoulders and neck, spreading the oil. Then he increased the pressure, kneading my muscles, seeking out knots of tightness. I breathed increasingly slowly, giving in to his hands pushing and stretching my flesh, feeling warm and relaxed. David placed his fingers high on either side of my neck and dragged them out to my shoulders, then to my neck again and down either side of my spine, stopping at the line of my tank top. That felt good.

"Can you do more of that David? But lower, let me take this off."

I pulled the tank-top over my head and dropped it, picking up my wandering hair again and pulling it over my right shoulder. David started at my neck again, but now ran his fingers further down my spine. He went back to my neck and swept out to my shoulders again. Then back up and down towards the waistband of my pants. I felt tension being rubbed out of my body.

"Can you go right to the base of my spine please. Better if I take these off, I guess."

"And maybe you should lie down Em."

I took his hand and led him to my bedroom. Then I eased off my pants and panties and lay naked, face-down on the bed, my head nestled on folded arms.

David had brought the coconut oil with him and applied more to his hands. It was nice to be pampered and David gave a good massage. I felt more and more relaxed.

"How are your nipples, Em?"

"Still a bit sore."

"Maybe a little oil might soothe them."

"Maybe."

I turned over, my arms now behind my head. Out of the refrigerator, the oil was melting. David scooped some of the now clear liquid up with the spoon and dripped it on to first one nipple then the other. That tickled As it ran onto my breasts, David gently rubbed it in to me. That made me tingle. I stretched my arms out above my head and my legs in the opposite direction, toes splayed. I held at maximum extension for a few seconds and then relaxed.

"Mmm... I'd love you to fuck me, David. But can it be a slow, lazy fuck? I don't need any son et lumière today."

"Sure angel. You know I'd fuck you anytime."

David undressed; his cock was already hard. He pulled back the foreskin and, as he had with my nipples, drizzled some coconut oil over the tip. It ran down his long shaft. Making a circle with his hand, he first spread the oil and then used it to jerk off a few times. He added more oil and repeated the process, his head was purple, engorged with blood and gleaming from the oil.

I parted my legs, raising my knees and David lay between them. He slid his cock deep into me in one smooth motion, aided by the oil. I normally got so wet when around David that penetration was rarely a chore. But the oil felt nice, it was super-slick as he began to fuck me slowly; as I had requested.

He leaned forward and kissed me. Staying close to whisper in my ear.

"Is that what you wanted baby girl?"

"Yes, David. Just like that. Just keep fucking me just like that."

David kissed me again and I opened my mouth to him, just as I was opening my pussy to his cock. Languidly our tongues probed and rolled over each other; matching the slow, deep strokes of David's cock in my vagina.

We kept up our lazy fucking for over half an hour, without shifting position. But basic Physics dictates that if you put a large enough penis into a small enough body, for a long enough time, an orgasm will eventually result. When I came, it hit me slowly, rolling over me like a wave far from shore, not a cresting breaker. Cumming felt like a natural extension of fucking; the one melted into the other. And my orgasm also melted into David's. The warm flood of cum in my pussy felt like being lapped by gentle Caribbean waters.

With David still inside me and his arms around my body, I fell into a deep and natural sleep. I barely stirred until David woke me at 7pm.

It was time to get ready and go.

--

FUCK CLUB

"Good evening and welcome to 'Fuck Club'. I think that you have all met Emily already. Now in order to keep everyone safe and to ensure we all have a good time, there are some rules."

"The zeroth rule of 'Fuck Club' is you do not talk about 'Fuck Club'."

"No, I'm not joking, I will personally castrate you and make you eat your own cock if I ever hear that someone couldn't keep their fucking mouth shut. I hope I am crystal clear."

David paused and looked from face to face. The guys were wearing just robes, ready to remove them as soon as the action started. It was an odd group to deliver an oration to. I was also wearing a robe, but a short, black silk one. Under that I wore a black garter belt with sheer, black stockings attached. Where the guys were barefoot, I sported strappy high heels.

I'd already kissed the cheeks of the regulars and awkwardly shaken hands with the four newbies "Hi I'm Emily and you are about to fuck me along with 9 other guys, pleased to meet you." I suspect that some may even have been wondering what they had got themselves into.

David completed his slow circuit of the attendees.

"OK. So there are some other rules. I'm going to go through them, but they all amount to not being a damned asshole. I hope you can at least remember that."

"These are the rules of 'Fuck Club':

  1. Everybody respects Emily and her wishes

  2. You haven't paid for her and she is under no obligation to do anything for you

  3. You are lucky to be here, behave that way

  4. If Emily says stop, you stop

  5. If she uses the safe phrase or sign, you stop

  6. If she takes a dislike to you for any reason, or no reason at all, you will be asked to sit down and take no further part in proceedings

  7. You get precisely two minutes with Emily's then an alarm will sound, we turn the platform and it's the next person's turn

  8. There are 10 of us and Emily has graciously allowed us to use her mouth as well as her pussy and ass, so you should normally have to wait no longer than 8 minutes for your next turn with her, there should be plenty to see to keep you occupied until then

  9. If you don't yield to the next person in a timely manner, you forfeit your next turn

  10. If you repeatedly don't yield to the next person, you will be politely asked to sit down and take no further part in proceedings

  11. As there are a lot of you and Emily doesn't know everyone, there is to be no spanking, or pinching, or face-slapping or any other S&M stuff whatsoever - there is no tolerance here, one offense and you will be asked to sit down and take no further part in proceedings

  12. You have two jokers each, you can only play these when it is your turn - these give you an extra 2 minutes with Emily, for example if you are close to cumming, or she is - use them wisely - the guy opposite you also gets an extra 2 minutes for free of course

  13. Emily has kindly agreed that you can piss on her face, or in her mouth - not on her body and not in any other orifice please - be grateful for this privilege and sensible about how you use it - it will be withdrawn if abused in any way and you may also be asked to sit down

  14. If you are not ready when your turn comes round, perhaps you came and need time to get hard again, then you can negotiate swapping places with someone, please do this before your 2 minutes starts, if no one wants to swap, you just miss your turn

  15. The session is over when Emily says it is over, if you still need to cum, that's what your hand is for

  16. If you are asked to sit down and refuse, you will be thrown out, I may throw your clothes after you if I am feeling kind

  17. My decision is final in all matters

    So finally, not a rule, but Emily is my very good friend. Let me say that again, she is my very good friend. She likes doing this but try to make it a pleasurable experience for her, or you are unlikely to be asked back again."

"Shall we start?"

"We are all going to have a number. I'm Number 1 and I'll start at Emily's mouth. Rian over there is Number 6 and starts at the opposite end. The rest of you will take a number from this bag and then arrange yourselves in the right positions clockwise."

I think David rather liked his MC role. Then perhaps it was more getting off on seeing me fucked by 9 other cocks.

"Are you ready Emily?"

I nodded, took my robe off and handed it to Rian. Beyond the stockings, belt and shoes, I was nude. I walked up to the first newbie, took his hand and placed it on my ass and then put my tongue in his mouth. I moved to the next one, undid the rope on his robe and put my hand round a very erect, if average sized, cock and tugged on it. The next initiate was treated to me turning my back on him, bending down to clasp my ankles and looking back at him around my legs.

"Can I touch her?"

This was directed at David.

"It's her body, ask Emily."

"Of course you can touch me, feel how wet I am at the thought of getting to know you better."

The guy tentatively stroked my pussy and then slipped a finger shallowly inside. I stood up, grabbed his hand and sucked on his finger. I put my hand on the head of the last new guy and pushed him into a kneeling position. Then I pulled his face to my pussy, I felt his tongue pop out and lap at my opening.

"Regulars now."

The six existing members, including Rian and David, removed their robes and formed a circle around me. I knelt in the center. I held a cock in either hand, jerking them, and then took the cock directly opposite me in my mouth; it happened to be Rian. Methodically I worked through the group until I had sucked all the guys.

Standing, I took Rian's hand and he guided me onto the platform, which David held still. The two of them restrained me, much as they had two days earlier and the party was ready to begin. I guess I liked being the center of attention and excitement was winning its battle with fear. And I really wanted to get fucked. I guessed I was probably in the right place.

The guys drew their numbers from the bag, the newbies also removed their robes and everyone shuffled into place.

"You don't need to crowd the platform, maybe take a step back and then move forward when it is your turn. That's better, thank you."

As the eight others stood round me, those that I could see with erect cocks in hand, David held my head and eased himself into my mouth smoothly and slowly. Rian pushed his cock deep into my dripping wet pussy with ease. It felt good to be penetrated, I was going to be penetrated a lot this evening. David started his timer and began to face-fuck me. Rian thrusted in and out of my vagina. I was securely restrained and had 10 guys all wanting to fuck the living daylights out of me. It felt good, I was going to cum and cum and cum.