You Spin Me Round - Redux

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Number 8. It's obviously up to you, but don't feel you have to avoid my ass. It's really well-lubed and I'm good for however you want to fuck me."

I felt Number 8 steer his cock towards my asshole. "Good choice, Number 8!" I thought.

I opened my mouth ready for Josh and David announced that the two minutes had commenced.

--

I felt Number 8 slide easily into my cum-filled ass. He was a big boy, if not as thick as David. It felt good. Rather than penetrating my open mouth, Josh held his cock close to it and started to jerk off. I put my tongue out and flicked at the tip as it moved with the urgent strokes of his clenched hand.

"Give little Emily your cum Josh. I want it all over my face and in my mouth."

Josh jerked faster and the nameless Number 8 fucked my ass hard.

"30 seconds Number 3."

"I'll take my extra 2 minutes David."

"OK Josh."

I was pleased to have 2 more minutes of Number 8's large cock ass-fucking me. He was getting me quite worked up.

"Here Josh, let me help you."

I licked my hand and reached back to grasp his shaft and pulled down hard making him moan. I jerked him off with long, fast strokes.

"Is that good, Josh?"

His eyes closed, Josh nodded. I increased my pace and felt his cock begin to throb and twitch. Three more long and deep strokes and the signs were unmistakable. I clenched my fist and pulled down hard to his root, holding my hand there and directing him to my open mouth. The first jet went clean into my mouth, the next hit my cheek and dripped down towards my eyes. The third squirt was still voluminous and flew past my face to land on my chest. Poor teddy also got some, I licked it off his fur. As I was sprayed with cum, Number 8 continued to thrust his cock deep into my ass. I felt I too was getting close.

"How long left David?"

"A minute Em."

"Number 8, you've got a minute to make me cum."

He started to ram me harder. Wow! that felt good. I took Josh's twitching cock in my mouth, gathering the final spurts and sucking on him, handless. Still cuddling my teddy, I found my clit and rubbed hard.

"30 seconds."

Nearly there, nearly there. Josh's cock never really went limp and he now pushed it down my throat and started to face-fuck me. The extra sensation of fullness was enough to push me over the edge. My body bucked and twisted, held down by the restraints. I was dimly aware of David's alarm going off. As Number 8 obediently withdrew from my ass, my throbbing pussy sent out a single squirt. Josh also withdrew, stickily. Mmm... that was nice, but I wanted more.

As my world began to rotate, the previously silent Number 8 spoke.

"It's Neil and you're welcome."

"Thanks Neil, I want to feel your big cock in my throat, will you cum for little Emily next time!"

"I'll do my best."

--

As I was spun, I nuzzled my bear and sucked my thumb again. Josh rotated out of my view to be replaced by Number 4. This was Steve, the newbie who had cum in my mouth earlier. He was erect again and slid his cock between my lips. I felt Ed, a regular, insert his mid-sized cock into my pussy. Ed was not a fan of anal sex, some people are freaks, I guess. My pussy and clit were still throbbing from my recent orgasm and some direct stimulation felt good. However, Ed had clearly got off on watching the earlier action - even the anal - and all too soon he was pumping my vagina full of spunk. Ed did not have a large cock, but he sure came profusely. Steve, now deep in my throat, pulled back and started to face-fuck me.

Ed withdrew and next I felt his breath on me as - I assume - he knelt to bring his face close to my cum-dripping pussy. He unhooded my clit and ran his tongue round it, slipping two digits into my vagina and fingering me, considerately keeping me bubbling, ready for the next cock. After his earlier orgasm, Steve was going to take some time to cum again, but I loved how he throated me.

David's alarm went off and Steve and Ed stepped back. My thumb back in my mouth, I was spun again. There was a gap where the penitent John should have been. But I recalled that the remaining person was Jim, also a Regular. I liked Jim, he told funny jokes. His cock was an average 6 inches long, but it was uniformly thick from its head to his balls, slightly thicker than David even.

"How about my mouth has a rest and you tip me up so I can see Jim?"

Rian was standing closest to my head and moved the headrest for me. Looking at Jim, I gave him my best bratty pout, took my thumb from my mouth, dropped teddy on the platform and started to squeeze my nipples. They were still sore from Rian's ham-fisted clamping, but the pain felt good.

"Jim, I know you have a thing for schoolgirls. Well this schoolgirl is filled with cum and covered in cum and she wants to be fucked hard. Can you do that for me Jim?"

Jim's eyes opened wide and I could see his cock visibly swell as he moved forward and guided himself into my ass. Despite the amount of anal sex I had enjoyed that evening, I still gasped as Jim's girth stretched my sphincter even wider.

"I want you to cum in my ass Jim. Please cum for your little Emily."

I returned to my teddy and my thumb, trying to look as innocent as anyone could while being roughly sodomized. Clearly my Oscar-worthy acting was having its desired effect. Jim grabbed my thighs and used them to lever himself hard into me. I was focused on him cumming but began to feel a familiar warmth build in my clit.

"30 seconds, Number 9."

"2 more minutes please David."

Jim nodded his wordless assent. Then I heard a dull buzz. David had left the platform to retrieve an item and he now lowered the large, domed head of a cordless Hitachi onto my pussy, rubbing up and down between my opening and clit, spreading Ed's cum over me. Rian had moved to the head of the platform and pushed something against my face. I opened my mouth and accepted the red ball-gag into it. Rather than buckling it round me, Rian pulled the straps tautly to either side, keeping it firmly in my stretched mouth. I guess Rian and David had planned this and knew just how loud I could get with a Hitachi.

Jim kept fucking my ass, David tortured my pussy and clit. Then - despite my prohibition - Ed and Josh tweaked one of my nipples each. I closed my eyes and bit hard on the ball-gag as the parallel stimulations overwhelmed me. Jim thrust deeply into my anal cavity, David pushed the Hitachi down directly on my clit and Ed and Josh pulled and pinched my nipples. Not knowing what else to do, I reached out blindly with my hands and had Neil and Steve guide them to their cocks, which I started to jerk.

David's timer went off and no one took much notice. The deep throb of the Hitachi released a powerful orgasm, I felt Jim cum in my ass as my pussy sprayed him with ejaculate. I screamed with pleasure, the ball-gag reducing the noise, not eliminating it.

--

There seemed to be a conscious decision to abandon the rotations. Instead the guys reorganized themselves. David continued to hold the Hitachi against me, but now Neil thrust his large cock into my ass for a second time; I suppose he liked fucking it. Rian removed the ball-gag. Frank lowered my headrest and started to jerk off, his cock pointing at my face. He was joined on either side by Steve and Josh, doing the same thing. Jim was recovering, but I jerked off Rian's bendy cock and tried to get Ed hard again in the same manner.

Neil's big cock was pounding me as Frank squeaked out the message that he was cumming. I opened my mouth, but his spurts of cum ended up mostly on my forehead and in my hair. Steve took his central place, putting the tip of his cock an inch away from my gaping mouth and directing his cum into it, some sticking to my lips. Neil came in my ass at the same time as Josh decorated my face with spunk for the second time.

I let go of Rian's cock and also Ed's which was nice and hard again. Around the platform guys stood or sat, recuperating from their efforts. I took Ed in my mouth and Rian selected my under-used pussy. David moved the Hitachi further up on my mound, but its unrelenting throbbing still dominated my feelings; bringing me closer to the edge once more. As he fucked me, the tip of Rian's banana cock put pressure on the roof of my vagina in a way that I loved. Ed's shortish cock slipped easily into my mouth, tickling my throat rather than stretching it. As his balls hit my nose, Rian's cock and David's toy collectively brought me to another satisfying climax, but without the earlier waterworks. As I came, so did Ed pumping a still impressive load down into my throat.

That just left David. Rian withdrew and moved to the other end of me. Still holding the Hitachi on me. David moved round and penetrated my ass, filling me up in a way no one else ever did, Rian slid his curved cock into my mouth. Now an expert at accommodating his strange shape, I gulped and his head passed into my throat. As before, the two friends synched. As David thrust in, Rian pulled out. As Rian probed the depths of my throat, David withdrew until just his glans was inside my ring. Like this they pumped me. David had moved the Hitachi back to my clit and I started to spasm as its head touched me. David lifted it, prolonging my pleasure, looking to time our orgasms. I could feel Rian's cock begin to twitch deep in my throat. He pulled out a trail of saliva joining his cock to my lip. He began to jerk, but slowly, mindful of the two other people involved.

David started to fuck my ass really hard. As I felt his tension rise, he put the Hitachi back on my clit, sending fireworks through my body. Rian picked up on our cues and started to jerk faster. I came first, I had lost count by now. I struggled to arch my body against my restraints, the feeling of being bound and helpless magnifying my orgasm as it always did. David was a second behind me, his large cock adding even more cum to the lake inside my ass. Rian was just a fraction later, I took most of his cum in my mouth, the rest spraying my inverted face. He slipped his cock back into my gaping mouth for the final spurts and I sucked and swallowed greedily. David pulled out and joined Rian, I licked his cock clean too.

"Well that's everyone having cum at least once and most twice. Me? It must be at least six times by now. Maybe we should call it a night, especially after the initial shenanigans."

"We are not quite finished angel."

--

David disappeared for a second and Rian lifted my headrest. David returned holding a coupe-style champagne glass. He held this strategically against my butt-cheeks between my spreadeagled legs.

"Let it out baby girl."

I closed my eyes and tried to relax my asshole. David licked a finger and ran it encouragingly in circles around my clenched muscle ring. I thought about opening and also bore down at the same time. David probed me gently with a finger, Rian joined him and also inserted a finger in my ass. They pulled in opposite directions, my sphincter yielded, opening with a most unladylike sound, both wet and vibrating. A trickle of cum spilt out of me. David tickled my rectum with a probing finger, which caused me to contract rhythmically, squirting more semi-translucent, viscous liquid out of me. The trickle became a flow only stopping when the glass was mostly full.

David carried the glass and its precious contents almost reverentially towards my head; careful not to spill any sacramental fluid. I received the chalice from him, the guys had come to stand around my platform again, co-celebrants in the ceremony. I raised it to my lips, tilted it towards me and felt the salty, sour and slimy liquid begin to fill my mouth. I took the whole glass down in one motion, swallowed and licked my lips.

We all have to shuffle off this mortal coil at some point. I want my death certificate, hopefully at an advanced age, to read "drowned by semen". It could also form a fine epitaph, though "cumslut" would be pithier and just as accurate.

I closed my eyes, smiling and relaxed. I assumed that they would get round to unbinding me at some point. For now I simply enjoyed the feeling of a warm, full stomach.

--

THE END