You Stupid Slut Pt. 10

Story Info
Lara's journey continues.
5.7k words
4.27
17.2k
12

Part 10 of the 12 part series

Updated 12/19/2023
Created 07/11/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fibaro
Fibaro
1,333 Followers

Chapter 12

Tuesday just like Monday Lara looked dressed to seduce rather than to go to work, her business skirt suit was only barely professional enough to let her pass as a lawyer. If anything she looked like the sexy trophy wife who had gotten a job from the boss her rich husband who's only job description was looking pretty. Her soft pink blazer and skirt combo looked stylish enough as did the black blouse. Only the skirt was very short when it came to a business skirt, nearly showing off the tops of her sheer black seamed stockings. Paired with how many buttons of her blouse were left open, showing the tops of her black lace bra along with a lot of cleavage and the very tall heels she wore, her outfit looked questionably at best.

As Lara made her way into the elevator, she looked around the garage a little confused and stressed, normally she would have to hold the door for Tina, but the woman was nowhere to be seen. It actually made her feel like something was missing within her. Tina would always be at the ready with some menial tasks and some praise for her offer to help, praise she desperately craved, praise that seemed to reduce her stress. The last bit of praise she had gotten was from the nail salon ladies yesterday which was so long ago that she was in desperate need of another hit of approval from someone superior. She desperately needed to feel worthy.

Not having seen Tina yet she decided to just go to her desk and inquire if she needed help, maybe Tina had a busy day ahead of her for which she made it into the office earlier. If that was the case then surely she could use a little bit of help right? A run to the post office wasn't hard, but it was time consuming. If she could help Tina then that would be wonderful, surely the woman would praise her good thinking right? Stressed out Lara's finger was constantly in her hair.

Deciding at least a good morning wouldn't hurt Lara made her way to Tina's cubicle only to find it empty. Turning around to Robin's cubicle she decided to ask the short chubby woman if she knew where Tina was. "Uhm excuse me Robin, I'm very sorry to bother you, but do you happen to know where Tina is?" Lara asked politely.

The polite question and addressing from Lara caught Robin somewhat off guard. It was surprising to see Lara here without Tina, maybe Tina was right, maybe Lara really had changed? Robin was still pretty convinced that Tina had something on Lara, maybe even a relationship with how they always came in together lately. She had her suspicions that Lara was only nice with Tina around which is why her friendly tone now was so confusing. Lara always made it very clear if she ever needed to talk to Robin that she looked down on the woman. Maybe she just thought Tina was around, but at another cubicle or something.

Robin was kind of anxious to be bold, after all how would Lara react if she knew Tina hadn't come in yet? Would she be back to the bitch of old? Despite being a little scared she wanted to test her theory. "Tina isn't in yet Lara, in fact she never used to come in this early so I guess she is back to coming in a little later as usual for her. While you are here however would you mind taking something to the post room for me?" Robin asked, her heart beating in her chest surely expecting a very loud berating, there was no way in hell Lara had really changed right? Now that she knew Tina wasn't here she was surely to return to being a bitch right?

"Hihihi, oh absolutely, it's no biggy at all. Just give me what you need to get sent out and I'll be on my way." Lara pleasantly said with a loud giggle much to Robin's shock. Something still didn't feel right about Lara, but it wasn't Tina. It really seemed like Lara did change in a spectacular way, and as far as Robin was concerned it was all for the better, she didn't bother questioning it at all.

"Uhm yeah, just a second. Thank you very much for helping out Lara, not having to go to the post office saves a lot of time." Robin said surprised, she didn't really have a file at the ready, but it didn't take too long for her to find one at her desk and had it to Lara either, she worked on lots of files, her job was more of an administrative one anyways.

"I will take these to the post room right away Robin, have a nice day!" Lara exclaimed with a big smile and another loud giggle as Robin looked at her a little strangely. Lara didn't really mind though, she had gotten her praise and all her stress faded as did the need to play with her hair. Although it wasn't from Tina the woman she idolised most having had the opportunity to study her feet the closest already, she was still happy. Turning on her heels she was ready to get going when she was stopped in her tracks.

"Oh hey Lara, while you're going there anyway could you please take this file as well?" Another employee in the cubicles exclaimed. A few others with various requests to either deliver or fetch a file from the post room soon joined in. Lara eagerly accepted all their requests with a bright smile feeling better than she had in ages with so many people thanking her as she took their request.

By the time she got going she had spend about 15 minutes down at the cubicles and was carrying a whole armload of files back to the post office. "Hey, good morning sweetie I'm sorry about being a bother, but I bring along quite a lot of work. I trust I can make it worth your effort though." Lara said in a sultry tone as she dropped the arm load of files to be sent on the counter and present the list she had made for files she needed to retrieve. While she did so she also leaned over the counter to plant a quick kiss on the post boy's cheek.

Lara had been here a little later than usual and much to his embarrassment he had found his cock already rock hard in anticipation. For a moment he had worried she wouldn't come, but now that she had, he had a big smile plastered across his face as his rock hard cock twitched in his pants. While he had been a embarrassed that his cock grew hard in anticipation, now that Lara was here he felt more confident.

The fact that Lara had literally gotten him off yesterday had emboldened his attitude towards her. It had basically confirmed what he had still doubted last week. Lara really seemed eager to tease and please him. It was a thought that had kept him awake for a long time last night, thinking about all the ways he could take advantage of it. Oh god he so looked forward to taking advantage of such a hot woman. The thought that she was his boss only made things that much hotter.

"Hmmm that all looks like a lot of work indeed, I don't know I think you'll indeed need to put in a lot of effort as well to make it worth all my effort." He exclaimed playing along a little instead of awkwardly going with Lara's lead. His cock twitched in excitement as he did so, he was quite liking this roleplay, ignoring the fact that Lara was actually relieving some of his work. After all whether Lara brought them or not he still had to handle all files, only now Lara did the delivery and collecting for him.

"Absolutely so do you have anything in mind about how I could repay you for your effort? I just asked something of you so it's only fair you get to do the same." Lara replied biting her lips. With her flirting reciprocated she only ended up kicking up that flirting another notch.

It came as a bit of a surprise to the post boy, but a welcome one. "Uhm oh, well in that case, you ended up leaving me with quite a mess last time and well, maybe if you pulled it out, it would be easier to clean up afterwards. If you'd put your lips around it there would be no clean up at all even." He said somewhat awkward at first then mortified realising he had just asked for a blowjob, maybe this was pushing things a little too far.

Much to his surprise however Lara walked around the counter and rested her hand right on top of his hard through his pants. "Oh a blowjob? You're asking me for a blowjob you naughty boy?" She whispered in his ear as he remained tensed up worried he had taken things too far despite Lara's sultry tone.

"I guess that's the least I can do for your generous help. You are right, it was wrong of me to leave you with a sticky mess and I really hope I can make it up to you right now." Lara whispered as she slowly sunk to her knees in front of him and popped the button of his pants open. In no time at all she had unzipped his fly and lowered his pants and boxer shorts right to his knees. Instantly his rock hard cock popped out nearly hitting her in the face. It was an impressive member for his lean figure, a little above eight inches if she had to guess.

Wasting no more time Lara wrapped her lips around the head of the post boy's cut cock and gave it a quick swirl with her tongue, getting a mouth full of the salty musky precum he had been leaking. Lara usually never gave blowjobs, it was from her time at college ago that she had given one, she just disliked the taste of cock, or being so up close to one. Her need to make her superiors feel good was stronger than her dislike though. This cock was hard for her and she was honoured for it. The least she could do was show it the appreciation it deserved. She didn't even protest to the post boy being unshaven and untrimmed while pubic hair on a man was usually a deal breaker for her.

Her efforts were rapidly rewarded with a moan. Much to his surprise Lara wasn't such a good cock sucker, unable to deepthroat him despite how she looked like a complete slut to him. How else would he explain all her teasing, the way she dressed and her eagerness to get him off right in the office. Her skills didn't match with how she appeared, but he didn't mind one bit. The entire situation was so hot that he was actually grateful for it. This way he might actually be able to last more than a minute. Lara's eagerness also made up for it big time.

Hearing the post boy's moans Lara doubled her efforts, despite the act that was a little repulsive to her she felt amazing being praised with moans like this, each moan confirming her worth to others. She might be highly inferior, but at least she felt useful which is all she could hope for in her own mind, her use to others defined her worth.

While Lara was eagerly bobbing her head up and down the post boy's cock taking as much of it in her mouth as she could, he was starting to feel even more emboldened. While he had feared that he took things too far Lara's actions proved that wasn't anything near close to the case. God it was hot to slowly but surely see a ring of residue lipstick form around the maximum depth Lara could take his cock. One thing was for sure, this wasn't going to be a one time thing, not if he could help it.

"Mmm that's right, suck it slut. Seal those lips around my cock so we can avoid another sticky mess." The post boy exclaimed as one of his hands made it to the back of Lara's head, gently pushing her in rhythm. Lara would have never put up with being talked to like this in the past, not from a lover, and definitely not from a lowly post boy. She could feel how hot talking down on her was making him though, she could feel how his cock twitched inside of her mouth when called her a slut. She forced herself to moan in approval, to encourage his dirty talk. Sure it was demeaning for her, but she could feel he loved it.

"Now let's see about all those files you requested. I mean fair is fair right, you're definitely earning them like a good slut." The post boy moaned as he focused his attention on the box that had been delivered, partially because that had indeed been the deal, but for another part because he wanted to feel Lara's mouth as long as possible. If he kept looking down at the sexy lawyer sucking his cock he wouldn't last long anymore, distracting his attention was his best bet.

For the next ten minutes the post boy rummaged through the files selecting all the right ones and gathering them on a pile for Lara. He had a considerably harder time distracted by the eager blowjob and his own moans. He only barely managed to keep his orgasm at bay all this time.

"There we go, I have your files all settled and you have been a very good slut, you've earned yourself a creamy reward." The post boy said getting carried away with the small talk due to how heavily aroused he was. Realising what was about to happen Lara's first reaction was to pull away. She had never ever let anyone cum in her mouth and if the precum was anything to go by she was certain she wouldn't like it one bit.

The post boys hand prevented her from pulling away though and as she thought about it she resigned to her fate. It would be rude not to let him cum in her mouth. Besides, cum was the highest form of praise a cock could give right? If he came in her mouth it meant she had done a wonderful job right? She might not like the taste or the feel of cum, but the more she thought about it the more she came to enjoy what it stood for.

While her mind was justifying what was happening The post boy's cock started twitching wildly, filling her mouth with spray after spray of warm sticky cum. It tasted salty and somewhat bitter. Just like Lara had feared she really didn't like the taste of cum one bit. It felt and tasted gross, and yet Lara felt proud that she had managed to make him cum.

"Wow, Lara that was absolutely amazing. Damn you're such a good teaser, but a pleaser as well." The post boy exclaimed breathlessly as he only slowly started regaining his composure. He couldn't believe he had actually had oral, oral in the office from one of the hottest women who worked here who happened to be one of the higher ups on the hierarchy as well.

Pulling off his cock with a loud smack Lara quickly swallowed the mouthful of cum and giggled loudly. "You're very welcome sweetie I'm so glad you enjoyed it and thank you for your time." Lara said as she planted a quick kiss on his cock, giving him a wink to go with it before helping his pants back up. As she got back to her feet and checked her makeup in her pocket mirror she was shocked to see how smeared both her lipstick and mascara looked. It was well beyond the saving of a quick touch up.

"Could you please be a dear for me and watch those for a moment when I go and freshen up?" Lara asked mortified nearly rushing out before he could really answer. She headed straight into the toilet next door, cleaned off and reapplied her makeup entirely. Luckily no one had seen her like this. Checking her stocking seams she noticed they as well were in a huge need for readjusting. Spending all that time on her knees had gotten them all twisted. Popping a gum in her mouth to mask the smell of cum Lara was all good to go again.

When she made her way back in the post office five minutes later the post boy was amazed at how the somewhat ravished woman that had left the room looked immaculate and stunning once more. "Thank you again sweetie." Lara exclaimed throwing him a kiss as she retrieved the files and was on her way with the post boy just staring at her with a dreamy post orgasmic gaze.

On her way back to the cubicles Lara thought back on how the post boy had called her a slut. She guessed he had a point somewhere. Sucking off the post boy at the office might be something a slut would do. If that was what a slut was she might be okay with it though. People liked sluts right? At least the post boy really seemed to like her a lot. It was all she really cared about in the end.

As she passed by the elevator Tina just emerged and waved her way. "Hey Lara, how are you doing today?" She asked pleasantly trying to probe about what she was doing with an arm full of files coming from the general direction of the post office.

"Hihihi I'm doing great Tina, I actually went to go see if you needed anything from the post office. You know you always needed something and well I didn't see you in the elevator this morning so I thought I should stop by and ask. You weren't there, but Robin needed something, and some others did to, so I went on to deliver their files and fetch what they needed. How about you? How are you doing?" Lara pleasantly asked with a giggle while chewing her gum. After all just like appearance matter she didn't want to appear to have a bad breath.

"I'm doing great Lara, thank you for asking. I won't be needing your help with files today. I'll probably be coming in around this time from now on so you don't have to wait for me. You know what, I will just put the files that need delivering along with a note with the files I need on my desk late at night so if you were to pass by the cubicles anyways you can take those too." Tina said with a broad smirk.

Not coming in with Lara had turned out great as far as tests were concerned. She could get more sleep and apparently Lara's need for praise was so big that she actually went out to look if she could help out herself. The fact that the whole office was starting to make use of Lara's help was pretty great as well. Then there was the gum, the constant chewing was a bit obnoxious, it made her look so much more like an airheaded ditz, especially paired with her outfit. It was curious though, Ms. Baker's notes didn't say anything about implementing it despite how it really seemed to help the goal now that she saw it. Whatever the reason was it suited the new Lara which was all that really mattered.

"Oh great thinking Tina it would be my pleasure to be able to help you out anyways. By the way I also brought my pedicure kit so we're still on to take care of your nails at lunch?" Lara asked with another loud giggle. She was feeling great and she was certain Tina would appreciate her reminder right? She might not be as good as a professional, but she had had quite a bit of practice so she could do a good job by now, even one her eye for detail was pleased with as she gave herself a pedicure. It finally allowed her to get the confidence in her appearance back now that she thought her nails were back on fleek.

The only reason why Lara didn't feel confident she could do as good a job as a professional at this point was because all the ladies from the salon kept hammering on how she still needed practice. None of them wanted this to end, their pedicures by Lara were always the highlight of their day. Being pampered, getting to enjoy the best snacks, and actually getting paid for it was amazing. Not only that, but ordering a bitch like Lara around was also pretty great.

"Most definitely Lara, I'm already looking forward to it. It's going to be great to have my nails on point again." Tina said, getting pampered and taken care off right in the office would be great indeed, for one it would be very convenient to get her nails done during her lunchbreak, it would save her so much time and money as well. Besides she would have even been willing to pay extra just to get Lara to have to pamper her feet. Seeing her slave away at her feet would be a great bonus.

As Lara once more giggled in response to her name they arrived back at the cubicle farm where Tina just took place at her desk while Lara distributed all the files she had been sent to collect. It proven to be another great boost for her ego as she got a nice thank you and a word of praise from everyone.

By the time she made it to her own office about an hour since her arrival had already passed. She had lost a ton of time delivering and fetching files and giving the post boy a blowjob. All things way below her standing and job, yet she felt better than ever. It had been a lot more menial work than most days that had passed so far yet she had also gotten a lot more praise from a lot more people making her feel better than ever despite the lost time.

After all the praise she had received there was another big upside. Feeling as good as she did she was a lot more efficient at her work managing to make up for at least some of that lost time. In court she might have made a bad run yesterday, but right here in her office she was still the best at what she did, she had all the documents to check and verify at hand and looking things up did not take away from her flow unlike when she had to make statements in court.

Fibaro
Fibaro
1,333 Followers
12