You Stupid Slut Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 13

Time flew by as Lara busily prepared her cases, absentmindedly still chewing her gum. The taste and smell of cum were definitely gone at this point, but the repetitive movement actually helped Lara concentrate to the point where she didn't bother discarding her gum. As time was nearing lunch even the effects of the huge amount of praise she had gotten wore off as stress started rising and her finger slowly went up to her hair again. She was only broken out of her flow as Tina showed up at her office at noon.

"Hey Lara, I hope I'm not interrupting anything." Tina said as she barged in without knocking, to be honest she didn't really care if she interrupted anything or not. During the morning she had found out some more great news. Robin and the other's in the cubicles seemed to believe that Lara had changed and that it didn't have anything to do with Tina. They all seemed eager to make use of this change of heart as well.

Another thing she had picked up was how Lara had flunked in court. One time might be forgivable, but she knew better than Lara just having a bad day. She knew about Ms. Baker's commands so she knew it would happen again and again. If she played her cards right there might be big personal gain in this for her. Of course a case was more preparation work than work in court so it might take a while until she undermined her reputation enough for Tina to profit.

Lara instantly dropped her work mid-sentence with a loud giggle, she hated not being able to conclude what she was working on, just like she hated people who didn't knock, but she couldn't be angry at Tina, hell she didn't even want to let her notice her annoyance. The last thing she'd want was to do anything that'd look bad in the eyes of a superior. "Hihihi of course you aren't interrupting Tina, nothing that can't wait at least, there are more important things to do like your pedicure. Would you like me to get to work on it right away as you eat, or would you prefer me to just massage your feet as usual and do your pedicure after?" Lara pleasantly asked.

Tina couldn't help but smirk at Lara's eager attitude. Oh how low her old rival had fallen, asking in what way she should pamper her feet first. Making everything even better was the knowledge that Lara hadn't forgotten her old self and their rivalry. She had just yielded their rivalry accepting Tina was way superior to her. As much as she loved the praise it got her Tina just knew that it had to sting as well. "Well Lara, why don't you massage my feet first? I don't wan to deal with that distinct smell of nail polish while I eat." Tina said laying out her demands.

"Of course Tina, please have a seat." Lara said with a giggle as she pointed to one of the comfortable client chairs while she got out of her own desk chair to take place into the other chair next to it. As both of them got seated Tina didn't hesitate for a second. She just instantly propped her heeled feet up on Lara's lap.

It was rather rude, but Lara definitely wouldn't berate Tina, instead she just went to work, gently slipping off Tina's heels and putting them on her desk before starting to knead her old rival's damp nylon soles. Trying to be subtle she sniffed the air to try and get as much of Tina's fresh foot smell as possible for her notes later on. They smelled way stronger than they had yesterday for some reason, it was kind of disturbing, but Lara still imagined it as better than the smell of her own feet.

For the next 20 minutes Lara kept on massaging Tina's damp nylon soles to the best of her capabilities while her former rival mostly ignored her. There was an occasional moan of satisfaction when Lara massaged a spot on her sole that felt just right, but for the most part she just enjoyed the salad she had brought in for lunch.

The massage only stopped when Tina put her empty salad tray aside and said. "Alright Lara, I think I'm about ready for my pedicure now. Why don't you get your stuff while I strip out of these stockings? Oh and by the way that foot massage was so good, you're so great at pampering my feet." Tina said enjoying the fact that she could give Lara praise while being rude to her at the same time. Now that she was certain about how Lara was affected she didn't feel the need of being so careful anymore. Lara just agreed with a giggle.

Reaching underneath her skirt Tina quickly unfastened the stockings and slid them down her legs, laying the discarded worn nylons on Lara's desk all over her stuff. The reason they had smelled stronger was because she had worn these for a second day in a row especially to torment her old rival a little more. Lara was just excited seeing that Tina wore stockings and not pantyhose however, it was another great bit of information to add to her notes about Tina's feet.

While Tina had stripped out of her stockings Lara had taken out her pedicure kit and displayed all colours of nail polish she had on her desk. Taking her seat Tina instantly put her bare feet back in her lap. "Alright Tina, why don't you have a look at the polishes while I'll get your nails all ready to be repainted." Lara said pleasantly as she started to work.

Much to Tina's surprised Lara actually seemed to be quite skilled at this, she was really pampering her feet in a way very similar to how her feet got treated at a professional salon. She was definitely impressed. "You're doing a great job Lara, you're really good at giving pedicures. Also, I've decided I want this colour." Tina said handing Lara a bottle of pearl white coloured polish. Lara just thanked her with a giggle.

After applying the first coat Lara lifted both of Tina's feet right to her face and started blowing on her toes just like she had been taught. Much to her surprise however an equally surprised Tina pulled her feet away. "Wh... what are you doing Lara?" She asked somewhat shocked.

"Oh uhm hihihi, I was just blowing the polish dry. The girls from the salon who taught me said it was the best way to dry them without a speciality drying machine. I can just wait if that makes you more comfortable though. I mean I wouldn't want to scare you or anything." Lara said starting off with a giggle, but looking a little worried that she had done something wrong.

Only then Tina realised what was going on exactly. She should have guessed that Lara was as big a bitch outside of work as she was here. The women from the salon probably didn't want to pass up an opportunity to get back at her and she had to admit she kind of liked this even though the tickling airstream had shocked her at first. "No Lara, please continue just like you did, those professionals certainly know what they are talking about, I was just somewhat caught of guard, that's all. You're doing an amazing job." Tina said easing Lara's worry so Lara could carry on giving pedicures in this most humbling and humiliating fashion. To show her old rival she meant it, she shoved her feet right back in Lara's face, pointing her nails right at the once so powerful demanding lawyers mouth. Lara just giggled and started blowing once more.

It took the remainder of the lunchbreak for Lara to apply and dry the second coat and a protective coat. When she was finished she was just about to reach for Tina's stockings to help her out with putting them back on when the woman stopped her. "They look amazing Lara, thank you so much, you did such a good job painting my nails. I do think it's best if I went without stockings for the remainder of the day though, you know to let the polish fully cure. In fact could you be a dear and take them home to wash them for me? It's always such a hassle they need to be hand washed using mild soaps only." Tina said, loving the idea of giving Lara such humbling, intimate homework.

"Oh hihihi, of course Tina. Let me help you with your shoes though and here's your money for a professional pedicure, you know since I'm still learning." Lara said as she helped Tina back in her shoes and handed her the money just like she would with the women from the salon.

"Lara, I can't accept that. You really did an amazing job it was very convenient as well. You can keep that money. In any case I have to be going now." Tina said somewhat shocked while getting up and leaving as Lara accepted the offer with another giggle, actually proud beyond believe that Tina thought her job was good enough not to need reimbursing.

For some reason it had just felt wrong to actually take money for this, this was just sweet revenge and she didn't really need the money. She just had a blast toying with Lara in a way she knew made the woman unable to refuse her with the help of Ms. Baker's commands. One thing was for sure, she had a lot of things to talk about with Ms. Baker after all what had happened today.

With Tina gone Lara went back to her own chair where she instantly noted down all observations she had made about Tina's feet in her notebook she actually had enough for a couple of pages now as she could really described the smell of Tina's feet in the utmost detail. She actually wrote it with the feet of one of the freshly worn stockings pressed to her nose, taking in all the little distinctions and details in the smells. The scent nearly made her gag, but still she believed it was better than how her own feet smelled.

Lara even went as far as to give the material a few licks just so she could note down how it tasted as well. The taste made her shiver in disgust and yet she did a few times. She just needed to note down as much information about Tina's feet as she possibly could gather, with an opportunity like this the need was just too strong.

In the end she wasted about another hours with her own lunch as well as smelling and tasting Tina's stockings. There was no way Tina would know she did this as she would wash them by tomorrow. All the time she wasted made her work late, but she just couldn't make up for it, not with one of the salon ladies coming to her place soon to get her nails done. Lara ended up having to rush home.

12