You Stupid Slut Pt. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once the orgasm ebbed out a little Lara pulled back, still sitting there some what awkwardly on her knees in front of Karen. Her face was shining with the woman's juices and she was sure her makeup was ruined. While that usually stressed her out it got cancelled out by the huge accomplishment she felt.

"That was really amazing Lara, now I don't know about you, but I am more than ready for a round two. Why don't you take me up to your bedroom so we can get a little more comfortable and I can take care of you as well. You have one hell of an addictive tongue." Karen smiled down at the pretty lawyer with the evidence of her orgasm splattered across her face, this had to be her best catch ever and she really hoped to make a night out of it. She guessed Lara was the kind of woman who flirted with everyone judging how easily she had gone over it, the way she dressed for work at that also looked like she was down for a flirt or fling whenever. Lara definitely wasn't relationship material, but Karen didn't care she wanted to make the most of this fling.

"Hihihi, that sounds good to me, please follow along." Lara said with a loud giggle as she got up on her feet again and started walking up to her bedroom. She had no desire to take this up to the bedroom, but she just couldn't say no, just like Karen claimed her tongue was addictive, Lara was addicted to her moans and praise.

Karen was very happy to just follow along, loving the way Lara's juicy bottom swayed, perfectly framed by her garter straps, the back of her tongue disappearing between her juicy cheeks while her legs looked so sexy in her seamed stockings and high heels. God the sight alone made her pussy tingle yet again, luckily she would soon have Lara working her magic back down there again she thought with a grin.

Just like the house Karen was impressed by how luxurious Karen's bedroom looked with a huge queen sized bed with satin sheeting as the centre piece. It looked bigger than the living room in her own small flat. "Mmm your ass looks so sexy when you walk slut, you've gotten me all worked up again, why don't you lay down on your bed and let me do the rest?" Karen asked with a smirk giving Lara a quick slap on her bottom.

Lara shrieked lightly not expecting the slap, but she quickly followed Karen's instructions with a bright red face. Kicking off her heels not to damage her sheets as she laid down in the middle of her big bed. Lara had always been the one in control when it came to sex, the postboy was the first one who she had let take control of her, but that didn't feel nearly as bad as letting this woman take charge right in her most personal sanctum that was her house and especially her bedroom.

To Karen Lara's obedience only showed that she had been right, that the woman liked being submissive and that like her she couldn't wait for more. It was an opportunity she wouldn't let go to waste at all. Stripping out of her t-shirt and bra, the only remaining clothes she had been wearing Karen marched right over to the bed and climbed on. Wasting no time and shocking Lara, Karen then proceeded to move right over her head, planting a knee on each side and sitting her full weight down onto the lawyer's face, wiggling a little to get comfortable.

"Mmm there we go, way more comfortable indeed, now here's the deal, you make me feel good I make you feel good. " Karen said as she hooked her thumbs under the waistband of Lara's thong and pushed it up her thighs revealing her perfectly shaven pussy, running a finger up and down the lawyer's surprisingly dry pussy. Her own sopping wet pussy was placed over Lara's mouth, involuntarily this caused Lara's nose to press up against her butthole, barely able to look up Karen's back past her butt cheeks. She was certain that sitting on Lara's face would appeal to the woman's submissive side, and either way she loved it, it made her feel so powerful having a gorgeous woman's face as her own pussy pleasing throne.

Underneath Karen Lara was less than excited however, she couldn't believe this woman had taken it upon herself to just sit down on her face. Pinned under her weight there was no way out of here for her, but even if she could get away, she doubted she could bring herself to displease her superior like this so instead she wiggled her tongue back up Karen's pussy, groaning softly as she was grossed out by the way her wrinkled butthole pressed against her nose. It was clean, but nevertheless it was the most embarrassing situation she had been in all her life, yet when Karen moaned yet again she felt the pride and calmness that came with the approval of her superiors wash over her. As mortifying as it was it felt good to make herself useful.

Another indignity for Lara came in the form of Karen touching her pussy, she didn't want this to feel good, she just did this to please her superior yet with a mouth full of pussy she couldn't argue against it. The more Lara went at it with her tongue, the more she made Karen moan, the more the woman gently massaged her pussy.

Lara wasn't excited in the slightest, but Karen definitely seemed to know her way around a pussy, she had a very skilful touch that eventually managed to make Lara wet as well. Her own arousal was just further fuel for her embarrassment however as she was getting excited at the touch of a woman, a woman who sat on her face. No matter how much she tried to tune the wonderful touch out, she couldn't manage to do so and by the time she had managed to bring Karen to a second orgasm she too started moaning from the constant skilful touch.

"Mmm, you sure are a hard one to please aren't you slut? But don't you worry, I'll get you off, I swear, I won't stop until you had a nice orgasms as well, you've earned it. Just keep working your magic with that tongue of yours and I'll take care of you." Karen said not minding the challenge one bit, especially not since it gave her an excuse to stay seated on the lawyer's face. While Lara didn't really want to cum like this, she didn't want Karen's moans and praise to stop so she dutifully kept licking the woman's pussy.

In the end Karen came two more times before she managed to get Lara to an orgasm of her own, her head was swimming with pleasure from the numerous orgasms as she finally got off the Lawyer's face and collapsed on the bed next to her, naked, throwing a possessive hand over Lara's torso. Lara's own head was swimming from her orgasmic high forming a weird combination with the insane embarrassment and the intense pride she felt as she had never gotten so much praise on such short notice as she had gotten right now.

"It's getting late, and I should probably be getting home if I still want to make it there on a somewhat decent hour. I'd love to go for another round though. What do you say Lara? Should I get going or can we go for another round which probably would mean I'd have to spend the night. Can I spend the night?" Karen asked with an excited somewhat curious smile.

"Hihihi, I need to get up at 6:30 tomorrow and leave for work by 7:30 so if that's no bother for you then you can spend the night." Lara giggled, somewhere hoping her early waking time would be too much of a nuisance as she couldn't bring herself to just kick out her superior denying her a round two which she claimed she would love. Lara wanted nothing more than to give her superior the best possible time.

"That sounds reasonable, it's a bit early for me, but more than worth it." Karen said with a smirk as she removed Lara's thong completely and sat back down on the woman's face, starting to massage Lara's pussy again the moment she felt the woman's tongue go to work.

This time Karen managed to get to five orgasms before she managed to get Lara off, it had taken a whole lot longer than she expected, but she powered through until the sexy lawyer got another well deserved orgasm as well. By the time she and Lara came down from their highs however they were both completely spend. Rolling off the lawyer's face Karen quickly fiddled with her phone before she slid behind Lara, holding her closely with a hand on her breast in the little spoon position before pulling the covers over them both. Although Lara's embarrassment was at an all time high she just like Karen felt better than ever. They were both completely spent as they quickly drifted off to sleep, Lara's face still slathered with Karen's juices.

12