You Suck

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maybe it was just Silas, with his gorgeous face, charismatic personality that both men and women melted to, and the near-constant bedroom eyes that seemed to linger on him just a little too much for him to brush it off. Silas was the exact opposite of him in every way, though on paper when comparing them, they both look about evenly marked. Even down to height and body type, they were both pretty much just average. But fucking Silas... with his honey-hued blonde hair, an all-knowing smirk that made the corners of his eye crinkle, and eyes that felt like they could literally bash straight through every wall Dorian had ever constructed--

Okay, he was getting off the point, here. Dorian let out a groan, frustration, and pleasure swirling through him as he let his head hang forward, his hair hanging down over his forehead. He needed to clear his brain so he could think, but all he could really focus on at the present moment was holding himself still as Silas's cock pulsed within him.

"So, Dorian," Silas queried, "What's your move now, hm? Are you going to be a good boy for me and cum on my cock?" Dorian growled, a groan bleeding into the end of it as Silas pushed his hips up, the grip of Silas's hands on his hips kept him in place as the length of his cock rubbed against Dorian's prostate.

"You fucking suck," Dorian groaned, "Just fuckin' plow me you shithead," Dorian demanded, forcing his voice to stay steady as Silas's hips snapped upward, the pressure against his prostate making sparks flash behind his eyes. "Is that all you've got? Losing your touch?" Silas outright laughed at that, one of his hands sliding along the curve of his spine, his fingernails lightly trailing along his skin, just enough to have gooseflesh racing his skin.

"Remember, you asked for this, Dorian," Silas growled once his fingers reached the back of Dorian's neck, his fingers tangling into his hair, yanking his head back and causing him to lose balance as he cried out. Silas seemed to fully expect that, shifting his grip, using the distraction to take control back, and lifting both of them out of the chair. Dorian let out a gasp, his legs moving to wrap around Silas's waist. Before he could really latch onto him, though, Silas was raising him enough for his cock to pull out of him.

Dorian let out a growl, his eyes glaring down at Silas, breathless, too desperate to cum for Silas to be pulling out now. Silas moved quicker than Dorian's mouth could this time, setting him down on his knees before stepping behind him and following him down. Once Silas was behind him, he roughly pushed him forward, a gasp and a grunt falling from Dorian's lips one after the other as he caught himself with his hand.

"Asshat," He seethed, letting out a quiet moan as he felt the head of Silas's cock pressing against the rim of his hole. Silas blatantly ignored him this time, his hand settling on the back of his head, pushing his face down until it was pressing against the floor.

"Hush and put your hands behind your back," Silas demanded, the words sending a spark of excitement through Dorian even as he tried to come up with a retort of some kind, his hands still moving to rest behind his back, eyes staring at the door of his office from beneath his desk, light slipping beneath the bottom of it and glaring on the shiny floor of his office. Silas's hands grasped Dorian's wrists in one hand, the other going to his hip to steady him as he pressed the tip of his cock against the rim of his hole.

"You've said what I'm going to allow, any further comments from you and you'll sorely regret it," Silas growled, thrusting his hips forward as he used the grip on his wrists to pull him back toward the thrust, the length of his cock slipping inside of him all the way to the base in one swift plunge. Dorian let out a cry, his eyes rolling back as he felt Silas's cock bash into his prostate, precum dripping from the head of his cock and down onto the floor below him.

"P-Please," Dorian managed to choke, his pride not really wanting to let him admit to wanting him to continue. Admitting he wanted this from Silas went against everything he stood for, everything he had spent years reciting to himself every time the devilishly handsome man showed up in his field of vision.

"Mmm, now that's what I like to hear from you," Silas muttered. Dorian swore he could hear the smirk in his voice, the slight air of condescending amusement that lingered in the words. Dorian didn't really have time to call him out for it, though, because right after he said it, he began thrusting his hips forward at a brutal, unrelenting pace, the hand curling around his wrists squeezing tighter as his hips pistoned, pulling his body back to meet each movement.

Dorian tried to hold his composure, tried not to immediately melt into the floor like putty, but the pleasure that was swirling through his body had him feeling fuzzy and ready to do absolutely anything to cum. Fuck, fucking hell, this was why he hated him. He couldn't stand feeling out of control, even though for some insane reason, sometimes the only relief he could find was when Silas fucked his brain straight into a puddle.

"F-Fuck, fuck, fuck," Dorian cried out, resting his forehead against the floor of his office, feeling pleasure rush through him with every thrust of Silas's hips, his eyes rolling back as he focused in on the feeling of Silas's cock moving within him. He wasn't able to focus on anything other than the power exchange, his brain completely fogging over as he fought the urge to let out a whine, his back arching some without him even thinking.

"See how much easier it is when you just shut your smart mouth?" Silas asked, squeezing his hand around Dorian's wrists, thrusting forward into him hard enough to make his entire body clench as he felt himself growing close to his orgasm. Dorian found himself moaning his agreement, not even thinking about it, melting below Silas just a little more, his thighs trembling slightly as he tried to fight back the urge to beg.

To beg to cum, to beg for more, he couldn't really be sure what he wanted exactly. He just wanted something, everything, nothing, fuck he didn't damn well know. He didn't handle emotions well, clearly. He was just doing the best that he could to keep from saying something stupid in the heat of passion, not wanting to let the calmness of his mind spread elsewhere, though it was already happening. Slowly, surely.

He could feel it creeping through him like a fog, making him feel tingly in a very specific way, making his joints feel loose. He hated this, and he loved this. He'd become all too accustomed to being fucked by Silas, to fucking Silas, to feeling like this below him, and something entirely different when he was on top of Silas. It was enough to make his head swim. Silas. Fucking Silas. The bastard... Dorian let out a moan as Silas yanked him back to meet his thrust halfway, his eyes rolling back as pleasure zinged through his body and made his fuzzy brain go haywire.

He could feel Silas's length as it moved within him, relentless and rough, each one jolting his body slightly, though the strong grip around his wrists was holding him mostly in place. He couldn't think, thoughts jumbled and incoherent, laced with unimportance. Everything felt somewhere between oversaturated and undersaturated, though he wasn't wholly certain how that even worked and he was the one who thought it. Nothing made sense when he was like this... and maybe he... kind of, maybe, liked that.

It made him feel so out of control in the best ways possible, his brain and body melted beneath Silas. He hated this, he loved this, he wanted nothing more than this.

"Such a whore for cock," Silas goaded, the all-too-familiar biting tone that slipped into his voice had Dorian's cock pulsing. "Can't even keep your mouth shut with a dick stuffed inside you, huh? Feels good, doesn't it, Dorian?" Dorian let out a weak moan, his body trembling slightly as he tried to hold himself back from his orgasm, his eyes rolling back. He let out a groan, his mouth falling open, his back arching more.

The next thrust of Silas's hips was angled slightly, and when the head of it bashed into his prostate, Dorian completely melted into a tiny little puddle. He let out a loud cry, his teeth sinking into his bottom lip in an effort to silence himself, eyes darting wildly toward the door of his office. He couldn't help but be nervous, though the party was going on quite a distance away. How long had they been gone?

Probably too long, but Dorian couldn't be fucked, honestly. All he wanted was to cum, everything else be damned. He was going to cum, oh god, he was so fucking close.

"H-Harder," Dorian managed to gasp out as Silas pulled his hips back, a whine falling from between his lips as he felt Silas pull out of him. He squeezed his eyes shut, embarrassment washing over him as it registered to his brain that he'd whined but there was nothing to old his momentary clarity in place so that thought slipped from his mind almost as soon as he'd thought it. "Please, please," Dorian whispered, his cheeks flushing brightly as Silas chuckled from behind him.

"Shh, shh, now," Silas grumbled, releasing his arms before shifting his weight, bringing one of his feet up to nudge Dorian's head over, pinning him into place with a sadistic grin on his face. "Be a good little whore and take what I give you," Dorian let out an annoyed noise, he swore his cock didn't twitch a little in response to the words, nor did a line of precum leak out of him. He swore. Silas turned his lower half, resting his side against the cold floor. "Pull your legs up more, show me your hole." Dorian moaned, his knees pulling up to his chest thoughtlessly, his teeth biting down into his bottom lip a little desperately, trembling.

"Please, Silas," Dorian pled softly, his voice shaking and tight, "I'll be good, want to cum, can I cum?" Silas snorted, shaking his head.

"You'll wait until I decide you deserve it," Dorian let out a groan, his head swimming as he melted down below Silas, feeling his cock beginning to tease the rim of his hole. His brain was a mess, all he wanted was Silas back inside of him. "You're so loud," Silas scolded, his hand coming down onto Dorian's left ass cheek hard enough that it made tears prickle at the corners of his eyes, a moan forcing its way from his lips as pleasure washed over him. "What if someone hears you, comes looking, and catches you drooling on the floor with my cock inside of you?" Dorian let out a moan, shaking his head.

"Tsk tsk, such a whore... but you've got a damn nice ass. I bet at least a couple of them would want a chance with you," Dorian gasped out a cry as Silas suddenly thrust into him fully, deeply, so roughly that it jolted him a bit even pinned into place.

"N-No, they... f-fuck," Dorian cried as Silas immediately began thrusting his hips forward, setting a breakneck pace that had Dorian's prostate taking an absolutely brutal beating. Each time the head of his cock made contact with it, sparks flickered behind Dorian's eyes, and his body tensed from trying to hold back his orgasm. He was dangerously close, sinking into the pleasure without a moment of hesitation.

"They would," Silas taunted, "Any cock will do for little whores like you, hmm?" Dorian let out a groan, his eyes flooding with tears as he tried to fight back his orgasm desperately, "They'd probably like you better this way, such a good boy, taking exactly what he's given." Dorian was too far gone, he couldn't fight it.

"I-I can't, I can't hold it, fuck, fuck, I can't hold it," Dorian sobbed out, his entire body clenching as Silas's cock collided with his prostate, knocking him straight into his orgasm. He couldn't fight it, he couldn't help it, there was fuck-all that he could do to stop it.

The pleasure surged through him like lightning, every cell in his body vibrating erratically as his neglected cock pulsed out line after line of cum between his legs and his chest, some dripping down onto the floor. He couldn't think, everything was so far away, all he knew was he was absolutely lost to the pleasure and wanted more. So much more. He needed more.

"Damn whores," Silas grumbled, bringing his hand down on Dorian's ass roughly, sending a shock through him as he felt the slap of his palm against his bare ass. This time, Silas put strength behind it, it wasn't just a light smack and it had Dorian melting beneath him. He hated that he loved this, but he was so addicted to it what the hell could he do at this point? He had tried fighting it, he'd tried hating him... maybe that wasn't effective.

"A-Ah, Silas, Silas, I'm sensitive!" Dorian gasped as Silas wrapped his hand around Dorian's softening cock, his hips still thrusting relentlessly. Dorian let out a cry, his eyes rolling back into his hand as Silas began jerking him off, pinpricks of overstimulation rushing through him in waves as Silas pinned him in place.

"You wouldn't be if you were a good boy," Silas tsked, the stern tone in his voice making Dorian's body vibrate as he let out a breathless moan. "You love this shit, look at you, even after jizzing you're like a bitch in heat." Dorian would deny it if he weren't so senseless right now, but even then... Silas might still have a point. He just wasn't able to care about that right now. Maybe when he was limping around the business party later trying to hide his discomfort he'd begin to care. Currently, nothing was registering but how damn good he felt.

Dorian let out a sob as Silas twisted his wrist while jerking him off, the thrusting of his hips never faltering, his entire body screaming at him from the painful pleasure. He could hear nothing but the sounds he was desperately trying to muffle and skin slapping skin, so loud that it was somewhat covering his noises. He didn't know whether to be grateful for that, or more worried, but he didn't have the brain processing power to even think about that right now.

"Y-You're an asshole," Dorian sobbed, tears sliding down his face, his eyes rolling back as his back arched, his body trembling. He was twisted in ways he really wasn't too fond of, but given the position had some benefits, he was able to overlook his aching back if it meant Silas fucking him into oblivion like this. Silas laughed at that, applying more pressure with his foot on the side of Dorian's face, angling the thrust, and slamming his hips forward so hard that it punched a sob out of his mouth again.

His cock had gone from severely neglected to over-stimmed in seconds and he kind of wanted to pull his hair out. He felt as if he were going to go insane, his entire body tingling and sparking with pleasure, sensation bursting at the seams of his very being. He was so so dizzy, so lightheaded, the pleasure was so much, and as much as he hated Silas, he also didn't. He confused even himself, sometimes, but that didn't even matter right now. Nothing matters more than the pleasure he never wanted to escape from, the fire-hot passion he really wanted to burn in. It was intoxicating, exhilerating, to hate someone and love someone in the same breath.

"An asshole you really love to have buried inside of you," Silas taunted, his fingers roaming along the cheek of his ass, dipping down toward his hole. Dorian let out a moan when he felt Silas's fingertips brush along the rim of his hole. "Such a little cock dumb slut, Dori. Look so much sexier when you're sobbing, you like being stuffed full, huh?" Dorian moaned again, his cheeks burning slightly.

"Don't you, Dori?" Silas goaded, and Dorian groaned, not able to say yes so he just fucking tried to nod his head. He was so far gone, he wasn't even thinking anymore. He loved this, loved this so fucking much and he loved Silas and he wanted to cum again, oh god, he felt like he might be getting close again.

"Mm, listen to yourself," Silas teased, leaning forward a bit, applying more pressure to his cheek. Dorian squeaked a little, his cheek pushing harder into the hard floor. He really needed to consider getting a carpet if this was going to be such a common occurrence. Fuck, he just thought about that like he wanted this to happen again, and he really wanted to say he didn't plan for this to ever happen again, but... he kind of wanted it to even as he thought it.

"I want to cum," Dorian moaned, half out of it, his free hand reaching out to pull at his honey-colored hair, pulling at it with a desperate cry of pleasure. He was so overstimulated he didn't know if he was actually close or if he was just so sensitive that it felt like it, but he was too content to care. He felt like he'd lost all sense at this point, where was his pride? His sense of self? Gone, poof, goodbye.

Now he felt like nothing, and maybe... just maybe... he liked that. The weight of his responsibilities fell away, his body limp and pliant, mind empty. He didn't have inhibitions, thoughts, fears, not seriously, at least. And... Maybe that was relieving in some way or another. He didn't have to worry. The social constructs shattered to pieces around him, pride unnecessary when he didn't have the weight of appearances hanging over him.

"S-Silas," Dorian moaned, his eyes rolling back as his fingers pulled at Silas's hair desperately.

"That's better, hmm? Finally, giving in to me, Dori? Gonna let me take care of you?" Dorian moaned thoughtlessly, his head nodding beneath Silas's foot as he gripped tighter onto Silas's hair, tugging at it desperately, his teeth sinking down into his bottom lip to keep from pouting. "Mmm, good boy, pull your legs up more," Dorian let out a whimper and pulled his legs up to his chest more, the thrusting of Silas's hips so constant and steady that Dorian couldn't keep track of every one of them when the waves of pleasure combined with them.

The feeling of Silas's cock moving along the sensitive walls of his insides had his eyes rolling back, his body jerking slightly as he tried to keep from letting out the scream that was desperately trying to claw its way to his mouth. They would certainly be caught then. He gasped as Silas's grip tightened around his cock to the point that it made him squeak.

"Pay attention," Silas demanded, only pushing him closer, deeper into the fog. "You want to cum for me, Daring D?" Dorian moaned, pushing his hips back as much as he could, trying to get Silas deeper, more, he wanted to feel him moving within him when he finally managed to make his way up the elevator to his apartment and stumble into bed. He was going to be sore as hell, but he had no regrets.

"W-Want to," Dorian groaned, his hand pulling at the hair he was grasping. "Can you go harder? Please?" Silas smirked in response, giving him a heated look that made his blood heat up, his hips movements going harder, hard enough that each one made his back ache just the slightest bit, but it wasn't enough for him to complain. Not when it was exactly what he wanted. He wanted to remember every moment of this.

"That's what I want to hear," Silas groaned, his hand stroking along the length of Dorian's cock, his grip loosening enough for Dorian to shudder as he felt the faint remnant of the much rougher grip lingering on his skin. "Look how happy you get when you're sufficiently fucked, just like a good little whore. Taking the boss's cock, huh? I guess you want a promotion, huh?" Dorian whined, his eyes rolling back as he choked on a moan, tears streaking hotly down his cheeks, mouth agape. He could feel the little puddle of drool forming beneath his cheek now, the realization made his fuzzy head feel just a little bit blanket.

"N-Ngh... no!" Dorian managed to get out, prompting Silas to chuckle. Dorian didn't miss the slight hitch in his breath or the pulsing of his length within him, the combination made his heart stutter in his chest. He didn't want a promotion, he didn't rightfully know what exactly he wanted, but he knew it wasn't that. He just...