You Suck

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, so you'll just take any cock then?" Dorian cried out as he brought his hand down to cover his mouth with his hand in an attempt to silence himself, his eyes rolling back into his head as he shook his head desperately.

"N-No," Dorian gasped, "Ngh, no, only yours, harder, please," Silas groaned, his hips rutting forward and stalling slightly before he continued on, his cock pulsing, Dorian could practically feel how close he was to cumming and it sent happiness flooding through him in his haze. He thoughtlessly started clamping his muscles around the length of Silas's cock, his body trembling as he relished in the pleasure that was encompassing him. He felt like he was flying, sinking, falling, but he wasn't strong enough to care about that right now.

"Only mine?" Dorian moaned in response, his eyes rolling back as he tried to collect himself, his head swimming. He just, he was so close he had no idea what was holding him back from cumming. Well, logically, probably that he'd only just cum, but he wasn't in the headspace to think about that. Right now, everything was hazy and disjointed, the reason didn't matter as much as the experience itself did and the experience itself felt really good.

"Wanna cum," Dorian slurred out, his hand falling down from Silas's hair to grip the thigh that rested beside him. Bringing one of his knees up more, Dorian managed to pull his foot from between Silas's leg and his body, resting the sole of his foot on Silas's thigh. This time when Silas's hips thrust forward Dorian's eyes flew open a choked moan falling from his lips as liquid fire raced his spine.

Everything around him fizzled away, the world narrowing down to the feeling of Silas's cock buried inside of him, his orgasm ripping through him with the strength of a tsunami. He could barely think, or breathe, nothing existed except for the pleasure that was absolutely wrecking him. He was so out of it, all he could do is gasp as he felt Silas's hips movements stutter, the feeling of his cum flooding his body only making his haywire brain go a little more fuzzy and out of focus.

"Good boy, you took it so well, Dori-o, you're so good," Silas moaned, making him moan in response, thoughtless, his body melting more as Silas finally slowed to a stop, his foot leaving the side of Dorian's face. Dorian blinked, staring out sightlessly at the wall, grunting in response to something Silas said that he couldn't quite make out, his vision blurring at the edges. Every inch of his body felt alive still, felt so stimulated that it had him twitching slightly. He felt so heavy as he lay there, he didn't even try to reposition himself though the position was definitely not the most comfortable one he could've ended up in.

For what felt like a long time, but what in reality only a few short minutes, Dorian just lay there drooling on the floor, his body curled up and limp on the floor. He was so relaxed he couldn't even begin to process his location, the chance of getting caught, or anything else. All he could do is let the release from reality give him a moment of peaceful serenity.

"Oooooh Dori-ooooo," Silas sang playfully as he slid up behind him, nuzzling into the back of his neck, prompting Dorian to moan and shake his head thoughtlessly. He wasn't ready for that lulling voice to lead him back yet, just a few more minutes. "Daring D," Silas purred into his ear, his tongue snaking out to run along the shell of his ear teasingly.

Dorian let out a moan, his aching cock twitching between his thighs, his body so overstimulated that every little touch of Silas's body had him melting into it without a thought.

"Mmm, that's it, Baby, c'mon," Silas murmured, his hand running along his side tenderly, fingers taking care to very lightly run along the ridges of his ribcage, chest pressing forward into Dorian's back. "Open them pretty blue eyes for me, lemme see 'em," Dorian let out a huff, shaking his head as he focused on the feeling of his cheek. He could still feel the pressure from where Silas had rested his foot on it, and the dull reminder made his body fight to sink deeper into the fog.

"Doriooo, my little Doritoooo," Dorian snorted at that, even in his haze not able to fight back the laugh that tried to force its way from his mouth. Finally giving in, only so he could give Silas shit, Dorian let his eyes pop open.

"I really do hate you," Dorian rasped, putting his hand on the floor beside him in an effort to move at least a little. Silas chuckled at that, his hand reaching up to wrap around his, pinning it into place. Dorian tried to keep his brain clear, but if he were being honest, he'd never really had a clear brain to begin with so he was not successful.

"Yea, yea," Silas answered, "Then get outta my bed at night, blanket hog," Silas teased, pressing a kiss to the tip of his ear. Dorian groaned, letting his head lull to the side as Silas pressed a soft kiss to his cheek. "We've gotta get you cleaned up and then I've gotta turn back on the cameras, Dori, can you get up for me, babe?" Dorian grunted in response, his eyes darting up to look at Silas from over his shoulder.

"Maybe," Dorian replied, pausing slightly for dramatic effect, "If your thick ass wasn't holding me down. Get the fuck up then bitch at me, Fucker," Silas laughed, shaking his head as he pulled away, landing a smack on Dorian's left ass cheek as he managed to push himself up off of the ground, his body still shaking slightly. "Fucks that for?"

"Bein' a bitch, Dorito," Silas said, smirking as he offered Dorian a hand. Dorian stared at it for a moment before taking it, somewhat begrudgingly, and letting Silas help him up off of the floor. "I've gotta go cut the cameras back on before the security guy gets back from the errand I sent him on." Dorian groaned, resting himself back against the edge of the desk.

"You didn't," Dorian said, and Silas shrugged his shoulders.

"Well, my Doritos a little freak who wants to fuck at work events," Silas pointed out, "So, I being the ever-diligent and accommodating lover that I am, made it happen. Maybe I sent the security guy out on an errand to grab more security cameras from the main office which is an hour away one way with traffic. So, be a little more grateful to your lover." Dorian rolled his eyes.

"You're so fucking insufferable, Silas," Dorian sighed, bringing his hand up to rest on the bridge of his nose. "Go turn the cameras back on, you moron," Silas cackled, his head tilting slightly as he winked at him.

"Next time you wanna fuck me?" Silas teased and Dorian glanced up at him, nodding his head.

"I'll wreck you thrice as hard as you wrecked me," Dorian responded, and Silas laughed, smirking as he nodded his head.

"Fantastic, back to your usual self I see," Silas drawled playfully, "I'll be back. Stay where you are." Dorian nodded his head, watching as Silas walked out of the room, dress clothes somewhat ruffled. Even with the cameras off, Silas's appearance was pretty telling. Dorian smirked to himself and let his head fall back as he laughed to himself. Silas was about crazy, but Dorian... well he didn't mind that.