You Suffer for Me Every Day

Story Info
You may not cum without my permission.
1.9k words
4
32.8k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Quinky
Quinky
4 Followers

"Mmmm," you moan from deep down in your body. You sound like an animal in heat.

It's Friday and you haven't had an orgasm the whole week. I've been teasing and torturing you for hours every day, even remotely at your office job. At work you wear your g-string back-to-front. Every step you take is pleasurably painful torture as the thin wedge of material slides between your engorged wet lips. Left. Right. Unhhh. And you walk around a lot at work.

Your swollen clit is aching for release all the time. You feel the tug of the clit clip as it pinches your clit at the base while keeping your labia lips open all the time. You keep your pussy clamped tight on the two ben wa balls that are rolling around inside of you. These are larger than you're used to. The butt plug is a surprising new addition. You almost came when I pushed it in just before you jumped on your bicycle to work. You didn't say anything to me because your mouth was full. Keeping my cum in your mouth without swallowing is always difficult for you because you really don't like the taste of my sperm. Even after a year of daily deposits from me.

Your 30-minute bike ride to work is a challenge you almost fail every morning. You never want to fail because the punishment for an illegal orgasm is too great for you to even comprehend. Losing me as your master and owner is a fate worse than death.

At work you wipe down the wet bicycle seat carefully as curious strangers pass you by. A gust of wind blows your office skirt up so that people can see the red stripes I put there this morning with my cane.

08:00. You clock in on time. You have very good time management skills after all.

"Top of the morning to you all!" you call out loud and strong.

Every hour at work you take a 10-minute bathroom break to follow my kinky instructions. You've told your boss and your coworkers you're having menstrual cramps this week.

You enter the bathroom and lock the door. After you set your 10-minute timer and your iphone to livestream, you take off all your clothes in your stall. I am about to watch and record another sexy video of you in high definition. I have quite a collection documenting your slow and painful training over the last year. This week I am really pushing you beyond your limits.

First you take off the tight elastic bands on both red nipples. You whimper as the blood rushes back painfully. Then you attach the alligator clips to your already sore nipples. You pull out the large and heavy ben wa balls from your pussy and hang them from the nipple clips as you squat to pee. You take deep breaths when you pee, remembering to pee in short 3-second bursts before waiting 5 seconds and repeating. You shudder in pleasure as you wipe your very wet pussy as dry as possible.

The next challenge is very hard for you. Your hands are shaking when you take out the fresh piece of ginger you bought last night. You carefully slice off the end and rub the ginger juice over your pussy lips and throbbing clit for a full minute. It burns so much, and you are balanced on the edge of a huge orgasm again. You groan as quietly as you can as you whisper, "Master, may I cum? Please may I cum? I want to cum," over and over again to the camera filming everything.

I remain silent on the other end of the phone. I am a great master, and you are an excellent slave. I know you won't have the orgasm you so desperately need. I have trained you well.

You have a few minutes left to finish all your instructions.

You struggle to take a few sexy selfies to post to our OnlyFans site. Your hands are shaking so much. Then you get ready to go back to work. You slowly take off the alligator clips while hissing like a snake. You put the elastic bands back on your hard nipples. You put on a new g-string, back-to-front of course. You will be sending a series of pussy juice covered underwear to some of your fans around the world.

At the 10-minute mark you're ready to sit at your desk again. Your female co-workers nod in sympathy at your blushing and sweaty face. Your male co-workers notice you're not wearing your bra as you flash them your obviously hard nipples. They can smell your arousal. You are turning the younger guys on throughout the day. By lunch time you've cycled through this selftorture in the toilet 4 times and you are starving.

You clock out for lunch at exactly 12:15. Your legs feel weak after this fourth cycle of selftorture.

"Heading out for lunch now!" you call out to the office.

There is a motel nearby that you have booked for your topless blowjobs session. This has become your regular Friday routine. Strangers are encouraged to leave a tip, but only if you can get them to cum in under 3 minutes. They know you're just a submissive slave making blowjob videos for your master, so they do their best to be rough with you, forcing you to deepthroat while playing with your sore breasts. They twist and pinch your nipples as you suck them dry one by one. You're not allowed to use your hands, which you hold behind your back or on their knees if you feel like you are falling over.

By now you're swallowing cum without being forced to. You're starving and this is your only lunch. When you first started your Friday blowjob sessions you had maybe 2 or 3 guys to service. But those first shy customers spread the word quickly and today there is a long line outside your door. You will be busy for the whole lunch hour making 15 random guys cum. Most come back for seconds and thirds. You never complain about a sore jaw or mouth any more.

The lunchtime challenge is over when the timer goes off and your motel door is safely locked again by the staff. You count the donations. There is almost enough to pay for next Friday's blowjob session. 15 minutes in the cold shower helps you to freshen up enough to go back to work.

You clock back in at 14:00. You still have three more hours at work. Three more cycles of selftorture in the toilet and I can see the fire in your eyes burning holes into the camera every time you beg me to let you cum.

"Have a great weekend everyone. See you on Monday!" you call out to everyone.

You clock out at 5:15. You're carrying 7 soiled g-strings in ziplock bags folded neatly in your handbag. You're wearing the eighth g-string. It's actually a hemp crotch rope. It feels like someone is rubbing sandpaper through your pussy lips with every push on the pedal.

You ride your bike home in a daze. You are operating on autopilot now. You don't register the pain from your jaw, your nipples, your breasts, your pussy, or your ass. All you are thinking about is your desire to cum. You are doing all you can to distract yourself from doing exactly that. Rubbing your fiery crotch on the bicycle seat is not helping. You're panting and your smartwatch registers your heart rate starting to rise. It vibrates to warn you of your uncontrollable excitement. You have to get off the bike and push it for a while to calm down.

You arrive at your apartment door at 18:00 and strip completely naked. After you fold your work clothes neatly you kneel down and knock on your door. I have your house keys. I wait a few minutes before opening the door. I stick my cock out for you to suck while you stand nervously outside with your hands behind your head. Your sore breasts are rubbing against the edge of the door. I let you do all the work. You are sure the neighbors can see your naked body and what you are doing. When I cum in your mouth you may enter your apartment. I try to hold out as long as possible, but you've been turning me on the whole day with your suffering and your kinky pain. It takes only a few minutes and I'm flooding your mouth for the second time today. You hold my cum in your mouth as you go about cooking dinner for me naked. You're still wearing the hemp crotch rope, the ben wa balls, the butt plug, the nipple elastics, and the clit clip.

While you cook in the kitchen I tell you about requests from your fans. I read your fan mail out loud for you. While I eat a meal fit for a king you are packing your ziplocked g-strings into brown envelopes ready to mail first thing in the morning.

I feed you some of the leftovers while you bounce up and down on the chair mounted dildo. You have to synchronize your chewing with your bouncing and grinding.

Now it's time for your aerobic workout. You get on the treadmill and jog five miles. The ben wa balls are turning you on so much. Your nipples are being tugged down by dangling weights. The clamps on your pussy are driving you closer and closer to an earth shattering orgasm that you're not allowed to have. The hemp rope is rubbing your inner lips red and raw.

Your evening webcam show is a big hit.

I tie you up spreadeagled on the bed. The bedroom curtains are completely open and we are sure that people can see everything you are doing. We leave the lights on. Your viewers send requests and pay for me to sexually torture you. They want me to really work on your already sore breasts and swollen pussy.

I use a broad elastic band to snap your nipples harder and harder until they almost double in size. Then I snap your poor erect clit over and over as you scream into your gag. I slap your breasts and your smooth pussy with my bare hands. I can feel the heat radiating off your abused body. And I love it.

The last viewer's request is a tough challenge. I cover the front half of your body with clothes pegs before turning you over onto your hands and knees. The pegs pinch your skin and any little move you make amplifies the pain each one is causing you. I pull out your butt plug slowly as you shudder and moan. When I fuck you in the ass you tremble in absolute agony. The pain is mounting as I mount you like an animal. I fuck you hard and fast. You are still desperate for an orgasm by the time the webcam show is over. I deny you permission to cum again and again, no matter how many tears you shed.

After we take a nice warm shower together, I let you have a quick nap. We are ready to go out clubbing. Your weekend fun has only just begun.

What limits can I push you past tonight?

Quinky
Quinky
4 Followers