All Comments on 'You Suffer for Me Every Day'

by Quinky

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
ShadowRosieShadowRosieover 3 years ago

"Losing me as your master and owner is a fate worse than death." Holy Guacamole, this guy thinks highly of himself. Believe me, it isn't. It is not such a fate. You are the problem, not the solution, asshole. If your "love" which you abuse is considering you so wonderfully, then you are living outside of reality. They probably wish you were far away and without a voice. Be kind to your love so they will continue to love. So far, all I see is an abuser.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

That was hot but i wish he let her cum at the end

Submisky35Submisky35over 3 years ago

One of the couple must own the company. Nobody else would tolerate the time wasted on "breaks" and long lunch hours. Unfortunately, the whole story is pretty unrealistic, but, still, I appreciate the time spent in writing it. As a fellow Literotica author I know that no matter what you write, some readers will love it and others will hate it. To each his own!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Disgusting

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userQuinky@Quinky
I am attracted to the dark and deviant side of sex and sexuality. I have trained female slaves in real life - it’s exhausting work! I enjoy training and challenging others. All stories I write are fictional fantasies from my imagination. I respect, admire, and adore women’s bo...