You Talk Too Much

Story Info
What to do in the Barra on Friday night? Darts and fucking?
4.5k words
3.86
6.7k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrStill
MrStill
147 Followers

As sometimes happens in real life, it takes a while for the folk here to take their clothes. But once they do...

***

It was Dart's Night at the pub, there was the anticipation of penetration in the air. At least that's what Sally said.

"And beer and cigarette smoke," I added for her.

"Thanks, Katie-Jane," she smiled. I wonder how much she meant it.

The two darts teams from the next town who were in our regional league had driven the forty kilometres to play us, their older experienced players against our A League team in the open area of the bar and their B League players were against us, down the back of the pub where no one bothered to watch. Gerald and I sat out of the B League team this week. Leaving our four friends, Sally and Ron and Gemma and Nev to do our usual thing, which was to lose valiantly against four experienced oldtimers from Mirra. It didn't matter which of the six of us played. We weren't that good and we usually lost valiantly, or we tried.

But at least we tried. And no one else in the Barra was willing. Nev paced up to the dartboard, studied the score on the adjacent blackboard, then paced back to the throw line, took a breath, did a few practices and managed a double one. His other two darts went slightly better, so maybe he was improving. He didn't smile.

Gemma followed him, flinging her darts at the board as fast as she could like she needed to rush back to her seat at our table because she had something to hide. Of course, her random flings scored more points than Nev.

"Hero," Sally chortled and high-fived her. The visitors glared. That wasn't something you did.

"Careful of my throwing hand," Gemma smirked at Sally and pulled it back into her lap.

"Are you hot under that thick sweater?" I asked her, but she scowled at me, so I didn't follow up.

Ron was up next, acting like Mr Muscles in his tight T-shirt. He actually flexed his biceps before each throw which drew head shakes from the opposition. They'd seen it before, I guess. Being old and well in the lead, I guess the visitors just wanted to get the game over so they could join their mates in the other bar.

After losing to the visitors, Gemma and Sally sent their men off to get us more drinks. The visitors bustled off to join their mates with barely a 'well-played' to us. Almost like we hadn't earned any respect. So we had to kill some more Friday night time tossing darts at the board, which would be more fun once the boys had returned with the next round of drinks and the alcohol had begun to work on our proficiency.

I went first to see if my absence from the competition this week was a good or bad thing. My first dart missed the board and bounced off the wall. I smiled a bit sheepishly and wiggled my bottom at the others to pretend that I was too girly for the serious effort of dart throwing.

"Get your boy to help you, Katie-Jane," Gemma laughed, catching on to my act.

Sure enough, Gerald moved behind me as if he was helping me get my stance right to throw the next one. As if. I felt something hard against the back of my jeans. Of course I knew what it was. There was something inevitable about Gerald's cock getting hard when he got close to me. I wasn't complaining, maybe even flattered. Except that my parents and his parents were all somewhere in the pub along with just about everyone else that we knew in the town. And then I felt him beneath my bum. I knew straight away. The bugger had unzipped his pants and let it out.

"Put it away," I hissed.

Gemma heard that and noticed too. You could hardly miss it. Gerald has an enormous dick and with the attention, it got harder and even bigger. I was kind of stuck on it.

"I'll bet I know where he wants to put it," Gemma suggested, meaning that now she had attracted Sally's attention to my problem so she could gasp at its size too.

I turned to face Gerald but he smiled, there with his dick still pointing out from his pants, in the open in the pub. He gave me his helpless little boy look. So I pointed my dart at him and gave him a warning look. He shrugged and stuffed it back into his pants. The girls both pretended to look disappointed.

"Sorry," I consoled them with a smile, "show's over." And turned to confront Gerald. "You'll get us thrown out," I reminded my boy but he shrugged like that would never happen. The other two boys finally returned from the bar with our drinks.

"Guess what you missed?" Sally told them. "Gerald's big dick." He smiled at his two mates and they both slapped him on the back. "Shit," Sally realised, "I should have taken a photo." Sally was always taking photos. For her course.

"Don't encourage him," I ordered Sally who feigned a sulk. But I wondered what may happen later, since there wasn't much else to do in the Barra. Was Sally up to something? I don't know why I thought it but there was something up.

Later on, Sally asked Gerald to help her with her technique. "Don't even think about it," I warned. But Sally winked at me, unusual for her. Again I wondered was something was brewing.

Gemma piped up "Sally, are you going to give us an organ recital later?"

"If you behave," I responded coolly and glared down the smirks from all my friends. Everyone went back to normal. And then closing time.

We all squeezed into Gemma's car since it was silly to have us all driving if we'd been at the pub. Chips, the local copper was leaning against his police car nearby. He smiled at us, like he knew something we should feel guilty about.

Gemma leaned out of the car window and stared at him. "I don't want to get in any trouble with the law, Chips," she told him. Chips stared, hands on his hips. "Shit, I'm sober," she added.

Chip shrugged and made a point of looking away.

"When is he going to get over you?" I asked Gemma.

"Men don't get over me," she pronounced. "Do they Nev?" And she punched him in the arm, to make her case.

Gerald and I lived in town and the others lived with their folks on their farms, so Gemma dropped us to our place first.

"Guess you better come in," I suggested as she slowed down in our driveway.

We all sat around in our living room waiting for Gerald who had gone into the kitchen to get us some beers. There wasn't much to say that hadn't already been said many times, so I powered up my mini pipe organ and started to run through a few scales. Of course I knew what the others wanted to hear. Let me tell you that Seven Nation Army sounds pretty whack on a pipe organ. It's a good laugh. Sally has a pretty good singing voice and she came in right on cue. The others clapped along.

And of course Gerald came back with the beers at that moment with his dick swinging out of his pants. He handed the drinks around to the others then came up behind me and got me up off my stool to stand up while I was still playing. He loosened the belt on my jeans, yanked them down to my thighs and quickly my panties followed. Hell, what was he up to? He started fingering me which was only partly working because I had to concentrate on the song. I looked over to Sally who hadn't missed a note despite losing her shirt to the silent workings of her boyfriend. Ron was attending to her breasts through her bra.

I stretched out the song a little longer so I could check on Nev and Gemma. Nev had his dick out. Gemma considerately stroked it for him. I decided to stick with the hits and segued into Blister In The Sun which I must say works well on the old organ. By this time Gerald was poking me around my bottom with his dick now getting near to full size. Sally kept singing while Ron stripped her pants off and started to get out of his own clothes. Sally came over to lean close to me, poising herself on the side of the organ. Ron had been poking around between my legs from the back and his length meant that I could see his cockhead in front of me. Eventually he entered me, causing my first bum note.

Gemma laughed at that from the couch. She was naked, making out with her equally naked Nev. This was something that we had joked about but had never actually done before. I tried to work out why this time was different or whether I even wanted it to happen. Had I encouraged them? All the time I was aware of Gerald pumping into me. Automatically I wound up the end of the Violent Femmes and went straight into The House Of The Rising Sun which seemed appropriate to play while I was being fucked in front of my friends for the first time. And Ron was certainly helping Sally hit the high notes.

I'm not quite sure how I managed it, but during the instrumental break, I had my hands on the keys, my feet working the pedals, I had Gerald's dick in me and I was tongue kissing Sally since her face was so close to mine. We parted so we could finish the song, and when I'd finally finished Gerald lifted me up in his arms, so with my feet off the floor he could totally impale me.

After we had all come down, Gemma spoke up. "Who wants to swap?" she laughed.

I turned to her to see if she was serious. And got distracted. "Are those implants?" I spluttered.

"Sure are," she smiled as she cupped them. She didn't have to do that too hard while she was sitting poised on my lounge because they were standing up by themselves.

"They look great," Sally enthused, "when did you get them done?"

"About six months ago. You girls didn't notice the big, loose cardigans recently, did you? And guess what? The boy loves them." And Nev grinned like a loon, looking at nothing but Gemma's tits, to prove the point.

Gemma looked over at the two of us. "And the swap?" she repeated, "What do you reckon?"

I looked at Sally and she looked at me. We both shook our heads. "Nah," we both said at the same time because that was how we were. Gemma shrugged. I guess it would just have to stay in her dreams. I pointed at my watch. "Probably time to get going," I suggested. Which was how the night ended, with everyone getting back in our clothes and silence as good-byes. There were a few sheepish looks. We would have to think about what we did. That was not us. Or was it? That was what we all had to find out.

+++

I caught up with Sally the next day, before I saw Gemma again. That was the way in the Barra. You didn't avoid anyone for too long. You couldn't. I was in the General Store, searching through the fridge for dinner when Sally turned into my aisle. We agreed that we had matters to discuss and departed for the pub. Dinner decisions could wait. "What," I asked her over our pints, "do you think about the idea of sharing our boys?"

Sally looked at me quizzically. "I never thought about it before. You know I'm happy with Ron."

I told her my worries. "If we did anything like that, I'll bet everyone in the town would know in forty-eight hours."

Sally agreed. "Forty-eight? More like two. No secrets in the Barra."

We laughed then thought about that for a moment.

"Funny," I said, "I've known you all my life and until last night I'd never seen you fucking."

"Funny that," Sally retorted. "What do you reckon the boys think of the idea?"

I laughed. "The boys are all pretty much just fucking machines once they get hard. I reckon Gerald would have been inside you the instant he thought he had permission."

"Do you and him talk about such things?" Sally wondered, seeming genuinely intrigued.

"Nah, we don't talk much."

"Neither do we," Sally agreed. "Look over there," she whispered.

Nev had come into the bar and gone straight up to the counter to try to attract the barmaid's attention. Gemma walked in, trying to look independent and in control, a few steps behind him. With Nev distracted trying to attract the barmaid we waved at Gemma to come over.

She squatted near our table, careful not to give Nev the impression that she had abandoned him or something. "I guess you want an explanation for last night," she started.

We shook our heads. "I don't know what came over us," I added.

"Or in us," Sally contributed. Was she trying something out on Gemma?

"It wasn't really something that I had planned to do," Gemma said.

"That's a pity," Sally replied. I glared at her.

"It was something I'd read in a magazine," Gemma contributed. "You know you can get pretty bored out here."

"Nev not exciting enough for you?" Sally probed.

"He's the best there is around," I added. "After Gerald and Ron, of course." That was supposed to be irony since Gemma and Nev had got together long before the rest of us.

"I'm happy with Nev," Gemma responded like we were both still worried that she would steal our men from us.

We sat in silence for a moment.

"But don't you wonder," Gemma perked up, "what it would feel like to have two men inside you at the same time."

"One's enough for me," Sally exclaimed. I said nothing.

This gave Gemma the upper hand and she knew it. "You girls so lack imagination." And I had to concede that she was right. "You didn't even notice my tits had changed," she added. And since she was still squatting, it was easy to force them into our sightlines.

"Okay," I conceded, "impressive."

"I can recommend," she smiled. "Now, come on, can you two really tell me honestly that you haven't thought about what it would be like to have two dicks at the same time?"

Sally tried to reconstitute us. "I thought that was more of a boy's thing, their sort of fantasy."

Gemma shook her head. "Their thing is getting two of us together in bed with them. Not that they'd know what to do with us."

Sally agreed. "I reckon they'd just grin a lot and wait for us to do something first."

I was concerned where this may be heading. "You've been thinking a lot about sex?" I asked her.

Gemma smiled sweetly at me. "And you don't?" She read my face. "Well, if you do you never talk about it, at least not to us."

"Who else would I talk to?" I complained. The Barra was a small town, in case any of us needed reminding. I looked at Sally and read something new on her face. "Sally!" I exclaimed.

Gemma spoke on her behalf. "Yes, Katie-Jane, Sally and I share a lot of thoughts. We get a lot of time to do it, what with you in town and your music and all the time you spend with Gerald and us both stuck out on the farm. And modern communications being what it is."

"You do things?" I stuttered.

They both laughed enough to attract attention from others nearby. Gemma managed to speak first. "Do things? You are so Jane Austen when you get talking about the subject. Like you go around in a corset and three petticoats or something. And yet you let Gerald hump you out in public, in the bar."

Sally joined in. "And that performance on the organ... while on the organ. You are a dirty, dirty girl, and it's time you started to share some of those thoughts with us."

"They're not thoughts," I complained. "I didn't plan for them to happen."

Gemma leaned in close to us and looked hard at me. "You kissed Sally while you were doing it," she taunted, "you kissed a girl," emphasising the borrowed words, her face right up close to mine. She breathed gently on me. "Do you have a thing for girls?" she simpered.

Fortunately, Nev turned up with the drinks.

+++

There's a waterhole a short drive out of the Barra. The six of us were there because it was the obvious place to be on a hot summer's afternoon. And because Sally had a plan. She had told me over the phone that she wanted to recreate iconic Australian images. Her photography course. What we called the waterhole was actually a deep bend in our slow moving river with a few tall trees spread over the deepest part for shade. It even had a stretch of sand. It was perfect. Gemma stripped down to a string bikini that gave us no doubt about the construction of her new rack. Nev grinned like a loon in his usual way noticing that we were all impressed.

Sally was still on my case. She was as quick as Gemma to strip off. Her bikini was more modest but still made all the aspects of her body pretty obvious. "I'll bet you're wearing a one piece," she taunted me. "With frilly bits down below."

I wasn't going to take that lying down. "You're right of course, Sally," I retorted. "I'm the prudish one here." I decided I would show her. I slipped out of my jeans but let my T-shirt cover me to my thighs so they couldn't see anything of what I was wearing under. I slipped my hands up under the T-shirt as if I was adjusting the top half of my swimsuit. They didn't realise what I had done until I whipped off the T-shirt. And stood in front of them in only my brief bikini bottoms.

"My one piece good enough for you," I challenged my breasts bare and proud.

"She got you there," Gemma smiled at Sally. Gemma turned back to me and pretended to show concern. "You don't want to get those sunburnt," she warned reaching for the nearest sunscreen.

"Don't worry," I averted her, "I've got a man for that." And typically Gerald couldn't wait to start to coat my breasts in a slick, white liquid. "My man," I praised him as he did things to my breasts that should probably be kept in the bedroom. Naturally that contact started doing things to him and he had soon risen up out of his bathers.

"Might as well get them off," I suggested and yanked them down. "Not like anyone else is going to see us here." Which was true. Although we were out in public and everyone in town knew the place and how to get there, we could be confident that no one would give up their air conditioning or their regular spot at the pub to come out this way. They never had in the past, and our town is pretty predictable. We were the only ones who used the place.

So Gerald was nude and I had my tits out.

"It is big," Sally observed.

"And it is mine," I advised, as I stroked it a few times just because I could.

"I could kill for a beer," Gemma interchanged.

"Sounds good to me," I agreed and gestured Gerald towards our car.

"You got nothing else?" Sally asked.

"Don't want to give Chips any opportunity," I replied. You never knew where the local copper might appear. "Gemma's got some bridges to rebuild there, right girl?"

"Nothing's going to be rebuilt in a hurry," she responded while fiddling itchily with her bikini top. "Why am I even bothering with this thing?" she wondered and whipped it off. "That's better," she decided.

"Sally?" I suggested. Now that I was in charge of our morality. Or so it seemed.

"You want to see these poor specimens?" she queried, cupping them to show that they weren't even filling her modest cups. Feigning reluctance, she took the top off.

"You really could use some airbags up there," the expert Gemma observed. "See," she added, while stretching out her arms to show how she was defying gravity and genetics. The other two boys had stripped off and were following her towards the cool of the water. As she stepped in, Gemma just had to tell us "this water makes me feel sexy".

Unimpressed, I told her "you've got those bolt-ons to help you float."

That was the wrong thing to say as I quickly realised. Gemma pushed off in the water on her back and tipped her head under so that all we could see of her above the water were her breasts.

"Do you want me to do that again?" she asked me when she surfaced, feigning innocence about what she had just done. This was going to require some management so it wouldn't get out of hand. Although judging by what I could see going on with the boys' dicks, things were probably already out of hand. Maybe Gemma was going to get her wish and I wouldn't be able to do anything about it. The two boys who weren't my boyfriend were already knee deep in the water within easy reach of Gemma.

Given our earlier conversation, I wasn't surprised that when she surfaced she grabbed both Ron and Nev by their erections and hauled them closer to her. Nev yanked down Gemma's bikini pants so she was as naked as they were.

I had been paying too much attention to what was going on in the water and didn't notice that my breasts were being fondled. When I did finally get a tremor from my nipples being pinched, I turned around to find Sally, not Gerald caressing me. What was Gerald doing, I wondered. How long did it take someone to get beers out of a car? But Sally took my turning towards her as consent and she immediately placed her lips over mine as one of her hands worked harder at my tender breast and the other worked into my bikini pants. What was I becoming? I opened my eyes to see Gerald standing alone, wanking slowly. I could see in his eyes that he was unsure whether to get turned on by Sally's ever brazen actions with me or get turned on because he could see Gemma on her knees in the shallows giving head alternately to Ron and Nev. I had to admit that it was all getting me turned on too. Although I did wonder where the beers were.

MrStill
MrStill
147 Followers
12