You Talk Too Much

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"These are just getting in the way," Sally decided, yanking down my bikini pants too. She had her hands on my bottom and close to my holes. What was I letting her do?

But she pulled away from me. "I need my photos first," Sally decided which led to a group groan. Unruffled at that, Sally began to explain as she checked the settings on her phone. "You know that famous photo Sunbaker by Max Dupain? If you don't know the name, you'll know the image," she continued, unconcerned at any reactions for or against. "The bronzed Aussie bloke with his head on his arm, face hidden from the sun, taken from the front, just above his head so you can see his arms and his shoulders but not his body. That's what I'm going to do, but as a tryptich with all three of you guys in a row. Sunbakers!" she concluded. Gemma and the boy came out of the water and onto the beach. Sally got her and me to arrange the boys just right for the picture.

"Erections deep in the sand," Gemma noted.

Sally took a few snaps and stared at our bare, bronzed men for a moment. "I think I've got it," Sally concluded checking the image on her phone. "Yes, that will do. You boys go into the water and clean up, get that sand off you. There'll be a reward when you come back out."

I guessed that would be something to do with all of us girls naked.

"And for balance I'll have you two girls in the Sunbaker pose too," Sally ordered, so we did as she asked. "Nice," she concluded for us as she now checked our image, "if a bit sexless. But I guess that's what makes it so quintessentially Australian. We're not known for our sexuality. We're a nation who generally try to hide our sexuality behind female pouts and men with muscles holding beers."

"That's such a generalisation," I complained but Gemma snorted a laugh at that. The boys were splashing each other and laughing like their game was more important than their naked women.

Eventually they stopped playing in the water and came back up the beach. This time it was Sally who was soon amongst them, grabbing penises and letting herself get fondled by all three of them. But then she slapped Gerald's hand away from her vagina. "I'm sorry Gerald," she told him while still getting fondled by the other two, "but I don't have Katie-Jane's permission to do anything with you. You'll either have to have a wank or get Katie-Jane to help you out." She winked at me. "I know which option I would choose."

I rolled my eyes.

But Sally wasn't done with me yet. "Katie-Jane," she insisted, "what fantasies do you want to play out?" She was gently tugging on two of the three available erections. Gemma was watching from close range, gently stroking her clit, apparently unconcerned at the spectacle she was making.

Sally smiled at me like she knew I wasn't going to answer her. But I had thought about it and had decided what I wanted. So we were sexless? I smiled back in a sensual way designed to make her nervous.

"I know what I'd like," I measured.

Which made her grip her penises tighter like I would not get to take them without a fight. But I was going to get what I wanted. It wouldn't be so bad, I decided. It would be guiltless and good.

Post script:

An anonymous comment complaining about another story of mine inspired this story. I read all my comments, never knowing where they will lead.

12