You, then Me, then You Again

Story Info
Aster shows Rae a spam video that is exactly as advertised.
7k words
4.66
10k
20
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Rae?" Aster asked as he waved his hand in front of her listless face. Her pupil dilated hiding her green eyes, as her mouth hung open without reply.

"Rae, this isn't funny," Aster stated as he shook her shoulders, no response.

"No way it actually worked..." He didn't want to believe it, she was actually hypnotized.

"Damn it this is so cliche. Rae, can you hear?" He asked as he pulled back from her lifeless body. He had no clue what to do at this point, he was sent a random spam email stating, 'Anyone who watches this video will be hypnotized [Real] [Not Clickbait]'. Not believing it, but finding it funny he decided to show it to his childhood friend, Rae.

To his surprise though, she was actually hypnotized, the video worked.

"Yes...I can hear you." The words were slurred and slow like they came out of someone else's mouth.

"Tell me the name of the guy you dated in high school that you didn't want me to know about." He asked, she had kept this person's name a secret from him for now 9 years.

Her lips moved slowly forming each letter before speaking them aloud; "Trevor". She then fell asleep again with an empty stare on her face.

"Of course, it was that bastard," Aster cursed, "You seriously went out with that dumbass who couldn't pass a 5th-grade math test?"

"Yes," She answered.

"Was a rhetorical question," His thoughts drifted as he stared at her body, at her ample chest that moved with her breathing, "Was he your first time?"

Her eyebrows furrowed as she hesitated before answering, "No."

"Who was?" He could feel his lower member push against his boxers and jeans as he continued his line of questioning. It felt good knowing how much power he held over her mind right now.

She looked up at the ceiling for several seconds before responding, "Tony, sophomore year of college."

"Tell me about the experience." He wondered as his dick pulsed, painfully pressing against his clothes.

Aster watched as Rae thought hard trying to recall every detail of their sexual encounter together. After a few minutes, she began talking more freely than earlier when under hypnosis.

He listened intently as she spoke, "I was drunk with Jennifer after our last final for the semester. We all got massively wasted and the rest of the night got hazy. I remember sporadic moments of the night. Tony came over to check that everything was okay, and Jennifer pulled him into the room with us. He was nervous, unsure of what was happening, but in her state, she didn't care. They started making out while I sat there watching them kiss passionately. Then suddenly, my head hit something soft. When I opened my eyes, I saw Anthony laying between Jennifer's legs. Something was awoken inside me as I wobbled over to them, and injected myself into their moment. As soon as we made eye contact, he stopped kissing her neck and turned towards me. Our mouths met in unison as if by some sort of telepathic connection. My hands grabbed onto both sides of his face as mine explored down his torso until reaching to his cock. The next time I came to, Jen was kissing me as Tony fucked me from behind."

Aster's hands had unconsciously moved to rub his length overtop his pants as she recalled her story. He couldn't hide the growing jealousy he had for Tony. He had Rae's first time, and it was a threesome? Lucky son of a bitch. His mind clouded by jealousy and lust he asked, "Did you ever want to sleep with me?"

The short pause, was the longest two seconds of Aster's life, "No." The answer came like a bucket of cold water.

"Why not?" He already knew the answer, but wanted to hear it from her.

"Because you're a brother to me." She answered quickly, her eyes never leaving his.

His heart dropped, he had hoped for another reason, but wasn't surprised.

"Then why won't you let me date anyone either? Every time I have a first date, you always find someway to ruin it for me." He asked, his voice low and full of emotion.

"Because I felt that if you got a girlfriend she would force us to stop talking." She explained.

"You can't have it both ways." He was visibly annoyed, "Do you want me to date any other girls?"

"No." She shook her head

"You are jealous of the attention I would give them." He stated.


"I'm jealous of the attention you would give them." She repeated.

"You want me all to yourself." He said matter-of-factly.

She nodded, "I want you all to myself."

"Me or your most recent ex-boyfriend." He asked, nervously, "If you had to choose, who would you pick?"

Rae didn't reply as her mind searched for the answer, she stared off into space blankly as she tried to decide which one she loved more. Finally, she responded softly, "I don't know."

"Who do you trust more?" He asked a different question.

"You."

"Who knows you better?"

"You."

"If you saw us both on dates with other girls, which would hurt you more?"

"You." As if a broken record she kept answering the same.

"Then why did you go out with him?"

"I felt if I didn't begin settling down soon, I would never get married," Rae admitted.

"I'm the one you call every night. I'm the one you tell everything to. You rant about your boyfriends, you cry on my shoulder after every breakup. You ruin my chances with any other girl." He listed off his view of how she used him over their years of friendship, "Did you never realize I was in love with you?"

"I did." In her state, she answered him honestly.

Aster stood up and began pacing the room, trying to calm himself down, "Did you tease me all those nights, just to keep me from getting over you?"

"Yes."

"Explain yourself," He demanded

"I knew if I was your first kiss, you would compare every girl to me. I then saw you making out with Kelly and knew it was not enough so I went further. I purposefully didn't tell you I was changing in my room, so you would see me naked. Left the shower only in a towel, so you never forget. Cuddled up next to you in thin night clothes, all so you never leave. I figured this would all be satisfactory to keep you by my side. Then I got a call from Jess. She gushed over how perfect you were, how much better you were than every other guy she dated. Ending with how she wanted to go the extra step and have sex with you. It hurt me as I felt you were drifting away from me. I got you drunk that night with the intention of stealing your first time, but I couldn't do it. So whenever you had a new date, I pretended to need you for something. Sabotaged your chances with the girls by talking bad about you to them, making up stories that ruined their interest in you." She went into detail over the years of manipulation she did to keep him by her side.

"You needed me. You couldn't imagine a life without me. So you ruined every relationship I ever had."

"I needed you. I couldn't imagine a life without you. So I ruined every relationship you ever had."

"I tried to be a nice person. A kind and considerate guy, hopeful you would eventually give me a shot. You never did though. You manipulated me every step of the way. Used me as you saw fit without care for how I felt." He explained, his anger rising again at the thought of what she put him through.

The room fell silent as Rae limply waited for the next question.

"Stand up." He demanded, expectantly, prepared to pay her back for the years of mental pain she put him through. But she remained still.

"Of course, it doesn't work that way," He sighed, as if a bucket of cold water was poured over him. He couldn't force the subject to move while hypnotized.

"Jess broke up with me stating you were in love with me." He recalled the memory from her story of the past. "That you will go to any length to keep me."

"I will go to any length to keep you." She repeated breaking him from the reminiscent memory.

"How do I wake you up?" He questioned, knowing it was time to end things. It was time for him to walk away from this part of his life and move on.

"By imprinting a trigger phrase." She informed.

He mulled over the choice of phrase before deciding on, "You Belong to Me." His words echoed around the small room.

Rae's eyes regained life as she returned to her normal self, "What was that video? I feel amazing." She sat upright and stretched like an animal waking from hibernation.

"Just some spam video, nothing special." He lied, doing his best to hide that he knows how she used him for years.

"What are you doing over there? We still have a movie to watch." She stood up from the couch and walked over to him.

"It can wait till tomorrow. I'm exhausted." Aster said, hoping she would just let him leave for today.

"Come on, we've been wanting to watch this movie for months." Rae pouted playfully.

"I'm just not feeling it today. Mentally out of it." He admitted.

"Oh, come on. Let's watch it together." Her eyes begged him to change his mind.

"Fine, but I won't stay long." He agreed reluctantly.

"Great! I'll make us popcorn!" She led him to the couch as she darted to the kitchen

"I'm always getting led by the nose." He mumbled.

=-=-=-=-

Once the movie started she pressed herself into his chest, his arm hung over her thin frame. The popcorn bowl in his lap. He felt her body heat radiate off of her. He could smell her hair and skin, the scent reminding him of the perfume he gave her on her birthday.

"This is such a good movie." She cooed as the characters spoke.

Aster hadn't been paying attention his eyes enchanted by her beauty. He knew he should be angry at her for all the hurt she caused him, but instead he found himself drawn to her. This is how they always were when watching movies, something she apparently did to manipulate him.

Her lips parted slightly as she took a breath, her teeth biting her lip as she watched the screen.

"I know, right?" He replied, his voice low enough not to disturb her.

She leaned more of her body into him as the movie progressed.

"You comfortable?"

"Mmhmm." She moaned.

He smiled to himself as she snuggled closer to him. He wrapped his arms around her waist, pulling her tighter against him. Her breasts pressed into his chest and he could feel the warmth of her nipples. It was tough to control his desire when she hung off him like a koala.

"I think we need to stop this now." He whispered softly, hoping she would hear him.

"But why?" She whined.

He wasn't sure whether or not she noticed his heart beating louder and faster, but he was certain she felt him stiffen.

"Because..." He trailed off, trying to find the correct answer.

"Why?" She asked, interrupting his thoughts as a finger trailed his shirt.

"Well...because it is distracting from the movie." He tried to lied.

"I'm so much more comfortable like this," She teased.

His stomach churned, he wanted to deny her but didn't want to disappoint her either.

"Fine." He answered, caving in as he always does

The next while went by without incident, as Rae returned her attention to the flick. She had said they both wanted to watch the movie, but it was really just her, and him just being forced to watch with her.

"Isn't it so romantic?" She looked up at him as the screen showed the couple cuddling up to a movie much like them.

Aster nodded his head, doing his best to keep his composure, as he couldn't help but notice her reposition herself as she threw her legs over his lap, her warm thighs rubbing his legs. The empty bowl of popcorn was placed on the ground as she leaned back against him. Whenever he caught his eyes wandering to her, he forced them back to the TV.

As the movie went on Rae pulled further onto his lap as their faces were mere inches apart. He couldn't help himself but look down, entranced by her. Their breaths mingled as she stared deep into his eyes, her lips parted slightly.

"Are you okay?" She asked, breaking the momentary silence between them.

"Yes." He lied again.

"Do you want anything else? More popcorn maybe?" She offered, leaning forward as if to kiss him.

Aster shook his head no as felt his body heat up and his lower member press up against his jeans from her teasing. His breathing quickened as he felt her hand move along his thigh, moving higher towards his crotch. He quickly grabbed her wrist, stopping her before she touched what needed to be left alone. This was far even for her, he knew she was just doing this to keep him from finding someone else, but he couldn't deny that he was enjoying himself.

Rae pouted as he removed her hands from him. "It's just that my leg has been cramping lately." She explained innocently.

Aster let out an exasperated sigh as he sat there staring at her, unable to say anything. He wanted nothing more than for her to continue touching him, even though he knew better.

"We should get back to the movie." He tried to change the topic.

Rae nodded, sitting up straight once again and returning to the film. Aster sighed in relief as he relaxed back into his seat, only to have Rae put her face close to his ear.

"We can just rewind the movie" She purred, licking her lips seductively.

Aster turned red as she continued talking to him, whispering in his ear.

His cock twitched under his pants, his mind racing. Was this how she manipulated him? Did he allow her to do things because of some sort of Stockholm Syndrome? How long will he stay here with her if she kept going like this?

Before he could come up with any answers, she moved away from him and resumed watching the movie. He breathed a sigh of relief until he heard her whisper something to him.

"...never leave me."

"What was that?" He couldn't really make out what she said.

"Nothing." She giggled.

=-=-=-=-

After the movie ended, Aster prepared to get up, but was unable to move with Rae sat across his lap. He tried to shift his weight but found himself pinned by her slim frame.

She rested her head on his shoulder, causing him to tense up.

"Rae it is time to get up," He informed.

"No!" She pleaded, kissing his neck.

Aster gritted his teeth, fighting the urge to push her off. If she kept this up he wouldn't be able to focus on anything else. He wanted to tell her to stop, but part of him liked feeling her soft skin pressed against his own. Her hair tickled his nose as he inhaled deeply.

Her hands began roaming all over his chest, her fingers tracing circles around his nipples which made him groan.

He tried to pull her hands away, but she would not comply. This wasn't like her, she was never this aggressive. It was like some lustful succubus possessed her body and forced her onto him.

This was too much for him as her knees shifted to straddle his hips, their clothed groins pressed together. As he struggled to breathe through his mouth, he felt her tongue dart out to lick his earlobe, making him moan softly.

Rae then kissed his cheek and whispered something into his ear that sent shivers running down his spine.

"I need you...please don't leave me."

Aster froze. What did she just ask him? Why does she seem so desperate now when she didn't before?

Aster thought about telling her 'no', and contemplated suppressing his own desires. She must have some larger plan he told himself, there must be some girl that she feels threatened by.

The way she grinded her pelvis into him caused his dick to harden even further. The idea of denying her seemed impossible right now; she was driving him crazy!

Rae leaned in closer, pressing herself harder against him. He gasped as her breasts brushed against his arm. He felt her hands caress the side of his face, stroking his jawline slowly.

"I'll make sure you will always picture me." She mumbled quietly and bit his ear lobe gently, tugging it slightly. His hands unconsciously snaked her waist as her assault subdued his resistance.

Aster moaned loudly, trying to stifle his pleasure. He looked at her with confusion, unsure why she had suddenly become so aggressive tonight.

Rae quickened the pace of their grinding, bringing him close to creaming his pants. She then brought both hands up to cup his cheeks and pulled his head towards hers. Her lips feverously pressed against his in a heated animalistic kiss.

As they broke apart, Rae stared deep into his eyes with passion burning inside them.

"You're mine Aster, I won't share you with anyone." She promised.

Aster blinked rapidly as he took her words in. Was she saying that she loved him? That couldn't be right, she had told him while hypnotized she wasn't in love with him.

He couldn't hold back as he orgasmed, ruining his boxers and jeans.

Rae smiled triumphantly, enjoying the look of ecstasy on his face. "Let's put on the next movie!" In his exhausted state he couldn't voice any objection.

Once the new film started, Rae was right back on top of him again, her hands roaming under his shirt, pulling it up and over his head.

"Rae...it is time for me to go." He stated, knowing if he let her go further they would cross the line.

"The movie only just started though," She pouted as she nipped at his exposed neck.

His cock throbbed painfully between her legs.

"It is late..." He tried to argue.

"Please Aster?" Her green eyes begged for him to stay.

"One more movie." He submitted as she kissed him on the lips.

"Thank you!" She cheered.

=-=-=-=-

The two didn't watch the movie long as Rae was reinvigorated. She stood up from her spot, and stood in front of the TV blocking, as she lifted her shirt above her head, exposing her perky tits.

Aster watched transfixed as she dropped her bra, letting the fabric fall to the floor.

Her nipples were already erect, begging for attention. They stuck out proudly as she ran one hand along her flat stomach and reached behind herself to unhook her skirt, sliding it down her thighs.

When she stepped free, Aster saw a small trail of black lace could be seen where her panties should've been.

Rae spun around, her ass facing him as she bent forward to grab the remote control and lowered the volume. She then turned back to face him, smiling seductively.

She sat beside him grabbing his wrists and guiding his hands to her soft fleshy breasts. His palms slid easily across her smooth skin, cupping each breast firmly.

Aster closed his eyes, relishing the feel of her supple tit-flesh beneath his touch. His hands roamed freely over her torso, feeling every curve and bump.

He squeezed them lightly, eliciting a slight gasp from Rae.

With an almost childlike grin on her face, she began kissing him hungrily, pushing her tongue past his teeth until they met in the middle of his mouth.

Their tongues danced in sync as their bodies rubbed together. Aster wrapped his arms around her waist, pushing her back against the couch with him laying on top of her, separating as they gasped for air. She slithered out from under him and onto the ground.

He sat back into the sofa watching her intently as she fiddled to undo his zipper.

Finally she freed his swollen member, which twitched when touched by her warm fingers, coated in his cum from their earlier experience.

She licked her lips lustfully before wrapping her fist around his shaft, pumping it quickly.

Aster groaned as his hips thrust upwards instinctively, meeting her strokes.

Rae grinned wickedly as she teased him mercilessly. "Do you want me to stop?" She asked, looking up at him through hooded eyelids.

"No!" He grunted, unable to take anymore teasing after all this time.

She continued pumping his cock, increasing its size as it grew fully erect. When she finally released it, it sprung straight up like a flag pole.

"Mmm...you are delicious," Rae purred as she stroked him slowly.

Aster opened his eyes wide in surprise.

"Oh yes! You taste amazing." She whispered huskily as she leaned forwards, licking the tip of his dick clean.

12