You, then Me, then You Again

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aster shuddered in delight, leaning back against the sofa, closing his eyes. This was reality, his childhood crush and best friend was between his legs giving him a blowjob. It felt so real, yet surreal.

She looked up at him, smirking, pleased with how he was under her thumb, "Will you ever leave me?" She teased.

Aster shook his head no, not trusting himself enough to speak.

She giggled softly, continuing her work on him. She swirled her tongue around the underside of his penis. She repeated this several times, making sure there wasn't any leftovers on his shaft.

Then she moved lower, trailing kisses down his balls to his now very hard erection. As she drew closer, his breathing quickened and he gripped her shoulders tighter.

As she neared his groin, she took him inside her hot wet mouth once more, sucking deeply. She sucked harder than before, trying to draw out as much pre-cum as possible.

She bobbed her head faster, taking him deeper into her throat, causing him to moan loudly.

Suddenly she pulled off him, gasping for breath. As his body jerked uncontrollably, letting ropes of cum fly from his cock, painting her face like it was an abstract art piece.

"Not enough..." She said as she wiped her face off with his discarded shirt.

Aster collapsed backwards onto the sofa, panting heavily, despite barely moving he was exhausted physically and mentally.

She smiled happily at him as she crawled up his chest to straddle him. "You can never leave me." She positioned his semi-erect dick at her soaking entrance.

Slowly she sank down onto him, moaning as pleasure coursed through her entire being. Her pussy clamped tightly around his length.

Aster's heart raced in his chest, pounding away furiously. He had dreamed about this moment countless nights since the day they first kissed as teenagers. But nothing compared to actually having her naked above him.

He stared lovingly into her beautiful green eyes, seeing something new within them; desire, hunger, longing, and need. They were filled with passion unlike anything he'd ever seen or experienced before.

Rae reached behind herself to grasp his wrists and pull him close, pressing their foreheads together. Their noses brushed against each other as she rode him steadily.

The heat radiating from her body enveloped him like a blanket, heating his blood to boiling point.

Her movements became erratic, slamming downwards forcefully, driving his cock deep inside her.

Each downward motion sent waves of pleasure rippling throughout his entire frame. Each one seemed stronger than the last.

"More! Deeper! Cum inside me!" He heard her shout as the loud slapping filled the room drowning out the movie.

It was too intense to watch, but he couldn't look away either.

His hands found her hips, holding her still as he pumped his hips upwards to meet hers. His orgasm loomed over him, threatening to overtake him if he didn't do something soon.

"I'm going to cum," Aster growled, feeling his muscles tense up.

She nodded excitedly, grinding down even harder, pushing him further towards his limit.

Aster bit his lip as he tried to hold back his climax, but it was impossible. A second later he exploded inside her, sending streams of white cream shooting into her womb.

Simultaneously, she cried out loudly, throwing her head back as she came violently. Waves of pleasure washed over her as wave upon wave crashed against her sensitive flesh, tightening around his length to milk every drop.

They stayed locked together, both lost in blissful oblivion until eventually they collapsed, laying side by side on the sofa. While Aster was asleep Rae rubbed her stomach and quietly mumbled, “He can never leave us, he will be with us forever.”

=-=-=-=-

As the pair settled down the next day for another movie Aster was nervous, unsure of if it would even work, "You belong to me." Which immediately put Rae back in a trance. He internally kicked himself not trying this yesterday.

"Rae, I have some questions I need you to answer."

"Okay," She robotically replied.

"Why did you become like that yesterday?" He opened with the foreboding question, impatient to get an explanation.

"I didn't want you to leave. I needed you to stay with me. So I did all that so you could never leave." She stated matter-of-factly.

"Are you in love with me?" He collected himself from his stupor.

"No." She answered to his surprise.

"So you did all that with the desire to keep me from leaving you?"

"I will go to any length to keep you." She answered.

As if something clicked in his mind as she said those words, "Rae, did I make you like this?"

"Please rephrase."

"Did you act like that yesterday because of things I told you in this trance state?"

"Yes."

He panicked at the realization, this was his fault. This was all his fault! Why didn't he realize sooner? Why didn't he connect the dots? Was he so lost in lust he didn't care if it was real? He felt disgusted with himself for allowing yesterday to happen.

"So you did all that yesterday because of things I told you?" He asked again.

"Yes." She nodded.

"How do I undo it all?" His heart threatening to bust through his ribcage.

"By telling me to forget everything from when you first hypnotized me."

He swallowed hard, unable to speak, his mouth dry. He hesitated, despite how much he hated himself for taking advantage of her, he felt deep in his heart that she deserved it. That her years of manipulation and sabotage had this all okay. That leaving her like this was just revenge.

He suppressed those morally wrong thoughts, "Your mind will revert back to when you first saw the video with no recollection of everything that happened."

"My mind will revert back to when I first saw the video with no recollection of everything that happened." She repeated.

The room was silent as Aster tried to calm himself down. What had he done? This is all so wrong! It was all meant to be a joke, a laughing matter of some spam email! Yet it was all real, every moment of it was wrong! And he used that to take advantage of his best friend!

After a few minutes of internal discourse, he finally spoke up, "If I were to leave what would you do?"

"I would be sad, worry that you weren't feeling well, checking in fairly constantly to make sure all is good."

"Would you seduce me to stay?"

"Of course not, that is going too far."

Knowing she was bad to her previous self he sighed, "You belong to me." Much like yesterday, she snapped out of her trance with a stretch.

"I feel so relaxed!" Her voice sounded different now, more animated than before.

Aster was relieved to see a normal version of Rae, but the mental image of her last night overlaid itself with the present her. The idea of having sex with someone who acted like that made him sick to his stomach. But there was nothing else he could do.

"You ready to watch the movie?" She questioned.

He took his seat on the couch beside her as she cuddled into place under his arm with her head on his chest. He couldn't hide the sense of deja vu as the smell of her perfume wafted into his nose. She put on the same movie as yesterday as she had no idea they had already watched it.

Mentally exhausted from the entire situation his eyelids closed as he fell asleep.

=-=-=-=-

"Aster?" He heard Rae's voice call in the void.

"Hmm?" He responded sleepily.

"I want to show you something!" She chirped as he groggily opened his eyes.

It took a second for him to come around fully and then he realized where he was; his living room. "What are we watching?" He asked confused.

She smiled brightly, "It's your turn now," She held the phone in front of his face as the hypnotism video played on her screen. Before he could push the phone away, it already took effect as his body went limp unable to move a muscle.

"Is this what I was like in this state?" She questioned.

"Yes." He answered unconsciously.

"Will you move at all in this state?" She inquired

"No."

"So I can do whatever I want to you like this?" She stood up from the sofa and took a seat on the adjacent chair much like he had yesterday.

"Yes."

"Will you remember anything that happens in this state?" She was much more excited than Aster had been.

"No."

"This is fun," She giggled, "Do you picture me when you are with other girls?"

"Yes."

"So it did work," She was pleased with herself at knowing her efforts to embed herself into his mind hadn't been wasted. "Ooooo, oooo" she whooed like an owl as a thought appeared in her mind.

"Who was the first girl you ever had sex with?"

"Jess."

"I thought I ruined your chances with her." She clicked her tongue in disappointment.

"We didn't mean for it to happen, we were invited to a movie premiere and found ourselves alone and reminiscing on memories to the point our clothes were discarded around the theater row."

"If I told you to forget that ever happened, would you?"

"Yes."

"Will anything I tell you, implant itself in you?"

"Yes."

"No matter how crazy?" She reconfirmed giddy at the new things she could have him do.

"Correct," He nodded.

"You love me more than anyone else in the world." She stated.

"I love you more than anyone else in the world," Aster repeated as the new opinion embedded itself inside his mind.

"You will never date anyone unless I tell you it is okay."

"I will never date anyone unless you tell me it is okay."

"You truly are hypnotized!" She was astonished.

"Did you change anything about me while I was hypnotized?" She questioned.

"You are no different."

"You need to be more adventurous. More aggressive."

"I need to be more adventurous. More aggressive."

"Yes! Exactly. You need to be in control."

"I need to be in control."

"You will chase what you desire."

"I will chase what I desire."

"Oh my god, this is perfect! If I call, you will always pick up the phone. No matter the time or day."

"If you call, I will always pick up the phone. No matter the time or day."

"You will never push me away during movies. You will never feel discomfort with how close we are. Even if you date another girl, I will be the most important person in your life. You can never leave me."

He repeated himself his voice drifting off as the room fell to silence.

"How do I wake you up?"

"By imprinting a trigger phrase."

"As a precaution, you will not be able to remember anything regarding this state, forgetting everything related to that spam video."

"I will remember nothing." He repeated.

"You must obey." She called.

Aster's whiskey eyes blinked rapidly as he woke up from the trance. His heart rate quickened as he sat straight up feeling dizzy, "Rae what did you just do?"

"Nothing important!" She was pleased as she unpaused the movie, cuddling deeply into his body. His arms wrapped around her possessively. As the movie went on he felt his body desire her. He felt a need to be more aggressive, to chase what he desired. His gaze hungrily looked over her curvaceous form before looking back at the TV screen. As she wiggled in his embrace he couldn't control his lust, he had to have her.

"Rae..." He whispered into her ear.

"Yes, Aster?" She questioned as she looked away from the TV into his fiery eyes. "Oh, this is interesting." She mumbled under her breath.

"I'm not waiting." He let go of her as he pulled off his shirt.

"I think this is enough. You mu-" She tried to stop him from going further but his shirt was stuffed into her mouth. Her hands tried to use her hands to remove the gag, he grabbed them both and shoved her to the ground, with him hovering overtop her.

"You are no longer in control here." He licked along her neck, tasting her salty nervousness that washed over at the realization of what she created.

His lips pressed against her collarbone. It was hard for him to focus because his arousal burned through every fiber of his being. His hips pushed between her legs until they were grinding together. The heat radiating out from their bodies made it difficult to breathe, especially since she was gagged and unable to talk.

"You are so beautiful..." He kissed her jawline. "You have no idea what your body does to me."

Her breathing grew heavier as he moved his hand down towards her crotch. His fingers grazed across the fabric covering her mound before sliding underneath. Her panties became wet instantly, which caused him to moan into her skin. His cock hardened even harder when he heard the sound coming from Rae's throat as she moaned uncontrollably. He reached under the couch, and pulled a set of handcuffs out.

"I know a strange place to keep those, but after one time of needing them. I left sets all over the apartment." He flipped her body over and handcuffed her hands behind her back. As he tied the loose shirt from falling out of her mouth.

"Let's get right to the main event, no need to hold back, we have all night." He grabbed her yoga pants and tore them exposing her naked ass.

The sight of her plump cheeks sent his blood rushing through his veins. Her pussy glistening with juices as she shivered beneath him. Without hesitation, he slid two fingers inside her tight tunnel causing her to gasp loudly.

As he continued to finger fuck her, she could barely contain herself without shaking violently. He leaned forward and began to lick her clit furiously making sure to suck it clean each time he came back up to her slit.

She was panting heavily now as he placed kisses on her inner thigh. Each kiss growing closer to her entrance, she whimpered in anticipation. His tongue slipped past her folds, licking her sensitive bud sending waves of pleasure throughout her entire body. She squirmed as her thighs tightened around his head. She couldn't stop the convulsions of the climax that came from his tongue.

When she finally regained her composure, he stood up and undressed. She watched him pull his large member free from its confines. When his swollen tip touched her opening, she cried out in pain. Her walls were still sore from yesterday.

Without warning, he plunged deep inside her again. This time she screamed against her restraints as tears streamed down her face.

"Fuck you are tight!" He groaned. "It's gonna hurt like hell getting used to your new size."
He started to thrust slowly at first, increasing his pace by the second. Soon her cries turned into whimpers as he slammed into her. He held onto her waist tightly as his balls slapped against her clit repeatedly.

After several minutes of pounding into her, he slowed his movements down and focused solely on her pleasure. He rubbed her clit with his thumb while he continued to pump himself in and out of her. His cock swelled to its full length as he filled her completely, leaving her gasping for air. She flailed underneath him, trying to resist his strength. But he didn't care if she wanted it or not, he was going to chase what he desired.

With each stroke, he felt his seed build within him. The thought of cumming inside her only made him want to pound her harder than ever.

"Ah! Ah! AHHH!" He grunted as his orgasm hit him like a ton of bricks. He pumped three more times before releasing his load into her womb.

"Your body belongs to me. Your mind will soon belong to me as well." He pulled out and watched his essence leak out her walls. "Let's try your mouth now." He flipped her over and pulled the gag from her mouth.

"You mu-" She tried to say his trigger phrase again, freeing her from his control, but his dick shoved itself into her throat.

"I thought we went over this already. I'm in control here." He fucked her face mercilessly until he came down her throat. Once he finished emptying his balls, he released her from the chokehold.

She coughed as he lifted himself off her, and she felt this was her chance to escape. To stop this, but before she could say a word he said, "You belong to me." She went limp as the trance state overwhelmed her. He didn't notice as he threw her over his shoulder and carried her to the bedroom.

Once he laid her down on the bed, he removed her bindings and tossed her clothes aside. He climbed atop her naked form once more. His lips found hers as they both gasped for breath. His hands ran along her bare breasts as he teased the nipples between his fingers.

They rolled around the mattress until he pinned her arms above her head. He kissed her neck then licked the nape of her earlobe, whispering into her hair. "You are mine now."

"I'm yours now." She answered monotonously.

He smiled wickedly as he moved lower. He planted soft kisses across her stomach as he worked his way towards her sex. He took her mound in hand and spread open her wet folds. Then he dove straight into her hot box burying his tongue inside her.

Empty moans escaped her mouth, as her body spread out unable to move. She was helpless under his assault, letting him do whatever he pleased with her. After several minutes of eating her out, he reached up and grasped the base of his cock. With one swift motion, he pushed himself inside her.

"Show some emotion." He slapped her cheek, as he went back to her snatch.


She didn't resist, couldn't resist. All she could feel was the overwhelming sensations coursing through her body.

He began to piston in and out of her pussy, "You are so docile and submissive." He pet her hair as he licked her cheek.

"I'm so..." She moaned as he assaulted her, "...so docile and submissive."

"Say it louder," He demanded.

Her voice cracked when she spoke next. "So...docile and ...sub-m-i-ss-ive!" She repeated loudly, wanting desperately to be punished.

"Horny slut." He growled as he pounded her pussy hard and fast.

His hips bounced off the wall as he thrusted deeply into her. They rocked together faster and harder, their bodies slapping against the sheets in unison. He bit down on her neck and sucked the skin into his teeth.

She cried out in pain, but didn't fight back. Her eyes closed, and she lost herself to the blissful sensation of being taken by him. Every part of her body tingled and burned as she experienced an intense climax that left her spent. He paused, coating his fingers in her juices before he sucked them dry, "You're such a naughty little thing aren't you?"

"I am a naughty horny slut." She panted.

"Good girl." He was back to ramming himself deep inside her, pushing against her cervix.

The room filled with the sounds of flesh hitting flesh. He held nothing back as he continued pounding her pussy. His thrusts became shorter and sharper, forcing her insides to stretch wider.

She screamed in agony as he forced himself deeper inside her. It wasn't long until he felt himself reaching the limit. He pulled out of her and brought his dick to her mouth, "Your mouth will always open for my dick."

"My-" She was cut off as he stuffed his cock into her mouth.

"Yes, yes, suck it!" He yelled at her.

She gagged as he forced his shaft down her throat. He grabbed her head and slammed himself repeatedly into her mouth. The force made her gag each time, but he never stopped. As she swallowed his cum, her eyes watered and tears fell from her cheeks.

"You will not let a drop slip passed your lips, as you will savor the taste. Crave it inside your mouth, inside it your entire body. Do you understand?"

"Yes."

"You are going to be a lovely slave."

"I'm going to be a lovely slave."

"Because you belong to me." He said

"Yes, Master."

12