You there, Butch?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even in her passion, she was amazed that she had not lost that ability. She slid off until she had only the head in her mouth, her tongue working. Then quickly back down its length, her face buried in his pubes this time. She felt his knees buckle, heard the loud groan, and followed him to the floor, his erection still buried in her throat.

He was striving to move but she was unyielding, holding him down as her mouth continued its relentless work on his cock.

"Eile ... Eilee ... Eileen," he struggled, finally saying her name. Even with her clinging reluctance, he was able to free himself, grabbing her arm and pulling her up as he fought to stand, finally able to direct her toward the stairway and the bed she knew was awaiting them.

She was halfway up the stairs when he grasped the waist of her panties and tugged them down, then off. She felt his hand between her legs, his fingers probing her, inside her, and she collapsed, his kisses and tongue caressing her ass. She crawled up the final steps, his fingers still inside, exploring and tantalizing her almost beyond what she could endure. Finally, on the landing, she stood, freeing herself, looking at him for direction.

Catching her hand, he led her down the hall and into a huge bedroom, a king-size canopy bed at one end. Annette again, she knew as Barry threw the covers back. He grabbed her wrist, pushing her toward the bed, her instincts telling her to fight back, even as, unbelievably, she was yielding to his unspoken actions. Still confused by her reactions, she suddenly found herself on her back on the bed.

The quiet, bespectacled jeweler, was not the man that was with her now.

He was quickly astride her, spreading her legs and she once more surprised herself, offering no resistance. She'd decided, and willed her brain and instincts to quell their questions. There was no hesitation, no room for second thoughts, only the burning desire that had her body so hot she thought she might burst into flames.

Barry seemed happy to fan those flames as his head moved between her legs. She felt his tongue probing, searching, wanting to find that special spot. She spread her legs even wider, helping him find it. His hands were spreading her but his lips were kissing her thighs, then her mound, his teeth nibbling gently on each labium, torturing her beyond what she thought she could endure. She raised her hips, begging for more. He was easing her torment, but only slightly as his tongue slid up and down her slit, sometimes pressing between those lips, sometimes only savoring them.

"Please, Barry," she gasped, amazed at the agonized sound to her words. But she was begging ... she was wanting ... and he was content to drive her cravings to heights she had never experienced. He had her teetering on the edge, and she felt she might climax just from what he was doing.

As she thought she might pass out, his tongue began pressing against that swollen nub to her gasps and the twitching of her pussy. Her clit was being flicked relentlessly, her hips moving with every flick, her moans growing louder and louder. More and more, not slowing nor relenting. She felt her muscles begin to tighten, her legs begin to quiver. She knew she was about to black out, her body shivering and shaking uncontrollably. She was melting and exploding at the same time, a volcano erupting inside her, the spasms overwhelming her, one after the other.

Her body went limp and Barry stopped.

"You okay?" he asked. She heard the concern in his voice, but the effort to open her eyes was more than she could muster.

Finally, she opened them, blinked, and was able to focus on his face.

"Getting there," she mumbled, barely able to speak. She held her arms up toward him.

A comforting smile crept across his face. He leaned across her and opened a drawer in the nightstand. A few seconds of fumbling and his hand emerged clutching a blue box. She recognized the name on the box and smiled. He desperately tugged on the box until it ripped open. He pulled out a small packet and threw the box back in the drawer.

His desperation to complete what she knew was going to happen warmed her, as if her overheated body and brain needed more warming. The condom was in place and he was there, looking down at her.

Her hand went quickly to his erection, stroking it as she pulled it toward her, directing it to where they both wanted it to go. She felt it spread her labia, moving inside of her, and both her hands went behind his head, pulling him to her, lips and tongues at work once more.

Barry wasn't hesitant and he plunged inside of her quickly, as deeply as he could. Her hands moved to his buttocks, holding him in place, not relenting, not wanting the feeling of his being where he was to change. She could sense his craving, his desire for movement, reluctant to do it with her holding him so tightly.

She released her hold on his ass and rolled her hips against him. She sensed he was holding back as he moved in and out, slowly at first, gentle slurping noises with each movement, the only other sounds his occasional groan. With her hip rock, he began moving faster; she was determined to match his every thrust.

It had been so long but how much she'd missed it was being hammered into her brain each time his penis probed her depths. She wanted this part to be all about him but was only partially successful as her brain was beginning to shut down once more.

Each thrust created a grunt and an accompanying moan until he unexpectedly stilled, his hips pressed tightly against her. She was approaching the edge of the cliff once more, then was over it, weightless, the spasms contorting her body. She could feel him pulsing inside her and squeezed with each pulse as best she could, that part of her mostly out of her control.

He collapsed on top of her, driving what breath she had out of her. But only for an instant as he rolled to the side, off her and beside her, their raspy breathing the only sounds. His hand was fumbling ... she found it and squeezed.

"Holy shit," he gasped, turning his head to look at her. Their eyes met for long seconds, then his moved, tracing along her body to her breasts.

"Those puppies need more attention," he laughed.

"Not now," she said, resisting the urge to enjoy more fondling.

"Plenty of time," he said.

Of course, that made her wonder if "plenty of time" meant yet tonight, or in the days and weeks to come. She decided she knew the answer to that. He'd said what she needed to know, without using the exact words.

Since he had been divorced for all those years, she was curious about something.

She pointed to his wilting erection. "How old are those condoms?" she asked, a teasing tone in her voice.

"No idea how old," he replied with a straight face. "I bought them last night if that's what you're asking."

That was exactly what she was asking and her hand slapping his belly let him know what she thought of it.

"I should be angry at that," she replied, stifling a laugh.

"Just trying to be on the safe side, in case you attacked me."

"Safe side and safe sex then, I guess."

"What if I hadn't gotten them?" he queried, looking over at her again.

"I don't want to think about it."

They heard a bump on the bedroom door and a black and hairy figure appeared.

"So," she giggled. "You've trained him to wait till the sex is over before he bothers you?"

"He is well-trained, but let's see what he does now."

Burly went to Barry's side of the bed, stretched his head toward him, and Barry scratched and petted him while his big, dark eyes looked at Barry. Then, he backed up and went around the bed, to Eileen's side. The same routine, only she got a gentle lap of the big pink tongue. Then, he lay down on her side, seemingly very content once more.

While Burly was fascinating Eileen, Barry had used a tissue to discard the condom, tossing it into a wastebasket.

"Well," he said. "It's settled." He reached down and gathered the covers, pulling them up over them both. "Burly is guarding your side so there's no escape, and you'll have to stay the night."

"I work tomorrow."

"Nightshift?"

He was stripping away her defenses. She decided she had no choice.

"One more thing. Alexa, turn out the lights."

The room went dark as Eileen snuggled against him.

"I'm about to spend the night with Butch, the cop."

"I still have a gun."

"As I said last night, worth the risk."

She loved being "worth the risk" at last.

*****

Now that you've read the story, don't forget to vote!

My sincere thanks to chasten and norafares for their reads, editing, and suggestions. Also to Ginlover, Bebop3, and DFWBeast for the beta reads and many suggestions. An additional thank you to MsCherylTera for her continued encouragement and support. Of course, couldn't do anything without the llama infested Angelic Archers. Thanks.