You Too?!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"W-what are you doing?" Lillah asked, her need for stimulation making her voice quake.

"I might not have mentioned this before, but I like being in control too~" she said, wiggling her hips for emphasis, "I might not be as strong as you, but I have other ways...ways to keep big girls like you under my thumb. How does this feel? You're stuffed inside me...ngh...but you're not going anywhere."

"C'mon! I'm...fuck...I'm so close."

Janice giggled. "I know. And I can let you pound your little mind away. But I need to hear you say that you need it. No, I need to hear you beg." She squeezed her legs harder, dragging Lillah's cock a fraction of an inch deeper to drive the teasing home. "Beg for it."

The larger woman exhaled sharply. "Okay! Okay fuck I'm begging. Please, please let me go."

"You mean 'Let me go, Mistress'," Janice prodded.

Lillah groaned in frustration. Janice could have taken pity and let her go prematurely, but she could tell that they were both enjoying this powerplay. Control was a currency, and Janice was cashing in.

"Please, Mistress, let me go. I need to...mnf..." Lillah's fingers flexed against Janice's flesh. With a sigh of resignation, she let her legs flop to the bed again.

"I guess you've earned it. Go ahead. Pump me full."

Lillah wasted no time. Her pounding returned to its previous frantic pace, desperate to keep a hold on her orgasm before it slipped from her grasp. From the soft grunts she offered up, she'd been successful. Janice was just barely holding on herself. Her inexperience and nervousness had long since melted into blissful acceptance, eagerly receiving hard cock like any good bottom should. Lillah lifted Janice's legs til her heels bumped against the taller woman's shoulders. Taken so completely, there was no way she'd escape cumming her brains out. All she could hope to do was hold out for as long as possible to drag out the pleasure. And given how good it felt to have her ass pounded raw by a much stronger woman, that wasn't likely to be much time at all.

Lillah's pace faltered. "I'm...I'm gonna cum...where?" Lillah managed.

"Inside. You know you want to. Creampie me, fuck, I want that so baaaaad~" Janice trailed off. Her cock showed just how much she wanted her inner walls painted white; it continued to drool and spurt intermittently, venting out her delight at having her ass claimed and used. The hammering slowed down, instead focusing on plunging as deep as she could. It hurt, a little, to take that much cock at once. But Janice secretly enjoyed that part. Lillah was stretching her in ways he toys couldn't hope to do. Used like a proper cockslut...like she deserved to be used...

The moment Lillah jammed herself in for the final time, Janice saw stars. The thrust perfectly speared against her prostate, knocking her over the edge. An incredible sense of relief washed over her, and a series of long, weak squirts from her cock christened her curves in sympathetic bliss. Her muscles flexed, clamping down around the shaft inside her and milking Lillah for all she was worth. Hot, creamy seed slathered Janice's insides. Moaning, the lady on top pistoned back and forth slowly enough to drag out her climax and get every last drop shot off into Janice's needy hole. Cum spilled out the sides even before she pulled her softening prick out and left the well creampied domme to recover.

Both women disentangled themselves and lay on their backs, catching their breath while staring at the ceiling. Janice had never had a more intense sexual encounter in her life. She couldn't know for sure, but by the sounds her partner had made, it was likely the same could be said for Lillah. The embrace of their true selves made the experience more than the vaguely interested pressing of bodies that her experiences had been. This was a joining, and a celeberation in a way, of two souls finally free to be themselves. It was about as close as one could get to magic without breaking out the cauldron and the wizard hat.

"So..." Janice began, hands on her tummy, "Where do we go from here? What...who are we, to one another?"

Lillah switched to lying on her side, facing Janice. Her cock drooled onto the bedspread, signalling a trip to the laundry room would be in order sooner rather than later. "I don't know. This is all still so new to me, and I don't want to rush things. At the very least, I still want to be roommates. Maybe friends? Maybe more than that? We can start with friends, though. Take it slow. Plus we're both going to be going through some changes along the way. Might be nice to have someone who knows what I'm going through."

"Does that mean you're going to continue with the HRT? I know you said you were unsure before..." Janice said, trailing off at the end.

"I was...maybe I still am. I don't know. All I know is I feel good this way. Not even just the sex stuff. You, calling me Lillah, it makes me feel alive. I'm finally an active part of my life. No longer a piece of scenery in a movie. And I want more of that. I want that so bad, Janice."

Janice went in for a big hug, catching the larger woman unawares. But once she realized what was going on, Lillah reciprocated. Her brawny arms squeezing Janice close; she really was an incredible hugger.

"So...can friends still fuck friends?"

Lillah laughed. "Hey, my cock isn't going to clean itself. Crawl down there and get to work, slut~"

12