You Trust Me, Right?

Story Info
A husband brings home a nice surprise for his busty wife.
4.1k words
4.32
26.6k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Technically a fantasy, although it does resemble an afternoon my husband and I had with a man in 2019. I hope you enjoy. 😊

It seemed like it was going to be a very average Sunday. We had an excellent Saturday night of a dinner out and some raucous sex after we got home. We had started the dirty talk over dinner, and it continued throughout our sex session. Most of the dirty talk was essentially just reminiscing over our older experiences of 3somes with men and women. It had been a long time since we shared some pleasure with a third person, and it was a lot of fun and added a lot of spice to the evening. We slept in and had a nice lazy morning.

As the afternoon progressed, I was making a pot of chili. A perfect meal perfect for the cold, snowy late January day we were in the middle of, and Jack was braving the roads to pick up a custom coat rack and bureau we were having made for my parents 55th wedding anniversary. I worked around the kitchen in my warm socks, comfy but form fitting sweats and t-shirt as a blend of classic rock, blues and some newer stuff emanated from the Bose speakers and it was a very pleasant day.

Then my phone dinged with a text. It was Jack. I swiped my phone open and read "You trust me, right?"

This had me a bit puzzled. What the hell could he be getting at? My first thought was an impulse purchase of an item he saw at the shop of the craftsman we enlisted to make the gifts for my folks. I had never met him but reviewed his work on his website and was very impressed. Jack had met him with the description and measurements for what we wanted and when he got home Jack had raved about his impressive inventory at his shop. Jack had been gone a little longer than I expected, maybe he had stopped somewhere on the way home? I was a tad puzzled. "Well, of course I do, what is this about? Did you find something you think we really need to have?" I replied.

A few moments passed before Jack's reply came. "Not exactly. If you trust me and promise to follow my lead when I get home, I'm positive you'll like what I have in mind. We talked some about it last night."

The last text was followed by a 😉. Hmm, well this was getting interesting. "Well, what do you have in mind?" I responded. We had 'talked' about a few things last night. He could be talking about getting rib eyes from the butcher or a new dildo from the adult store!

"Nope. You just have to trust me. You'll enjoy this. I would not lead you anywhere I didn't think you'd want to be. So, trust me?" Jack insistently asked.

He was right. I did undoubtedly trust this man. Jack did know me better than anyone else ever could and while I wasn't sure exactly what he had in mind, I could rest assured that he wasn't going to bring home some gaudy 9-foot carving of a wolf or something. I was hoping it might have something to do with the naked, midnight conversation we had but didn't want to get my hopes up. Sure enough I get to expecting a sex swing to be installed in the bedroom and he'll show up with a new spice rack, lol.

"Ok, I'll be home in about 10 minutes. I love you." Jack's text read.

Hmm, I was more than a little curious as to what surprise Jack was bringing home but decided not to get my hopes up. I continued stirring my pot of chili as the sounds of The Black Keys filled the house.

True to his text, almost exactly 10 minutes later I head the front door start to open and Jack call out to me. I turned down the music with the remote and walked around the corner of the kitchen to the entryway where the front entrance to our home was and you had the choice of going directly right into the living room, left down the hall to bedrooms and bathrooms or straight and to the right into the kitchen.

Jack was closing the door and he was not alone. Standing to his left was a handsome man, about 5'10", trim build, a full red beard, wearing a blue denim work shirt and jeans. I was a bit startled; I expected a desk or a chair, not the carpenter who builds them. Jack walked up to me as our guest stood in the entryway, looking nervous.

Jack leaned in wrapped an arm around me and gave me a kiss. He stood next to me, arm still around my waist and turned towards out guest and made the introductions. "Margie, this Andy the wood carver I told you about, Andy this is Margie."

Andy nodded and said "Hi" and I said, "Hi Andy nice to meet you." Before I could say anything about not expecting company, Jack released my waist and let his hand drift down to my ass and gave it a squeeze as he said, "Margie baby, please suck Andy's cock."

My jaw dropped and I audibly gasped as I turned to look at my husband. What the fuck! This was blunter than Jack had ever been before and was beyond any sexual adventure we had ever undertaken and most definitely not what I expected! I was shocked and excited at the same time. I had always met our potential 3some playmates prior to the actual deed being done. This was new to me, to say the least, lol!

I looked at Jack and he looked me in the eyes with his devilish grin and a cocked eyebrow that said, "You trust me, right?" without him having to utter a word.

His look cut through my surprise and I couldn't help but chuckle as I looked back at the man standing near our front door. Now I understand why he looked so nervous. I wondered if Jack had brokered a blow job to pay for the work Andy had done, but that really wasn't Jack's style. Something had transpired between them to make Jack think this would be a good idea and a hot experience but "pimping out" his wife really was not something Jack would think was hot. Not unless he had a serious change of heart in the last couple of hours.

What I did know, was that I had been craving an adventure and that my shock and surprise was very quickly replaced by excitement and lust. I could not deny I was very turned on and happy Jack had brought us home someone to play with.

I turned to the man standing just inside the front door to my house and said with the type of smile that Jack has told can make most men hard as rock just from what it implies is to come, "Well, he has to show to me first."

Andy's posture straightened up and he glanced at Jack and then back at me but did not hesitate much at all before reaching for his belt and taking a couple steps towards me. Jack ducked into the living room quickly and returned holding two throw pillows from the couch and placed them on the floor in front of Andy as he unbuckled, unbuttoned and open up his jeans to reveal a very nice, half hard cock. Trimmed red pubes and a cock that at rest promised to be a decent size once I went to work on it. I glanced back at Jack and his grin remained and I could see a bulge of his own starting to grow in his jeans as well.

I turned back to Andy and knelt, resting my knees on the pillows Jack had so thoughtfully placed for me. I inspected the cock in front of me and it was very nice indeed. Some very defined veins running through it (Jack knows what I like) and clean and cut.

I lifted Andy's cock up and licked from the base just above his balls all the way to the head and his cock grew as I slowly worked my tongue up the length of his shaft, much to my delight. I just love seeing and felling a cock become fully erect from whatever I happened to be doing to it or its owner. Once I reached the tip, I gave one good swirl of my tongue over the head and then took the entire length of him into my mouth, my nose reaching his well-trimmed pubes. Andy moaned nice and loud and I could feel my pussy getting wetter by the second. His cock grew fully hard and was just perfect. A solid 7 inches and it filled my mouth without making it too hard to really use my tongue to slide along the bottom and do all the twirling tricks I take such pride in. I could deep throat him perfectly and I could tell he was enjoying it. I worked my magic on Andy's cock and kept looking up at him and then over at Jack, standing to Andy's left, with my best "I love sucking this cock" eyes and moaning on the hard cock in my mouth.

Jack smiled back at me and unbuckled his belt and released his hard on, very similar to Andy's but maybe a touch thicker. He slowly stroked it as I sucked on our newfound friend's cock and raised a devilish eyebrow at me. I took the cue and slipped Andy out of my mouth and kept stroking him while I turned my head to give head to Jack. Jack let out a low moan as I opened my mouth and let him step up and slip his cock over my lips, letting him guide his cock as I kept one hand on Andy's cock and the other slipping inside the waistband of my sweats. My pussy was very wet by this time and the tip of my finger found my clit I shuddered just as Jack's cock head touched the back of my throat.

I spent some quality time sucking Jack and stroking Andy, then went back and forth, double fisting the cocks before me. Most of the time I am a level headed, no time for bullshit misogyny, hold my own intelligent woman, but when the mood strikes and the timing is right I do just love me some cock and love pleasing it and showing off my considerable, if I say so myself, skills. I was very happy on knees with two lovely cocks to suck and fondle. Jack and Andy both began to comment as I licked, sucked and tongued their lovely cocks and big, full balls.

Jack- "MM Fuck you're so fucking good at this babe."

Andy- "Goddamn Jack, your wife is tremendous! You're a lucky man!"

Jack- "Thanks! I am lucky as hell and very happy she likes to share her skills. She is very generous."

I stopped sucking just long enough to say to Andy, "Jack and I both love to share our blessings!"

Jack stepped back and leaned down to help me stand after a few minutes of me working double time. Andy and Jack both took the opportunity to take off their shoes and kick off the pants that had been bunched up at their ankles while I slid off my sweats. Jack guided me to the couch which creates the border to the entrance and our living room and had me lean over the back. I looked over at Andy and he was opening a box of Trojans and Jack went around the couch and stood on it so I could continue sucking him. Jack's hard cock was swinging in the wind, so to speak, as I grabbed it and leaned over the couch to twirl my tongue around that mushroom tip again. I felt Andy's hands on my ass and his sheathed cock at my pussy lips. MM, what a delightful Sunday this was turning out to be!

I felt Andy's cock slip into my wet, waiting pussy lips and Jack groaned.

"HMMM baby, you mouth feels so fucking good and it is such a hot sight watching your pussy take in that hard cock. Fucking hot!" Jack said, "I've got the best view in the house."

Andy gripped my hips tight, squeezing the hell out of them as he pumped away. He was not in a slow build up kind of mood, clearly. He came in hot and bothered and was at ramming speed immediately. I had to stop using my mouth to please Jack and just stroke him as I was jostled about enthusiastically by our carpenter friend. Jack began cheering Andy on.

"Atta boy, fuck the hell out her. She loves a nice cock slamming into her while she's bent over. Get your rocks off man, come fucking my wife!"

Less than 4 minutes after slipping inside me, Andy buried his cock in me and let out an orgasmic grunt and gripped my hips even tighter. I was sure I'd have some finger shaped bruises on them come tomorrow. I was a little bummed Andy came so fast, but I knew I had Jack at the ready.

Andy stepped back wobblily and I stood at looked at him. He had taken off his shirt while I was turned away. Wow, he really did have a nice body! Toned arms with a couple of tribal tats and a hairy (more than I would usually prefer, but he looked good) chest and stomach that were very toned. His cock swayed in front of him, the condom tip full of his cum beginning to sag. "There is a trash can right around the corner in the kitchen there." I said as I pointed past the hall where he could deposit his spent rubber.

Jack grabbed my hand and said, "Come over to this side of the couch."

I walked around into the living room and Jack went to the hall closet and grabbed a blanket. He returned quickly and spread the blanket out on the couch and sat down. I took off my shirt and approached him. He spun me around and began to pull me back. I steadied myself on his legs and reached down and grabbed his hard on to guide it inside me. Jack and I moaned in unison as I slid down his cock until I was literally balls deep. I worked my hips around and was grinding on Jack's cock when Andy walked into the living room, his sagging cock twitching at the sight of me on Jack, tits swinging and hips grinding.

"Can I help?" he asked as he knelt and took my tits in his hands. He began sucking on them with nice little nibbles on my nipples every so often. The extra attention was great and just what I needed to take me up a notch in desire. I grabbed his head and ran my fingers through his hair as he went back on forth on my tits much like I had done with his and Jack's cocks.

Jack ran his hands up and down my back and gave my ass a squeeze now and then as I rode his cock slowly, taking the time to grind at the base of his cock every couple of times.

We continued like this for a good 10-15 minutes until Jack had had about all he could take. He pushed me up and began to stand in one motion and Andy stepped back so I could stand. Jack bent me over and was right back in me, fucking me nice and hard. His left was on my hip and his right was on my shoulder and he used them to pull me back as he thrust forward. I could feel his balls slapping at my clit and the sound of his hips slapping into my ass juxtaposed the T Rex guitar coming out of the speakers in the kitchen.

Andy was standing in front of me with his cock now fully hard again. He stepped up while stroking it. I opened my mouth and sucked him as best I could while getting fucked vigorously. My tits swayed and knocked into each other with every thrust from my lust driven husband. I put my hands out and used Andy's thighs to steady myself. Andy got down on his knees and reached between my tits and rubbed my clit. My tits were now slapping against his muscular forearm as he rubbed my clit and I was coming hard and loud. Most of the time you can feel an orgasm building but this time it caught me off guard and shocked me. A wonderful surprise.

Jack and Andy both cheered me on as I came with a loud enthusiastic "Fuck yeah" from each of them. Jack's balls stopped slapping against me, and I knew that meant they were contracting, getting to shoot his load. He bottomed out and held me tight against him as he grunted in pleasure. His load filled me and I was in heaven.

Andy stood and was stroking his cock fervently. I knelt down before him and told him to cum on my tits.

"Cum on these big titties Andy. Splatter all over them!" I urged.

My dirty talk seemed to do the trick and Andy stepped up and aimed his cock right at my now sweaty breasts. I watched his jaw clench and eyes shut as he did just as I had asked and shot his hot cum all over my 40dds. He did a pretty good job directing it where I asked, but as to be expected some flew astray. Nothing hot water and shampoo won't remove from my hair but I wondered if Jack got hit with any friendly fire, LOL.

We all caught our breath and came down from our sex high. The speakers filled the air with some beautiful Jimi Hendrix guitar licks, and I laughed out loud.

"I need to send you out on Sunday errands more often!" I said and then exclaimed in a panic as I began to run towards the kitchen in just my socks. "Oh shit! The chili!"

-Prologue-

Jack pulled up to the shop behind the carpenter's home a few minutes later than the agreed upon time, but only maybe by five or so minutes. Jack had ran into a little bit of traffic he really wasn't expecting on a Sunday, but there had been a little weather and someone had not remembered to slow down in shadowy areas in the winter time and a wreck had gnarled up the road. It wasn't too bad but just enough to put Jack a little behind schedule.

Jack walked up to the door and opened as he knocked, announcing himself with a loud "Hello". He couldn't see the wood carver Andy but figured he was in his office.

A month ago, when Jack had met Andy and began discussing the project he and Margie wanted for Margie's parents, Jack and Andy had hit it off really well. Jack had noticed a picture of a lovely woman on Andy's desk and remarked on it. Andy turned a little somber. "Thanks, that was my wife, she passed about a year and a half ago." He said.

Jack felt horrible and apologized but Andy shook his head and played it down. "Thank you, but how would you have known. I only took my ring off a few months ago. It was a fast-moving cancer. Thanks. Winter is the hardest." They made it past the awkward moment and finalized the plans for the pieces Andy would make and then spent another hour talking football, baseball and local politics.

Jack walked among the carvings and furniture pieces Andy had lined up in his shop and called out again. Still no reply. Jack became a little concerned and approached Andy's office.

The door was open, and Jack got quite the surprise as he stepped into Andy's small office and knocked on the door frame. Andy was not in his office but his computer screen was on and filled with multiple gifs and pictures of busty women in all manner of sexual activities. Jack was taken aback at first but then stepped in closer to get a better look at the hot action on the screen. Gifs of tits swinging as women were DP'd, titty fucking, cumshots on huge tits and round asses. Jack started to get hard as the door to the bathroom just off Andy's office opened and Andy and Jack were both left standing there like statues, looking at one another and then the computer screen and back again.

Jack sputtered "Shit man, sorry, I called out and knocked and no one answered. I didn't mean to ...shit, I'm sorry..."

Andy countered "No, no, fuck man. I'm sorry, I shouldn't have that shit on my computer while I'm waiting for a client, I, ah fuck man, you must think..I just stepped out to use the bathroom, you probably think I'm a perv. Damn, I apologize, this is unprofessional."

Jack replied "Hey, hey, nah man, you opened up on a Sunday so I could swing by and pick up my order, that was way cool of you. I should have repsected the boundaries and not just walked in your office. And hell, man, you're just a normal dude. In fact, those are some hot fucking pics man. Most look like my wife!"

Andy chuckled "Really? You're a lucky man then." And then quickly added "I mean, I'm not saying she, I mean, I'm not implying..."

Jack laughed "Shit man, no offense. My wife and I are pretty open. Between you and me, she can get just as freaky as some of those images you have on your screen. It's all good, man, no offense taken, and no apologies needed. I am the one who was out of line, invading your space."

"Nah, it's cool, thanks for being cool about it. Some clients I have I guarantee would have freaked out. Your wife really likes to get naughty huh? Cool. You're really lucky."

Jack suddenly got the most wicked idea. "Hey man, if I'm not being too forward or crass, has it been awhile since you got laid? I mean, being a widower and all...sorry if I'm crossing a line." He said.

Andy shifted a little. "Well, actually I've been on a couple of dates, but only had a couple of hook-ups, one nighters, a bar hook up and an old married ex girl friend who was passing through town. But yeah, it's been a few months."

Jack's eyebrow raised and he grinned. He got out his phone and pulled up the screensaver he had of Margie. A good picture of her from their last Hawaii vacation. She was wearing a bikini top that showed off the 'girls' really well and a pair off khaki shorts. "MM, ok, fuck it, since we've taken some serious leaps in the last 4 minutes, I'm just going to come right out with it. My wife and I have had a few 3somes over the years but it has been a while since we have had a third party in our bed. This is her." He said, showing the phone top Andy. "What do you say to following me home and you and I give her a good time?" he asked.

12