You Trust Me, Right?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Andy's eyes widened and he looked at the phone and then back at Jack. "Are you fucking with me? She is fucking built and sexy as hell. She really goes in for this sort of thing, I mean, this is cool with her?" he asked.

Jack replied "Well, I'm 95% sure she'll say yes and it's all dependent on her wanting to, of course, but she is definitely the adventurous type. I'll text her and check."

Andy got a little more nervous "And, uh, I mean, just so we're clear, I'm not gay or bi or anything, so...."

Jack laughed and said "I'd be fine with it if you were, but I'm not either. This is all about us having fun with her, not with each other. You ok with that? I mean, I'll be standing right next to as she sucks our cock, most likely. That cool?"

Andy looked like he ran through it in his head in about .5 seconds before saying "Man, if you're wife is that cool this would be like a dream come true!"

Jack smiled and typed on his phone in a message bubble that said 'Margie Cell', "You trust me, right?"


12