You Use My Pussy [M+/F], Fantasy 7

Story Info
You use my pussy while your friends hold me down.
1.6k words
4.46
93.4k
106
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(M+/F. This is a personal cnc/nc fantasy. Everyone is an adult. Forced exposure, dirty talk, mdom/fsub, NC/CNC, light bondage (multiple people holding someone down), objectification, humiliation)

You and your friends find me in bed. I don't sleep in clothes, so I'm already nude beneath the covers. You slowly reveal my naked body as you pull the covers back. I wake up slowly to the sound of you telling your friends to pin me down and spread my legs. Strong hands turn me on my back and hold my wrists over my head. More encircle my ankles and spread them. I quickly realize I can't fight back. Even if I wasn't petite, there are too many of you and you're too strong.

The cool air strikes my nipples and they harden. I look up at you, naked and afraid, to find confidence and lust in your gaze. You don't bother to remove your clothes, but your thick cock stands proud, it's tip glistening in the soft light.

Several other men are holding me and watching me, their gaze running all over my body. They make comments.

"Nice tits. Ha, her pink nipples are already hard. I can't wait to pinch them."

"I love it when they're petite like this. So easy to control and move however you want. It always makes me harder when they whimper."

"She didn't even struggle. I bet she already knows her place, don't you sweetheart? You know what your pussy is for, don't you?"

I don't answer, but I feel my body betray me. I can't help that this humiliation, being forcibly exposed for men and made the object of their gaze and degrading comments, is making my pussy tingle. My pussy warms. I know it's getting wet.

You smile down at me as you scoot forward between my spread legs, your hard cock bobbing at my exposed pussy. Then you wrap your fingers around your shaft and point your cock at my pussy. You rub the head of your cock between my smooth pussy lips and tell me, "Yeah, look at your pussy. You're already getting wet. I knew you would. You need your pussy filled, don't you? Pussy needs to be stretched and used by cock." You tilt your hips and push your cock head down to rub over my pussy hole.

I gasp at the intimacy of the violation and shake my head. "No, please don't!" But I feel the pleasure of your touch ache through my inner thighs. My pussy grows wetter for you.

You chuckle. "You want this," you say as you apply pressure and your cock head starts to stretch open my pussy hole. "You wouldn't be wet if you didn't. Wet pussy needs cock."

"No, please!" My lips part and my mouth falls open as your cock head pops inside. You're inside me! My pussy flutters involuntarily around your cock head.

"Mmm, you like my cock." You push your cock inside me another inch. "Oh, yeah, this is what your pussy is for. Say it."

"This... this is what my pussy is for," I say. My body trembles. I whimper.

You nod as you kneel between my spread legs, letting your cock stretch my pussy entrance. "Again. Say, my pussy is for men to use."

"My," I whimper at the tight sensation of my pussy being forced open by your cock, "pussy.. is for men," I whimper again, "to use."

Your friend holding my left leg whispers, "Fuck, I love when they whimper. I'm already hard." He squeezes the length of his hardening cock inside his trousers.

"Good girl. Now," you say as you bend forward to lie on top of me, your mouth by my ear, "take it." You push your hips forward and start to slowly sink the entirety of your cock inside my pussy.

I realize you're penetrating me and I gasp. "Oh my god," I whisper.

"Take it. Take all of my cock deep inside that tight pussy. Do you feel me owning your pussy?"

I can feel every centimeter of your thick cock as it slides deeper inside my pussy. I feel your cock spreading my walls, like your friends spread my legs. I can't help but moan as your cock rubs me deep inside and forces a rush of pleasure through my body.

Your friends chuckle.

"Haha, listen how she moans for cock."

"She wants this. Here," left leg guy tells right leg guy, "spread her legs wider and pull them back toward her head so he can get all the way inside, as deep as he wants."

"Thanks guys," you tell your friends as they pull my legs up. "Keep her spread up and wide like that. I bet I can push even deeper inside her pussy."

You wiggle your hips and I feel your cock sink a little deeper inside my pussy. The base of your cock stretches my pussy hole so much that it's a little uncomfortable. Your body smashes against my pussy, forcibly spreading my pussy lips and rubbing my sensitive clit. I gasp at the pleasure of it.

"Yeah, there we go. Now I'm all the way inside. Mm, tight pussy. So tight."

I look over your shoulder at your friends. They're smiling and looking at my body like it's an object for them to play with. To use. My pussy tingles and squeezes your cock.

"Fuck, she's squeezing me. Fuck yeah. Her pussy is ready to be used." You reach down and wrap your hands tightly around my hips.

You pull your hips back and your cock rubs my walls as it leaves my pussy. I whimper. I can feel my walls close in on the emptiness your cock leaves behind as you pull out. You stop when your cock head is lodged in my entrance, keeping my pussy open for you.

The ring of my tight hole pulses around your cock head, as if suckling it.

You whisper in my ear, "I'm going to fuck you hard. So hard. Over and over until I cum, and then I'm going to fuck my cum deep inside your pussy. Then you'll know what it feels like to have your pussy dominated. You'll understand how your pussy should be used." You thrust deep inside my pussy.

I cry out in surprise as your cock penetrates my pussy, stretching and rubbing me deep inside.

Your friends cheer you.

"Whoop!"

"Yeah, fuck that pussy!"

I moan, loudly. My whole body trembles as you force another wave of pleasure through my body. I feel my pussy slick the base of your cock and I realize how turned on my body is, how much it craves being exposed and used like this. Every objectifying, humiliating comment makes my pussy warmer and wetter for you.

You pound my pussy. Relentlessly, your hips thrust forward and back as you use my pussy for your pleasure. The room is filled with the sound of your body slapping into mine, your cock penetrating my vulnerable, soaked pussy. You thrust your cock in and out of my pussy, grunting in my ear as you force me to take your cock over and over and over.

"Good girl. Take my cock. Take it. Oh, this feels so good. Good pussy. Fuck yeah. Pussy gonna milk me dry. This is what your pussy is for, to take my cock. Say it again. Say, 'My pussy is for men to use.'"

"Yeah," says one of your friends, "Thank us for using your pussy."

"And for playing with your tits," says another friend. He reaches in and gropes my left breast, pinching my nipple between his thumb and forefinger.

I moan. I can't help it. You're pounding my pussy, rubbing my clit over and over, and now your friend is pleasuring my nipple. I feel so exposed and vulnerable, so used, but my pussy has never been this wet before. "My pussy...ohhh...is for men to use. Ohhh... thank you..ohh..for playing with my tits and using.. ohh ohh.. using my pussy. You're fucking my pussy!"

I can feel an orgasm building.

"I'm gonna cum," you grunt into my ear.

"Fill that pussy," says one of your friends.

"She wants it."

"Make sure you fuck your cum deep inside her pussy, so it stays."

Before my orgasm hits, you thrust hard and bury your cock inside me. Your grip on my hips tightens and you pull my pussy up against your body to make sure you're as deep as you can get. I feel you throbbing inside me, pulsating, spurting line after line of your hot cum deep inside my pussy. You grunt and moan with each fresh load.

"Uh! Fuck. Uh! Yeah, take it. Uh, uh! Take my cum uh! deep in that pussy. Uh! Fuck yeah. Uh!"

I whimper as my orgasm teeters, but fails to come. "No, please, don't stop!" I beg for you not to stop fucking me. Weakly, I try to move my hips to rub my pussy against your body, to push myself over the edge, but you're too strong. Too powerful. You've pinned my pussy exactly where you want it as you use it for your pleasure. My legs tremble with my need.

"Haha, she's trying to get your cock deeper!" says one friend.

"Look how needy she is," says another. "Her pussy needs more."

Another says, "She needs more cock!"

"Please," I whine as my potential orgasm recedes.

You whisper in my ear as your body begins to relax on top of me and you let go of my hips. "Don't worry, baby, we know a pussy isn't satisfied until it's full of cum. We're not gonna leave until your pussy is creamy, dripping, and well used."

I feel your hard cock soften inside my pussy and I groan. My pussy is so wet, so sensitive, so needy, and your softening length teases my pussy. You sigh as you lift yourself off of me and slowly pull your deflating cock out of my pussy. I whimper as your cock slips out of my hole.

"My turn," says the guy holding my left leg.

~Fin~