The Naughty Therapist - Fantasy 4

Story Info
A therapist trains his patient to be submissive.
2k words
4.58
59k
61
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Another standalone fantasy of mine. All characters are of legal age. Contains noncon elements, so skip this fantasy if that's not your thing.)

Are you a naughty therapist? Would you tell me to lie on your couch so you could reach under my skirt and pull my panties down? Slide them down my legs, off my feet, and drop them to the floor. You can collect them later. Then slip your hand up along the inside of my warm thigh. Tell me this is a new therapy, just for patients like me, as you rub the pad of your middle finger over my soft, warm, smooth pussy lips. I keep them shaved.

I gasp quietly and look up at you. No therapist has ever touched me like this before, but I trust you. I'm your patient and I know you know what's best for me. My pussy tingles.

You watch my expression as you sink your finger lower to rub over my sensitive entrance.I blink up at you as your finger slips between my pussy lips and through my wetness.

"Good girl," you smile at me. "Good girls are always wet. Wet means you're ready for penetration." You put your other hand on my shoulder and stare intently down at me. "Here we go," you whisper, smiling down at me, as you slowly push your finger inside my wet pussy.

I whimper as your thick finger pushes inside my pussy, rubbing my walls as you penetrate me.

"You like that? Yes, you like that. You like it when a man is inside your tight little pussy. Spread your legs for me."

I feel my pussy grow wetter for you. Obediently, I spread my legs and immediately your finger sinks deeper inside my tight pussy. My walls involuntarily clench around your finger. I moan softly.

You grin. "Good girl. This is what your pussy is for. Your pussy needs to be stretched and stroked deep inside. I'm going to do that for you." You lift the hem of my skirt, flip it up over my hips, and stare between my legs at your finger inside my pussy.

"I can't use my finger, though. It's not appropriate. It can't do the job properly." You slip your finger out of my pussy.

I try not to whimper.

At your direction, I remove my skirt, let one leg fall over the edge of the couch, and I lift the other to rest over the back cushion. My legs are spread open for you now, exposing my smooth, pink pussy for you.

You stare at my pussy as you unfasten your trousers. You kick off your shoes and let your trousers and underwear fall to the floor.

I'm suddenly nervous as your erect, thick cock bounces upward, protruding from your body like a hard rod.

You don't waste any time sliding onto the couch between my legs. "Good girl," you praise me as you slide your hands under my knees and raise them up toward my head. You lean over me and prop my legs over your shoulders.

"This position will keep your pussy open for full penetration without interference," you explain, grinning. "It's okay if you squirm or make noises when we begin. That's normal." You take my wrists in your hand and pin them to the cushion above my head. "It's important for you to understand your role, so I will keep your hands secured for the duration of the procedure."

I feel the hot hardness of your cock rub along my wet pussy lips. You move your hips, and I feel the length of your cock slide over my tender, sweet lips.

"Are you ready?"

Timidly, I nod up at you.

You reach between us and I feel the heat of something blunt and thick - several times thicker than your finger - press against my entrance.

My eyes widen in shock as my entrance stretches around the blunt head of your cock. It feels so big. I'm not sure something that big will fit inside my pussy.

You smile down at me. "Good girl. That's my cock about to dominate this pussy." You shift your body up over me, pushing my legs higher, as you hover above me. Then, without warning, you let gravity take your hips and you sink down onto me. You groan as your cock slowly impales my pussy and I watch, helplessly, between our bodies as your cock disappears inside my wet pussy. I watch your cock stretch open my entrance, my pussy lips hugging your shaft.

"Fuck, that's tight," you whisper.

The stretch is almost uncomfortable, and I whimper. "It's...it's too big..." My hips squirm, but it's too late. I'm bent in half for you like a fuck toy and there's nothing I can do to stop your cock from sinking into my pussy.

You chuckle. You don't stop. Centimeter by centimeter, your cock keeps sinking into my pussy. "Yes, feel my domination. Your pussy submits to cock. Feel my cock stretch your pussy."

You lower your body to rest upon mine. My knees are by my head and your body covers mine like a blanket. Your balls rest against my anus. You bow your head to rest your cheek against the cushion by my head.

"Fuck, that's good pussy," you whisper into my ear as you relax.

I can't move. I'm bent in half, pinned under you, my pussy speared by your cock. I've never had anything so big so deep inside my pussy. I've never been so filled. My pussy walls flutter around your cock, struggling to accommodate your girth. I feel so vulnerable, my eyes burn. I whimper and sniffle, my breath quickening.

You lay on top of me, humming. "Let's make sure it's all the way inside." You grind your hips into mine.

The base of your cock rubs against my clit. I moan between sniffles.

You chuckle and whisper into my ear. "You like that? You like it when I hold you down, spread your legs wide, and use your tight fuck hole? I know you do. You need men to use that pussy. You need your pussy dominated. Don't worry. I'm going to pound your pussy. I'm going to fuck your pussy so hard."

I do. I don't want to admit it, but I need you to fuck me hard. I crave it. But it's embarrassing and humiliating, to want men to take me like this, to dominate me...to fuck me into submission. I feel my pussy slick your cock at the thought.

"Mmm, I'm about to fuck you. Remember, it's okay to squirm and make noises. You can even ask me to stop. Beg me. I won't stop, though, because it's important that you understand your role as a submissive fuck hole. I'm going to keep fucking your pussy until you understand what it's for: a pleasure hole for men to use whenever they want. I'm going to penetrate your pussy over, and over, and over, for as long as I like. Say you understand."

I'm scared. I've never felt so dominated before. I whimper again and my body quivers under you. "I understand."

"Thank me for penetrating your pussy with my cock."

"Thank you... mm.. for.. mm..penetrating my... my pussy...with your cock."

"Good girl. Now, I'm going to dominate your pussy. I'm going to fuck your pussy hole however I want for as long as I want." Your body tenses on top of mine as you prepare to move.

"Yes, sir."

Your hips pull back and I feel the thick length of your cock withdrawing from my tight walls. I feel the suction of my pussy pulling at your soaked cock. I sigh as the tension stretching my walls open is released and my walls collapse together, but you don't pull all the way out. You keep the bulbous head of your cock inside my entrance, teasing it, keeping it stretched while the rest of my pussy relaxes.

I whimper pathetically. I imagine how it just look, with my tight hole wrapped tightly around your cock head.

You put your mouth against the shell of my ear. "Beg me not to fuck you."

I gasp. I wriggle under you and I feel the head of your cock slipping around inside my tight hole. I struggle against your hand holding my wrists, but you're so much bigger and stronger than I am, it's useless. My movements only cause my entrance to suckle your cock head.

"Please don't fuck me, please," I whisper back, desperate.

"Good girl. I love it when they beg," you hum and push your hips forward, slowly impaling my pussy and stretching my walls open again around your thick cock as you sink deeper and deeper inside my pussy.

"Feel it. Feel my cock inside that pussy, stretching it open. This is my pussy. I'll use it whenever I want to, wherever I want to, however I want to."

"Oh my god," I whisper as your cock lodges fully inside me and a shiver of pleasure rushes over my body.

You don't hesitate to withdraw again, drawing a whimper from me. You chuckle at me. "You like this." Then you set a hard pace. Your body slaps into my wet cunt with each powerful stroke.

I cry out with each thrust. "Ow.. oh my god.. my pussy.. my... pussy... please..."

You laugh at me and possessively rest your free hand over my throat. "Take it," you growl into my ear as you fuck me harder. "Take my cock. That's right, little sub. Such a good girl, taking all of my thick cock deep into your wet pussy. This is what your pussy is for. Thank me for using that pussy."

I moan. I can't help it. Your forcing pleasure into my body, deep inside my pussy, like I've never felt before. "Thank you...for using... my pussy."

"Again, louder," you grunt as you relentlessly pound my pussy.

"Thank you for using my pussy, Sir!" I moan between sniffles.

The room is filled with the sounds of flesh slapping flesh and the sloppy slick sounds your cock makes as it repeatedly thrusts inside me. Your breath rushes past my ear.

I've never been used like this before. It feels so good, to be dominated, to have a cock rubbing so deep inside my pussy over and over, and I realize this is what my body is for. I'm a needy fuck hole for men to use.

Suddenly, you lean back and I see you're holding your phone. You point it between my legs and I realize you're filming yourself fucking my pussy.

Obediently, I keep my legs up and open for you, even as the pleasure builds up inside me and I feel myself tip over the precipice into the strongest orgasm I've ever had. I groan lewdly as my pussy spasms around your pounding cock. My legs tremble and my toes curl.

"She's cumming," you laugh for the camera. "They love being used. Can you guys see the pussy twitching? I'll zoom in for you, so you can see." You move the camera closer to my pussy and I know whoever is on the other side can see every slick detail of my soaked pussy as I orgasm.

"Time to cream the inside of your juicy pussy," you say, grinning down at me. "Here you go, girl. Here's my special sauce. I'll put it deep inside your pussy so you know I'll always be with you."

You groan and then thrust hard, burying your cock deep inside my fluttering pussy. I feel your cock throb over and over and my insides warm.

You groan. "Ugh, ugh, ugh, ugh, take it... yes, good girl. You need cum deep inside your pussy, so you feel full. That's the best place for cum. Always keep your legs open for men to fuck their cum deep inside that pussy."

You moan and slowly fuck your cock in and out, in and out of my pussy, making sure to push every last drop of your cum deep inside.

"Good girl," you say, breathing deeply as you slowly pull your cock out of my pussy. Your phone camera catches the sight of your cum dripping out of my used pussy.