You’ve Had Black, Never Go Back Ch. 02

Story Info
Son and mates get payback for job well done and Aden aches.
1.8k words
4.58
6.2k
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/03/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
andy190
andy190
172 Followers

Part 2 of a sexy father son story, You asked for more. here it is.

When Aden and Brandon finally got themselves together and joined Paul and Marvin in the hot tub they were a little surprised to see how close the others were cuddled up, shoulders under the hot, bubbling water, and almost on each other's laps. Aden smirked as he slid into the warm water next to Marvin. He was a hot young stud. Only 18 but with a firm body that looked like time well spent at the gym. And he was mixed race, of Afro - Caribbean descent. One thing Aden loved was a boy of colour.

He looked down and saw that both boys were naked. Not only naked but holding onto each other's engorged cocks... and they were both sporting a semi!

"OK Paul, what's going on here then?" he challenged his son with some firmness in his voice.

"What does it look like, Dad?" Paul replied, through a huge grin and a twinkle in his eyes. "While you and Brandon were finding the beers (and he grinned again and winked as he spoke) Marvin and I were getting to know each other a little better."

"No, a lot better," chipped in Marvin. "And we want to have a bit more fun with each other, and with the two of you if you fancy it."

Marvin looked from one to the other as he continued to stroke Paul's totally stiff cock as he did a bold and sexy thing. He leaned forward and kissed Paul full on the mouth, sliding his tongue between Paul's full, pouty pink lips.

They wrapped arms around each other and rubbed legs, chest and arms as they explored and probed, flicking, licking and sucking.

"MMmmmm. Yes, oh yes. So hot"! murmered Paul. He was clearly enjoying himself and the sexual attention he was receiving at Marvin's hands.

Aden had to admit that just watching his son was getting him turned on in a big way. He could feel his cock growing and pressing against the material of his shorts. He leaned in towards the faces of the boys, sliding his pink tongue provocatively between his lips and licking and kissing Marvin's neck.

"Oh no you don't." interjected Brandon. "Don't you forget about me."

With that he pulled on Aden's nipples and stood up in the water as he pulled off his shorts with a flourish to reveal his tightly sculptured, naked black body and that huge black ten inch cock.

"Fuck yes," exclaimed all three of the others. Their positive and encouraging comments showed how taken they all were with this fit black young 19 year old stud standing before them in his full hard and dripping body.

"Come here boy," growled Aden as he reached out and roughly pulled Brandon towards him by his big swinging erection. He enveloped Brandon's body with his big, strong hands and pushed his face and lips into his crotch. Fuck, the smell and taste were making his own cock twitch and leak. He stood too, sliding off his shorts to be as naked as the three young, fit men.

Now he closed his eyes as he felt three pairs of hands rubbing, stroking and gripping every part of his body. He was encouraged by firm black hands to re-sit back in the hot tub and body after body rubbed and squirmed all over him.

Then big black Brandon, assertive top Brandon, pulled up a wet silk scarf and roughly tied it over his eyes.Fuck, it was so erotic!

Sexy as fuck, where was this going? He just needed to cum, and soon.

Muscled and testosterone fueled flesh pushed, pummelled and pinched his body. Lips kissed and sucked and teeth nipped and bit playfully. Altogether Adan felt it was too much. He could feel he was losing it and needed to explode.

And then it stopped and the bodies and hands disappeared. He felt strangely alone with just the bubbling water to remind him of where he was and what he, no they, had been enjoying. Alone and hard. So hard!

He raised his hands to pull off the blindfold but they were pushed roughly away.

"No" He recognised that deep baritone. Brandon was back, ordering him and controlling him and after their previous session he was more than happy to let him have his way.

Big black Brandon had taken him to new heights of sexual pleasure and just the memory of it made Aden's cock leak more.

He dropped his hands to his sides and heard the three boys chuckle.

"See, I told you he likes to sub," was the next thing he heard as hands groped his bum.

A deep growl told him to get on his knees and he willingly climbed onto the bench around the jacusi.

"Mouth open. Bum in the air", he was directed next by a rough, assertive voice he thought he recognised as Marvin's.

Mmmm, Marvin. the tall, muscled latino lad with skin like mocha and a sexy glint in his eye. He looked considerably older than his 18 years but still so desirable. What did he have in mind for him later?

At the same time as he felt a large, stiff cock probing and pushing at his mouth, he felt lips wriggling past his bum and balls until they engulfed his erect prick.

"Mmmm. I like that,," Aden moaned. What came next he wasn't so sure about.

A large hand, ( he wanted it to be black) slapped his arse hard three times and the surprise nearly made him choke on the big mushroom head in his mouth. It sent waves of pain and pleasure through his tight body, with the result of making his cock twitch at full mast.

While he was recovering he felt a mix of thick gel and a hard probe invading his hole. It stung and he gasped in pain.

"Suck it up like a man," the deep voice said. "You know you want it."

In and out went the metal probe, further in each time and each time making Aden gasp a little. As his mouth opened a hard bell end from a cut cock was pushed further down his throat and like the guy he was, Aden attempted to suck it all in, every inch.

The intense battering his hole was getting was sending him up, up on a wave of sexual pleasure. Every thrust was deep and filling.

"Mmmm mmm, Oh yeh, fuck me with that stick. Oh yeah."

He was now impaled by the cold, metal probe, a warm mouth around his cock and a big dick pushing firmly towards his tonsils. He was loving it. And all this time he couldn't see a thing. Sexy!

The pounding was hot and enjoyable. Aden moved his body with the hot fuck and enjoyed the lips and tongue working on his cock and balls. In and out, in and out, backwards and forwards, deeper and deeper the fucking of his face and hole went.

"Oh yes lads. So good. Go harder," he murmered between each stroke. He pushed his body back and forth as the momentum built. He was so high he knew he'd have to cum soon.

The three men had him in their power. They began to move in unison, as one, pushing and thrusting, slowly and firmly. It was just enough and Aden found himself relaxing and enjoying the million sensations coursing through his body.

All at once he felt a gaping in his arse as the metal probe withdrew. He felt so empty and wriggled his bum in the hope of reconnecting again.

"No, no dildo. It's time for the real thing." and a pair of large hands grabbed his hips and, as firm lips sucked his cock and his mouth and throat were filled with coffee - coloured cock, his bum was impaled, in one swift move, by a hard, 10 inch, black cock.

"Wha tt tha fu ----?"was all he could mumble."Oohhh... Yeee... eesssss. Please, oh ple---ea---se" and he was gone, taken by that big black cock to a different place, where every nerve ending was electric and sensitive, and he was enveloped in the sex and lust of a hard fuck.

"Ugh, ugh, ugh oh, ooooohhhhhh."

Now he could feel the pain and the pleasure together, then mouths and cocks were removed and he was flipped onto his back on the edge of the pool and found he was on top of a man's body, a fit young man's body. Hands held his ankles and a stiff cock pushed it's way deep inside and rode him hard.

More violent pounding. In and out, hard and rough just as he liked it. Wave after wave of sexual pleasure coursed through his tight body. especially his bum.

Aden cried out in lust. "Fuck me man, fuck me."

"Don't worry cunt. You gonna get it HARD!" Was that Brandon? He could feel his 10 inches pushing roughly up his chute. It had to be him.

Then he felt another body on top of his and another cock pushing alongside Brandon's. Fuck, he couldn't take this.... could he?

"Oh man, oh man, open up for us, come on. Two in one. Black and brown together, ruining your tight hole."

"Oh yes. Fuck me. Both of you. Fuck me hard. Ughhh."

He knew they were in. They both had him now and together were pulling and pushing their dicks in and out of his arse as they ruined his hole. He felt their hands gripping and squeazing. roughly pulling his nipples

They were using his body like a rag doll. Fucking and fucking his hole, kissing and rubbing his body as he soared and flew in ecstacy.

He knew it wouldn't last much longer and at last he felt the spunk boiling in his balls and tingling through his toes until he could stand it no longer and he erupted in a massive cascade of cum, all over his chest and abs.

Immediately this was followed by a stiffening of the cocks in his bum and he felt the surges of semen as both men shot their loads deep inside his guts.

Hands ripped off the blindfold and lips met and kissed his.

"So how was that for you?" asked Brandon as he leaned over and kissed him roughly on the lips.

"Just great. Everything I could have hoped for." Aden replied as he lay back exhausted.

"Well dad, I hope I get a more active role next time. Holding up your ankles was no fun. I wanna fuck too," said Paul.

"No prob son. I won't be able to walk for a few days so you can have all the action you want, but not with me. We'll save that for later."

They all held each other and kissed and stroked their bodies, passing round the vodka and relaxing as they came down from their sexual high.

(To be continued)

andy190
andy190
172 Followers