You Want a Ha-P-y Ending From Me...

Story Info
Giving my soccer player a massage and… more…
769 words
3.78
9.3k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
la_ruche
la_ruche
2 Followers

This story was written for the 2024 Literotica 750 Word Challenge, below this line are exactly 750 words:

*

I hear the door open and close. You're a bit early home.

"Honey, I'm home!" I hear from the entrance and get up from my laptop and head out to meet you. You stand there, still in soccer gear. Sweaty from training and the slight drizzle that started during the evening. I get closer, taking in the familiar scents of you, sweat and the moist outdoor. You pull me in for a quick kiss.

"Got a strained shoulder, could you help me loosen it up?"

"Sure!" I turn around and head for the bedroom, undressing, getting the massage oil and our massage Spotify-list going just in time as you enter. Sitting naked on the bed seeing you entering the room I quickly stiffen up. Your tight belly, even at 36 and playing division 4 soccer, still floors me. The lycra compression tights bulge over your semi-soft dick tucked away under the elastic band, pointing up to the right. You press your knee against my hard dick, and I have your crotch right in front of my face.

"Mmm, you look ready... But perhaps you could give me a ha-P-y ending tonight?" Emphasizing the "P" I know exactly what you want, and the moist head of my dick twitch several times while connected to your knee. "Perhaps you want to relax before giving me the pleasure?" and your hands gently take my head and start moving my face close to the pulsing warm fabric trapping your penis.

As you guide my nose around, I reach down and start working my moist hard dick. Not before long I let my own climax fly, covering the lower parts of your tights. You feel my neck go stiff and then I exhale into your crotch. After a long moment resting there taking in your scents, I look up at you, "I'm ready for you now."

Reaching in under the elastic band I slowly pull your tights down exposing your shaven balls and shaft. A small patch of pubic hair but otherwise smooth and clean. I place your moist tights on the pillow already in the middle of the bed, careful to make sure the leg with my splashed cum will be exactly where you place your hard dick. You lay down with arms over your head and I reach for the oil, warming it in my hands before straddling your hard ass. I lean forward and my soft wet dick lays placidly on your back as I place my hands between your shoulders and begin a slow massage. You moan as I go harder and harder over your shoulders for ten minutes, my cock hardening up in anticipation for what is to come.

"Aahw, that was so goooood! You really loosened that pain!" I understand you and slowly release the pressure and ease back along your legs as I let my thumbs follow your spine down.

I reach the crack between your cheeks and move so you can spread. I'm between your muscular legs and I place my hands on your thighs, and you playfully let your muscles twitch under my hands. I see you're smiling with your eyes closed.

Thumbs back on each side of your crack I push to let you know you should spread more. Your ass is fully exposed and put an oily index finger right on the entrance. You inhale sharply as I push first one and then two joints in. Crooking my finger and I go in knuckles deep with my finger pointing up. I grab around the base of your rectum, meeting with my thumb on the outside and slowly start moving down towards the pelvic parts. You moan louder as I close in, but I stay before getting to the bottom. Slowly releasing the pressure and extending my finger I feel our lack of preparations with enema, but I don't mind. I get my finger almost out before I stop.

Reaching for the bottle of oil I add a couple of cold drops, letting them slowly creep down the crack to my finger. I add my middle finger and oh so slowly see them going back in. This time the tips are hard on the floor of your rectum and my tips carefully search for that sensitive spot, about 2.1 inches in. I see you shudder as I connect with your prostate and place a firm hand on your cheek, reminding you not to move your hips. This climax is all mine to give to you!

la_ruche
la_ruche
2 Followers