You Want Me To Fuck Her!

Story Info
A realtor closes the deal on a submissive couple.
4.9k words
4.48
29.9k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As with my other stories, I write as situations in my life happen. I take creative license, but the primary elements of each story are based in personal experience(s). This story has elements of Master/slave, D/s, cuckolding, anal, oral & M/M contact. If any of these aren't your thing, please move on to the next story. I appreciate all constructive criticism, but if you can't be constructive and feel that you must hide behind an 'anonymous' negative post, I'll simply delete you and your comment. Thank you and enjoy.

It seemed innocent enough.

I had been friends with Tom & Julie for years and I was very happy that they'd asked me to be their Realtor as they looked to sell their home and retire to the South.

Whenever I saw them, we always greeted each other the same way -- Tom and I would give each other a back-slapping bear hug and Julie and I would give each other a quick kiss on the cheek and a hug.

So, was today different, or just something innocent and I was letting my imagination get carried away? Julie's kiss would've landed squarely on my lips if I hadn't turned my cheek like I'd done so many times before. As it was, her kiss landed on the corner of my mouth and it seemed to linger fractionally longer than normal.

I had been obsessed with this for several days now and was looking for an opportunity to go by and see them again to see if I was imagining things or if Julie really had tried to kiss me on the lips; so, I was glad to have a legitimate reason to drop by and talk real estate with them the next day.

At the appointed time I rang the doorbell and as usual, Tom opened the door and we greeted each other with our usual bear hug then he stepped back into the house and Julie stepped forward to greet me.

I looked in her eyes as I prepared for our kiss but didn't turn my cheek and she returned my look as we kissed each other fully on the lips. Now I knew it wasn't an accident.

What I didn't know was if Tom's back was turned or if he noticed -- and what the kiss meant.

The rest of my visit was all business, but I was definitely distracted as I tried to wrap my mind around the meaning of the kiss.

Tom and Julie had been married for almost twenty-five years, having married young, they were in great shape from regular work-out routines and I envied their ability to retire young and fit.

Julie is 44 and stands 5' 4-1/2" tall with a slim build and legs that seem exceptionally long for her height. She'd never had children -- they both chose careers over parenting -- so her hips were narrow, and I estimated her breasts to be a pert 34A or possibly 34B.

Her blond hair wasn't natural but was obviously professionally kept. And only because Tom had a bit too much to drink one night a few years before did I know that Julie kept her pussy clean shaven -- an image that I'd never really been able to clear from my mind's eye.

There was a subtle sexiness to her, but I never really thought about it out of respect for Tom.

Tom was 46, similarly slim and only about 5' 7", maybe 5' 8" and had often joked about how he wished he had the presence I had when my 6' 2", 231-pound frame walked into a room.

Tom and I were pretty much polar opposites; he was a bookworm/nerd in high school and college and what I would call a Beta male and I was fairly successful both academically and athletically and almost universally acknowledged as an Alpha.

There had even been the odd occasion when Julie would find a moment to squeeze my bicep or my thigh and ask when I was going to share my secret with Tom -- referring to how I kept myself in pretty good shape at the age of 48.

Several weeks passed as I worked with them to get their house ready for the market and I was in a pattern of going by the house 2 - 3 times per week. Each time our greeting pattern was the usual bear hug between me and Tom, but Julie and I would kiss each other on the lips as we both leaned into our hug.

During this time, I had experimented at different times by letting my right hand slide down and across the edge of her ass and down her hip as we ended our hug; or, placing my left hand on the small of her back at the top of her slacks or jeans and my right hand on the middle of her back and pulling her to me a little tighter than normal,

I also made sure my cock was pre-positioned to press against her just above her pussy while kissing her just a little harder and longer than normal, to see if and how she would react.

Each time watching over her shoulder to see if Tom noticed or was even watching. Most of the time he had already turned and started to walk away, but there were several times that he seemed to pause ever so slightly and watch as our lips met.

On one visit, while the three of us were out in their garage looking at the newly epoxied garage floor. I was standing between them and Tom mentioned that the floor looked great and thanked me for suggesting they do it.

Julie was quick to add her appreciation and I stuck my chin out in Julie's direction and pointed to my cheek and said, "You're welcome, right here baby!"

Julie stepped towards me just as Tom said with a chuckle, "Hey, not on the lips," which seemed strange considering I knew that he had watched us kiss on the lips numerous times as we greeted one another, but I didn't say anything, and we all laughed a little as Julie stood up on her tiptoes and kissed my cheek.

What Tom couldn't see was that she steadied herself by resting her left hand on my ass cheek and giving it a squeeze as she leaned in to kiss me.

A couple of hours later, noticing that Tom had said his goodbye and excused himself to the bathroom, I took the exchange with Julie further than I had so far when I put my right hand squarely on her ass cheek and my left hand on her right hip and pulled her into me for a kiss on the lips that was definitely longer than anything we'd done before which caused my cock to stir to the point that I knew she had to feel it pressed against her.

This time, when I pulled away, she reached up and put her hands on either side of my face and pulled me down for a second kiss, albeit much shorter than the first one, it was the first time we had kissed twice.

I also noticed that Julie looked down and in the general direction of my crotch after the second kiss and as I turned to leave I looked down and realized that my slacks were obviously tented from my hard cock.

At this point, even I could figure out that there was some obvious flirting going on; the only questions were, 'why now?' and 'how far would it go?' -- or 'how far would Tom let it go?'

We were within a week of putting the house on the market and Tom and Julie had invited me over for dinner and to walk around the house with them now that all the work they'd had done was complete.

They'd asked me to come over around three o'clock and had invited a small gathering of our mutual friends to join us a couple of hours later for a summer barbecue.

Our greeting was the usual, but I did notice that Tom definitely paused and watched Julie and I kiss each other on the lips this time. I just wasn't quite sure how to interpret the expression on his face as he turned and walked away.

Julie was wearing a cute sun dress that was, of course, not too long and not too short and as we kissed I put both of my hands on her hips and then let them slide around her back as we hugged, putting them just below the small of her back and slightly at the top of the curve of her ass, then giving her a quick squeeze and sliding my hands up her back before we broke the hug.

I was pretty sure she could feel my semi-erect cock press into her as we hugged.

Tom led us around the house, pointing out each area that had been worked on and pausing to permit me to perform a quick visual inspection.

As Julie and I followed him around the house, I made a point of finding every opportunity to touch her.

I would put my hand in the small of her back and nudge her down the hallway or through a bedroom doorway in front of me, or playfully place both of my hands on her shoulders from behind and say to Tom, 'keep marching Tom, we're right behind ya!'

About halfway through the tour, I noticed that Julie had begun covering my hand with hers whenever I touched her and reaching for my hand to steady herself just before walking up the stairs in front of me.

We were in the basement and nearing the end of the tour when it sounded like the doorbell upstairs rang and Tom headed upstairs to see who it was and said that Julie should keep showing me what had been done.

As we rounded the corner into one area of the basement I was surprised to find that the built-in bar had been completely refinished. This was something I had suggested to them, but Tom had resisted so I wasn't expecting that it would be done.

The difference was dramatic, and I turned to Julie and said, "You guys had the bar refinished!"

"Surprise! Do you like it?"

I turned to her and said, "Like it? I love it!" and put both of my hands on either side of her face and pulled her upwards and kissed her on the lips three times -- lingering noticeably on the last one. I kept my hands on her face and felt the heat from the rush of blood as she blushed.

Suddenly, Tom's voice crashed into the situation, "How's it going down there?"

I pulled my hands from Julie's face and felt her remove her hands from my waist -- I hadn't even realized they were there -- and we stepped slightly away from each other just before Tom rounded the corner at the bottom of the stairs.

Not sure where to go from there, I said, "I was just telling Julie that I could kiss you both for refinishing the bar -- it looks great - and I love you like a brother Tom, but I ain't kissing ya!"

He laughed and said, "I hope not!" as he passed between us saying, 'let's finish this up so I can get started with the grill before everyone else starts showing up."

We finished the tour, and all headed back upstairs, Tom leading the way, then Julie with me picking up the rear. As Julie passed me to begin walking up the stairs, I gave her a light smack on the ass and she turned and quietly shook her finger at me, but I noticed she was smiling.

Julie and I helped Tom prepare some of the food for the grill and it wasn't long before friends were showing up and an evening of socializing was well underway.

We were all enjoying a fun evening of friendship, when I saw Julie go into the kitchen. No one seemed to notice that she didn't come right back out, so I swallowed the last of my Fireball and headed to the kitchen for a refill.

When I rounded the corner into the kitchen, Julie was sipping a fresh glass of water and casually leaning against the counter. "You look deep in thought" I said.

Julie blinked herself back from where ever her mind had taken her and saw that I was about to refill my shot glass. "Is that really cinnamon flavored?"

"Come try a sip" I responded and as she approached I took my eye off what I was doing and some of the liquid poured out onto the counter. I used two fingers to sort of scoop it up and turned and offered them to Julie.

It wasn't a planned action -- more like a reflex reaction I had as I scooped up the liquor -- but I didn't really give her a chance to think about it I just kept moving my fingers towards her lips and said, "Quick, don't waste it!"

Julie opened her mouth and sucked the liquor from my fingers. I pulled them out and scooped up some more and turned towards her again, but by this time she'd had a chance think about it and tried to transfer the liquor onto her fingers from mine instead of sucking my fingers again.

"Oh stop!" I said, "Just suck."

Our eyes met as Julie opened her mouth and leaned forward and took my fingers into her mouth again, closing her lips around them, sucking and licking them clean.

I left them in there a little longer than necessary and when I finally pulled them out of her mouth she smacked her lips and said, "Mmmmm! Yummy! I like it."

"Here, I'll pour you one." I said, as I filled a shot glass and handed it to her, "Since it's your first one, you have to shoot the whole thing all at once, cheers!" and I lifted my shot glass and drained it, then watched as Julie finished off hers as well.

"Mmmmmm! That's dangerously delicious!"

"I think that's the point" I said with a smile and leaned in for a kiss. Julie leaned in and I could taste the liquor on her lips as we kissed.

There was a moment of silence between us. "You're a naughty girl."

"Only if you tell me to be" she said with a smile.

"Oh really?" I said, "Be careful, I might test your naughti-ness."

There were no other words between us, but it seemed from her expression that she was calling my bluff.

Emboldened by the combination of alcohol and our flirtation, I whispered in her ear, "Go to the bathroom, take your panties off and bring them back to me."

Her eyes got big and I thought she was going to say something, but, she just smiled, gave me a quick peck on the lips, pulled away from me and walked out of the kitchen.

I refilled my shot glass and walked out to rejoin the conversation in the family room -- noticing that Julie wasn't around and letting my mind fill with thoughts of Julie, panty-less under her sundress.

She came back after a few minutes, but we were each caught up in our own conversations and didn't really have much interaction for the remainder of the party.

It wasn't until people started filtering out that I watched Julie hug a parting guest and wondered if she was really naked under her dress. I also noticed that Tom seemed a bit glassy-eyed and it was clear that he'd had a bit too much to drink and was a little wobbly.

I decided to go into the kitchen and get a head start on helping with the clean up just as Tom walked in.

Seeing me, he said, "Hey buddy, it's just the three of us now, but I'm not sure Julie will let me help much cause she thinks I'm drunk and she's afraid I'll drop or break one of her dishes, so thanks for stepping in for me and helping clean up. I think I'm gonna just go sit down on the couch and try to stay out of trouble."

Julie walked in as Tom was walking out and she heard me say, "No worries pal, I'll take your place tonight. You go sleep it off."

"Sounds like you're filling in for Tom tonight? That could be a tall order" she said as she walked into the kitchen.

"I think I'm up for the task" I replied and turned towards the kitchen sink.

"I hope so..." she said. When I turned back around, I saw that her face was bright red with embarrassment. I decided to press her a little and asked her what she was thinking about that would make her blush like that, to which she fumbled with her reply, eventually saying, "It's nothing." Then, "I probably shouldn't say."

My immediate response was, "Now you HAVE to tell me!" and she seemed to blush even more. I could see the turmoil in her eyes and decided to press further. "You know Tom watches when we kiss each other, right?"

Her eyes got bigger, but she didn't say anything. "In fact," I continued, "I think he kinda likes watching us kiss." I pressed further, watching for her reaction, "Oh my god," I said after a moment, "He does, doesn't he?!"

Her nod of confirmation was barely noticeable -- as if she wasn't sure how I was going to react. "So that's why you started kissing me on the lips?"

Again, her nod was barely noticeable. "So what else does he like to watch?" I asked, already knowing about Tom's struggle from a few months ago when Julie caught him cruising internet porn one night. He had confided in me about it and I was able to determine that some of the porn he was watching was of husbands watching other men fuck their wives.

Julie just kept looking at me without answering. "Do you kiss other men so he can watch?" I asked, suddenly wondering if I was just one of many.

"No, only you," was her timid response.

"So is this something you two have talked about?" I asked, still not letting her know that I knew about the porn issue.

"A little bit." She replied. I kept pressing. She was on her heels and I wanted to keep her there.

"What does that mean? What's a little bit? Tell me Julie."

I realized my cock was fully erect and thought to myself, 'fuck it' and said, "Come here," leaving no doubt that it wasn't a request by putting my hand behind her head and pulling her up to me to kiss her full on the lips. I ground my lips against hers with enough force to let her know this was way beyond a quick peck on the lips and within short order our kiss turned from friendly to one of passion and hunger.

I pulled Julie close to me for a full body hug as our kiss continued and I slid my hands down around her shoulders and down her back until I reached her ass. I used both hands to begin pulling her dress up until it was bunched up above her waist and then started kneading her bare ass cheeks with both hands.

Her muffled moans while we kissed encouraged me and I reached around with my right hand and pushed her legs apart and began rubbing her clit. Her pussy was soaked and her juices were flowing onto my hand and down the insides of her thighs. The scent of her arousal filling the air.

I broke our kiss and looked into her eyes as I said, "You need to be fucked by a real man, don't you?"

"Oh yes, please!" she moaned as I pushed two fingers deep into her pussy.

I reached for her hand and pulled it towards my crotch. I felt her try to pull her hand away, but she had no chance against my grip and I pressed her hand over my rock hard cock and whispered, "touch me."

Julie's hand began squeezing and rubbing my cock without my help and I released it and noticed movement over her shoulder near the entrance to the kitchen and looked to see Tom, who was looking down at her hand on my cock and rubbing his own cock.

"Get over hear boy!" I commanded, and Tom's head jerked up as the sound of my voice brought him out of his trance.

He hesitated.

"I said get over here boy! You & I both know you want to watch." Tom's movement towards us was more dumbstruck reaction than anything else.

As he got close, I reached over and brushed his hand away from his cock and grabbed his crotch and squeezed hard. His cock couldn't be more than 4 or 5 inches long and it was fully erect. I stopped kissing Julie and released Tom's cock, reaching for his hand and pulling it towards my crotch. I looked at him and laughed and said, "that's not a cock -- that's a little boy dick. THIS is a cock!" as I forced his hand to feel my cock through my slacks.

"Oh FUCK!" he moaned as his hand rubbed my cock and he shuddered as he came all over himself.

"Did you just cum all over yourself boy?! That's disgusting." Strip off your clothes and sit in that chair and let me show you how a real man handles his cock."

If I'd had time to plan this, I'm sure I would've been thinking that this was progressing a lot faster than I imagined and I wasn't sure how far it would go, but my cock was rock hard, and I was in full-on Alpha mode.

There was not a word from either of them as Tom stripped and I continued kissing and finger-fucking Julie while she pawed at my cock. I was going to fuck Julie and I really didn't care if Tom was in the room or not. As he pulled his underwear off, dripping with his cum, I said to Julie, "I think he should clean that mess up, don't you?" I didn't wait for her answer. "You heard me boy, lick that cum off your underwear."

Only a whimper escaped his lips as he lifted his cum-soaked underwear to his mouth. Julie and I both watched as Tom licked up his own cum.

I looked at Julie and told her to take my cock out. Tom only paused a moment as he watched his wife fumble with my belt, unbutton and unzip my slacks and pull my cock out of my boxer briefs and slowly stroke it.

12