You Want Me To Fuck Her!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I noticed that Tom's little dick was getting hard again too and called him out on it, "so you like watching your wife stroke another man's cock don't you boy?" He never took his eyes off my cock as he nodded and watched Julie stroke it to its full length, smearing my pre-cum all over the tip.

"I bet you wish that was your hand stroking my cock don't you boy?" Tom didn't answer but his eyes opened wider and he started jerking his little dick between his thumb and forefinger.

I looked at Julie, "You think Tom is wishing he was stroking my cock?" Her affirmative nod was immediate and exaggerated. "I think you're right, and I also think he wants to watch me fuck his wife; don't you boy?" Again, his eyes never left my cock as he nodded. "Then get over here and stroke my cock while your wife strips for me." There was no hesitation this time. I pulled my fingers out of Julie's dripping pussy and wiped her juices onto my cock as I slowly stroked it.

Julie was quickly naked, having slipped her sundress over her head and removed her bra. Tom's hand was wrapped around my cock and slowly stroking it. "Both of you stand still while I look you over," I said and reached for one of Julie's tits and gave it a squeeze. "Nice." I circled around her letting my hand glide across her torso and trailing down to her ass. I grabbed both hips and stepped into her, pressing my hard, slippery cock between her ass cheeks as I leaned into her, "Have you ever been fucked in the ass?" I whispered into her ear, loud enough for Tom to hear.

"No."

I was rocking back and forth, sliding my cock up and down between her ass cheeks. "Why not?"

"Tom thinks it's dirty" she replied. I stopped rocking and she picked up the motion and pushed back into me, rubbing her ass up and down the length of my cock.

"But you want it, don't you -- you need to be fucked in the ass, don't you Julie?"

"Oh yesssss."

"You want me to pump my cock into your ass and fill it with cum, don't you slut?" The moan that I expected from Julie actually came from Tom, drawing my glance his way in time to see him cum again all over the floor.

"I didn't tell you to cum yet boy!" I growled at Tom, "Get down on your hands and knees and lick it up -- NOW!"

Tom dropped to the floor and began lapping up his own cum like a good little dog.

I told Julie to kneel next to him and then lean back onto his back like he was a footstool. "Spread your legs now." I commanded as I slipped my fingers back into her soaking wet pussy and finger-fucked her.

Tom looked up when he felt her lay across his back, "Keep licking boy. I'm going to fuck your wife." "That's what you want, isn't it?"

"Yes Sir."

I had an idea -- an inspiration.

I rearranged them so that Julie was on all fours over Tom and he was lying flat on his back on the floor with his head between her knees looking up at her pussy. I finished undressing and knelt behind Julie, ready to fuck her hard from behind, purposely waving my cock up and down making it slap against Julie's wet pussy and then down onto Tom's face. "Do you want me to fuck your wife Tom?"

"Fuck Yes."

"Say it boy,"

"I want you to fuck my wife,"

"Beg me to fuck her boy,"

"Please fuck my wife!"

"Say it again,"

"Please fuck my wife!"

"Please fuck my wife -- who?"

"Please fuck my wife Master!"

"That's a good boy, now take my cock and guide it into your wife's pussy!"

Julie was so worked up that she began shuddering in orgasm as soon as Tom guided the head of my cock to her dripping pussy and I pushed in. Her movements were spastic, and I had to push in hard and deep to stay in her. We were rocking back and forth, and I was just trying to stay in her when I felt warm breath and a wet tongue on my balls.

Tom was licking my balls and Julie's clit. "That's a good boy! Lick my balls! Here, open up and suck on my cock" and I withdrew and felt Tom grab my cock and guide it into his mouth. Fuck it felt good.

I rocked back and forth and fucked Tom's mouth. I was pushing until I could feel my balls resting on his face and I could hear and feel him gagging. "You like tasting your wife's pussy juice on my cock boy?"

"Mmmhmmm" Tom moaned as I kept fucking his mouth.

Julie had fallen forward onto her elbows, exhausted, and had her head nestled between Tom's legs, motionless, his small dick poking out from under her cheek.

I withdrew my cock from Tom's mouth with a popping sound, "Put my cock back in your slut wife's pussy boy, I'm not finished fucking her yet,"

Tom's hand placed the head of my cock at the opening of his wife's pussy and I pushed all the way in with one thrust. Julie barely moved as I sawed my cock hard into her pussy -- my balls slapping against her on each stroke. I knew I wouldn't last long and felt the familiar sensation of my cum beginning to boil in my balls.

My first two shots were deep in Julie's pussy, but I pulled out and shot three more streams at her pussy and ass and watched as my cum dripped down onto Tom's face. "Lick it up," I said to him and his tongue and fingers were quickly at work.

I leaned back, my cock still semi-erect and throbbing with each beat of my heart, and watched Tom lick my cum off of his wife's pussy and scoop it up off of his own face and lick it off of his fingers.

The whole scene was surreal and had happened so fast that I almost couldn't believe it had actually happened. Thinking quickly, I reached over and pulled my slacks to me, removed my phone and snapped a few pics of the view of Julie's ass up in the air, covered with my cum and Tom licking it up as it dripped down from her pussy onto his face and tongue.

As Tom finished, I leaned forward so that my cock was dangling over his face again, "Now clean up my cock like a good little slave."

12