You Want to Do What!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

LeeAnn surrendered to her mother's order and pulled her top over her head. Oh Gawd, that body of hers was out of this world. Between looking at her mother's ass in that lacy pair of panties and LeeAnn's barely covered body, my cock was hard as a rock.

"Now sit your ass down. Don't move. Don't talk unless spoken to. And don't you dare turn your eyes away."

LeeAnn to her credit did as she was told. She stayed quiet. All though she did shed a few tears in the next hour and a half. But it was part of the deal and she had agreed to it. It was actually not as bad as what I had seen.

Sheila had proceeded to undress me in the living room before she fell on her knees. I used to think her daughter was good at sucking cock, but Sheila was the hands down expert. Having been coached by her in advance, I did not make eye contact with my wife once we started. It was good advice. I also stop thinking of LeeAnn as her mother worked my cock with her hands and mouth.

The woman was out of this world. Not only was she a slightly older beautiful version of her daughter, she was sexually insatiable. I had heard rumors about her but never in my wildest dreams had I ever expected anything like I experienced that evening.

In minutes she went from licking my cock to bobbing over the head and taking me into her throat. She had no gag reflex. My cock seemed to effortlessly glide past her tonsils into her throat and back out at her whim. She could have made me blow in her mouth easily. But she had other ideas. She edged me three times and then proceeded to take her bra off and feed me her breasts and nipples. I feasted on them for what seemed like a long time; I lost track. Then she went back to sucking my cock.

"I want you to blow your load so we can have you last longer upstairs," she said in her sensual voice. I was so mesmerized; I couldn't bring myself to respond. All I could do was nod and sit on the edge of the seat as Sheila worked her sorcery. In minutes, she had me on the edge again, only this time she didn't hold back. I think I tried to say I was going to cum, but she ignored me and kept her pattern of bobbing, taking me in her throat and repeating the process. Only a bit more hurried I noticed.

My hands instinctively reached for her blond mane holding my head in place as my cum shot through my shaft and into her mouth. I could feel her cheeks and throat working to swallow my cum, but there was too much of it. I hadn't been so turned on this much in a long time. The image of some of my spunk escaping the sides of her mouth to drip on her tits will be seared into my memory for the rest of my life.

Sheila sat back and wiped her mouth with the back of her hand. She looked at her daughter with a smirk. For the first time I saw my wife look away in what looked like shame. I had expected anger.

"We are going upstairs now," Sheila announced. "Go turn the bed down for us and we'll follow you in a minute."

LeeAnn didn't look at me as she did what her mother asked. My eyes stared at her ass as she went up the stairs. I missed that ass.

"Don't let her make you feel sorry for her Garry," she said working my cum into her tits.

But I saw something in her interaction with my wife that made me wonder if I knew everything.

"What was that between you and LeeAnn," I asked her directly holding her arm.

She patted my hand and looked at me with an understanding look.

"I wasn't sure of it, but the way she looked away from us with guilt. We may have her on the run. Just don't let up. Don't be weak when we go up. Ignore her and fuck me hard. Make a show of it. I know I'll enjoy it."

"Are you or is this an act?"

"Garry, I was not sure this was the thing to do before. But now, I think it has to happen. She needs to know how you felt. She has been scared of what you would ask her to do. One time of this, is actually letting her get off easy."

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"I know my daughter. Just now when she saw you blow your load in my mouth, she had this guilty look. I know the look. She feels guilty at what she did. But I also know how she can try and get out of things. Like I said, don't back off."

"So are you into this?" I asked feeling the need to know.

"Fuck yeah," she replied. "I have wondered how you were in the sack for years. Now I know you have a big dick and want it in me. Does that surprise you?"

"Kind of yes," I replied in shock at her voracity.

"Well, get ready to have your mind, and everything else blown."

I nodded and followed her upstairs where LeeAnn was waiting by the bed. The look on her face said it clearly that she was not happy. But I let my mother in law take the lead as she knew her daughter better. She and I had made the decision to set the terms of LeeAnn's and my reconciliation.

This is what we knew. LeeAnn had brought a man to our home and had sex with him. She had lied to Sheila about where they were going. Somewhere along the way, LeeAnn had consumed over half a bottle of bourbon. We knew that as Todd Fucken Manson, her lover, had hardly any alcohol in his body when he was taken to the hospital right after the incident.

And sometime during the incident, LeeAnn had ingested ecstasy. A mood altering drug. It had a thirty to forty-five minute activation window from ingestion to full effect. It made a person feel like they had more energy, increased heart rate, and altered their emotions to feel more sexually charged and empathic to those around them.

Had Manson waited for the full effects before he moved in on LeeAnn, or had they been intimate and sexually engaged before that happened? It all came down to time. LeeAnn and Manson had left Sheila's soon after seven PM. It takes ten minutes from her mother's to my house, so assuming they arrived at my house at seven ten or fifteen, Manson had to talk her into drinking my booze. At least five minutes for him as he is quick to talk women into things. So by seven twenty or so, say seven thirty to be sure, he was feeding her ecstasy laced bourbon.. It takes thirty to forty minutes to take effect, so it would be eight to eight fifteen before the drug was impairing her judgement.

The drug addiction specialist at the hospital informed me that the alcohol sped up the process so that she was feeling the effects by seven forty-five. But while impaired and receptive to his advances, she still knew what she was doing. At that moment, I was revolted thinking she had given into him willingly. But the doctor questioned the rope burns and marks. And there had been other marks. Bruises left by hands when they restrain a woman. She had struggled, but being smaller than Manson, she had eventually been overpowered. But again, the doctor was honest and told me that early on, she had free will, but past eight in the evening, she was beyond fighting and was giving into the drug and alcohol effects loosening up her libido.

Being Sheila's daughter, LeeAnn liked sex and enjoyed it immensely. But she was not like her mother. She had more control of it that Sheila did at her age. But once the booze and drugs had taken effect, she was a lost cause as far as fidelity to me.

I had gotten there just past eight. You do the math.

As much as there was some doubt, I knew that LeeAnn had engaged in sex with Todd Fucken Manson while she was clear headed enough. That guilty look had confirmed it. So no, I was not weak when we got upstairs. Where as in the living room I had let Sheila be in charge, once in the bedroom, I took over.

"Strip," I said to Sheila as I stood staring at my wife. "You too LeeAnn. And go sit on the chair on the other side of the bed. Do as you are told and watch all times. If I see you looking away the deal is off."

"Yes Garry," she replied.

"What you did with him was right where I am going to be with Sheila in seconds. You'll get to see what I saw up close. Maybe you'll understand how it felt. Now sit."

She sat quietly with her hands on her knees as I and Sheila started kissing again. Deep loud kissing with tongue and all. I had decided that if my marriage was not going to work; I would at least enjoy Sheila's charms. This opportunity was not likely to come again.

Our hands reached for each other's body parts as we continued to kiss. She stroked my cock and I held her breasts with both hands. They felt so full and heavy; her nipples hardening in my palms.

"Can you eat me?" she asked pulling away.

"It will be my pleasure," I replied and followed her as she lay back on the bed.

When Sheila spread her legs to show me her cunt, her waxed mount parted to show me her pink and wet insides. Her clit hood barely covered that engorged clit of hers. In seconds I was licking and sucking it as my fingers probed her insides. The squishing sound and her moans reverberated in the room.

She moaned and pushed her hips up to my mouth as I continued the circles around her thick clit. At that moment I wondered if the size of her and LeeAnn's clits had something to do with their enjoyment of sex. It seemed that women I had been with that had smaller clits did not have the libido of Sheila and her daughter. I was shocked out of my thoughts as Sheila bucked her hips up and held my head in place over her mount.

Then she fell back on the bed trying to catch my breath.

"Gawd that was good!" she said trying to catch her breath. "Garry you are an expert at this."

"Too bad he doesn't make the time to do that with me," LeeAnn said clearly miffed at her mother's response.

"LeeAnn," I said looking up at her. "I promise to take more time off and be with you. I understand it was a mistake for me not to pay you more attention...give you more time. But I never cheated on you. I was not out catting around with other women. You on the other hand chose to bring a shit-heel to our home to mess around with."

She flinched at that. Then said nothing as she pursed her lips in anger. She was trapped and we both knew it. The question was would her pride and ego win over our family. Also what love she had left for me if any.

"Time's a wasting," Sheila said tapping my shoulder. "You ready for the main event?"

My cock was hard in spite of my wife being the audience. I think that day I discovered I was a bit of an exhibitionist.

"I know you are clean," Sheila said. "Do me bareback."

At that moment, I turned toward her, and the world was just me and Sheila. I forgot about Todd Fucken Manson, LeeAnn, my kids, my family and the world just outside the window. All I saw was Sheila and her inviting spread thighs. Her splayed wet pink sex. Her heaving breasts as she breathed. Her eyes darting between my cock and my face.

Sheila reached for me and rubbed my hardness up and down on her slit as I moved closer. She gave me one last look and looked down not wanting to miss my entry. Mesmerized by what was about to happen, I too looked down to where her pink labia beckoned to my hardness.

"Put his cock in me LeeAnn," her mother hissed still looking at my cock just outside.

I think I heard LeeAnn whimper at what was asked of her, but she eventually reached under my balls and guided my cock to Sheila's spread gash. With my cock just inside her, Sheila spread wider for me and I sunk deeper. LeeAnn let go and I pushed in plunging into this wonderful woman's cunt. The look on her face as I plunged in her was one for the ages.

The next hour was a blur. We fucked hard and fast, slow and deep. We tried different positions and finally found ourselves where we had started. Sheila had cum a few times, but that blow job had made me hold out during our wonderful fucking.

"Are you ready to cum?" she asked. "Because I want you to blow your load in me."

That set me off. My thrusting became faster and almost furious. Sheila spread her legs wide and out. I had never seen a woman do that before, but the sensation and visual was unbelievable. To be honest, her daughter had never spread for me this way, nor made me feel so wanted as Sheila did.

When I came, it was a deep explosion coating her insides. As I thought my insides would come out through my dick. She held me tight as I gave her everything I had.

"Give it to me...yes...cum in me..." she grunted with me.

Eventually, all I had to give was given and all my strength failed me. I fell on her thinking I would crush her. But Sheila held on to me and kissed the side of my neck.

"Yes baby...yes...so good...so fucken good..."

I'm not sure if it was seconds or minutes later, I finally rolled off her and lay next to her. LeeAnn was staring at us and to my surprise her hand was between her legs rubbing her clit.

"Sorry," she said, "but you two looked so good I got turned on."

"Turned on! You got turned on?" I said totally surprised. "Weren't you jealous? Hurt at all?"

"At first yes Garry...but...I guess knowing I deserved it... I can't explain it."

Sheila scoffed at first. Then she giggled. Soon the chuckle turned into a deep laugh. I stared at her in surprise. Then her infectious laugh got to me. Soon I was laughing as well. LeeAnn pulled her hand away from her clit thinking we were laughing at her.

"You got your revenge Garry," she said. "You don't have to laugh at me. You too mom!"

I stopped laughing and just smiled at her.

"I'm not laughing at you LeeAnn. I am laughing at how our life turned out. We have a lot to figure out you and I, but you are still here and so am I."

"And so am I," Sheila said reminding us there were three of us in this now.

We all looked at each other realizing that our relationship had changed and would never be the same as Sheila had told me when I first went to her with my idea.

"She may be my mom," LeeAnn said, "but not your relative Garry. It's no incest, but still people would talk if they knew. We live in Texas, not San Francisco."

---------------------

LeeAnn and I reconciled. We saw a counselor for a few months and came to terms with some things about each other. The problems we had were between us before Todd Fucken Manson stuck his nose and prick in it. We had communication problems and a lack of understanding that sex and love were not the same thing.

In time I lost the anger I felt about her letting Manson fuck her, and let's face it, she had. She admitted in therapy that she had considered it before he drugged her. She had certainly blown him and let him eat her out as they drank my booze.

On my part, I realized that I loved the sex with Sheila as much as with my wife. True, I had gotten to my extramarital sex differently than my wife, but I had gotten there just the same.

Only as time passed, I found myself attracted emotionally more to Sheila than LeeAnn. And LeeAnn was not stupid. She could see how her mother and I were interacting and accepted it. For a while anyway.

Then one day two years later, she went to work and never came home again.

---------------------

Epilogue

There was more to Sheila than most people knew. I would find that out as time passed. Time where her daughter disappeared, and we were left to raise my and her daughter's children.

Two months later, LeeAnn called her mother and told her she was not coming back. She had moved to California and would file for divorce giving me full custody. Six months later the court made me a free man and LeeAnn was out of my life.

She never visited again. We heard she got married to a Silicon Valley computer geek and had a baby girl with him. In time, our kids stopped asking for her. Sheila had become their mom.

By the time the divorce came through, Sheila and I were living in her house and had sold mine. We didn't want anything to do with the place. A developer bought it and tore it down along with the entire neighborhood to build a tech center.

Sheila and I were never blood family. She had been the mother of my wife, but no blood relative. I never felt she and I were committing incest or anything like that. Being only six years older than me, we fit as a couple. She stayed young looking until she was in her mid-fifties when menopause brought a bit of weight gain and a slight belly. But the rest of her was still as sexy and I learned to appreciate spooning her and holding that small belly.

Oh, we had two more children right after we married. Sheila legally adopted my children, so our family was set. We had a happy life. But I learned from marrying her daughter first that a sexy woman needs attention. I stopped working overtime and instead focused on promotions for advancement. I eventually became chief deputy. Pretty much chief of police as the Sheriff was an elected position used by politicians to move on their career to higher office.

My sister Jenny married a doctor and had three more children with him.

Jake Sloan and his wife Leila visited us every few years and we went to visit them in North Carolina where they lived. Great couple.

Todd Fucken Manson discharged himself from the hospital and left without a trace. I was sure he was busy breaking up marriages by seducing the wives of any man foolish to ignore her. I set a note in our database to look for his name in case it came up.

Then one day his name was all over the news and so was Jake's, Leila's and Angie Sloan. Jake's mother. There was a shootout in the streets of Cincinnati where Leila Sloan was from. But that is a story for another time.

-------

Todd Fucken Manson will return in the future to be the dick that he is.

Some characters just are there to be hated. I just can't let him go.

  • COMMENTS
12 Comments
BlueEyd2BlueEyd24 months ago

It sounds like she had little remorse re; taking up with TFM. That she blamed her husband for not paying more attention to her.

Also, can't believe that a marriage counselor would take a case where the husband was still having an emotional affair and possibly still fucking the MIL.

And frankly, I don't understand the comment that they had a lack of understanding that sex and love were not the same thing. Did LeeAnn believe that since she wasn't getting enough sex from her husband that he didn't love her? Then that also must mean that if she was getting sex from TFM that he must love her.

Lastly, abandoning her own children?

Buster2UBuster2U7 months ago

I am with 'the bear" on this one. Too sad. Le Anne was cheating, on purpose, she should have been thrown out on her ass. She is a slut and a whore. She reminds of of an old GF named "Bonnie" who I met as waitress and barmaid in a restaurant bar back home in Silicone Valley. She was so pretty and busty. and cheated on me constantly until I caught her redhanded. LOL Bonnie had come from Arizona where she left her X with all her kids. How can a woman leave her kids behind. They can it seems, if they want to be a big whore, drink and party like they are single and just leave the kids with their X and head to California. LOL She was one of the biggest sluts I ever knew. I should never have trusted a woman that had left her kids in another state. Great Writing. Sad Story. 5 stars to writer. Buster2U

samsub2022samsub202210 months ago
I think something missed and author plan it but didn't continue....

What would you guess the name of first wife ....his mother....

That never mentioned...just as hints.......

.

.

.

I think the first thought would at least......Sheila was the first.....

.

..

.now picture again.....

davezqdavezq11 months ago

Never a dull moment. Characters were pretty well delineated. Disappointed in LeeAnn. Oh well.

Norseman123Norseman123over 1 year ago

Great ending wife got what she deserved, but I wonder what his father thought?

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

An Unexpected Reaction To an unacceptable situation.in Loving Wives
A Promise Made, A Vow Broken No such thing as a hall pass when it comes to wedding vows.in Loving Wives
You Can Go Home Again She destroyed his life. Can she build it back again?in Loving Wives
Burning Down the House He found out she had a plan. His actually worked.in Loving Wives
Raine, on her Parade A cheating ex-wife out to betray him once more. Although.in Loving Wives
More Stories