You Want What?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, hell no," Renee said. "If he ever did that, I'd divorce him."

"Let me get this right," I said. "You have men over for sex, but Bill can't have sex with other women?"

"That's right," she said. "And he likes it that way. Don't you, Bill?"

"Yes, ma'am," he said, looking down.

"So how has this improved your marriage?" I asked.

"Well, Bill never has to worry about me cheating on him," Renee said. "He knows what I'm doing and he's happy to see that I get the pleasure I desire and that makes our marriage better."

"But what about Bill?" I asked.

"He gets pleasure from seeing me happy and liberated," she said. "Don't you, Bill?"

"Yes, ma'am," Bill said. I wasn't sure I could take any more of this. I looked at Rhonda to see if this was registering on her, but she seemed glued to Renee's every word. We finished eating the main meal and Rhonda went into the kitchen to get dessert. Renee joined her. I looked at Bill, who glanced at me, nervously. I thought he was going to say something but the girls came back from the kitchen with a pie and four plates.

Rhonda dished out the pie and we enjoyed the dessert.

"So, Bill," I began, "what do you do?"

"He works at home," Renee said, again, speaking before Bill could say anything.

"Doing what?" I asked.

"Housework, mostly," Renee said. "It's what he likes to do, isn't it, Bill?"

"Yes, ma'am," he said. I had had enough with this bullshit and decided to do something about it. After I finished my pie, I stood up.

"Bill, why don't you and I go into my office for a bit while the girls visit?" Renee quickly stood up and prepared to join us. I motioned for her to sit back down and stay with Rhonda. Bill looked at me, fear in his eyes.

"Is that wise?" Renee asked.

"Look, Renee, Rhonda wants to do something that could destroy our marriage," I said. "I asked you two here so I could see for myself how it's allegedly helped your marriage. So far, the only words I've heard come out of Bill are 'yes' and 'ma'am.' I want to hear from him how this arrangement of yours has helped his marriage." I looked at Rhonda. "And I expect some privacy."

"I understand," Rhonda said. Renee wasn't very happy, however. She looked at Bill with anger in her eyes.

"You remember what I told you coming over here," she said.

"Yes, ma'am," Bill said. I guided Bill to my office before closing and locking the door. I turned the radio up in the room to help disguise our conversation. I guided him to a chair and sat down across from him.

"Would you like a beer?" I asked. He nodded his head.

"I'd love a beer," he said. "Thanks." I handed him a cold one, grabbed one for myself and sat down. He opened the can and took a long drink.

"That was so good," he said.

"So, tell me the truth, Bill," I said. "Are you happy in this relationship?"

"Hell no," he said. "Not even close."

"What's going on?" I asked.

"To start with," he said, "Renee has that jackass Jake over about three or four nights a week. They tie me to a chair and make me watch them have sex. They get off on putting me down and abusing me the whole time. She's even forced me to suck him off and clean his cum out of her pussy. I hate it. And I hate her for doing this to me."

"What else is going on?" I asked. He stood up and unzipped his trousers. I wondered what he was doing, until I saw what he had on underneath. It was a male chastity device, and it was padlocked.

"She makes me wear this all the time," he said. "And if I don't obey her every command, she beats me with some kind of stick." I could see the welts on his legs. He pulled his trousers up. 'She makes me call her 'mistress' or 'ma'am' like I'm kind of slave and beats me if I talk to her without permission."

"Why do you stay with her if she's so abusive?" I asked.

"Right now, I don't have any choice," he said. "She took my wallet, my keys, everything. I'm not allowed to drive or go anywhere without her permission. If I go anywhere, she has to be right there with me."

"What did she tell you on the way here?" I asked.

"She told me to shut up and say nothing about what's really going on," he said. "She promised to beat the crap out of me all night if I said a word about it."

"Is it true that she makes you do the housework?" I asked. He nodded his head.

"Yes, and I have to do it wearing nothing but this... thing," he said. "She inspects the place when she gets home and if it isn't perfect, she beats me. Then I have to make them dinner and serve them like some kind of waiter."

"What do you really do?" I asked.

"I finished my Bachelor's degree in networking and computer science," he said. "I love building networks and servers. Especially Linux-based stuff. I won a large lottery drawing about a year before we got married and I was going to use that to start up my own consulting firm."

"Interesting," I said. "My father owns Carson Consulting, and that's the kind of thing I do. I don't do much with Linux boxes, though. I'd love to have a Linux specialist on board."

"Really?" he asked, excited.

"So how did this happen?" I asked.

"Well, she just hit me with it all of a sudden," he said. "I wasn't given any choice. She and Jake drugged me one night when he came over and when I woke up, I had this thing on me and they laid down the rules."

"If you could get out of this situation, would you?" I asked.

"Hell, yeah," he said.

A germ of a plan was forming in my mind -- something that I thought would help both of us out. I talked it over with him for a few minutes and we exchanged numbers. Once we were finished, we left the office and went back into the dining room where the girls were waiting. Renee didn't look too happy seeing the beer bottle in Bill's hand.

"So, did you get the answers you were looking for? You two were in there long enough," Renee said.

"Some," I said.

"Just some?" Renee asked.

"I still have some unanswered questions," I said. "Like I said, this is a life-changing decision and I'm not about to jump into it without all my concerns addressed."

"What did you tell him?" she asked Bill.

"Nothing, ma'am," he said. Her eyes narrowed as she looked at him. Rhonda seemed oblivious to all this. Renee stood up and grabbed Bill by the hand.

"Well, thank you for dinner," she said. "But I think it's time for Bill and I to head home. He has a lot to do tomorrow." We said our goodbyes and watched as Renee put Bill in her car and drove off.

"That went well, don't you think?" Rhonda asked.

"It was... enlightening," I said. She looked at me funny.

"What's that supposed to mean?" she asked.

"Didn't you find it interesting that Renee never let Bill say anything?" I asked.

"Is that why you were so rude to her?" Rhonda asked.

"Rude?" I asked. "I wasn't rude to her at all. Several times I asked Bill a question and she answered for him every time. If anyone was rude, I think it was her."

"So," Rhonda began, "are you ready to move things up to the next level?" I shook my head.

"Not quite," I said.

"Come on, Jimmy," she said. "How much longer are you going to make me wait?" I thought about the plan Bill and I hatched in my office.

"Not much," I said. "Maybe a couple days." She smiled.

"Good," she said. "Renee said you'll love it once you try it." Not likely, I thought to myself.

"C'mon," I said. "Let's go clean up the dishes." We went into the kitchen and cleaned up before settling down for the evening.

The next day, I took off a bit early after conferring with my dad. I brought him up to speed on what was going on at home and he liked the plan Bill and I cobbled together. He was also interested in speaking with Bill about working for us after this was all over. I grabbed a couple items from our tech room, made a call and headed out.

After finishing up, I went home and fired up the computer. I had two objectives. First, I wanted to test the equipment I had set up and second, I wanted to see what the girls had to say.

As I thought, the equipment worked like a charm. Satisfied with that, I opened Rhonda's email client and found a short exchange between her and Renee.

"Well, how did it go with the Neanderthal?" Renee asked in an email.

"You mean Jimmy?" Rhonda asked in response. "Everything went fine. Why?"

"Is he ready to get with the program yet?" Renee asked. "Jake's curious as well."

"Not quite, but I think he's getting closer," Rhonda said. "Jimmy's very cautious about everything and doesn't like to be rushed."

"I hope you're right," Renee said. "Otherwise, we'll have to go to Plan B." Plan B? What the hell was that? Or did I really want to know? I suppose it would all be academic by this time tomorrow, if our plan went off as predicted.

I also checked Rhonda's browser history, curious to see if she had read any more of those stories. Sure enough, she had, and it was one of the most disgusting things I had ever read in my life. Once this was all over, I would have to sit her down and have a long talk.

About 4:00, I received a call from Rhonda.

"Hey, sweetie," she said. "I almost forgot to tell you I have a hair appointment this afternoon, so I'll be a bit late getting home tonight."

"Sounds good," I said. This wasn't anything out of the ordinary for her so I wasn't too concerned. I decided to use this time to visit my father. "Dad said he'd like me to help him with a lawn mower, so I'll go over there for a while."

"Okay," she said. "Call me when you're done and maybe you can pick something up for dinner. Love you!"

"Love you, too," I said before hanging up. I called my dad and arranged to meet at his house for a bit, telling him the excuse I gave Rhonda. He chuckled.

"Sure, son, I'll see you there in a bit," he said. We ended the call and I headed out after shutting the computer down. I pulled up at his house about 45 minutes later and knocked on the door. He opened it , handing me a beer as I walked in.

"How's things going?" he asked.

"Everything is set up for tonight," I said. "I should have a nice piece of video for Rhonda tomorrow. Hopefully, that will help her see the light."

"I hope so, Jimbo," he said.

"So, tell me, dad," I said. "What happened with you and Mom?"

"Well, your mother went off the deep end after you kids were gone," he said. "Your brother was back east, going to college and you were in the Air Force. I guess she didn't take too well to being an empty-nester."

"She cheated on you?" I asked. He nodded his head.

"Big time," he said. "I knew she'd had a couple flings before, but I forgave her. Wish to God I hadn't now."

"What happened?" I asked.

"The usual crap, you know," he said. "I was out of town doing an install. Got done a couple days early and thought I'd surprise your mother by coming home early. Turns out I was the one who got surprised. I got home and there was a strange car in the driveway. I went in the house and caught the two of them screwing in our bed. Scared him more than it did her. He jumped off the bed, threw his clothes on and ran out of the house before I could do anything."

"What did Mom do?" I asked.

"She just looked at me and said, 'well, I guess you caught me this time.' Can you believe that shit? Not even an apology. Then she went on to tell me I had a choice. Either put up with being her cuckold or get raped in the divorce," he said before taking a swallow of his beer.

"I told her to pack up her shit and get the fuck out of my house," he said. "She screamed bloody murder for a while. The whole time, I was putting her crap in plastic trash bags and throwing it by her car. When she finally calmed down a bit, she realized everything she owned was by her car. I took her rings and her house keys and escorted her ass out of the house.

"She tried her best to rape me in the divorce," he said. "Wanted the car, the house, the business, 90 percent of all our bank accounts and all of our retirement. I got a shark of an attorney and a PI who got real nice video of her with her boyfriends. When we went into court, I showed the judge the video and that pretty much put an end to her raping me. That and the fact that the house and the business actually belong to a trust."

"So that's why I never heard from her for so long," I said. He nodded his head.

"Yup," he said. "She took off for parts unknown. Last I heard, she was living in a piece of crap trailer out in Montana somewhere, working as a waitress."

"Is that why you never date anymore?" I asked.

"Pretty much," he said. "No way in hell am I going to go through that crap anymore. Find 'em, fuck 'em, forget 'em. That's my motto these days." We both chuckled.

"Ever get lonely?" I asked.

"Sometimes," he said. "But then, I think back to the hell your mother put me through, and I figure, what the fuck. Someday, you kids will get your shit together and give me some grandkids to play with."

"One thing at a time, Dad," I said. "Maybe after this shit's over with."

"Oh, alright," he said. "Just don't make me wait too long," he added, laughing. I looked at my watch and realized it was time to head back home. If I was right, things would be getting a bit interesting at Bill and Renee's house any time now.

"I gotta head back, Dad," I said. He nodded his head.

"Sure," he said. "Any time you wanna help me with my lawn mower, just head on over," he added, laughing.

I called Rhonda to let her know I was coming home and I'd pick up a pizza if that sounded good to her.

"Sure," she said. "See you in a bit."

I grabbed a pizza and drove home. After I put the pizza on the table, I went to my computer. Sure enough, the live stream was working and a video file was being saved to my cloud account. I checked it briefly and saw Bill tied up in a chair in what appeared to be their master bedroom. I grabbed my laptop and synced it to the television, then connected to the cloud server and started video. Rhonda was just grabbing her pizza as I finished.

"What's this?" she asked.

"Movie night," I said. "You may recognize some of the actors."

"Oh?" she asked. She sat down with her pizza and took a bite. Then she recognized her friend and her husband with Jake. "What the hell is going on?" she asked.

"I just thought you'd like a preview of what it is you think you want to do to me," I said.

"Is this Bill and Renee's house?" she asked. I nodded my head.

"Yeah," I said. "And no, don't even think of calling her," I added, grabbing her cell phone. "I think you should see what it is Renee thinks is so wonderful. Watch it. All of it."

As we watched, Renee and Jake mercilessly taunted Bill, who was tied, naked, in a chair next to the bed.

"Watch me suck a real cock," Renee told Bill as she took Jake's large cock into her mouth. She moaned as she sucked it, making slurping sounds. Jake looked down on both of them, a sneer on his face.

"You like this, don't you, cuck?" he asked before laughing. Bill shook his head. Renee looked at Bill for a moment.

"Watch me swallow his cum," she said. "I love swallowing his cum. It tastes so much better than yours." She put Jake's manhood back in her mouth and bobbed up and down on it until he ejaculated inside her mouth. She made a production of rolling her tongue in the sticky fluid before swallowing.

I looked at Rhonda to gauge her reaction. Her face was white and her eyes were wide.

"Is this what you wanted to do to me?" I asked. She shook her head.

"No, baby, it's not," she said.

"Keep watching," I said. As we watched, Renee got on the bed and spread her legs, inviting Jake to climb on top of her. Jake looked at Bill.

"Now watch a REAL man fuck your wife," he said. Renee laughed as he said that. He positioned himself between her legs and began fucking her. Soon, he filled her with his seed. He climbed down off the bed and grabbed Bill by the hair and threw his face between her legs. "Get down there and clean that shit out. All of it!" As Bill reluctantly licked his wife's well-fucked pussy, I looked at Rhonda.

"That's what you had in store for me, isn't it?" I asked. Tears fell down her face as she watched Bill's degradation. When we looked back, Jake grabbed Bill by the hair and put him back in his chair. For the next thirty minutes, Jake and Renee fucked in various positions, including doggy and cowgirl. Then Jake positioned Renee on her hands and knees and began working his cock into her ass. He fucked her for several minutes until he ejaculated in her and pulled out.

He walked to Jake and turned to Renee.

"You got that big strap-on?" he asked. She nodded her head and pulled a very large black strap-on dildo from her nightstand. He smiled as she put it on. "Let's spit-roast this little cuck." He grabbed Jake again and forced him on his hands and knees. Renee stood behind him as Jake positioned himself at Bill's face. He looked at Renee before speaking.

"No lube," he said. "Fuck the wimp's ass -- dry." Renee laughed and started pushing the black monster inside her husband, who was crying and fighting to free himself.

"No, no, NO!!!" he screamed as the big black dildo invaded him from the rear. Jake laughed and silenced Bill by slamming his cock into Bill's mouth.

"I've had enough of this shit," I said, grabbing my phone. There was no question in my mind this was rape. I dialed 911 and waited for the operator to come on.

"I'd like to report a rape in progress," I said, giving the operator Bill's address. The operator wanted to know how I knew about it, but I yelled at her to get the cops and the ambulance there, NOW! It didn't take very long for the police to arrive. We could see the flashing lights through the bedroom window and soon, officers were pouring into the house, having broken the door down.

Jake put up a fight when the officers entered the bedroom, but it didn't last very long. Soon, both Renee and Jake were in handcuffs and were being led out of the house. Bill laid on the floor, crying, as paramedics removed the tape from his body. They cut the chastity cage off of him and placed him on a gurney.

I ended the video stream and looked at my wife, who was now in tears.

"Well, does that look like FUN to you?" I asked. She shook her head. "That's what you wanted to do to me. Did you honestly think I would put up with that shit?"

"Please, Jimmy," she cried. "I had no idea it was like that. Renee made it sound like it would be so much fun and we'd both enjoy it. You have to believe me."

"That's nothing compared to what I read in some of those stories you looked at," I told her. "Yeah, I checked them out," I added as she looked at me, shocked. I grabbed a DVD and burned the video, knowing the police would want it as evidence. Once I was finished, I started the video from the beginning to make sure I got it all.

What I saw shocked me to the core. The video started before Bill was placed in the chair. Jake and Renee were in the bedroom, talking.

"So," Jake said. "When can you get him to sign over all his winnings to us?"

"I'm not sure," she said. "He refuses to sign. I'm afraid we're going to have to go to Plan B."

"What?" Jake asked. "You want to kill him?"

"I don't see any other way," she said. "Maybe we can make it look like an accident. Maybe we can make him trip and fall in the pool or something. I don't know."

"Alright," Jake said. "Let me think of something. Maybe we can stage a break-in and make it look like he was shot by a burglar."

"That would work," Renee said. "But we need to do it fast. Now, c'mon, let's go get him and set him up. I'm hot to trot tonight."

Crap, I thought. Bill's life was in danger. I knew I had to get this to the police, and fast. I put the DVD in an envelope, grabbed my small portable DVD player and headed into the front room where Rhonda was waiting. She looked at me with tears in her eyes.

"Can you ever forgive me?" she asked. "Can we put this behind us?"