You Want What?

Story Info
She wants to share, he has to convince her otherwise.
8.8k words
4.35
156.7k
150
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Many thanks to those who offered comments and constructive criticism on my previous stories. For those who want to say this or that would never happen, remember this is my universe, a place where nearly anything can, and often does, happen. At least on paper...

Please refer to my profile for more on my personal policy regarding comments, feedback, follows, etc. And please remember, this is a work of fiction, not a docu-drama...

*

I laid in bed next to Rhonda, my wife of five years, and tried to process what it was she just told me. We had just finished a rousing bout of sex and were cuddling in the afterglow when she hit me with it.

"Jimmy," she said. That was me, of course -- Jim Carson, Jimmy to my friends. "What do you think about trying something different?"

"Like what," I asked. We often tried new and different things to spice up our sex life, so this wasn't too unusual. But what came next threw me for a loop.

"Well," she began, nervously, "how would you feel about being my cuckold?" What the hell was this all about, I asked myself. Of course I knew what the term meant, but I wanted to hear what she thought it meant.

"What?" I asked. "What's that?"

"It's where you watch me have sex with another man," she said.

"Not no, but hell no," I said emphatically.

"Why not?" she asked. "Don't you think it would be fun?"

"It might be fun for you, but not for me," I said. "Where did you get such a crazy idea from?"

"I've seen it in some of those stories online," she said. "And Renee, my friend from work, says it's a blast."

"You mean, the woman who's now on her third husband?" I asked. "That Renee?"

"She says that it's done wonders for her marriage and her husband loves it," she said.

"So what are you telling me? Is it that I just don't ring your chimes anymore, or that you want some extra dick on the side?" I asked. "If that's the case, tell me now so we can get a divorce."

"Nothing like that," she said. "And I don't want a divorce. You're the best lover a girl could want."

"Then there's no need to bring anyone else in, is there?" I asked.

"Just think about it, okay?" she asked. "Please?" There was absolutely no way in hell I was going to go for something like this, and Rhonda knew it. But I also knew her. Once she got something in her head, it was almost impossible for her to let go of it or admit she was wrong. I decided to play it cool for a while and find out what was really going on.

And what was it with these stories she talked about? Sure, we liked to read stories on the Internet sometimes or watch a little porn to liven up the evening, but we also knew all that stuff wasn't real. I decided to check into this a bit as well.

"I'll think about it," I told her, lying through my teeth. "But don't push me, okay?"

"I won't, I promise," she said. Right, I thought to myself. We kissed each other and settled in for the night.

Try as I might, I had a very difficult time sleeping. I thought back over our marriage. I met Rhonda after I returned from my four-year tour in the Air Force. During my service, I attended college part-time and had finished my two-year networking degree before my discharge. I went to work for my father's IT consulting firm and Rhonda worked at an insurance firm that hired us to upgrade their servers.

At the time, she worked in the front office and was our company's "go-to" person. She's the one who acted as a "buffer" between me and my crew and her company's management. If we needed access to something, she was the one who provided it and escorted us to where we needed to be.

I was finishing up late one afternoon, when she poked her head into the server room and informed me she was heading out for the day. Her and a couple of friends were going to grab some drinks, so she asked if I wanted to join her. It sounded like a good idea at the time, so I went.

We had a great time, sharing stories and dancing and ended up dating for several months. We fell in love and got married a few months later. The next five years were terrific for us. By now, I was a senior engineer in my father's company and she was in line to become the next office manager. We held off having children until we were in better shape, financially.

I had thought about mentioning that to Rhonda, but decided to hold off when she laid this on me. I eventually fell asleep, but ended up tossing and turning most of the night.

The next day started like any other. I woke up, took a shower and shaved as Rhonda went downstairs to make breakfast. I went downstairs and was greeted with the smell of bacon and coffee. As I walked into the kitchen, Rhonda had placed a nice plate of bacon and eggs on the table for each of us. I grabbed a cup of coffee and we ate breakfast as normal. Rhonda had the good sense not to mention the issue, but it nagged at me nevertheless.

I finished my work early in the day, but my head hurt from all the bullshit Rhonda had laid on me. Nothing seemed to help, not even the two ibuprofen tablets I took that morning. I was rubbing my temples, trying to ease the pain when my father walked past my office.

"You okay, Jimbo?" he asked, standing in the doorway. "Jimbo" was my dad's nickname for me, and he was the only one I allowed to call me that.

"Got a massive headache," I said. He walked in and closed the door.

"Everything alright, son?" he asked. I shrugged my shoulders. "Things okay between you and Rhonda?" I shook my head.

"I don't know, dad," I said.

"What do you mean?" he asked. He listened quietly as I told him about our conversation. He waited until I finished before speaking.

"You need to nip this thing in the bud before it gets out of hand," he said. He was right and I knew it, but I just didn't know where, exactly, to start. "Look, you're all caught up so why don't you take the rest of the day off," he said. "Don't do anything rash. Take some time and see what you can find out about all this. If you need some help or need someone to talk to, I'll be here for you, okay?"

"Thanks, dad," I said. "I just might take you up on that offer." I knew he had it rough when he and Mom divorced eight years ago when I was in the service. He never talked about it, and no one ever pushed the subject. All I know is that it changed him dramatically. "Is this what you went through with Mom?" I asked.

"Not exactly," he said. "Why don't you come by the house sometime this week and we'll talk, okay? Tell Rhonda I need your help fixing the lawnmower or something." I laughed. Dad was one of the smartest people I knew, so the idea that he would need my help fixing anything was far-fetched.

"Sure, Dad, that sounds good," I said. "And thanks."

"You're welcome," he said, smiling. "Now go, get on out of here. You're no good to me with a headache." I left and went home, halfway expecting to see a strange car in the driveway. Fortunately, there wasn't, so I pulled into the garage and went into the house.

I took another ibuprofen for my headache and went into the den, where we kept our computer. I needed to find out what Rhonda had been up to, and I figured this would be the best place to start.

I opened her web email client and scanned through the messages. Most of it was spam, but there were a few emails from Rhonda.

Most of the email exchanges were, at least to me, mindless drivel. Talk about the latest chick flicks or the latest office gossip -- that kind of thing. Nothing to get worried about. But one email thread concerned me.

"So have you talked to Jimmy yet?" Renee asked.

"Not yet," Rhonda said in response.

"Why not, girl friend?" Renee asked.

"Jimmy would never go along with something like this," Rhonda said.

"Oh come on, you need to get him on board," Renee said. "You have no idea what you're missing. Jake's big cock is the best I've ever had. Trust me, you'll love it."

"I can't do that to Jimmy," Rhonda said. "He'd divorce me in a minute if I ever cheated on him." Smart girl, I thought.

"It won't be cheating," Renee said. "Not if he agrees to it. Come on, talk to him about it. Make it sound like it would a lot of fun and help bring you two closer together."

"Okay," Rhonda finally said. That was one day before Rhonda hit me up with this crap. From this, I figured that Rhonda had not yet actually cheated on me, but it would only be a matter of time. I wondered, though, who this Jake character was. I pulled up her company's website and went through the directory. I found a Jake Greene listed, and figured that's who Renee was talking about. From what I could tell, Jake was a mid-level manager in a different department. There was no other information provided.

I did a search for Jake on LinkedIn and Facebook and found what looked like the same character. His Facebook page was private, so I couldn't see anything that was useful. His LinkedIn profile showed that he worked at Renee's company and provided me with a photo. His face looked like it could have had "asshole" written all over it. I bookmarked it and moved on.

I remembered Rhonda telling me she had been reading stories online about cuckolding and wanted to see what it was she was looking at. I pulled up her Chrome browser and checked out her history.

She had been looking at a number of stories on several sites over the last couple months. All of them involved women cuckolding their husbands. While some were fairly mild, most were pretty outrageous, with the wives going so far as to enslave the poor saps they married. All of the husbands in the stories were depicted as pussy-whipped wimps that simply went along with what was going on.

Did men like this really exist, I wondered. I had never personally met anyone who said they lived this kind of lifestyle. One thing was clear -- if Rhonda expected me to put up with this kind of bullshit, she was sadly mistaken. But I knew it wouldn't be easy to get her to see the folly of all this. I needed to come up with a plan, something to make her feel like it was her idea to drop this.

By now, it was late in the day and I knew Rhonda would be home soon, so I closed out her browser and headed into the front room. Sure enough, I heard the garage door open and Rhonda came into the house.

"Jimmy?" she asked when she came in. "Jimmy, are you alright? You're home early today."

"Just had a major headache so I took off early and came home," I said. She seemed concerned and came over to check me out.

"Do you need to see a doctor?" she asked. I shook my head.

"No, just needed to take something and get some rest," I said.

"Okay," she said. "Let me get changed and I'll start dinner."

"That sounds good," I said, watching her head upstairs, admiring the sway of her ass as she walked upstairs.

She came back down a few minutes later, wearing a pair of shorts and a t-shirt. I loved checking out her gorgeous body. She went into the kitchen and whipped up some sloppy Joes -- one of my favorite quick meals.

"Have you given any thought to what we talked about last night?" she asked as we ate.

"I have," I said. She looked at me, expectantly.

"And?" she asked, hoping I would give in to her plan.

"This is something that could potentially change our relationship forever, you realize that, right?" I asked.

"In a way, that's what I'm hoping for," she said. "All I want to do is spice things up for us."

"Well, I'm not convinced it'll improve things," I said. "In fact, I'm concerned that it'll hurt more than it will help. I'd like to talk to Renee and her husband about it first. After all, you claim that it's helped them. I'd like to find out for myself."

"How would you do that?" she asked.

"Why don't you invite them over for dinner tomorrow night?" I asked. "We can talk about it with them." Rhonda seemed a bit nervous.

"I can ask her," she said.

"Good," I said. "Why don't you call her now and ask."

"Are you sure?" Rhonda asked. I nodded my head.

"Yes," I said. "Call her, put your phone on speaker so we can both talk to her." Rhonda grabbed her phone and dialed her friend before putting the phone on speaker.

"Hey girlfriend," Rhonda said when she answered the phone. "What's up?"

"Renee, my husband said he wants you and Bill to come by for dinner tomorrow so he can talk to you about your lifestyle," Rhonda said.

"Is he there now?" Renee asked.

"Yes, I am," I said. "I'd just like to talk to you both if you don't mind. I want to learn everything I can about this whole cuckolding thing you do. I want to see for myself how it's helped your marriage before I consider it."

"Well, I guess we can come over tomorrow," Renee said. "What time?" I looked at Rhonda.

"Make it about 6:30 if you can," Rhonda said.

"I'll even grill up some steaks if you want," I said.

"That sounds good," Renee said. "We'll be there."

"I look forward to seeing you both," I told her. Rhonda ended the call and put her phone away. We finished dinner and cleaned up the dishes as we normally did. We grabbed a couple of drinks and went into the front room where we sat on the couch and watched television for a while.

"So," I started. "Have you decided who you want to cuckold me with?"

"Renee says Jake would be the best," she said.

"Who is Jake?" I asked.

"He's one of the managers in our company," she said. "Renee said he's pretty well built and does a good job."

"I see," I said. "And her husband is okay with this?"

"Renee says he is," Rhonda said.

"Have you asked him yourself?" I asked. She shook her head.

"No," she admitted.

"So you have no idea if he really approves of it or not?" I asked.

"I guess when you put it that way, no," she said.

"What about all those stories you've been reading? How do you see this working out?" I asked.

"Well, I was hoping you would like seeing me get satisfied," she said. "Renee said all men like to see their wives get fucked by another man. And that seems to be the way in all those stories I've read."

"You do know those stories are fiction, right?" I asked her.

"Yeah," she said. "But I figure there must be some truth to it."

"What if I showed you stories where the husband doesn't approve?" I asked. "Would that change your mind?"

"I don't know," she said. "Those are all fiction, too, aren't they?"

"I'm sure they are," I said. "But do you really want to risk our marriage to find out?" She looked at me, shocked.

"What are you talking about?" she asked.

"I mean, do you really want to risk our marriage to find out if all those stories are a bunch of bullshit?" I asked.

"Are you saying that you'd divorce me over this?" she asked.

"It could happen," I said. "Are you prepared for that possibility?"

"I don't want a divorce," she said. "Please believe me, this wouldn't affect us in the slightest. It's just something to spice up our love life, the way Renee said it has for her and her husband. Can't we try it, just once? Please?" I couldn't believe how dense this woman was.

"Not yet," I said. "I need more information first." I really didn't need any more information, I was simply trying to get it through her thick skull that this was something I simply wouldn't tolerate. Sure, I could simply put my foot down, but all that would do is make her dig her heels in deeper. "I want to hear what Renee and Bill say tomorrow night, okay?"

"Okay," she said.

"Now, no more talk of this," I said.

"You know I love you," Renee said. "And only you."

"And I love you as well," I said. "Let's go upstairs now and play, okay?" Her face lit up in a huge smile and we went to bed, making love until the early hours of the morning.

I was a bit more productive the next day, but not by much. We had a major install coming up in a couple weeks and I needed to make sure everything was on track. I checked with the system engineers who informed me the servers were in-house and being prepared for the install.

I spoke with my Dad and brought him up to speed on what was going on. I had a plan in mind and ran it by him. He seemed to like what I had in mind.

"Do you think she's already been with this Jake guy?" he asked. I shook my head.

"I don't think so," I said.

"Well, let me know how everything goes, okay?" he asked.

"I will, Dad," I said.

I stopped on the way home and picked up four nice T-bone steaks. I changed into more casual clothes when I got home and started grilling the meat while Rhonda worked on the baked potatoes, salad and veggies. We exchanged hugs and kisses, but I could tell she was nervous and jumpy.

"You okay?" I asked her. She smiled and put on a brave face.

"Sure, hon," she said. "I just hope you get enough information to make a decision."

"We'll see," I said. Rhonda went back to her business as I went back out to the grill. About 6:25, the front doorbell rang. Rhonda answered it as I turned down the fire and closed the lid on the grill. I walked in the house to meet our guests.

Renee flipped her long brown hair and reached out to take my hand in greeting. I shook her hand, taking in her short t-shirt and jeans with holes high on the legs. She introduced me to her husband, Bill. He was a small, skinny man who wouldn't look anyone in the eye. His face was downcast and he seemed to stare at the floor a lot. He shook my hand, weakly. It didn't take a college degree to see there was something wrong with this picture.

"Well, let's go on in to the dining room, shall we?" I asked. As Rhonda, Renee and Bill took their seats at the table, I went out and grabbed the meat off the grill and brought it in, placing a steak on each of the four plates on the table.

"Who wants a beer?" Rhonda asked.

"I'll have one, please," Renee said. Rhonda already got me a beer. She looked at Bill.

"Oh, Bill will just have water," Renee said. She looked at Bill. "Isn't that right?" He nodded his head.

"Yes, ma'am," he said quietly. Ma'am? I asked myself. What the hell is going on here?

"You sure you don't want a beer?" I asked him. Renee answered for him.

"He can't handle beer, so he gets water," she said authoritatively.

"Okay," I said as Rhonda brought Bill a glass of ice water. "Well, let's dig in," I told everyone. Rhonda, Renee and I grabbed our potatoes and veggies and were lathering them up with butter as Bill sat quietly, looking at the meat on his plate. After she got her food prepared, Renee gave Bill a potato and a small scoop of vegetables.

"You can eat now, Bill," she said.

"Yes, ma'am," he said, taking small bites while watching Renee carefully. I glanced at Rhonda to see if this was registering with her.

"This is delicious," Renee said as she ate her steak.

"Thanks," I said. "I like to grill whenever I can."

"So," Renee said. "I hear you want to know a little bit about our lifestyle."

"Yeah," I said. "Rhonda says it's really done wonders for your relationship."

"It has," Renee said. She looked at Bill. "Hasn't it, Bill?" He looked nervously at her before answering.

"Yes, ma'am," he said quietly, looking down. Something told me there was a lot more to this than what meets the eye, but it was obvious I wouldn't get a straight answer from Bill as long as Renee was present. I looked at Renee.

"So, how does this work in your household, if you don't mind my asking?" I asked.

"Not at all," Renee said. "Bill and I have sort of an open marriage. I get to have my lovers and Bill gets to watch. It's worked well for us and we couldn't be happier."

"Is that right?" I asked Bill.

"Of course it is," Renee said. "Isn't it, Bill?"

"Yes, ma'am," he said. I felt like asking Renee to let Bill speak for himself, but held my tongue.

"The way I understand it, an open marriage is one where both partners agree to have sex with others," I told Renee. "Does Bill get to bring women home and have sex with them?"