You will Always be in My Heart

Story Info
Two lonely middle-aged friends fall in love.
4.1k words
4.02
5.3k
7

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/29/2024
Created 03/27/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
walker68
walker68
13 Followers

*Story takes place in primarily from Thursday May 24-Tuesday May 29, 2018.

As it is just before dawn in Yellow Springs, Ohio a white Benz SUV sits parked in the drive of a ranch style house built in the '70s, Abeni Gregory wakes up in her friend's bed, she hears water running, and rises throws on her robe, and exits the room, she smells breakfast cooking as Jason Hamilton, her friend walks out of the bathroom, she notices the blanket that Jason folded, after sleeping on the couch.

Jason says as he gathers up his camera equipment "Good morning, how'd you sleep?"

Abeni yawning, yet excited "Too early, to tell."

Jason says, "Why don't take a hot shower, while I finish making breakfast."

Abeni goes in the bathroom and starts the water running for her shower.

Abeni Gregory is medium brown, a little over 5'5', her hair is a close crop which matches her small round face, she is 40, born in Martinique to a very prominent, and wealthy family, and has a slight Parisian accent.

As she undresses, she reveals her perfect petite breasts, her trimmed pussy, and flawless body, as she steps into the shower.

As Abeni is in the shower, she remembers when she moved to Ohio 15 years ago, where she first met Jason at a photography seminar.

Jason Hamilton is an olive skin complexation, short brown hair, 42, and was born and raised in Yellow Springs Ohio, and is a photographer, and owner of photography publication.

He was raised by his mother, and grandmother who owned a successful dairy farm, his mother remarried, and was widowed 2 years later when Jason was 12, she died when he was 20, leaving huge debts.

After her shower, she walks to the table for breakfast, as he brings out a case of bottled water, and puts it in the car, and he joins her for breakfast.

As they leave, she checks and locks her car, which is parked in front of the SUV.

Abeni yawns a little as he backs out of the driveway, he asks her "You tired?"

Abeni laughs a little and responds, "I can't believe we're camping and seeing my aunt." as he puts on some vintage French jazz music from the '40s.

Jason says, "I hope the music doesn't make you more tired?"

Abeni laughs a little "I was born in Martinique, but lived either there, or Nice."

Jason remarks "We should be somewhere in Kentucky by late afternoon."

Abeni smiles "You know it's funny you know everything about me, but I don't anything about you."

Jason replies softly "My life is filled with so much violence, and unhappiness."

Abeni touches his arm "You deserve to be loved, and have some happiness, don't you think?"

"I can't really see why anyone would want to love me, and I've given up on being happy." as he enters the freeway going toward Kentucky.

Abeni comforts him by gently rubbing his arm "Don't you want to experience the joy of being in love?"

Jason sighs "How can I miss something, that I don't even know what it feels like?"

Lost for words, Abeni remains silent as they continue to drive.

Abeni finally breaking the silence "Okay, I know that you were raised on a farm, your mother died, and you're a photographer." continues "But there has to be more, about you."

Jason says, "My great aunt was admitted in Athens Asylum here in Ohio, while my uncle was admitted in another Asylum in Pennsylvania."

Abeni becoming curious asks, "Why were they admitted?"

Jason says, "My grandmother went through the change of life, while my uncle had a nervous breakdown when his wife died." he sighs with painful emotion "My family didn't exactly know what to do, so they sort of washed their hands, and through them into the Asylums so they didn't have to deal with it."

Abeni says, "So what you're saying is they didn't belong there?"

Jason answers "No, they were just thrown away like garbage, that's why I don't like talking about my family, or life." as he exits the freeway "It just brings everyone down."

Abeni softly says, "But it helps when you talk about it with someone you trust."

Jason says, "I guess it does, but it's just too heavy to lay it on someone."

Abeni asks, "You never experienced, or been in love, have you?"

Jason sighs, "I guess my work doesn't leave any time, for that."

Abeni says, "Thats not true, you've allowed that to happen."

Jason asks, "Okay, when did you last experience love?"

Abeni laughs a little, but looks down "Back home in Martinique, some 20 years ago."

Jason says, "So your like me, you have limited experience with relationships.

Abeni smiles, as they continue driving.

About 4 pm they reach the campground just before the Tennessee border and they begin unpacking the car.

As the tent was put up, and they finish an early dinner, she says, "You know any woman is a damn idiot if they don't see the wonderful qualities you have." she takes his hand and says, "When I get back home, I'm going to take you on your first date."

Jason says, "Why would a beautiful woman like you, want with someone as dumb as I am?"

Abeni says, "Thats because I see the beauty within you."

Jason asks, "But others can offer you so much more."

Abeni says, "In the 15 years that I've lived in this country, you're the only one who hasn't judged, or only wanted a piece of ass from me, you treated me with respect, and dignity."

Abeni changes the subject as he's checking out his camera "You going to walk by the lake?"

Jason says, "Sure, we can keep each other company."

Abeni says, "I'll just take some water, and bring the tablet."

Jason says, "We won't be gone long, I just want to know the weather conditions there are."

As dusk has set in, and are getting ready to walk back to the camp, she asks, "How about a night swim?

Jason says, "We don't have any swimming suits."

Abeni giggles, "We can skinny dip, who's out here to see us?" Jason looks around, and hides behind some trees, as he undresses, she begins undressing herself.

As they both walk toward the lake holding hands, Abeni says, "This is really nice, you know getting to know each other better." she takes her hand and touches his naked ass.

They swim a little, as she playfully touches his penis, and rubs his foreskin a little, as he has a shocked expression.

After playing and innocently flirting in the water, they see a lightning bolt in the horizon, so they swim to the shore.

While still naked, Abeni says, "Why don't we take a picture?"

Jason asks rather shocked "Like this?"

Abeni laughs as she connects the digital camera to the tripod, "You are precious, I mean here we are naked, and went skinny dipping."

The two-stand close together with their arms around each other, as the shutter on the camera opens and closes.

As the two get dressed they smell the approaching storm, and they begin walking back to the camp site, he feels that he needs to pee. "I uh have to pee." as he faces a tree, as she sighs a little and says, "I guess I should go too, before we go to bed.", he takes out his semi erect penis, and pulls back the foreskin, as she bends down with her pants at her ankles.

She sees the pee coming out of his cock, as she begins to pee, she gazes at his cock, as he finishes peeing, and puts his member away.

As they continue walking toward the camp he reveals, "You know the one thing I always wanted was to have a nice massage, or even a foot massage, but always felt disgusting about it."

Abeni pauses for a moment and asks, "Do you know what Alvino philia is?"

Jason says, "It's a Navel fetish."

Abeni says, "Oh my God, you know what that is, I'm so embarrassed, but I got to be honest, when my bellybutton is touched, it just does something to my pussy." she pauses and holds his hand as she continues, "Now baby there is nothing wrong with you wanting to have a foot massage, or even having a foot fetish, just like there's nothing wrong with having a bellybutton fetish." she tenderly kisses his cheek, and they continue walking.

At the camp site, as they climb in the tent, she takes her shirt off, revealing her small unblemished breasts, as he takes his top off.

The two pull their jeans off in the sleeping bags, she kisses him on the cheek saying "Goodnight." and turns off the small battery lantern.

About 3am She hears Jason softly moan, or cry. Without saying a word, she slips into his sleeping bag from behind him, and puts her arm around him.

She softly whispers in his ear "It's okay, let it out baby." as she slowly begins to massage his penis, his moaning ceases as he seems to go to sleep.

As the morning comes, the two are packing up their gear after going for a morning swim.

"I wouldn't mind another night, if you want more pictures." as Abeni rolls up the sleeping bags.

Jason says "No, I can get some shots on my way back home."

They continue packing their gear up.

An hour later the two are sitting on a hill that overlooks the picturesque setting, Jason says "There's a song that talks about two people who are in love returning to the hill years after they first met and sat on the hill before."

Abeni says, "You're talking about "A lover's concerto" by The Toys."

Jason says, "That's how I see us, you and me." as he takes her hand.

The two lay on the hill in silence holding hands, as they gaze into the moving clouds.

As they finish packing up the car, she sees how pale and tired he looks, she asks as they shut the trunk of the car, "You don't look well, would you like me to drive?", he says nothing, but hands her the keys, as he walks to the passenger side of the car, she starts the car, and they continue driving toward Mississippi.

They get off an exit about noon, to get gas, he seems to have fallen asleep in the car, she continues to drive.

A police car drives alongside them as the officer driving says, "Do you see that, now what the hell is she driving a hundred-thousand-dollar car, run the plates." as he pulls behind the SUV, and blows the siren and lights, she pulls the car over.

As she gets her information, Jason stirs, and sees the officer coming to her side of the car, he gets the other information from the glovebox.

The officer gets to the back door of the car and tells her to get out of the car.

As she gets out of the car, the other officer walks to Jason and collects his information, and asks him "Is everything okay?"

Abeni becomes anxious as she says, "I've already told you my friend wasn't feeling well, so I was driving for him."

Officer says sternly, "You better start telling the truth, what the hell are you doing out here?"

The other officer comes up from behind and says, "They're clean, everything checks out."

Both officers walk back to the car, as Abeni, and Jason get into the car, as Abeni shakes in the car, she says loudly with a stronger accent "I'm sick of this fucking shit, why can't they leave us the fuck alone?"

Jason holds her hand and says, "Don't let those bastards win, I can only imagine how you feel."

Abeni says sweetly, and yet defensibly "I appreciate what you're trying to say.", he takes out his wallet and pulls out a small picture, and hands it to her, she sees his him, his mother, and father which was taken years before, she notices that his father was black.

Jason says, "His name was Keith, he was the only father I ever knew, now I may not know exactly what you go through, I do know though that anytime we were ever together we were treated like we were beneath everyone; you know like shit."

Abeni softens and says, "Jesus I'm sorry, I didn't know."

Jason says, "It's cool, just as long as we know that we love each other no matter what some bastard may say or do."

Abeni smiles "Yes baby, we do love each other, no matter what others say."

They pull into a gas station, and as he pays for the gas, he buys two Sweet Teas, and a bag of chips.

Standing next to her as she is filling the car he gives her a Sweet Tea, she says "It's hot today."

She sees his color has never returned that day, so asks "We both a little tired, how about we stop here for the day, and start off tomorrow morning?"

He leans against the car with his eyes shut, she continues by asking him, "Baby, are you cool?"

Jason sighs and says, "I get these blackouts every now and then."

As they get in the car, she says "There's a nice hotel I passed by, where we are stopping for the night." as she takes a couple of chips from the bag.

They are escorted to their room on the second floor of the hotel, the woman turns on the A/C and shows them the bathroom, and closet space, Abeni tips her as the woman leaves the room.

As Jason is laying on the bed, Abeni says "I'm going to take a shower, while you rest up a little."

Jason stirs and smiles as he says, "Would you like company?"

She smiles back, walks toward him, kisses his lips, as she flirtingly takes his hand and guides him into the bathroom.

They enjoy helping each other undress as they explore one another's bodies, then get into the shower.

She smiles as she notices his semi erect cock, she gently pulls the foreskin back.

As the water hits her body, Jason takes a sponge with shower gel and washes her breasts and stomach, as he moves toward her pubic area.

Afterwards, she takes the sponge and washes his stomach, navel, and teases his cock and foreskin, as she has a playful look in her eyes.

After rinsing off, they pad each other dry with the heated towels.

The two wearing white robes while he's holding her in his arms.

Jason says, "I never felt like this about anyone before, my life is complete, now that I have, and love you in my life.

Abeni takes his hand and sighs "It seems I waited forever, for this day, and now it's here."

Jason leans down and passionately kisses her, and their tongues seem to dance in their mouths.

About six that night they go out to a popular barbecue restaurant on Beale Street.

Jason says, "They sometimes serve their chicken to celebrities, and famous."

Abeni smiles "Really, uh you seem to know the right places to go."

Jason says, "A few years ago I traveled the country where I wrote and photographed a book of the scariest places or deadliest in each state."

Abeni says, "Sounds interesting."

Jason says, "There's a lot of sleepless nights I still have."

Abeni asks, "What were the scariest places?"

Jason says, "Indiana, Louisiana, and Tennessee I think had the most bone chilling places, some dealt with murders, unexplained phenomena, or deaths."

Abeni smiles "What's your next project?"

Jason says, "I'm going to visit some of the most famous caves, and write about the history, and of course the fabulous pictures."

Abeni says, "Oh you mean spelunking, cave exploring."

Jason says, "Yeah spelunking, it's much more detail though." he says as he takes a drink of water.

As they walk back to their car, they listen to some live blues music musicians play along the street, they walk by a police officer standing by her horse, on the corner of the street.

Abeni asks, "Excuse officer can I touch your horse?"

The officer smiles and says, "Sure." as Abeni reach's out and gently rubs the horse's mane, and they continue walking to their car.

Driving back to the hotel, it begins to lightly rain, and they run, trying to miss the raindrops.

As they get in their room, Jason says, "Maybe if I take a hot shower, my back will stop hurting." as he goes into the bathroom and, takes a shower.

As he walks back into the room from his shower, he notices that the room smells of lavender, and other soothing scents.

Abeni asks, "Why don't you lay down on the bed?" he sits up on the bed, where she gently begins massaging his feet with the calming scented oils, or lotions.

He has a relaxed, and contented expression as she lovingly continues to rub his feet.

A short time later, he has fallen asleep, and wakes up as she is taking a hot bath, he rises up, and puts two towels on the bed, as he looks over the lotions and oils.

On her return to bed, he asks her to lay on the towels, as she lays down, he opens her robe and gazes for a moment at her flawless body, he says, "You are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen." she leans up and kisses him passionately.

He begins to move down her body, tenderly kissing her breasts, and nipples.

He moves down from her upper stomach toward her navel, as he reaches her navel, he lightly blows around the navel, followed by lightly tracing her navel with her fingers.

Abeni is in complete ecstasy as she gently pushes his head into her, she softly moans with her eyes closed.

Jason lightly licks the outer area of her navel as her head moves from side to side with excitement, as he continues teasing her navel with his mouth, she arches her back up, with a stifled scream, she has a pulsing and electrifying orgasm.

Still breathless, as her heart slows down, she says, "Jesus Christ where did you learn to do that?"

Jason says, "I took a few seminars and some research in how to massage and pleasure your lover."

Abeni joyfully says "Well, I can tell you it worked, I never came so hard in my life."

Jason says, "I was a little nervous, I mean I wanted you to feel pleasure, and loved like I do."

Abeni rises up, and he lays on his back, she kisses him, and opens his robe, revealing his bare chest, and boxers, she smiles shyly as she moves down to his boxers, gently pulling them down, revealing his 5-inch growing erection, she starts massaging it, occasionally blowing on his cock as she gently pulls back the foreskin exposing the entire head, or crown.

Never experiencing this pleasure to this degree he sighs in complete pleasure,

she slips his member into her mouth, her tongue seems to go between the foreskin, and the shaft of the penis, as one hand concentrates on massaging his cock, she holds his hand with the other hand.

Her eyes lovingly gaze into his eyes as she begins a slight bobbing motion, while Jason gently pushes her head toward his cock, as she removes his cock smiling saying, "You like that baby?" and puts it back in her mouth, as he has a look of complete pleasure.

She senses his orgasm and takes his whole cock in her mouth, when he erupts in a

stream of cum shoots into her mouth.

She continues having him in her mouth, until his semi erect penis slips out of her mouth, he pulls her up to him and kisses her passionately.

He lays back on his back as she massages his cock to a 7-in erection, and slowly puts his cock into her receptive pussy.

She pauses to get used to his member, saying "God this feels so good, no baby it's okay, let me get used to it." as she puts him further into her.

As she slowly rides him, her smile shows absolute pleasure as she her eyes seem to roll to the top of her head.

She takes hold of his hand and holds it as they continue making love.

As his hand is on her bare thigh, she begins to moan, which turns in, to softly crying, and then stifled screams, as she rides him faster.

As she goes down on him, she has a screaming explosive orgasm which causes his cock to slip out of her, she struggles to put it back in and continues to make love.

As she is making love laying on her side, he stays motionless inside her, as he moans in pleasure.

Laying on their sides holding each other tight she says, "Let us grow old together, as we live each day in springtime."

Jason says, "That is so beautiful living each day in springtime."

Abeni says, "I now understand that part of the song "Lovin' You" more than ever before."

Jason kisses her bare shoulder as they snuggle closer together.

Abeni wakes up and notices Jason sitting in a chair by the balcony, with a manilla folder on the table, she rises up and sits next to him.

Abeni takes his hand and asks, "What's wrong baby?"

Jason says weakly "I want you to know, that I love you more than any other man could ever love you." she smiles as he continues "I wanted you to know that, if anything ever happens to me."

walker68
walker68
13 Followers
12