You will Always be in My Heart

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Abeni says, "Baby, remember we're going to grow old together."

Jason says, "Just remember, you will always be in my heart, now and forever." she kisses him tenderly on the lips, as they stand up, she holds his hand as they go back to bed.

They go back to sleep holding hands on her bare thigh.

A short time later, as Jason is stirred and a look of panic is in his eyes, he continues to breath weakly, and then his eyes shut as his life seems to be paralyzed from a major stroke.

As she wakes up, she quietly gets out of bed, and goes into the bathroom to shower and get dressed,

She pads herself dry, and puts on lotion on her body, and walks into the bedroom to get dressed, she walks to Jason and says, "Good morning baby." and leans down to kiss him.

She panics as she feels his cold body on her lips.

In a hurried state, she grabs her phone and calls for help.

She waits in the hall as EMS rush into the room.

As she anxiously awaits close by, the paramedics work to revive him, they realize it's too late, the one paramedic looks at the other one and sadly shakes his head saying, "We're too late."

Instantly in a state of sheer terror she falls on all four screaming "No, God Damnit we're supposed to grow old together." as she violently vomits seconds later.

The paramedics begin to work on her moments later.

The following Tuesday, the day after Memorial Day Abeni is picked up from the airport in Ohio, by her friend Tiffany.

A nurse that was present during the flight home, helps Abeni in the car, the nurse says, "She's slightly sedated, and may not be herself right now, please let her know how very sorry we are."

Tiffany says, "Thank you."

Before even out of the parking lot, Abeni instantly says, "Je tombe malade et je vais vomir." she opens the car door and vomits.

As they drive home, Abeni says "This is a fucking nightmare." Tiffanny remains silent as she gently holds her hand.

Tiffany says when helps Abeni get her bags out of the car, "I'll have Mike and me pick up your car from Jason's later on tonight."

Abeni says with a thick accent "He said I will always be in his heart, just as he will always be in my heart."

Tiffany hugs her tight "God sweetie, I am so sorry."

Abeni crying, "He never hurt anyone, and just wanted to be loved."

Tiffany is overwhelmed with sadness and just cries with her.

Moments later Abeni seems to robotically walks to her front door.

Walking into the dark living room, Abeni just slides down the wall to the floor, and inconsolably cries in the dark, as she says, "Yes baby, you will always be in my heart."

12