You WILL Give Him what He Wants...

Story Info
You're tied and teased until you tell what he wants to know.
1.4k words
4.04
10.1k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You have been promoted at work to a supervisor post, but it does involve you working some nights in the cashier's office. You take this in your stride, enjoying your newfound responsibility.

Tonight you are by yourself in the office. Tomorrow is payday, and you know there is a large amount of cash in the safe, but are confident that the alarm systems will ensure no-one will attempt a robbery - the place is too secure, and only you know the combination to the safe.

You settle down with a book. It's a historical romance, but it's also pretty racy- the heroine, a confederate spy, has multiple opportunities to couple with those she is spying upon, and she takes them all - all of them described in graphic detail - there's the unionist general who strips her and ties her to his tent pole- fucking her with what she describes as "a cock like a horse," and her co-conspirator, a confederate captain who she herself ties up, riding his face until he comes in her mouth as she grinds her cunt against his tongue...

All of this has you pretty hot between the legs, and you check that nobody is anywhere near the office, then sit behind your desk and hitch up your skirt, stroking the gathering wetness of your pussy lips as you read about the heroine's latest exploit, involving two cavalry captains who fuck her to exhaustion...

Your fingers are moving faster now, and your climax is close, eyes closed, head flung back as you slide your fingers into your wet pussy. You suddenly hear a sound, and your eyes fly open. There is a man standing there, dressed all in black - a tight fitting outfit of black Lycra that hugs his obviously muscular figure. He is also wearing a mask, which covers his face, but leaves his eyes and mouth and jaw free.

"I was going to say "put them up, this is a stick up," he says "but I see you already beat me to it." You instantly realise that this man is here to rob the safe - why else would he be dressed in this fashion? You tell him there's nothing here of value, and he laughs softly as he approaches you.

"I've done my research darling," he says, a quiet growl in a faint accent, a deep voice of a man obviously used to getting his way. "I want that money, and I intend to get it - I worked too hard on this security system to be frustrated by a night manager."

He twists your chair around to face him, noting with interest that your skirt is still up around your waist. He picks up the book you have been reading, and looks at the page you were looking at when he came in. "Nice," he says "beats technical alarm manuals, that's for sure."

"Now," he puts his hands in your hair, forcing you to look into his deep blue eyes "tell me the combination."

"I don't know it," you say, and he twists his fingers in your hair, pulling your head further back "I know you do," he whispers, his hot breath in your ear "and I'm going to get it out of you. And I think I know how..."

"Stand up and get on all fours on that desk" he says. You think about making a run for the door, but he has locked it behind him and pocketed the key. You do as he says, wondering what this black clad bandit has in mind.

He produces two plastic ties from a black nylon bag. "Give me your hands," he says, and he pulls each wrist back, securing it to the ankle on the same side. Now you are on your knees, bent forward, your ass high in the air.

You watch as the bandit comes around in front of you and peels off his tight shirt, revealing a muscular, tanned torso. He slips out of his tight pants and boxers, and you can see his cock is already stiffening, and it is long and thick.

You gasp and ask him what he is going to do, and he says "I'm going to fuck the combination out of you," and with that he comes behind you. You try to look back to see what he is doing, but he pushes your head down "stay where you're put," he says, and you gasp with shock as he rips your panties off, exposing your still wet pussy to him.

"I'm going to enjoy this," he says "and so are you. By the time I'm finished you're going to be begging to give me the combination..."

You feel him pull your cheeks apart and his tongue flickers over your ass, the sensation, coupled with the memory of his cock, instantly drenching your pussy. You moan as he slides his tongue inside your ass, now desperate to feel his hard cock right up your soaking cunt...

"Are you ready to tell me the combination yet?" he asks, his fingers reaching around to pinch your nipples hard, as he slides his cock over your soaking pussy lips, nudging your clit hard...

"Nooooo," you gasp, all you can think of is the feeling in your belly that demands that you come now...

"You will," he says, and comes around to the front of you, his cock just below the level of your mouth. "Suck it," he says "take my cock in your mouth and suck it hard. If you do it right I might untie you."

He grabs your hair and pulls your head down, his cock now in your mouth, so hot and hard, the swollen head seeming to fill your mouth as he pulls your head down by the hair, thrusting his cock deep in your mouth, the feeling adding to the wetness between your legs...

"Combination?" he asks. You shake your head. "Ok," he says, "one last chance," and he goes again to your rear. You feel his tongue on your pussy, stroking, questing for your clit. You dip your back to give him better access, spreading your legs as best you can, and gasping with your need for him.

He pulls his tongue away, then you feel his cock at your lips, your pussy so wet it is easy for him to slide it back and forth, rubbing your clit with that huge, hot head...

You moan, utterly fixated on your need to come now. He pushes his cock inside you - it is so big it doesn't feel like it will fit, but you want it in there more than anything you have ever wanted...

He only drives his cock in an inch. Then you feel his finger in your ass, rotating it, the feeling driving you wild, his cock just inside you, your desperation building.

He pulls out, and the next thing you feel is a hard slap to your ass. You can feel from the heat that it has left a mark. He does it again. And again, each slap adding to the sensation between your legs. You almost come as he brings his hand down between your thighs, directly on your clit. Your need to come now stronger than its ever been...

"Give me what I want, and I'll give you what we both know you need," he says, and you give him the combination- desperate now for his cock hard up your soaking pussy.

As soon as you tell him the numbers, he Rams his cock fully up your soaking cunt, his hands on your shoulders pulling you hard onto him, long, hard strokes as you come - a shattering orgasm that leaves you quivering, spent on your face.

He cuts your bonds, lays you flat on your back and spreads your legs wide, filling your cunt with that huge cock, slamming it hard up you, his hands twisting your nipples as you both watch his cock ramming into your cunt.

As you come again, he pulls out and shoots great jets of hot come all over your cunt. "Now you have my DNA," he says "I trust you will keep it to yourself," and he leans down to kiss you, hard. You come again as he kisses you, rubbing his come into your clit.

Then he dresses, opens the vault and loads the cash into his bag.

"I may be back next month," he says. "Wear stockings next time..."

And with that, he is gone...