You Witch

Story Info
April Fool- White witch pranks, strip friends & grants wish.
2.1k words
4.25
13.8k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The N'Orleans University trimester came to an end in March, but Wanda never lost her fascination with Wiccan studies. She always was an odd and aloof character, thought Vera. Theirs was an mismated friendship. Vera stayed distant, yet friendly, despite being an ultra conservative, Black Witch fearing church goer.

They frequently argued about the differences between White, Wiccan, witches and the evil, devil worshiping Black ones. First, Wanda had to explain it wasn't about skin tone. "Our followers practice witchcraft and nature worship and see it as a religion based on pre-Christian traditions of northern and western Europe. So-called spells are for good only."

No matter how much proof Wanda offered, Vera's mind was made up and no amount of logic could change it. "Our spells work with nature, not the devil. Wiccan Rede, an ethical code states 'If it harm none, do what you will.' Wiccans believe in meditation and participate in rituals throughout the year, celebrating the new and full moon, as well as the vernal equinox, summer solstice, and Halloween, which we call Samhain. We are allowed to have fun with it if no one's harmed. Here's a simple example I've been working on. See Brenda there with four boys? She's always teasing guys with her short and flouncey skirts or dresses. Though a beauty, she's also an exhibitioist and cock tease. Watch."

Her brows scrunched, her eyes squeezed tight, Wanda pointed at Brenda that sunny day and whispered, "Mater natura, mittere a frigore et subita aura, ubi vide." She repeated the spell, then once more. A sudden, cold breeze spiraled quickly up Brenda's loose dress, sent flying the books she held, and sent her dress up to her chin. The boys could not ignore the beauty standing "shocked" with her sexy panties and bra exposed. They had the same wide-eyed expression as Vera. Brenda fought the breeze and whipping dress until it suddenly it stopped. Pretending embarrassment, she fluttered her dress and exposed her snug panties directly to the boys.

Vera stammered, "Did you do that? Amazing. Yet, she's still flirting. Does nothing embarrass her?"

"Yes, I did with help from Mother Nature. Well, let's see. What if I blow her panties down and make her think the dress blew away? Will that embarrass her?"

"You can make her believe things that aren't true? Wouldn't that be Black magic?" Vera stared at her a moment. "Are you a Black witch pretending to be Wiccan?"

"Don't be silly, Vera. Ths is a harmless prank. Sending her into invisible traffic would be an evil trick. I don't do that, though I probably could. Watch." Wanda thought for a moment and composed a new spell. She waited until Brenda bent sharply to grab her books while letting her short dress climb up her ass and expose her brilliant, white panties again. She walked closer to Brenda and observed her thickened labia, then whispered, "Mater natura, mittere novum rigentibus et subita aura usque habitu et descendit in eam panties flare eos ad terram. Auxilium eius credere habitu fugit a."

As she ended her third repetition, a cold breeze again sent Brenda's dress up to her chin, spiraled down her back and into her panties. They billowed slightly and abruptly dropped to her ankles. The boys laughed as they heard her say, "Not again. What's with this cold wind?" She stayed bent over and let the boys see her bare ass and the plumped flesh between her legs. "Oh, my dress! How did it come off?" She stepped out of her panties and chased after the illusionary dress as she waved her panties, and real dress as she ran. The boys took several snaps of her bottomless chase. Brenda was thrilled for the excuse to flaunt her trimmed pussy across the campus.

"See, Vera? No harm. She just needed a small excuse to expose herself and now she is part of campus history."

"That seems a little mean. Don't you dare do anything like that to me."

"No, miss prude. You'd probably feint away if I did. That's no fun." March passed with Wanda thinking Vera had challenged her. One prank she pulled was making Vera put on wildly mismatched shoes, believing they were a perfect match. When others pointed it out, she laughed at them as if they were trying to prank her. That spell wore off at noon and Vera was excessively embarrassed and knew to blame Wanda. Despite her religious upbringing, Vera was not one to forgive easily. She argued with Wanda that her campus status was damaged, but Wanda finally convinced her that the mismatch would be quickly forgotten.

April Fools day was coming up and Wanda hoped to help Vera loosen up somehow. They met for dinner, prank forgotten. Yet Wanda had a new prank in mind for the next day. During dinner, she began whispering a new spell, then halted. She'd planned to have Vera go out topless on April 1st, then thought Vera would never forgive her. She confessed her plan and Vera screamed at her. "You b . . . witch!" She couldn't bring herself to say bitch. "That can't be Wiccan since that would cause me terrible harm. I'm to meet my family for brunch then we're going to the museum. They are more prudish than I am and seeing my, mmm, bare boobs would hurt all of us. You suck for even thinking of that." She stood and left half her food untouched.

"Hey, it was just a thought for an April Fool prank," Wanda said to a receding back. "I told you I changed my mind," she shouted back. Vera blushed as she waved a middle finger over her head. "I don't know why I hang out with her. She doesn't believe me and is painfully shy." After a few minutes thought, she came up with a milder version of her prank. She still won't like it. Well screw her. We're done and I'll still have some fun!

The next morning at April Fool brunch, Vera met her family in a conservative outfit — calf length, loose, burgundy skirt, and matching top with modest V neck. Her entire family of two brothers, two sisters, parents and an uncle, all gasped at random as they saw her outfit. "Umm, Vera," her mom began, "did you dress in a hurry today?"

Vera was confused and checked her outfit. It looked fine to her. Then she wondered if Wanda made her mismatch something again. Her uncle grabbed a cloth napkin and held it under her chin as he "accidentally" brushed her breast. "What's wrong with my blouse? Why are you all staring?"

"Umm, honey, you're not wearing a blouse. You're wearing a red demi bra and your 'dark spots' are visible through the lacy top. Why would you go out like that?"

"Mom, what are you talking about? I don't even own a demi bra. My room mate, Wanda, does, but she moved out." She pulled off the napkin as the clock struck noon and her blouse "vanished." Instead she was wearing one of Wanda's tiny, demi bras with translucent, lacy tops that left her hardened nipples exposed to all. "That B . . . WITCH! She must still have keys. I'll fix her." She held the large green napkin against her chest and ran out saying, "I'll meet you at the museum." She didn't notice her uncle's swollen member.

Ninety minutes later, Vera met the family group in the museum's entry — wearing the burgundy blouse and her more conservative bra. With questioning and hopeful eyes, she asked if everyone saw her blouse as she did. To her relief, they did. She'd sought out Wanda and vented her anger about the mean trick. Her words were beyond angry and insulted everything about Wanda and Wiccan before she stormed off to the museum.

After viewing several rooms of classic paintings and small, yet intricate statues, they came to the main exhibit. The original David statue was on loan and centered in a large room with multi faux columns. That nude statue was Vera's obsession. She had no hope of visiting it in Italy, so she wasn't about to miss it locally. As she circled magnificent David, she took several photos then dragged out her sketch pad. "You guys go on. He is why I'm here and I want to sketch him. I'll catch up shortly."

Vera stepped over the red ropes and into the inner circle. With no one in the room, she felt his calf, his thigh, his ass. Beyond the exquisite smoothness of the finely carved body, the near frigid cold added to David's aloofness. She looked around the room again before daring to touch his genitals under the small, add-on, leaf. She giggled. It didn't move, yet she felt so dirty petting him there. Another quick look, then she kissed his chilly butt and sighed. When she pried her fingers under the leaf, she smiled as she gently stroked his tiny organ.

Still in the glow of rubbing her idol, she swore she felt it twitch. She stopped, stared, then stroked him again. It twitched again and grew a little. She giggled at her wishful thinking until it surged and warmed in her hand. When she looked up at the frozen statue, his eyes were closed and he had a new smile. Vera gasped and kept rubbing his stoney tool until it pushed away the leaf and sent it across the room. His phallus was twice the lilliputian size it started as and was nearly parallel with the ground. "Thank you," a voice whispered from above. "No one has dared to touch me there and remind me what a warm hand feels like. Do you dare go further?"

Vera startled and checked the room. She was still alone — with David. He carefully stepped off the pedestal and hugged her. They moaned when they felt his stiff appendage slide up against her warm belly. Their mouths met and she kissed his cold lips and tongue. "Forgive me, but I haven't touched a woman in centuries. I must see you and have you as naked as I am."

Prudish thoughts entered her head, quickly followed by the rationalization that her obsession had been naked for centuries and couldn't be real anyway, so why not enjoy her fantasy. She pulled off her blouse and bra. David quickly fondled her warm breasts. As he kissed them, she dropped her skirt and panties. Finally as naked as her idol, she kissed him deeply as she stroked his rock hard rod. She gasped when she felt his chilly fingers enter her womanhood. Though he was unpracticed, he found and circled her clit. A long, deep groan escaped her mouth. Vera had never felt such bliss. Doubled in size again, she watched his marble phallus become rigid again and fully swollen. Vera panted with lust.

She wondered how much better real sex could be. As she imagined David adjusting his angle so she could rub herself against his unbending staff, she felt the light pressure of his cold bishop rubbing up and down her slit. She wanted him more than anything on Earth, yet she was still a virgin. Who would believe the famous David statue could or would deflower her? He knelt and kissed her furry patch. She had to tell him to kiss lower. His cold tongue slipping inside her made her gasp and shiver.

He stood and lifted one of her legs so she had to lean on the pedestal for balance. His massive, cold bishop slid inside her as she pulled her leg higher. They both moaned at the temperature and pressure changes they felt. David pressed deeper into her and she pushed her hips against him. In the moment of full penetration, she squeezed him and both moaned deeply as they held still a moment. David began with slow, deep thrusts, but quickly escalated to rapid, groin slapping penetration. Vera's pulse pounded, her breathing quickened and she gasped at every twitch. This was what she needed. He grunted his relief.

As she approached her climax, Vera's family entered the room and froze at the sight of prudish Vera standing naked while holding her leg up and aimed at them. Mouths dropped, no one could speak as they watched Vera climb to a loud, shuddering orgasm next to David on his pedestal. Her uncle immediately tented and wet his pants. No one saw Wanda hidden behind a pillar and smiling. She added one more photo, their tableau, to the day's collection. "Happy April Fool's day you bitch. Maybe I do have a bit of Black witch in me after all."

# # #

Despite a thorough exam by E.R. doctors, and a psych eval, no one could explain the remarkable quantity of marble dust and tiny chips inside her womanhood.

==== 5 hrs 0300 3/20/21 ==== 2135 words ===

3/26/19 seminal image: annoyed friend gets revenge in a museum

gck March 20, 2021