All Comments on 'You Won't Remember This Ch. 02'

by KathysClown

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
KlitomaticKlitomaticalmost 6 years ago
A Bit Naughty

Lots of possibilities, lets not forget mom from the first episode. Or perhaps letting sister have a little say in how it should go, as I think she would love to flex a little of your power.

clearedtofuckclearedtofuckalmost 6 years ago
ethics?

I was involved in hypnosis during my college years. I never had anyone do anything sexual because I always viewed it as sort of unethical. I have some of those feelings about this series. But it is fiction after all. Wink, wink. So I gave it a 5.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Denise

So, Denise is awake the whole time. What he doesn't know is that she took that class before he did so she already knows what he's doing and how to counter-act it. It turns out that Miss Shy has always had a thing for her more experienced friend. And, she's willing to play along and even let him have some fun with her so that she can be with Kathy.

Good story. Keep it going. Oh yeah, as one person said, don't forget poor Mom who hasn't been laid in years. She needs a "relaxation" session too.

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 4 years ago
Great story

Each chapter gets better and better than the last.

PrinceLukePrinceLukeover 4 years ago
Amazing But

amazing chapter and 5 stars from me. But as you know i love romance and now that you have already introduced a third non-related party i just hope it works out good. I do wish he never consider them sex slaves per say but two young woman he was deeply in love with maybe? anyway another great chapter so keep it up.

ScottishTexanScottishTexanalmost 3 years ago

I'm slightly troubled by the attitude and calling them sex slaves. It brings nonconsent to a different level. I have to deduct points for that.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous