All Comments on 'You Won't Remember This Ch. 04'

by KathysClown

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
You said Denise was an only child

Well, is she?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Confused.

Kathy said that Denice was an only child. At the end, Denice mentions a brother. Which is it?

JohnLaw1950JohnLaw1950over 4 years ago
Conflicting statement

I generally like your story but you said Denise wouldn't understand your incest because she was an only child. Later you said she was jealous because she wasn't that close to her brother. If she's an only child, how can she be close to her brother?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

First she is an only child and now has a brother. Guess you didn’t think far enough ahead when writing this. Also she took the guy to bed when you told her to break it off. It seems that not all you say when they are under works. I am enjoying the story keep it going. I know if I was in his shoes I would have f—led them both by this time. t

WhenIWasYoung15WhenIWasYoung15over 4 years ago
Drop The Friend

Too many inconsistencies in this one. Drop the friend and add the mother to the story.

3forsexanytime3forsexanytimeover 4 years ago

No don't drop the friend keep it going!!

Good story.

PrinceLukePrinceLukeover 4 years ago
Aweaome

Loved it, keep it up. 5 stars as usual.

PrinceLukePrinceLukeover 4 years ago
Dont add the mother

It was bad enough adding the friend and forcing his own sister to have sex with someone she didnt want to to fulfill his own desire. I do wish he cared more about his sister romantically and was more posessive of her maybe. 5 stars anyway. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Awesome writing.

People may disagree. But I feel you have written the stories really well. And people this is fantasy. There always is liberty for authors to write what they feel like. Please continue can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is a fun read. Hypnosis is a great ‘dream come true’ theme, that mixes suggested action with real action and even hotter with incest stories- loved the added girl girl action that seemed more natural - even the spanking seemed playful and sexy. But I really liked that Denice *made* Kathy get on her knee at the end.

Mr_BradyMr_Bradyalmost 2 years ago

Wait…i thought Denice was an only child…no siblings for her?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Despite the minor oversight of the only child issue, I wish you’d continue this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wonderful story, I would have rather had just sis/bro thing going turning into a romantic love story without anyone else. I do love the bushy pussies though, mature women should have hair between their legs not bald child pussy. Good story though!

Smartest1Smartest110 months ago

A brother of Denice? She's supposedly only child.

Next: denice is denise, right? My preference being the latter.

Anyway.... Am enjoying this story tremendously.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous