You'll be in Chastity, or She Will

Info
Your chance to get an orgasm, or get locked in chastity.
1.3k words
4.2
31.1k
14
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Revanto
Revanto
258 Followers

All characters are 18 years of age or older.



Do you two remember how sweet and innocent you were originally?

You knew so little about BDSM. But you were so curious when you learned about it. And the more I controlled you, the more you liked it.

Do you remember how you first met each other? You had no idea that I knew both of you. That I gave you challenging tasks and assignments, that I made you flirt with other girls even though you thought you were "straight," that I deliberately arranged matters for you to find each other. To nervously approach a girl you thought was a complete stranger, shyly flirting, relieved and even more anxious when you got her number.

The old you couldn't imagine doing anything like that. You were just sweet, innocent girls, yes? A nice, "straight" girl like you would never flirt with another girl. But the more rules and commands I gave you, the more right and natural it felt to serve. And when I started keeping you in orgasm denial, you quickly became more and more perverted. It only took you a few weeks before you started BEGGING for things you had previously said you could never handle. Remember that? How quickly you became corrupted into dirty little deviants?

Remember that challenge I gave you. To tell the other girl your dark, dirty fantasy of wanting to be stripped, tied up, spanked and humiliated by her. You were SO nervous. You couldn't imagine it. But day by day, your desperate need for an orgasm grew. But how could you tell a complete stranger such a perverted fantasy? I can tell you, I was extremely amused to have you both doing that challenge with each other, neither of you having any idea the other girl was just as much of a dirty slut.

I hope you've learned your lesson from that experience. When I give you a challenge, you must give all that you are to try to win. That will be important today.

Do you remember the consequences from that challenge? The winner got her wish, and was bound and paddled and humiliated by the girl she barely knew. The loser had to either dominate her, or just watch, helpless and denied, while I used the winner hard.

You've come a long way from those innocent, naive girls. I've made you spank each other, bind each other, go on romantic dates with each other. You sleep in the same bed, bound side by side at night. I frequently have you make out with each other for my own amusement.

And you still think you are straight. That's fine. It's quite entertaining to me to have two pretty, "straight" girls playing with each other for my pleasure. And I've certainly gotten a lot of pleasure out of both of you.

As of today, you've been in orgasm denial for 30 days. Think of all the times you've begged and pleaded for mercy. All the times I've made you edge, but haven't let you cum. Think of how I've made you edge each other, rubbing each other's naughty little pussies for my viewing pleasure. How I've made you beg and offer ideas of wild, perverted kinky things that could happen to the other girl, if only you would be allowed a single orgasm.

Well, tonight you get your wish. You'll get to cum!

That is... ONE of you will get to cum.

You have a special challenge tonight, my dear little straight girls. Think back to when you said you would never flirt with another girl. After enough training and orgasm denial, you flirted with each other. You said you would never want to spank or be spanked by another girl. But you found your pussies getting wet as you laid over each other's laps. You said you wouldn't date girls. Then you were dining at a romantic restaurant together, dressed up so beautifully, as your linked vibrators turned on and off randomly and you both tried to conceal your reactions.

Remember how you said you would never want to eat another girl's pussy? Never want to run your tongue over and into her pussy, never want to taste her nectar, never want to suckle gently on her clit?

I think you'll change your mind.

I'm going to tie your naked bodies together in a 69. Your warm bodies pressed tightly together by the ropes, your face between the other girl's legs, right in her pussy. When I tell you to begin, you are going to frantically do your very best to make the other girl cum. You are going to do everything in your power to make that little slut cum, cum hard and cum fast. You are going to use your lips and tongue and teeth in any way you can imagine to stimulate her and drive an orgasm from her desperate body as fast as humanly possible.

You might not think you could cum on another girl's tongue, but given that the two of you have been in orgasm denial for 30 days, I don't think that will be an issue. At this point you could probably cum just from a wayward breeze.

But here's the trick. You must not cum. You must use every ounce of willpower and not cum. No matter what your "girlfriend" does to you, no matter how insanely good her tongue feels on your clit and in your pussy, you must hold back your desperate orgasm. Even though you've been begging every day for weeks to be allowed to cum, you must not cum.

Here's the challenge: you must make the other girl cum, without cumming yourself. The first girl to make the other girl cum is the winner. The first girl to cum is the loser. As for the consequences... take a look at this.

Do you see this? It's a chastity belt. Solid stainless steel. Meant for long term wear. It has a slim design that can be worn under your clothing. It's very secure. Once it's locked on your delicate little body, there is no way you'll be able to cum. You won't even be able to get close to touching your eager needy pussy. You can't get a finger underneath it. You can't break it, you can't get it off. It is utterly impenetrable. No matter how desperately you need to be serviced, you won't even be able to brush a fingertip against your clit. There will be absolutely no stimulation for your desperate pussy.

The loser... gets locked in this.

For a MONTH.

The winner gets to have her pussy eaten by her girlfriend over and over every day. To cum freely on her face as she watches the other girl whimper in desperate, denied need. Any hint of mercy you feel will be utterly squashed by how incredibly good it feels to cum on her tongue over and over again.

As for the loser, you will beg, you will plead. You will pound on the chastity belt fruitlessly. You may think it is humiliating to have to eat pussy every day, but that will cease to matter to you at all. The real torture will be to see another girl cum over and over, up close, while every day it is hard for you to think of anything else except how very badly your own pussy needs to be touched.

As I said, I know you "straight" girls have never wanted to eat pussy before... but I have the feeling you'll do a very, very good job today.

Now strip, and let's get this challenge started.

*

[To Anonymous: thank you for your lovely words that you provide in anonymous feedback. I have no way to reply when you do that, however. Please either include contact information next time.]

--:--
--:--
1.0
Revanto
Revanto
Revanto
258 Followers
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
1 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I’d love to see F/m versions of stories like this. Like a f/m wrestling match where the object is to bring the opponent to orgasm first, and the loser is locked in a chastity belt with the winner holding the key.

Share this

Similar Stories

Lock and Key She controls him in more ways than he's prepared for.in BDSM
His Wife's Fetish Ch. 01 James' wife admits to her deepest fantasy: male chastity.in Fetish
Platonic Chastity Two friends move in together. Begin to explore chastity.in BDSM
Truly permanent chastity A boyfriend gets locked into chastity - this time for ever.in BDSM
A Strapon Tale Pt. 01 Dating leads to strapon, chastity and increasing Femdom.in Fetish
More Stories