You'll See, Lucy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Peter, come on," she said again.

"What? I-"

"Pete!" said Becca. I sat bolt upright. The Sun was high, and Becca was shaking me. I was the last one awake in the tent. Becca laughed at me, her pretty face lighting up in the way I always loved. "Nightmares?" she laughed.

"You might say that," I said, rubbing my eyes. I looked past Becca. Lucy was tending the boiling water for breakfast. She looked at me and smiled as I stood up from the tent and pulled on my shorts.

"Thought you might sleep the day away, lazy-bones," she laughed. In a way, I wish I had. The day was not unlike my dream, whether I thought it good or bad. After breakfast, we unpacked what we didn't need for a day-hike, and I took them on the grand tour of the flowering meadows, gurgling streams, and pounding, roaring waterfalls. Mid-afternoon found us below one such waterfall in a steep-sided, heavily wooded canyon. Behind us about 100 meters was the waterfall, which cascaded over a number of large ledges before finally splashing noisily into a series of deep, clear pools. Lucy was off wandering around behind the waterfall, under the large overhang, where I had shown her a place you could find small, colorful pieces of banded agate. I had gotten rid of her purposely, having nervously avoided her all day. The morning's short dream still stuck in my mind, the image refusing to leave me. I lounged on the bank of one of the pools, tossing bits of granola onto the surface of the water, where small fish would gobble them up. Becca was nearby, eating the sandwich she had packed that morning.

"So what do you think?" Becca said, finishing her meal and dusting off her hands.

"About what?" I asked.

"Lucy," she laughed. I was immediately on alert.

"What do you mean?"

"How do you think she's faring?" Becca clarified.

"Oh, just fine. Much better than I thought she would. She's in great shape for a city-dweller," I said.

"Yeah, she does the hamster-wheel thing like the rest of them," Becca said, "But still I envy that body."

"Why's that?" I said, tossing another piece of granola. I chuckled at the battle that ensued.

"Tits. Definitely the tits," Becca said, looking up towards the waterfall.

"I love your tits," I laughed.

"Yeah, but hers are the same only bigger. So jealous," Becca laughed, shaking her head, "Great ass too."

"Mm-hm," I said, nodding. Becca hit me playfully and laughed.

"Pervert," she giggled, jumping up and sitting in my lap. She was such a little girl that she fit very nicely. "Oo!" she cooed, jumping a bit, "Someone's a bit excited. All this talk about my sister's tits getting you hard, hmm?"

"I plead the fifth," I said, wrapping my arms around her and kissing her neck lightly, as she liked. She murmured a bit and reached down between her legs to rub my cock through my pants. God, it had been a long time.

"Is this an exclusive party, or can anyone attend?" Lucy laughed, climbing over the large boulders behind us. Becca jumped with a squeak, and I laughed. I wanted to answer her question honestly, but thought better of it.

"Jesus Lucy, you scared the hell out of me," Becca laughed, standing up.

"Good thing I did. What would I have walked in on in a few minutes?" Lucy laughed. She picked up her backpack and slung it over a shoulder. "I'm getting a little hungry. Care to head back to camp?" she said. It was coming up on 5 PM, and we were still 5 km from dinner. I looked Lucy over as I stood up and retrieved my own pack. She was wearing a light-blue tank top that was absolutely bursting at the seams to contain her bra-less wonders. She moved hypnotically whenever she walked, both in the chest and in the hips. I had walked behind her all day so I could watch her sway. Her breasts and cleavage glistened with sweat, as did her brow, her hair pulled back in a ponytail. Her smile was radiant. Not only is this girl a bombshell, I thought to myself, but I'm genuinely attracted to her. I sighed to myself, again having had the terrible thought of having picked the wrong sister.

"Did you find anything good up there?" I asked her, shouldering the bag. She held out a handful of small, wet stones.

"A little," she said. I poked through the wet stones in her outstretched palm with my fingertip.

"Actually you've found some pretty nice stuff. Those are some rare colors," I said, "Good eye!" She beamed and blushed a little, quickly putting them in her pocket.

"Well, let's head back. My feet are killing me. I can't wait for those hot springs tonight," Becca said. We had been a total of about 15 km that day, with 5 more to go. After three full days of hiking, my own feet were beginning to ache some.

"You know," I said, starting down the ravine at the front of the pack, "We could take a different way back to camp. It'll be just a tiny bit longer, and we'll go right by the hot springs." I had been keeping their location a secret for quite some time.

"I'm not hungry anymore," Lucy said quickly. I laughed.

"Hot springs it is."

********************

As we arrived at the springs, it was just getting on into sunset. We had hiked quickly, all of us having had a renewal of vigor, knowing that hot bubbly water was our destination. It was a strange area, one which my father had explained to me long ago. There was a fault that outcropped in the mouth of a ravine, close to some huge cliffs that towered up to the east. This fault, filled with fine silt and clay through the grinding and polishing of the great slabs of rock, made it such that water percolated up from great depths. Thin soils and impermeable bedrock in the surroundings made it so the hot water did not kill off the surrounding plant life as it does at many other hot springs, and large trees grew nearby. The ravine spilled freezing cold water into the first pool, where it mixed with the hot water from the fault. There were three pools besides that one, and they got hotter as you got away from the cold stream. The last was so hot that you could spend no more than a few minutes in at a time, and the first was a bit too chilly. The second was nice, and the third was my favorite. They were shallow, and reached to my mid-chest when I sat on the blonde-colored, sandy bottom. That evening, a layer of steam hung over the pools in the treetops. The soft bubbling of the springs and the swish of the cold stream mixed with the songs of birds in the bush for a magical feel.

"It's magical," Becca whispered.

"Funny, I was just thinking that," I said, dropping my pack against a tree. "Alright girls, before you get in, there are some ground rules. These waters are dangerous, but they're not if you just don't do two things. One, don't put your head under the water, and don't get water on your face. Two, just like in elementary school, no splashing. It could violate rule number one. So basically, you just sit and relax. No horseplay."

"Why the rules?" Lucy asked, dropping her pack beside Becca's.

"Ummm...there are some things in the water that will hurt you. Let's just leave it at that. Just follow the rules and you don't have to worry about a thing," I said.

"What, like heavy metals or something?" Lucy said, looking into one of the pools tentatively.

"No, nothing like that. My dad actually tested the waters; pretty pure. But there are some bacteria in there that can only hurt you if they get in your nose. No more questions," I said.

"Sounds easy enough," Lucy said. Then she paused and looked at Becca, who was removing her shirt and shorts. She wore a pair of sexy panties and a simple white sports bra. "Ummm..." she said.

"What?" Becca said, turning to her sister as she tied her hair back.

"I'm, ah, not wearing any underwear," Lucy said sheepishly. I nearly choked as I remembered this fact.

"Oh, brother," Becca laughed, "Well, I didn't bring any extra. Pete, you have a pair of boxers she could wear or something?"

"No, I was actually just looking," I lied, rummaging through my backpack, "All I have is some cooking supplies I for some reason forgot to take out of here. Oh, and if you're wearing silver take it off. It'll tarnish in the water."

"Well, what am I supposed to do?" Lucy laughed.

"Just wear your shirt in," Becca said, gesturing to what she was wearing.

"It's white," Lucy said.

"So's my sports bra," Becca replied.

"Both'll get ruined," I said, "Water'll kill 'em."

"This is all I have to wear!" Lucy protested.

"You only brought one shirt?" Becca said, surprised.

"I was trying to save weight," Lucy said, shrugging.

"And your pack mule thanks you," I said. They laughed. There was a silence.

"I guess we could just go in naked," Becca suggested tentatively. Thank God, I thought to myself, I didn't want to have to be the one to suggest it.

"Pete, do you mind?" Lucy asked. I shrugged, trying to sound cool about it.

"Yeah, whatever you wanna do's fine with me," I said.

"Then you have to go in the buff too, Pete!" Becca laughed, "This isn't a free show!"

"Alright, alright," I laughed, my heart pounding. They turned around, and I dropped my boxers and stepped into the pool. It was warm, almost too warm at first, and the soft sand on the bottom felt scalding on my toes. But I quickly got used to it, settling down in the water. "OK, I'm in," I called.

"Alright, close your eyes," Becca said.

"What do I have to close my eyes for you for?" I laughed.

"Because I'm getting in at the same time!" Lucy giggled. I heard delicate splashes on the other side of the small pool as the two nymphs dipped their feet into the water. "Jesus that's hot!" Lucy said.

"You'll get used it, just get in and settle down so I can open my eyes. Careful of the water," I admonished. I heard them slip down in the water, accompanied with ooo's and ahh's.

"OK, we're in," Lucy said. I opened my eyes. The two sisters sat across from me, but our toes were close enough to touch. The water, up to the middle of the chest on me, reached a little further with the girls. Their large, buoyant tits created incredible glistening cleavage, side-by-side. Lucy, apparently a bit self-conscious, slid down so the water was up to her neck. Becca, far from bashful as you could probably tell from previous stories, stood up in the water and came over to sit next to me, nestling up close to me. I noticed for the first time on the trip that she had waxed her pussy not long ago, probably around the same time that Lucy had. The puffy, naked lips peeked from between her muscular legs. I slid a hand over her smooth thigh as she sat down next to me, seeking the extra warmth between her legs. She giggled and took my hand, placing it back on her thigh.

"Don't even think about it, mister," she whispered. I glanced over at Lucy, who had her eyes closed and her head tilted back on the deep green grass that grew around the banks of the pool. Her body was actually quite hidden under the water, due to the red-orange reflection from the setting sun. Rats, I thought to myself.

"Well ladies, I have a confession to make," I said, reaching behind me to grab my nearby pack and drag it a little closer. Lucy spoke, but didn't make a move.

"And what's that, Pete?" she said, smiling. Was she expecting something?

"I had a feeling we'd end up here before returning to camp, so I brought along a little happiness in the form of leaf and libation," I said, proudly producing a bottle of fine New Zealand red wine, a small bottle of absinthe and dulce de leche liquor. On top of that, I had with me a pack of matches and a fat, tightly-rolled joint, courtesy of my buddy Frank back in Christchurch. Lucy straightened up and opened her eyes to accept the small plastic cup I handed her. "Not exactly the Ritz, but these will have to do," I said, handing one to Becca as well.

"My goodness, Peter, you've brought along quite a spread!" Lucy laughed, reading the label on the dulce de leche.

"Spared no expense, my dears. That there came all the way from Argentina," I said proudly, working the cork out of the bottle with my knife, the way my father had taught me, "Wine?"

"Why, thank you, sir," Lucy beamed, accepting a cupful. I poured for Becca next, and myself last. "A toast!" she said, when we all had drinks in hand, "To Peter, for organizing this fine trip to paradise in the mountains, and to my dear sister Rebecca, for convincing him to invite me." I laughed at the second part.

"Drain 'em!" Becca said. We all tossed our heads back and downed the powerful wine.

"Woo!" Lucy said, licking her lips, "That's got to be the best stuff I've ever tasted."

"Personal selection," I boasted facetiously. Becca laughed.

"Pour some more, there are more toasts to be made," she said. I poured us all another round, the bottle of wine now half empty. "To Lucy! For completing the first year of a perfect marriage. Let there be many more to come."

"To Lucy!" I seconded, and we downed our drinks.

"Another!" Lucy laughed, holding out her cup.

"I'm getting there, hold your horses," I laughed.

"Wow, this stuff is hitting me already," Becca giggled, taking a luxurious whiff of her drink.

"To Mr. & Mrs. Castel, for producing two of the finest young ladies every to grace this Earth," I said, raising my cup.

"To us!" Lucy and Becca chorused, giggling. We all downed our drinks.

"Oh boy," Lucy said, her eyes wide, "That's some really good wine."

"Mmmm..." Becca purred, lolling against me.

"One more, to finish it off?" I said, holding up the nearly-empty bottle.

"Absolutely," Lucy said breathlessly, holding out her glass. I poured us all another round, dropping the last drop into Lucy's cup. "To Peter," said began.

"Him again? He already got a toast! What about me?" Becca laughed, acting offended.

"To Peter," Lucy said more forcefully, stifling a smile and looking at Becca, "For keeping my sexually-insatiable little sister in bed and out of trouble for the first time in her life. May your stamina never run out!"

"Hear, hear!" Becca said, as I looked mildly stunned. I quickly laughed, and jumped and as Becca's hand grabbed my semi-hard shaft and gave it a squeeze. I quickly hardened to titanic proportions as we downed our drinks and placed the cups on the banks.

"Ahhh...just what I needed," Lucy purred, laying her head back on the bank. Becca nuzzled me with clear intent, slowly stroking my shaft under the water, right in front of her sister. The drinks had gone right to all of our heads. "What do you have in that green bottle there, Peter?" Lucy said, "I don't think we've had enough yet."

"Neither do I! Break out the absinthe," Becca said, finally releasing my cock. Luckily, I didn't need to stand up to retrieve the bottle.

"No wormwood in this stuff, so don't worry about hallucinations. It's just got a helluva kick to it," I said, opening the bottle and taking the first shot. I passed it to Becca, who took a swig and pounded the bank, then passed it to Lucy. Lucy spluttered after her big swig.

"Whoa! That stuff is liquid fire!" She gasped, holding up the small bottle. There was only about enough for two shots apiece. Round it went again, the 160-proof spirits making our heads swim as the sun reddened and dipped behind the mountains.

"Uh-oh. Gonna get dark soon," Becca said, noticing the sudden loss of direct sunlight. It was still balmy, however, and pleasantly warm and humid next to the pools.

"That's why I also brought this," I said, producing a lantern from my bag, "Enough oil to last us all night." I put the lantern down on the bank nearby.

"Jesus Peter, you thought of everything, didn't you?" Lucy giggled, licking the last drops from the bottle of absinthe.

"Did you remember some matches for that joint?" Becca asked.

"Of course!" I said, acting affronted, "Shall we start passing that around too?"

"Oh God yes," Lucy laughed, "I'd die for a good toke right now." I lit up the joint and took the first long drag to get it cherried, and passed it to Becca. She and I would sometimes smoke before sex, and it always made it amazing. You could let go of the intellect, but still hold on to the sensory, unlike having too much alcohol. Becca took a long drag, then handed it to Lucy. "Oh my," she said, taking a deep breath, "I haven't smoked since college."

"Take it easy then," I said, "It'll hit you pretty hard." She just nodded and took a big drag.

"Hooooly shit," she moaned, closing her eyes and laying her head back, holding the joint out for me to take. We passed it around the pool three more times before it was burned down to the filter I'd put in, and by that time we were all pretty lit; relaxed, happy, philosophical, and talkative. I poured out the sweet, delicious dulce de leche, and we sipped our cups as the stars began to peek out in the navy-blue sky. I lit the lantern, the orange glow lighting the pool nicely and reflecting off the two wet beauties I shared it with. Becca was even more hands-on than ever after the joint, and was constantly holding, touching, and stroking my manhood beneath the surface. Lucy appeared not to notice the movements.

"My God, this is the life," Lucy mused, taking a sip of her drink.

"I couldn't agree more," I said, touching cups with her.

"I mean, out here in nature, ya know? Totally chill, just you and the stars and the trees and the birds, and the water...I don't know how I'll ever go back to the city. You know...you know, you and Peter have it great, sis. You know that?"

"I definitely know where you're coming from, Lucy. I mean, I wouldn't change this moment for anything. Not for the whole world. I love it out here, in places like this. Hey, Peter, remember that one time in Montana, in the Bitteroots, when we fucked on that moss-covered rock in the middle of the stream?" Becca laughed, giving my cock a squeeze.

"Ooo, tell me about that!" Lucy said, leaning forward. Becca launched into the story before I could stop her, though I didn't really want to.

"Oh, Lucy it was awesome. We were camping out in the middle of nowhere, I mean like 50 miles from the first electric light, right next to this big stream, right? And there was this full moon that was making us cast shadows like we were standing under a streetlamp or something, oh it was so fucking awesome. Anyway, so we went out onto this big rock in the middle of the stream, so we could see the stars without the trees, you know? But that was stupid, because there weren't any stars, I mean you couldn't see them because of the moon." She paused her post-joint ramblings to take a drink and giggle. "So we just started making out, right? And pretty soon were completely naked, our clothes are probably floating down to the Pacific but we didn't care...so I'm going down on him, and then I'm riding him and stuff, right there in the middle of the stream under the full moon. God, it was so hot. I felt like an Amazon goddess or something, so in control you know? I just kept telling him 'cum, baby, cum in my pussy!', and when he did...uuh! God that was so fucking hot."

She had crawled into my lap during the course of the story, and was stroking my cock almost absently, but no longer playing. Lucy had listened with rapt attention.

"Oh my God that story made me so horny," Lucy groaned, her hands unabashedly between her legs. I couldn't believe my eyes. Neither of the girls was too careful about hiding themselves now, and Lucy sat up straighter, her tits proudly above the water, begging me to stare, begging me to wrap my lips around each perfect nipple. "Tell me another one!" she said, surprising me.

"Nuh-uh, you tell me one first!" Becca laughed. "Tell me about sex as a married woman." Lucy rolled her eyes.

"Not much to tell, babe. I'm sure you have better stories than me," Lucy said, sticking her tongue out.

"Oh, come on. Are you saying he's not satisfying you? Because I can have Pete beat him up for you," Becca offering jokingly. I patted my elbow and nodded.

123456...8