Young Abin Ch. 01: The Landlady

Story Info
Abin fucked the landlady after helping clean up.
4k words
4.14
12.9k
3

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1 The landlady

Abin didn't do well in high school, but he also got into a private technical school near Taipei. He is now 18 years old. Before the start of the semester, he thought commuting would be too hard, so he rented a student room near the school and only went home to visit his mother on weekends. His apartment, a wood-panelled building on top of the sixth floor of an old apartment block, has six rooms, a shared bathroom and a small kitchen, and a small balcony on the roof to dry clothes. When Abin moved in, school wouldn't start for five or six days, and he didn't know who was in the other rooms. The landlord and his wife surnamed Hu live on the sixth floor.

They are both young and in their early 30s. They have been married for several years and have two children aged four and five. On the third day after Abin moved in, his room was almost ready and he wanted to go out for a simple Chinese meal at noon. Since old apartments don't have elevators, he have to take the stairs. When he had reached the sixth floor and not yet reached the fifth, he heard the door of the landlord open. The landlady was opening it and coming out. "Mrs. Hu, didn't work today?" Abin asked casually. Mrs. Hu is at home today because the company has some annual leave that has been scheduled a long time ago. As she didn't have to work, she had slept up until now. She was about to go out to dinner when she met Abin.

"Yeah, little brother, are you going out?" Seeing that Abin was a student, she called him little brother. "I'm going to dinner, and you?"

"Me too. There's a good fast food place across the street. Why don't we go?" Mrs. Hu said kindly.

"All right! "Replied Abin.

They went to the restaurant and each ordered lunch. As they ate and chatted, they gradually got to know each other. Mrs. Hu was not very beautiful, but she was not ugly. She was of medium build, not the kind of woman with large breasts and buttocks that Abin had most salivated.

Today she is wearing a comfortable and relaxed one-piece T-shirt, about 10 cm above her knee, showing her white legs. The fast food restaurant table is not big, they sit near the corner of the table at a 90-degree Angle. Sometimes Mrs. Hu crossed her thighs, so that Abin could not help but secretly peep. Mrs. Hu had a short, pretty hair, no makeup, and a sweet smile. When she ate her meal and drank her drink, her lips and lips moved beautifully. "Housewives have their charms,"Abin thought to himself.

After lunch, they walked back to the apartment and happened to have a small but heavy parcel delivered by the mail truck at the gate. Mrs. Hu hurried upstairs to get the stamp. Abin took the parcel and waited downstairs with the postman.

The trip up and down six flights of stairs made her gasp. After the postman left, she gasped and laughed and said, "Little brother, you see I have no strength at all. Will you help me carry this parcel up?"

Abin, of course, had no problem. When they reached the fifth floor, Mrs. Hu ran up to the sixth floor, intending to open the door first. As she was going up the stairs, Abin took the opportunity to look up and see that Mrs. Hu was wearing a pair of tiny white panties under her T-shirt skirt, so small that most of her round bottom was visible when she ran. It's not a big ass, but it's nice and solid. Abin's eyes were stimulated, and his heart was beating. On the sixth floor, Abin left the package in the living room, and Mrs. Hu thanked him repeatedly.

Abin was looking for something to talk about when he heard Mrs. Hu ask, "Little brother, do you have anything to do this afternoon?"

Abin thought for a moment and said, "School hasn't started yet. There's nothing to do."

"Well, I think I will be at home today anyway. I want to tidy up and clean the house. Some of the furniture is too heavy, and I want you to help me."

Abin, who was also very fond of this kind landlady, agreed anyway. The two of them scrambled to tidy up. It's not easy. It's hot. Two or three hours of cleaning made them both sweat. Even though the air conditioner was on, Abin could not bear to take off his shirt.

It was past half past three when they managed to finish cleaning roughly. Mrs. Hu took two bottles of Coke from the refrigerator and drank them with Abin on the sofa in the living room. They smiled at each other.

"Thanks, buddy. I'll take you out for a steak later," said Mrs. Hu.

"Yes, but what about your husband?"

"He's working overtime today and won't be back until after eight o 'clock after picking up the kids. Ah, right!" Mrs. Hu suddenly remembered something. She said, "There's an electric stove on the kitchen closet that hasn't been used for a long time. Would you please go and help me get it?"

Abin went to the kitchen, set up a step ladder, and rummaged around the closet.

"Landlady," he said, "I don't see a hot plate. What a mess you have up here."

"Then come down and hold the ladder for me while I look for it. Did I forget to put it somewhere else?"

As she climbed the ladder, Abin looked up and saw the view under her skirt once more, this time very close and clear.

On the small round buttocks, she was wearing a white silk high-waisted briefs, which set off the hip quite warped. Because the shirt is loose, he saw the breasts and it is similar to being half naked. Occasionally, in order to move something far away, Mrs. Hu raised one foot slightly and stood on the ladder with only the other foot, which allowed Abin to see the swollen private parts more clearly. Under the tight white silk cloth, it was more attractive, which made Abin's cock erected like a raging frog.

"Well, not really!" She looked up there for a long time, which gave Abin enough to peep.

"Little brother?" She bent her head and wanted to say something, but she found Abin looking at her skirt. Naturally, she knew that she was exposed. She quickly climbed down the stairs and said to Abin, "You are bad boy!"

When Abin saw that the landlady was not very angry, he smiled and apologized, "I'm sorry, but I can't help watching"

Mrs. Hu heard this and stared at him with an angry expression. He said again, "But it's really nice."

Mrs. Hu, angry and laughing, snorted and laughed, "I'll be really angry with you next time you're rude like that."

Abin thought that Mrs. Hu was the most good-natured woman in the world, but that big stiff dick in her pants didn't know what to do.

In fact, Mrs. Hu also noticed his physical reaction, she pretended not to know, turned back into the living room.

"Come quickly! The cola is running out of ice." She urged Abin.

Abin returned to the living room, and suddenly they were out of conversation. After thinking about it for a while, he had an idea. He stretched out his waist and arms and said, "I'm really tired. Are you tired, Mrs. Hu?"

"Of course I am, especially my shoulders are so sore!" As she spoke, she tapped her shoulder.

"Here, I'll beat it for you, "said Abin, rubbing his hands and wanting to try.

Mrs. Hu was very defensive and said, "That's all right, but you can't mess with it!"

"Don't worry!"

With both hands in his fist, he gently beat Hu Taitai on his shoulders. Mrs. Hu closed her eyes for joy, and Abin beat her for a while, then changed into a pinch. Mrs. Hu simply bent down on the sofa and enjoyed Abin's service.

Abin pinched and found that Mrs. Hu was breathing slowly and seemed to be falling asleep. Then he whispered, " Mrs. Hu?"

When Abin saw that she did not respond, he secretly moved his palms away from his shoulders and gently moved them toward her back and hips. Mrs. Hu remained motionless. Emboldened, he shifted his focus entirely to the buttocks and thighs, and began to knead them. Perhaps because it was really comfortable, Mrs. Hu still lay on her stomach, but suddenly bowed her left leg to make herself more comfortable.

This sudden movement startled Abin, seeing that she did not move again, he was assured to continue his frivolity.

Abin was delighted by Mrs. Hu's change of position, so that he could look down and see her underwear again. Abin surreptitiously lifts up the hem of her skirt, revealing her entire buttocks.

The little round silhouette, the tight white briefs. Abin is not still massaging, he is just fondling back and forth. As he felt it, his fingers moved uneasily between her hips and legs and touched the mystery, feeling only fat, tender, hot, wet. After pressing his fingers gently over the silk for a moment, he boldly pulled Mrs. Hu's hunched left leg and rolled her over. Mrs. Hu was now completely unguarded from the waist down, even though she was neatly dressed.

Abin went about his business on his own, first lifting the silk cloth of her private parts with his left index finger, and then invading the briefs directly with his right index finger and middle finger, holding down the bud and rubbing it gently. It seemed to him that Mrs. Hu was trembling secretly, and in a few moments a shower of obscene water was leaking out, making the white briefs almost transparent.

Abin made up his mind. With his left hand, he opened the seam of his trousers further, bent his head, put his mouth to the small point and licked it liberally.

"Ah" Mrs. Hu could not pretend to sleep any longer and cried out.

Abin ignored her and continued licking, teasing the sensitive clitoris with the tip of his tongue. She involuntarily pressed her hands on Abin's head, shaking her hips.

"Oh, comfortable, comfortable" Mrs Hu's sexual fluid drained out, trembling with comfort, and waves of pleasure came to her heart.

"Good little brother, so comfortable. Ah, about to come. Ah, coming, " a wave of water rushed out and made the chair cover wet.

Abin let go of her pussy and turned to hug Mrs. Hu. She was soft, squinting, cursing,"Bad brother, you bully me"

"Good sister, are you comfortable?"

"I won't tell you. Why do you call me sister? Who told you to?"

Although Mrs. Hu was not charming, she had a gentle and delicate look. At this time, she had had an orgasm, but she was still behaving in a sweet way, which made Abin happy.

He said, "Don't you always call me little brother? Of course I call you sister."

Mrs. Hu deliberately turned her head away and said, "Hum! Bad boy!"

Abin grew more amused and whispered in her ear, "I don't just want to be your little brother. I want you to call me brother."

Mrs. Hu blushed and spat, "You little boy, why do you want me to call you brother?"

Abin let go of Mrs. Hu, stood up straight, quickly unbuttoned his pants, took out a hard, thick and long cock, straight up to Mrs. Hu, less than a centimeter away from the tip of her nose, said,"By this!"

Mrs. Hu looked silly on the spot. "Oh, my God! What a big dick!" She was dumbfounded, and the worst of it was the masculine smell that made her dizzy.

As if hypnotized, she was gawking at the big cock, gently blurted out, "Good brother!"

Abin was just teasing her, but when she saw his dick, she seemed terrified and held her face and said, "Lick your brother."

Mrs. Hu cleverly opened her lips, sucking and licking, licking and kissing, and loving this big cock in every way. Thinking that this cock is going to get into her pussy, a stream of erotic water is going to come out of her pussy.

It was only when Abin lifted up Mrs Hu's T-shirt and pulled it off while she was licking her penis that he really saw her figure.

First of all, from the shoulder back to the hip, smooth and beautiful curve, small briefs more lined out of the small buttocks of the round warping, not too small white breasts, covered in the white half cover underwear, support two groups of meat like meat ball.

Abin unbuckled the back of her bra, revealing her entire chest, her tiny tits proudly hard and dark from nursing. Abin's palms reached out, just enough to hold both breasts full, and the feeling was very comfortable. He gently rubbed the tits with his palms. Mrs. Hu gasped through her big cock, "Ah, ah!"

Abin pushed Mrs. Hu down on the back of the sofa, reached down and pulled off Mrs. Hu's underwear. He also pulled off his own underwear, and crouched down in front of Mrs. Hu with his big dick protruding. Mrs. Hu cleverly spread her legs and raised herself with her hands to meet his cock.

When the cock came to the mouth of the hole, it did not stop for a moment. Just as the head of the cock invaded the flower bud, it drove straight into the hole and deeply touched the stigma. Mrs. Hu had never been so deep before. The air almost choked her breath, and when the big cock slowly pulled out, she let out a loud cry of "Ah!"

"Nice, brother, nice," The big cock begins to pull out gently and insert deeply. Their posture on the sofa made it very easy for the cock to push up the stigma. The stimulation of each penetration made Mrs. Hu feel comfortable to the depths of her heart. Waves of dissolute waterg flowed and the dissolute sound kept coming out of her mouth.

"So comfortable, so nice. Ouch! At the bottom again! Ah, so comfortable! Oh, no, it's coming!" Just a few dozen times after Abin twitched, Mrs. Hu had already had another orgasm.

He left her alone and continued to fuck her. Every time big dick still inserted in the end, Mrs Hu straight cried, "Brother, very good, oh, so deep, so uncomfortable, ah, oh, no, I'll orgasm again!"

She screamed louder and louder, and when she had an orgasm she was screaming. Abin found that she had orgasms easily.

"Elder sister... you are so lustful!"

"Yeah, I'm a swinger. Brother, stick me, stick me!"

"Oh, good, really good! Good brother, brother, I'm dying!"

Abin, seeing her so charming, could not help kissing her mouth, and she held out her hot tongue to meet him, and they kissed almost breathless.

After kissing the sweet lips, Abin kissed her ear again, gently touching the earlobe with his teeth and licking the back of her ear back and forth, even into the hole in her ear. Mrs. Hu could not bear it, "Ah, ah."

Tingling and trembling, she clutched Abin's back with her hands, her feet wrapped around Abin's waist and buttocks, her buttocks jerking, her little holes dripping with water. His big dick slurped as it went in and out.

"Brother, I, coming again! Ah, ah," she snorted, and sure enough a torrent of hot obscene water gushed out again. But this time she had no energy to cling to Abin. Her arms and legs relaxed lazily and gasped with closed eyes.

Abinlo raised himself, bowed his head and asked,"What's the matter, sister?"

Mrs. Hu opened her eyes slightly and smiled, "Ah, sister is so comfortable. Brother is so good!

"So, you don't want more?"

"Want it! Want it! " she said quickly, "I'm just, taking a break."

Seeing how cute she was, Abin turned her over and made her kneel on the sofa. He took two large cushions and put them in Mrs. Hu's arms to make her more comfortable.

Then the cock enters the hole again from behind, and the position goes deeper, and Mrs. Hu groans from the back of her throat, "Ah! "

Half turning back, squinting at Abin with a smile and an expression of bewilderment. Abin could not restrain himself from jerking up again, the penis went in and out of the obscene water, and when the turtle was drawn out it tore up the obscene water, thrust into it and went straight to the bottom of the flower, Mrs Hu had never felt so good, uprating her little round butt so that Abin could do it more comfortably.

"So comfortable, about to climax again. Ah, I'm really going to die today. Ah!" she orgasmed again, and her limbs felt as if they were falling apart, and she couldn't scream anymore.

Abin ignored her and continued to thrust, holding her beautiful buttocks in both hands, enjoying the big cock in and out of the hole mouth, suddenly a sour numb from the glans, he cried,"Good sister, good sister, I'm."

Mrs. Hu was shocked and said quickly,"Good brother, stop! Oh, don't insert it again. Pull it out!"

How could Abin care about her now? How could he stop his cock when it was so hot that his glans swelled and he would not keep it.

Mrs. Hu saw that he did not stop or pull out, and felt that the cock in the hole was stronger and bigger, so she tightened pussy and cooperated with Abin to let him enjoy.

"Ah, sister, beautiful sister," Abin finally broke out, pressing his dick against the stigma, and flinging out the hot semen, which he had not masturbated for several days, and which was thick and abundant. The shot made Mrs. Hu feel very comfortable. She was about to die of ecstasy, and she had an orgasm from the rush of hot semen and the sound of Abin's affectionate calls.

"I'm dying too, good brother, good brother. Ah, ah, coming, ah," they could not be more comfortable.

Abin lay down on Mrs. Hu and hugged her tenderly. Mrs. Hu turned around and kissed Abin sweetly. They closed their eyes and rested for a while, enjoying the happy aftertaste.

Both of them were sweating. Abin said goodbye to Mrs. Hu and went back to the roof to take a shower. Mrs. Hu also went into the bathroom of her own house to wash away the sweat, the lewd water and the semen, so that her husband would not find it when he came back in the evening. In fact, she and her husband are also very love, every morning and evening the couple will make love once or twice, although her husband's cock is not as thick as Abin's big cock, nor as firm as the young Abin, but because she is easy to orgasm, usually still feel quite satisfied. Today, for some unknown reason, she let Abin fuck her. Her heart was a mess, but it was sweet, too, as if she had been brought back to the days when she was young and in love with her husband and lover. By about six o 'clock they had showered and changed into clean clothes. Mrs. Hu had promised to treat Abin to a steak dinner, and they chose a small, secluded steakhouse to meet for dinner, literally like two lovers.

In the meal, naturally unavoidable canoodling, sweet talk for a while.

Back at the apartment, Abin was worried about the landlord's return, so he went straight to his room and went to bed. At about 7:40 the next morning, Abin was about to go downstairs to buy breakfast when the landlady sent her husband and children out. The three said hello, and he and Mr. Hu went downstairs together. On the fifth floor, Abin made the excuse that he had forgotten his things and went back upstairs. Mr. Hu naturally did not suspect him, and continued downstairs with the child. When Abin returned to the sixth floor, Mrs. Hu did not close the door. The two of them made faces at each other, went into the entrance, locked the door, and immediately hugged each other tightly, kissing each other passionately.

Mrs. Hu, who had just got up, was wearing only a loose nightdress. It was easy for Abin to reach inside and caresses. Mrs. Hu was not wearing underwear. Abin held and kneaded the pair of meat balls on her chest.

"Well," Mrs. Hu suddenly remembered, "I have to go to the window to say goodbye to them."

"Oh, how sweet!" Abin said sourly.

"Spit, he's my husband. Why are you jealous?" Mrs. Hu tapped him on the forehead, laughing and swearing.

Mrs. Hu went into the bedroom and Abin followed. Mrs. Hu knelt down, crawled to the window next to her bed, opened it, and leaned out slightly, just as her husband and children came out of the apartment, waving back at her.

She waved back, and Abin reached up and lifted her T-shirt to reveal her round bottom, which had no underwear underneath.

"Well, had sex with your husband this morning!" said Abin, touching her sticky pussy. His cock had hardened.

"Can't I have sex with my husband?" Mrs. Hu waved her hand and said without looking back.

Suddenly she felt a warm touch, then the hole was filled, then the butt was hit again and again. Abin stuck his big dick in there.

Mrs. Hu almost choked and could not make a pleasing expression on her face. The big cock was pumping and thrusting behind her. Up front, she still had to wave to her husband and children. Finally, when they were all in the car, she was trying to relax and turned around to scold Abin. Her husband got out again and made a sign to her that there was something wrong with the car.

12