Young Abin Ch. 02: The Schoolmate

Story Info
Abin peeps at and seduces a senior female schoolmate.
4.5k words
3.5
1.6k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2 The schoolmate

***** First of all, the characters in the story who have sex are all over 18 years old. *****

School started. Abin's unknown roommates were coming back. Six rooms, two boys and four girls. Only Abin is a new student. The others are all seniors.

Abin was most impressed by Lu Mei, who lived across the hall.

Lu Mei has long and beautiful black hair, round cheeks, pointed jaws, big and bright eyes, small nose sometimes with a pair of glasses, and rich and moist lips. On the whole, she is beautiful and charming.

Her height is not short, about 168 cm, although the waist is not said to be slim, but with tight buttocks, coupled with long legs, exquisite curves, can be said to be young bodybuilding. Even more striking is the protruding breasts of her chest, about 36d, although covered by a blouse, but as if they would pop out at any time.

When Abin first saw her, she was wearing only a close-fitting blouse. The neckline was not very high, and a small portion of the plump flesh was exposed. The bottom was a short skirt that showed almost all of its pink legs. Her hips wiggled as she walked, full of flavor.

Mei already has a boyfriend. On the first day of school, her boyfriend carried her bags up to the sixth floor. He also helped her organize a large number of women's things in her small room. It was very thoughtful of him to put everything in place, sweating. When Abin went over to say hello and introduce himself, he couldn't help but be shocked by this beautiful senior schoolgirl. He could hardly take his eyes off her plump breasts.

Mei also noticed that the new schoolmate was always staring at her chest with a look of lost soul. But she was used to it. Her breasts were always coveted by her classmates, teachers and even bystanders, whether at school or outside. And she's proud of it, and she likes it when people look at her. Otherwise, she would not have dared to wear the bodice that accentuated the bosom.

On the third night of school, Abin returned to his dorm after dinner. He took a cold shower. As he walked back to his door wiping his hair, Mei opened the door and poked her head out and asked, "Abin, have you finished washing?"

Abin nods and Mei says, "Oh, I'm going to take a bath then." She went back to her room to get the toiletries ready. Abin deliberately left the door open so that he could hear Mei closing the door when she entered the bathroom.

As soon as he was sure Mei had entered the bathroom, he tiptoed out to the balcony. He hid by the bathroom window, and sure enough, Mei did not close a small gap in the window that he had opened to breathe while taking a bath. The outside is dark and the bathroom is brightly lit. The sand-fogged Windows shielded the Wolf, and Abin peered carefully through the cracks. Mei had taken off her coat and was about to undo her bra with her hands behind her back. Mei is plump, but she is tall enough not to look fat.

Abin saw her back, her skin smooth and fair, her arms plump and elastic, like a lady who had been raised to care for her. After a while, Abin saw Mei had taken off her bra and a pair of plump breasts were dancing in front of her. The ball of flesh was rounded and firm, and very sharp. The little pink point of the breast tip was proudly upturned, showing the full femininity of youth and maturity.

When she moves her body, the vibrations associated with it are so elastic. Abin wondered, "How can I get a secret touch?" Then Mei was going to take off the little briefs, and Abin was so nervous.

She's also plump around the hips and legs, but she doesn't have the extra flab that other full-figured women have. Her butt is round and smooth, her butt seam is clear, and her butt flesh is elastic. Her thighs were long, white and tender. Her calves are firm and soothing, beautifully shaped from ankle to toe.

There are a lot of women, no matter how bright or lovely, but her toe shape is often a lack of beauty. Mei's feet have no such regret and are all beautiful. She pulls her pink panties down to her knees, naturally flexes her right calf, and pulls them off her right ankle. Because these movements are facing away from Abin, the whole butt is visible to Abin. When her panties were off, Abin saw nothing but a fair, youthful body. It has a kind of intimidating atmosphere. His dick is already on the rise. No one else was around, so he pulled out his dick. His eyes continued to stare at the naked Mei, while his right hand clenched his cock and rubbed it violently.

There is a bathtub near the window in the bathroom, but usually people living outside are not used to using the public bathtub, Mei is no exception. She stood in the shower. She wet herself first, then applied the soap, and Abin saw Mei's hands lather her body and move her body around naturally, giving him a good view of both front and back. Unfortunately, he could not see her cunt from the window, only a tuft of pubic hair. Mei's pubic hair distribution is narrow and small, with only a little shadow on the roots of the legs, which is very cute. Occasionally bending down and lifting her legs, Abin could glimpse the plump pussy through her leg seam.

Abin jerked his cock harder and harder. He could not wait to rush into the bathroom and fuck Mei's fat ass. Mei did not know that someone was peeping out of the window. She rubbed the soap and kept loving herself everywhere. She patted her big buttocks and rubbed her fat tits, pinching and sharpening them with an intoxicated expression on her face. Making Abin so mad that he almost broke his penis skin.

Finally, Mei was satisfied. She picked up the shower head and washed the foam off her body, but did not dry her body. She took out another pair of small scissors and turned to face Abin. With her left foot straddling the edge of the tub, she lowered her head and began to trim her pubic hair.

It dawned on Abin that Mei's lovely pubic hair had been carefully maintained. He suddenly felt a strange jealousy towards her boyfriend. She did it to please the damn man, of course. Mei naturally holds the vulva forward for easy pruning. This exposed the whole private part to Abin's eyes.

Abin did not expect to have the opportunity to see Mei's vulva so clearly. He was so excited that his heart was jumpy and his breath was short. Abin saw the fat labia majora and a small part of the pink labia minora. The clitoris protrudes a little and is vividly displayed.

Abin jerks his dick off faster and faster, imagining what it feels like to be in Mei's pussy. He stared straight at Mei's vulva. After trimming her pubic hair, Mei felt it was all right and gave her whole body another flush. She dried herself and put on her clothes. Abin's gone, but his dick's still hard. By this time the landlord should have come back, he can't go to Mrs. Hu to extinguish the desire. He had to softly step back into the room in despair.

At this time his mind only thought, only how to fuck Mei as soon as possible. Abin heard Mei open the bathroom door and was waiting for Mei to come closer so he could make a move when he heard the doorbell. Mei opened the door and said happily, "Ah! You have come." It was Mei's boyfriend came, Abin loudly cursed, but also helpless. Mei and her boyfriend went into the room and closed the door.

Abin then slipped out to the balcony and came to Mei's window. He searched here and there until he found only a small crack in which he could barely see into the house. He squinted and saw them embracing and kissing. While the man's hands grope around impolitely, Mei is uncooperative, dodging and giggling.

Mei deliberately turned her back to the man, but unexpectedly it was convenient for the man to hug her from behind. He reached in front of her and rubbed her breasts and nipples. Mei could not avoid him and said, "No..." But that's not going to stop it. Later, the man rolled Mei onto the bed. Oh, no. Abin can't see it from this angle. But it sounded as if the man was licking Mei somewhere and she was begging for mercy.

Abin was irritated, but helpless. He knew that beautiful Mei was making out with a man. He really wanted to find out, but all he could hear was Mei's whisper.

Abin returned sulkily to the room. He thought about how to hook up with Mei, who was in love with her, but he thought Mei might be being fucked by the man at the same time. It was a very difficult night. About two hours later, Abin heard Mei walking her boyfriend out the door and saying goodbye, "bye!" He suddenly had an idea. When Mei came back, he opened the door and shouted to Mei, "Mei!" Mei heard this and turned around and asked, "Did you call me?" Abin saw that her face was still flushed, and sure enough, she had just made out with her boyfriend.

"Yes, Mei, do you have a screwdriver or something I could borrow?" Abin made an excuse to strike up a conversation.

"I have a phillips screwdriver. I'll bring it to you, I don't know if it'll work." "Mei said.

"It should be all right. I just need to see what's a little weird about the video recorder." "Said Abin deliberately. His family was rich and his mother doted on him, so he had everything he wanted. Although he lives in a small apartment, he has a stereo, TV and video recorder.

"Oh... do you have a video? Do you have any good movies?" Mei took the bait and became interested. She went into the room, took out a screwdriver and handed it to Abin. "Can I watch the movie later?" "Welcome," said Abin. "I'll call you when I'm done."

In fact, what was wrong with the video recorder, he went back to the room to make two cups of coffee, and then knocked Mei's door. Mei opened the door and said, "Is it fixed?" "Yes," Abin said, "What movies do you want to see? I rented several during the day, but I haven't seen them yet. Mei, why don't you choose?"

"All right! Mei readily agreed and went with Abin into his room.

"It smells good!" "She said, smelling the coffee.

"I made two cups of coffee. Let's watch the movie."

'Thank you! Abin's room was carpeted and had no chairs, so they sat on cushions.

He let Mei choose the film by herself. Mei knelt down on the carpet and studied the tapes one by one. She turned her back to Abin and cocked her hips. Mei has her hair up and wears a relaxed short T-shirt, which sometimes shows her cute navel. The bottom body is a pair of shorts, which is quite home-style.

Abin admires Mei's buttock shape from behind. Thin shorts, small briefs stretched over the buttocks can be clearly seen, and two layers of cloth wrapped the plump pussy. How Abin wished he could see into it.

Finally Mei picked a piece of film and began to play it. While watching, drinking coffee, chatting, talking and laughing.

In fact, Abin's eyes watched Mei more than watching TV, did not know what the movie was really about.

Mei has a bit of a crush on Abin. She thinks he is nice. Sometimes she peeked at him out of the corner of her eye and found him staring at her breasts, which made her feel a little uncomfortable.

They chatted casually, and occasionally told jokes, which always made Mei laugh so much that the two balls of flesh in her chest shook violently. Once or twice, at the right Angle, Abin could see, through the gap in the bottoms of his gym shorts, a bloated pussy wrapped in pink underpants.

Mei seems to like pink underwear very much.

Abin's cock stiffens involuntarily as the film plays out a romantic scene. Both of them watched in silence. Abin secretly glanced at Mei and found that her cheeks were a little red. As the plot goes on, it turns out to be even more passionate. Mei was so embarrassed. She had just made out with her boyfriend and it was still lingering. See this section of the film, the physiological cannot help but have a reaction, feeling vulva wet.

But she could only continue to watch the film unfold, a little unbearable, she involuntarily shifted her body. She was trying to find something to talk about when she heard Abin say, "Mei, many people must say you're pretty!"

"Well, how dare you flirt with a senior schoolgirl?"

'Really! Abin said, and deliberately sat down next to Mei, close together, and looked at Mei's face.

Mei said, "What's wrong?" "I mean it, especially with the proportions of your face, it's really beautiful."

Mei felt sweet at heart and pretended to say, "You are talking nonsense!"

"What nonsense," Abin picked up a handkerchief, folded it into a long strip, knelt down opposite Mei and said, "Come, come, let me help you measure the ratio of horizontal and vertical length of your face, you will know." He put the handkerchief close to Mei's face. Mei was also curious and obediently let him measure it.

First, he measured the length from her forehead to her jaw and marked it with great significance. Then, as a gesture to measure the width of her face, he held the handkerchief in front of Mei's big eyes. Mei closed her eyes naturally and Abin took the opportunity to kiss Mei's sweet lips. Mei opened her eyes wide in surprise, but Abin held her tightly, and his hot lips and tongue were invading her. For a moment, she was confused and lost in love. The passion she had just had with her boyfriend and the plot of the movie were ferment in her body. She closed her eyes again, and a pair of hands clasped Abin's neck. Her lips parted, her sweet tongue stretched out, and she kissed him passionately. From her red lips, to her cheeks, to her ears, to her fair shoulders, Abin kissed freely enough.

After a long kiss, they parted, stared at each other, and kissed again. This time Abin's right hand groped around Mei's back and waist, becoming more and more presumptuous, and then moved further forward.

Mei first felt her left breast being rubbed by a strange hand and quickly reached out to push it. The strange hand went back to the right breast, so that it could not escape. Her mouth could not make a sound, finally gave up the struggle, let him thin and thin kneading. A burst of pleasure made the little vulva more watery. Still kissing Mei, Abin reaches under the short T-shirt with his right hand and holds Mei's left breast in his hand.

Ring and pinky fingers work together to pull back the bra cup. He squeezed Mei's nipple between his thumb and forefinger, and Abin gently twisted it. Mei trembled and cried out uncontrollably.

"No... oh... no... I'm going back... let me go..." Abin ignored her and continued his advances.

"Don't... don't... ah... let me go..." There were waves of numbness on the tip of her breasts. Mei could not believe it. She found that the boy she had just met brought her a different pleasure from her boyfriend.

"Quietly... quietly... er... comfortable... er..." Abin simply lifted her short T-shirt, exposing her full left breast. Delicate white meat, tiny pink areola. The little bean was teasing, hard and shaking.

It was too late for Mei to stop, and as soon as Abin lifted the T-shirt, she opened her mouth and covered her nipples. The more comfortable feeling confused her, and she did not want to resist at all.

Abin took her left breast in her mouth and began to think about her right breast again. Her right hand grasped Mei's waist, released her left hand and reached to Mei's right breast. Mei let him caress her and her face was full of spring.

"Er... er... ouch... ah..." Mei snorted. Abin took her hand and, slowly, put it on his dick.

"Oh dear! Startled, she opened her eyes and said, "How big you are!"

Abin raised his head, still pinching her breasts gently, and said, "Mei's too big!"

Mei gave him a look with a smile and said, "Bad guy! You stand up and show your sister."

Abin then let go of Mei and asked her to stand up. Mei reached over and pulled his dick out of his shorts. She gently touched the tip of her glans with her forefinger, and her big cock jumped up and down mischievously.

"How funny it is! She looked up at him and smiled.

"Mei, you saw mine, I want to see yours."

"Come on, you great wretch, you must have been planning on me for a long time. You set me up, huh! I'm going back."

Abin quickly pulled her back and said with a smile, "Do you think I'll let you go?"

Mei beat Abin on the chest shyly and said, "Big villain, I'll take it off myself, but... You mustn't mess with it..."

She stood up as she spoke, and put her little mouth together and kissed Abin. She shyly took off her gym shorts and sat back down on the cushions. Tiny pink panties stretched over a plump buttock are more attractive than if they were completely stripped off.

Abin first stripped himself naked and then sat down beside Mei. Mei covered her face with her hands. He hugged her and said, "You are not finished yet!"

Mei said, "I won't take it off!" Abin smiled and said, "Then I'll take it off for you!" She let him take off his little briefs. When he finished, she suddenly threw herself into Abin's arms and held her tightly. She raised her head and asked, "Honestly, am I beautiful?"

Seeing how delicate she was, Abin gently pinched her cheek and consoled her by saying, "How beautiful you are."

She kissed Abin with a satisfied smile. Abin fumbled his fingers around her again.

She was panting and knew she shouldn't be making out like this with Abin, but she didn't know what to do about it.

Abin had been rubbing her breasts for a long time, then suddenly struck downward. When he reached the end, he found that it was wet and sticky, so he tickled his sensitive clitoris and asked, "Very lustful, sister." Mei could not bear it. She shook her comfortable buttocks and said, "You care about me!" Abin deliberately made fun of her, and his finger suddenly invaded her. Mei grasped his hand nervously and cried, "Ah... gently... ah..." The vulva who has just had sex is very sensitive. Abin's teasing made her uncomfortable, and her mouth fell open, but she could not speak. Just saying, "Ahh... ahh...".

"Don't... ah... ah... don't tease me... ah... I... can't take... Mei kept Shouting.

Abin let go of her, laid her down on the carpet, and said, "If you can't stand it, I'll love you..." Mei knew what he meant and quickly refused, "No! No!" Abin separates her pink legs, presses her cock against the vulva, and gently rubs it against the labia and clitoris.

"Ah... ah... I don't... good brother... you let me go... I'll help you... with my hand..."

Abin ignored her offer and took her tiny nipples in his mouth.

Mei couldn't stand it anymore. "Ah... ah..."

Abin continued to touch the entrance only gently, asking, "No? No?" Mei closed her eyes and gasped, refusing to answer, but her lower body was secretly moving. The opening of the hole is clearly intended to welcome the cock in.

When Abin saw that she refused to answer, he turned over and helped Mei sit on his body. His cock was still pressing against the hole, but he did not move.

Mei, ashamed and anxious, thought angrily, "This bad man... makes people feel bad... OK... whatever... let me fuck you..." Thinking he raised his hip, the cunt aimed at the penis, slightly down to sit. Mei felt that her penis was rubbing her labia, which was very comfortable. She sat down again and lost her heart, but her penis was completely gone. Suddenly, she cried "Ah..." She had forgotten that Abin's cock was thick and long, and sat down on the bottom, right up to the bottom of the flower, swelling her vulva, and startled herself.

Abin saw her was amused excited, really take the initiative to fuck big cock. From the way she looked as if she could not bear it, he was pleased to know that her boyfriend must be no bigger than himself. He moved his butt slightly and asked, "What's the matter with you sister?"

"Ah... don't... don't... She frowned and said, "Too... too... deep..." She paused for a good half, then exhaled and said, "You... are so long..."

"Isn't it good to be long?" Abin said, "You'll feel better if you move!"

12